• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:06
CEST 12:06
KST 19:06
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2314
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion BW General Discussion JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 12678 users

NYC LAN #4.5 - Page 4

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next All
tenpromicro
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States119 Posts
May 31 2010 15:21 GMT
#61
i never got a PM from Amnesia
Amnesia
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States3818 Posts
May 31 2010 15:27 GMT
#62
On June 01 2010 00:21 tenpromicro wrote:
i never got a PM from Amnesia

Ahh, my bad, I was looking at Phelix's list and your name wasn't on either Confirmed/Tentative. Feel free to give me a definite yes or no answer asap!
Phelix
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
1931 Posts
May 31 2010 18:41 GMT
#63
Oh, don't worry about being bad in Brood War, I am D--------.

Also, there may be an attempt to hijack this LAN into a DotA/HoN lan. Just putting it out there.
Venture Capital is better off spent on lottery tickets rather than investing in E-Sports; you'll get a far better return. The difference is simple: Koreans are tryharding at the game, foreigners are tryharding in real-life.
GenesisStarcraft
Profile Joined April 2010
United States81 Posts
May 31 2010 21:23 GMT
#64
I didn't get a PM from AMnesia as well. Put my down as confirmed? i'll bring an installer file. :DD
Shigure
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States215 Posts
May 31 2010 23:01 GMT
#65
omg i dont have any flash drives, gonna count on you lol!
Iam the mod in KawaiiRice's stream, banning you
bumatlarge
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States4567 Posts
May 31 2010 23:23 GMT
#66
Friday at 2pm? wouldnt it make sense to push that back a bit so us working class folk get a shot? im right on 42nd but for all i know it would be over by then.
Together but separate, like oatmeal
Amnesia
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States3818 Posts
May 31 2010 23:25 GMT
#67
On June 01 2010 08:23 bumatlarge wrote:
Friday at 2pm? wouldnt it make sense to push that back a bit so us working class folk get a shot? im right on 42nd but for all i know it would be over by then.

It's on a Saturday..O_O
bumatlarge
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States4567 Posts
May 31 2010 23:31 GMT
#68
oh my bad looked at the TL calendar wrong, ill see if i can make it tentative please
Together but separate, like oatmeal
Blixy213
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States360 Posts
June 01 2010 00:35 GMT
#69
You can change blixy to confirmed, looking foward to my first LAN!
#1 sKyHigh and MorroW fan. "Should have stayed in the bush, bush reaper."
Pokebunny
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
United States10654 Posts
June 01 2010 00:46 GMT
#70
On June 01 2010 03:41 Phelix wrote:
Oh, don't worry about being bad in Brood War, I am D--------.

Also, there may be an attempt to hijack this LAN into a DotA/HoN lan. Just putting it out there.


Pls no dota, I tried it and it was ...
Semipro Terran player | Pokebunny#1710 | twitter.com/Pokebunny | twitch.tv/Pokebunny | facebook.com/PokebunnySC
Amnesia
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States3818 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-06-02 02:24:27
June 02 2010 02:14 GMT
#71
Absolutely no DotA. HoN ftw~ get me an account!

If I haven't PM'ed you, just state here: whether or not you ARE or ARE NOT going to the LAN because we need definite answers. Tentatives won't do since the event is this week.

^_^

I'm gonna be constantly be bumping this thread.

People who have replied to my PM and given me confirmed as an answer up to this post:

hey88
ThatsNoMoon
zanderfever
NeVeR
Shigure
funnybananaman94

Not going
TheThor

ALSO I RECOMMEND IF YOU WANT TO PLAY SC2, BRING A FLASH DRIVE WITH THE INSTALLER!!!
LzH.Shadow
Profile Joined June 2007
United States14 Posts
June 02 2010 02:50 GMT
#72
Count me in
WolfMother
Profile Joined October 2009
United States61 Posts
June 02 2010 08:40 GMT
#73
still gotta see if im working sat if not im there
QuickStriker
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States3694 Posts
June 02 2010 14:43 GMT
#74
On June 02 2010 17:40 WolfMother wrote:
still gotta see if im working sat if not im there

same here! Wow, glad I'm not the only one who's like this.... give me another day and I'll get an answer...
www.twitch.tv/KoreanUsher
[NyC]HoBbes
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States803 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-06-02 15:47:57
June 02 2010 15:47 GMT
#75
edit: just realized i cant make it
Where'er you walk cool gales shall fan the glade
Cauld
Profile Joined February 2010
United States350 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-06-02 16:32:18
June 02 2010 16:22 GMT
#76
Put me down as confirmed. I don't have a beta account. I suppose I could bring an installer if someone else can't for whatever reason. I'd love to try sc2 though.
Amnesia
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States3818 Posts
June 02 2010 16:28 GMT
#77
On June 03 2010 01:22 Cauld wrote:
I will go, but I have no beta account. I suppose I could bring an installer if someone else can't for whatever reason. I'd love to try sc2 though.

I have an account, and if the computers do support SC2, you can play on it.
Cauld
Profile Joined February 2010
United States350 Posts
June 02 2010 16:32 GMT
#78
On June 03 2010 01:28 Amnesia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 03 2010 01:22 Cauld wrote:
I will go, but I have no beta account. I suppose I could bring an installer if someone else can't for whatever reason. I'd love to try sc2 though.

I have an account, and if the computers do support SC2, you can play on it.


Awesome! Do you need me to bring an installer?
Zeroes
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States1102 Posts
June 02 2010 16:34 GMT
#79
I have multiple accounts if people don't have the beta
Check out my SC Lan pics Here: http://picasaweb.google.com/bunk.habit
Amnesia
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States3818 Posts
June 02 2010 16:35 GMT
#80
On June 03 2010 01:32 Cauld wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 03 2010 01:28 Amnesia wrote:
On June 03 2010 01:22 Cauld wrote:
I will go, but I have no beta account. I suppose I could bring an installer if someone else can't for whatever reason. I'd love to try sc2 though.

I have an account, and if the computers do support SC2, you can play on it.


Awesome! Do you need me to bring an installer?

yeah sure =P
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
CranKy Ducklings
19:00
Sea Duckling Open #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech40
StarCraft: Brood War
Mind 1178
Bisu 822
Horang2 709
Larva 612
Hyuk 560
Leta 205
Sexy 114
Zeus 107
EffOrt 100
PianO 79
[ Show more ]
Mini 78
Soma 76
Pusan 48
ZerO 39
Killer 37
Bale 28
ToSsGirL 25
sorry 25
Hm[arnc] 22
yabsab 19
Trap 9
JulyZerg 7
Noble 5
Dota 2
XcaliburYe429
XaKoH 344
League of Legends
JimRising 337
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1266
Other Games
gofns37230
singsing1375
crisheroes212
OGKoka 177
Mew2King137
ArmadaUGS61
ZerO(Twitch)4
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick599
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream163
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 45
• LUISG 16
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 6945
• lizZardDota2326
League of Legends
• Jankos1167
• Stunt989
Upcoming Events
Online Event
54m
FEL
5h 54m
AI Arena Tournament
6h 54m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
8h 54m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
23h 54m
INu's Battles
1d 1h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 8h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 8h
Replay Cast
1d 13h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 23h
Rush vs Light
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.