• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:50
CEST 02:50
KST 09:50
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10385 users

ShoWTimE: The Rebuild - Road to BlizzCon 2018 (#2) - Page 3

Forum Index > SC2 General
50 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 All
Dave4
Profile Joined August 2018
494 Posts
October 17 2018 23:00 GMT
#41
On October 18 2018 06:40 Seeker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 17 2018 21:04 Dave4 wrote:
On October 17 2018 20:37 Zealously wrote:
On October 17 2018 20:27 Dave4 wrote:
On October 17 2018 17:48 chezwang wrote:
it's showtime!

Please refrain from bumping old threads.


This doesn't really qualify as old at all, especially not since we're still in the lead-up to Blizzcon.

Right sorry, I'm still learning some of the rules that I'll be administering if I become a writer soon.

Even if you do become a writer, you wouldn't administer any rules. That's our job as moderators.

Oh okay. I might have applied for the wrong position, I just want to be involved in ensuring accuracy of PowerRanks mostly but if you need extra moderators I think I can be a leader in that area too.
Seeker *
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
Where dat snitch at?37118 Posts
October 18 2018 00:24 GMT
#42
On October 18 2018 08:00 Dave4 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 18 2018 06:40 Seeker wrote:
On October 17 2018 21:04 Dave4 wrote:
On October 17 2018 20:37 Zealously wrote:
On October 17 2018 20:27 Dave4 wrote:
On October 17 2018 17:48 chezwang wrote:
it's showtime!

Please refrain from bumping old threads.


This doesn't really qualify as old at all, especially not since we're still in the lead-up to Blizzcon.

Right sorry, I'm still learning some of the rules that I'll be administering if I become a writer soon.

Even if you do become a writer, you wouldn't administer any rules. That's our job as moderators.

Oh okay. I might have applied for the wrong position, I just want to be involved in ensuring accuracy of PowerRanks mostly but if you need extra moderators I think I can be a leader in that area too.

No, we do not need more moderators. We're good in that area.

Also, becoming a writer does not meant that you will be able to ensure accuracy of power ranks. You don't just automatically get to contribute to a power rank just because TL hired you to be a writer.
ModeratorPeople ask me, "Seeker, what are you seeking?" My answer? "Sleep, damn it! Always sleep!"
TL+ Member
KadaverBB
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Germany25658 Posts
Last Edited: 2018-10-18 01:30:26
October 18 2018 01:28 GMT
#43
Chill out Seeker ^^
Actually I'm pretty sure that all (or most) our writers contribute to the Power Rank, so you're not entirely correct!
AdministratorLaws change depending on who's making them, but justice is justice
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 18 2018 01:49 GMT
#44
On October 18 2018 10:28 KadaverBB wrote:
Chill out Seeker ^^
Actually I'm pretty sure that all (or most) our writers contribute to the Power Rank, so you're not entirely correct!

This is essentially correct IIRC.
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Dave4
Profile Joined August 2018
494 Posts
October 18 2018 04:02 GMT
#45
Thanks Kadaver for your kind words. It's good to see some strong leadership standing up to the cavalier implications of the above comment. I understand that there are no free spaces in the moderator team, however, if there was a need for any leadership changes ... I think I can help foster an inclusive environment.
Olli
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
Austria24422 Posts
October 18 2018 09:55 GMT
#46
Happy with the writing staff as it is. Especially with our Power Ranks. Very happy with those.
Administrator"Declaring anything a disaster because aLive popped up out of nowhere is just downright silly."
Durnuu
Profile Joined September 2013
13326 Posts
October 18 2018 10:18 GMT
#47
I'm cheering for Dave in his quest to become mod/writer
BUNNYYYYYYYYY https://i.imgur.com/BiCF577.png
Dave4
Profile Joined August 2018
494 Posts
October 18 2018 10:52 GMT
#48
On October 18 2018 18:55 Olli wrote:
Happy with the writing staff as it is. Especially with our Power Ranks. Very happy with those.

I am happy that they exist and applaud the writing team for their perserverence and contribution to the community. I do look forward to the prospects of working with you all and aiding in the direction of these assessments in the future.
Olli
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
Austria24422 Posts
Last Edited: 2018-10-18 11:17:55
October 18 2018 11:17 GMT
#49
On October 18 2018 19:52 Dave4 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 18 2018 18:55 Olli wrote:
Happy with the writing staff as it is. Especially with our Power Ranks. Very happy with those.

I am happy that they exist and applaud the writing team for their perserverence and contribution to the community. I do look forward to the prospects of working with you all and aiding in the direction of these assessments in the future.


You're free to apply like everyone else. And I'm free to decide whether you'll be joining or not.
Administrator"Declaring anything a disaster because aLive popped up out of nowhere is just downright silly."
TheBloodyDwarf
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
Finland7524 Posts
October 18 2018 13:39 GMT
#50
Dave4 got my vote!
Fusilero: "I still can't believe he did that, like dude what the fuck there's fandom and then there's what he did like holy shit. I still see it when I close my eyes." <- reaction to the original drunk santa post which later caught on
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18450 Posts
October 22 2018 11:25 GMT
#51
On October 12 2018 06:04 Dave4 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 12 2018 05:18 travis wrote:
There is absolutely no basis for stating that Showtime is a better protoss than Neeb. More consistent - maybe there is evidence of that. "Better"? The evidence points towards Neeb being the stronger protoss.

Have to agree. The main thing to note is that Neeb's GSL semi final doesn't earn points for WCS circuit - if it did, he would be ahead of Showtime. Neeb's peak skill definitely seems higher which is what you want in a tournament like this - streaky players win tournaments.

Not disputing that Showtime is a great player though. I can't see him winning BlizzCon, but he definitely has upset potential against almost anyone not named Serral.

Against anyone not named Serral, Maru, Dark or TY.

Fixed

Prev 1 2 3 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
CranKy Ducklings89
Liquipedia
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #2
ZZZero.O163
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 194
ProTech29
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 1013
ZZZero.O 163
Bale 18
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm206
League of Legends
Doublelift3757
Counter-Strike
minikerr25
Other Games
summit1g10510
JimRising 723
C9.Mang0331
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1160
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream41
[ Show 9 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP124
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
9h 10m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
10h 10m
Monday Night Weeklies
15h 10m
Replay Cast
22h 10m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 9h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 10h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 23h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.