I played a 2v2 against you once. I was the guy that was like your from TL? And then I was like sup... You were like Hiya. Yeah good times.
gg though.
| Forum Index > TL Community |
|
NET
United States703 Posts
I played a 2v2 against you once. I was the guy that was like your from TL? And then I was like sup... You were like Hiya. Yeah good times. gg though. | ||
|
FirstBorn
Romania3955 Posts
^_^ | ||
|
vvSiegvv
United States364 Posts
| ||
|
bobhund
Sweden364 Posts
| ||
|
Ozarugold
2716 Posts
| ||
|
Rantech
Chile527 Posts
| ||
|
Smix
United States4549 Posts
![]() Have a great one!<3 | ||
|
kAra
Germany1467 Posts
| ||
|
Ilikestarcraft
Korea (South)17743 Posts
On April 21 2010 17:05 NET wrote: Happy B-day Roffles I played a 2v2 against you once. I was the guy that was like your from TL? And then I was like sup... You were like Hiya. Yeah good times. gg though. magikarp | ||
|
Kinky
United States4126 Posts
![]() | ||
|
FoieGras
Canada270 Posts
| ||
|
Cap10
United States71 Posts
| ||
|
Ilikestarcraft
Korea (South)17743 Posts
| ||
|
Jackal03
Brazil7469 Posts
| ||
|
KOFgokuon
United States14912 Posts
| ||
|
sYz-Adrenaline
United States1850 Posts
| ||
|
konadora
Singapore66365 Posts
| ||
|
ZooG
Sweden618 Posts
| ||
|
pikaaarrr :3
United States593 Posts
thanks for all the great streaming work and have a happy birthday! | ||
|
showkjh
Canada110 Posts
p.s 123456 do it | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 Counter-Strike Other Games Organizations Other Games
StarCraft 2 • CranKy Ducklings SOOP115 StarCraft: Brood War• davetesta29 • practicex • AfreecaTV YouTube • intothetv • Kozan • IndyKCrew • Migwel Other Games |
|
Big Brain Bouts
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
Online Event
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
OSC
WardiTV Weekly
[ Show More ] PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
Online Event
Korean StarCraft League
|
|
|