I had a great time watching you for the first years of sc2. I don't have as much time anymore, but was still always happy to see you play or commentate when I watched homestorycup

Thank you for the great times and all the best to you!
| Forum Index > SC2 General |
|
Corak
Germany188 Posts
I had a great time watching you for the first years of sc2. I don't have as much time anymore, but was still always happy to see you play or commentate when I watched homestorycup ![]() Thank you for the great times and all the best to you! | ||
|
c0ldfusion
United States8293 Posts
| ||
|
Drmooose
United States390 Posts
| ||
|
Ghoststrikes
Canada1356 Posts
| ||
|
Matroid_Prime
Canada59 Posts
| ||
|
Ketch
Netherlands7285 Posts
| ||
|
RHoudini
Belgium3628 Posts
| ||
|
[F_]aths
Germany3947 Posts
![]() | ||
|
WombaT
Northern Ireland27459 Posts
On September 16 2020 19:22 [F_]aths wrote: TLO? Rather TLBro. At least with TBO. ![]() Did TLO time travel back to meet himself? :O At least we know he went on to big things after leaving TL, which is comforting. | ||
|
InfCereal
Canada1759 Posts
On September 15 2020 02:00 Cricketer12 wrote: TLO not being on Liquid is strange, but I hope only the best for him in the future. He may not be on team liquid, but he's always going to be liquid TLO | ||
|
FunkyGeezer
Germany16 Posts
| ||
|
FunkyGeezer
Germany16 Posts
| ||
|
PartyBiscuit
Canada4525 Posts
| ||
|
Jeremy Reimer
Canada1225 Posts
| ||
|
Mozdk
Denmark6989 Posts
| ||
|
Back2Back
24 Posts
| ||
|
Alejandrisha
United States6566 Posts
| ||
|
fishjie
United States1519 Posts
| ||
|
sonny42
6 Posts
| ||
|
Alejandrisha
United States6566 Posts
On September 17 2020 15:37 sonny42 wrote: meh, he was like a ghost of himself for the majority of the last 5 years still wove the flag edit: showed? lul | ||
| ||
|
|
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Monday Night Weeklies
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
Replay Cast
[ Show More ] BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
|
|
|