• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:24
CEST 12:24
KST 19:24
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup5StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BSL Season 23 BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11921 users

[Code S] Ro8 Day 1 Preview - Page 2

Forum Index > SC2 General
38 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 2 All
swissman777
Profile Joined September 2014
1106 Posts
August 24 2016 08:51 GMT
#21
On August 24 2016 14:40 Daswollvieh wrote:
herO's pylon rushes killed my love. May he burn in bullshit hell.

so you prefer sOs, the king of bs?
Y_Y
Profile Joined August 2016
Indonesia3 Posts
August 24 2016 10:14 GMT
#22
TL curse prediction incoming
322 is real
ShAd_1337
Profile Joined January 2016
Germany1042 Posts
August 24 2016 10:25 GMT
#23
this prediction fail becomes really ridiculous, holy shit man, how bad are you guys?
I like Dark
umelbumel
Profile Joined January 2011
2026 Posts
August 24 2016 10:26 GMT
#24
herO, eh.
IArako
Profile Joined June 2015
Germany195 Posts
August 24 2016 10:47 GMT
#25
I bet sOs and gumi and i hope so too but the gumiho predicction here makes me worry :x
Special Tactics
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
August 24 2016 11:01 GMT
#26
Hero 3 - 1 lol
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
IArako
Profile Joined June 2015
Germany195 Posts
August 24 2016 11:32 GMT
#27
Ok this is ridiculous
Special Tactics
zakadar
Profile Joined December 2015
Germany409 Posts
August 24 2016 11:32 GMT
#28
wow TL curse is strong artosis curse is nothing compared
TY my boy gogo
SHODAN
Profile Joined November 2011
United Kingdom1162 Posts
August 24 2016 11:34 GMT
#29
nice one TL
Clonester
Profile Joined August 2014
Germany2808 Posts
August 24 2016 12:15 GMT
#30
Why didnt I wait with my Liquibets till the predictions... Damn, I was 12 place before this day.
Bomber, Attacker, DD, SOMEBODY, NiKo, Nex, Spidii
Elentos
Profile Blog Joined February 2015
55594 Posts
August 24 2016 12:20 GMT
#31
On August 24 2016 21:15 Clonester wrote:
Why didnt I wait with my Liquibets till the predictions... Damn, I was 12 place before this day.

I never have the patience to wait for predictions anymore because they always come out so late
Every 60 seconds in Africa, a minute passes.
las91
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
United States5080 Posts
August 24 2016 13:02 GMT
#32
the odds of picking every game wrong are the same as the odds of picking every game right, good job guys!!!!
In Inca we trust
Vutalisk
Profile Joined August 2016
United States680 Posts
August 24 2016 14:35 GMT
#33
As expected, sOs and MyuNgSiK advance given TL predicted herO and GuMiho. I'm so crushed. I wanted to see herO at BlizzCon.
swissman777
Profile Joined September 2014
1106 Posts
August 24 2016 19:16 GMT
#34
I am starting to believe TL curse now. Pls never predict sOs
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
August 24 2016 20:07 GMT
#35
On August 25 2016 04:16 swissman777 wrote:
I am starting to believe TL curse now. Pls never predict sOs

Unless it's vs ryung
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
stuchiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
August 25 2016 01:17 GMT
#36
On August 25 2016 04:16 swissman777 wrote:
I am starting to believe TL curse now. Pls never predict sOs


I predicted sOs to win
Moderator
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
August 25 2016 01:29 GMT
#37
On August 25 2016 10:17 stuchiu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 25 2016 04:16 swissman777 wrote:
I am starting to believe TL curse now. Pls never predict sOs


I predicted sOs to win

thanks, Ryung deserves GSL
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
stuchiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
August 25 2016 02:37 GMT
#38
On August 25 2016 10:29 Cricketer12 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 25 2016 10:17 stuchiu wrote:
On August 25 2016 04:16 swissman777 wrote:
I am starting to believe TL curse now. Pls never predict sOs


I predicted sOs to win

thanks, Ryung deserves GSL


I knew exactly what I was doing.
Moderator
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-08-26 16:25:21
August 26 2016 16:24 GMT
#39
On August 25 2016 11:37 stuchiu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 25 2016 10:29 Cricketer12 wrote:
On August 25 2016 10:17 stuchiu wrote:
On August 25 2016 04:16 swissman777 wrote:
I am starting to believe TL curse now. Pls never predict sOs


I predicted sOs to win

thanks, Ryung deserves GSL


I knew exactly what I was doing.

How could you...I don't even know if I can have faith in sOs anymore...
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
Prev 1 2 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #149 (SHIN Mod Edition)
CranKy Ducklings96
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 8939
FanTaSy 970
Hyuk 772
Horang2 567
BeSt 454
Stork 190
Pusan 151
Zeus 92
sorry 91
Killer 90
[ Show more ]
Shinee 87
Mind 78
Hyun 65
Last 59
ggaemo 44
Snow 42
PianO 40
Bale 36
Hm[arnc] 30
ToSsGirL 28
JYJ 23
Sacsri 13
Noble 4
Dota 2
XcaliburYe138
Counter-Strike
byalli1147
x6flipin120
fl0m1
Other Games
gofns35622
singsing2327
Mew2King78
ArmadaUGS69
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick686
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream137
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 75
• Adnapsc2 15
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP15
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 8
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2285
League of Legends
• Lourlo1304
Upcoming Events
INu's Battles
1h 36m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
4h 36m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
8h 36m
BSL Open Qualifier
8h 36m
Replay Cast
12h 36m
Afreeca Starleague
23h 36m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 5h
Replay Cast
1d 12h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 23h
Soma vs Soulkey
[ Show More ]
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.