• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:39
CEST 19:39
KST 02:39
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War545.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
TL Sidebar missing streams BW General Discussion Rollback Netcode in Brood War Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8945 users

JTVPing - Find your best TwitchTV server - Page 4

Forum Index > Tech Support
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 All
skinnyrl
Profile Joined March 2010
Netherlands125 Posts
August 03 2013 09:12 GMT
#61
Is this also possible in a way for just streaming a video on twitch.tv. It seems like 1080p is lagging while i have 40mbit connection and can download with 4mb sec. I guess it has something to do with the route it takes to reach twitc.tv. Anyone has any solution?
Would be greatly appreciated.

Tim
''Every advantage has it's disadvantage'' Johan Cruyf
Cyro
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United Kingdom20344 Posts
August 03 2013 17:11 GMT
#62
http://www.teamliquid.net/blogs/viewblog.php?topic_id=420569

Twitch is kinda broken in general though, few people get good performance consistently
"oh my god my overclock... I got a single WHEA error on the 23rd hour, 9 minutes" -Belial88
Hay1tsme
Profile Joined November 2013
United States1 Post
November 26 2013 19:11 GMT
#63
When I go to extract the file, it says a password is needed. Does anybody have it, or am I crazy?
Grobyc
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Canada18410 Posts
November 26 2013 21:14 GMT
#64
You're crazy. No password here.
If you watch Godzilla backwards it's about a benevolent lizard who helps rebuild a city and then moonwalks into the ocean.
Hinrek
Profile Joined April 2013
Switzerland6 Posts
December 14 2013 13:07 GMT
#65
I don't know what the hell is going on with my internets, but when I use the program I everytimes get really high pings on all servers. I live in switzerland, EU, so Frankfurt should be the nearest server...can someone help me? This is, I think, as well the issue I have with streaming and dropping frames, so can someone help me?
[image loading]
If someone is curious what I mean with dropping frames during streaming, when I'm streaming with my 2k upload I'm dropping frames even when I'm just one like 1500 kbps or less...

Regards Hinrek
I didn't like to write gg, so I started winning!™
Cyro
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United Kingdom20344 Posts
December 15 2013 00:00 GMT
#66
www.pingtest.net

www.speedtest.net
"oh my god my overclock... I got a single WHEA error on the 23rd hour, 9 minutes" -Belial88
Hinrek
Profile Joined April 2013
Switzerland6 Posts
December 15 2013 06:57 GMT
#67
Pingtest: [image loading]
Speedtest:[image loading]
I didn't like to write gg, so I started winning!™
Bluejava
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
Sweden135 Posts
January 12 2014 18:28 GMT
#68
This should be updated with the Stockholm servers
"I've learned one thing for sure: Life is random and chaotic. Trying to put things into a pattern will only temporarily solve the problem. Once you embrace the madness, it will stop feeling overwhelming."
OutlaW-
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Czech Republic5053 Posts
January 19 2014 13:16 GMT
#69
does this mean twitch has servers in prague now? wat
Delete your post underage b&. You're incestuous for you're onee-chan so you're clearly not a bad guy, but others might not agree
neptunusfisk
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
2286 Posts
January 19 2014 14:23 GMT
#70
On January 13 2014 03:28 IvorYchef wrote:
This should be updated with the Stockholm servers


Stockholm servers???
maru G5L pls
Abbott
Profile Joined March 2014
8 Posts
April 16 2014 17:30 GMT
#71
+1 thanks bro
AmiPolizeiFunk
Profile Joined May 2010
Germany804 Posts
June 01 2014 15:55 GMT
#72
This is a great app. Thank you very much!
joelin
Profile Joined November 2014
United States1 Post
November 16 2014 02:25 GMT
#73
I use a mac and I would like to know if there is a way i can use this app
MisterCalygos
Profile Joined February 2015
2 Posts
February 12 2015 08:40 GMT
#74
Hello there,
I downloaded the programm and it looks awesome. Streamers like myself got knowledge what server to take. Only one question for me as beginning streamer. How do I switch servers? How can I see on what server I am? I hope for a fast reply. Thanks
MisterCalygos
Profile Joined February 2015
2 Posts
February 12 2015 08:41 GMT
#75
Hello there,
I downloaded the programm and it looks awesome. Streamers like myself got knowledge what server to take. Only one question for me as beginning streamer. How do I switch servers? How can I see on what server I am? I hope for a fast reply. Thanks
opisska
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Poland8852 Posts
February 12 2015 10:02 GMT
#76
TIL that there is a Twitch server in Prague within 1 ms of myself. Is that only for upload (streamers)? Because I still get surprisingly bad Twitch reception from time to time ...
"Jeez, that's far from ideal." - Serral, the king of mild trashtalk
TL+ Member
kingsob
Profile Joined December 2015
1 Post
December 14 2015 20:33 GMT
#77
Is this tool open source? I would love to modify it to test different Kamcord servers.
pahsa239
Profile Joined May 2016
1 Post
May 08 2016 06:27 GMT
#78
sad
Knazkhan
Profile Joined August 2016
1 Post
August 16 2016 17:17 GMT
#79
how dowload this programm
Prev 1 2 3 4 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 5
Laughngamez YouTube
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Liquid`TLO 226
ProTech170
BRAT_OK 71
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 15769
Leta 1025
Shuttle 567
Horang2 224
firebathero 117
Trap 114
Zeus 83
Hyun 55
Bale 47
soO 46
[ Show more ]
ToSsGirL 34
Rock 25
scan(afreeca) 19
Bishop 12
Sacsri 10
Dota 2
qojqva2035
420jenkins495
Counter-Strike
fl0m4595
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu417
Other Games
Grubby2516
Beastyqt675
FrodaN640
KnowMe224
Livibee143
QueenE71
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick407
StarCraft 2
angryscii 20
[ Show 20 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• printf 49
• 3DClanTV 38
• Adnapsc2 24
• Hinosc 19
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Airneanach92
• Azhi_Dahaki24
• FirePhoenix18
• Michael_bg 9
• niya90s 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1625
Other Games
• Shiphtur600
• imaqtpie22
Upcoming Events
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1h 21m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
16h 21m
Patches Events
21h 21m
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 1h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 1h
OSC
1d 5h
OSC
1d 18h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
5 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.