The return of the Trickster will be an interesting event to witness
Shit, I was just skimming the article and thought that Tester was back
| Forum Index > SC2 General |
|
Ryncol
United States980 Posts
The return of the Trickster will be an interesting event to witness Shit, I was just skimming the article and thought that Tester was back | ||
|
ilikeredheads
Canada1995 Posts
| ||
|
Elentos
55594 Posts
On January 12 2017 20:05 ilikeredheads wrote: somebody fix the calender pls What's wrong with the calendar? I can't tell. | ||
|
materia99
34 Posts
On January 12 2017 20:14 Elentos wrote: What's wrong with the calendar? I can't tell. It says that GSL code S is on right now but it was never on tonight. | ||
|
Elentos
55594 Posts
On January 12 2017 20:27 materia99 wrote: Show nested quote + On January 12 2017 20:14 Elentos wrote: On January 12 2017 20:05 ilikeredheads wrote: somebody fix the calender pls What's wrong with the calendar? I can't tell. It says that GSL code S is on right now but it was never on tonight. There's a GSL-run online event called "The Loser Strikes Back" that is on right now on Afreeca. | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Other Games Organizations |
|
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Monday Night Weeklies
Replay Cast
[ Show More ] Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
Replay Cast
BSL: Ladder Tournament
|
|
|