• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:34
CEST 03:34
KST 10:34
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)54Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7553 users

Jin Air Green Wings - Twitter Q&A - Page 3

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 Next All
swissman777
Profile Joined September 2014
1106 Posts
June 05 2016 12:57 GMT
#41

Q: who's the king and anti-king of Humour?
A by sOs: The Anti king is definately the head coah Cha Ji-Hoon, and there's no king of humour
swissman777
Profile Joined September 2014
1106 Posts
June 05 2016 13:07 GMT
#42

Q: What are your matches that you remember the most?
A by sOs: Uh, there's a lot, but for me I guess all the finals that I did. Please have a watch~~, no have two or three of them. (Swissman: I think I watched them more than ten times each so I'm covered )


Q: What tounament outside of Korea did you like the best?
A by sOs: I liked Taiwan the most. It was really close to Korea. Haha
swissman777
Profile Joined September 2014
1106 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-06-05 13:26:35
June 05 2016 13:17 GMT
#43


Q: Head coach Cha Ji-Hoon looks scary whenever I see him at the match day. What kind of person is he actually?
A by sOs: Um........ yeah...... He's........ nice.....



Q: Pls recommend me some good games that you yourselves weren't in ^^ kekekekkekekek
A: by sOs: Rogue vs hero on echo and maru vs hero on merry go around. Sorry/ forgive me Junho (hero)..



Q:Last time I saw maru at 직관(wut?) I think you've grown a lot. Do you think so too yourself? Kekeke
A by sOs: THE POWER OF MILK

E:
Q:Last time I saw maru at 직관(wut?) I think you've grown a lot. Do you think so too yourself? Kekeke
A by maru: I want to grow up to 180 Keke
swissman777
Profile Joined September 2014
1106 Posts
June 05 2016 13:25 GMT
#44

Q: Why is Rogue's brain so sexy?
A by Rogue: Would only his brain be sexy?


Q: Who's the at in-house tournaments? Who do you think does better in offline?
A by Rogue: Maru is One-top (the best)


Q: Who's your current favorite girl groups? Esp Rogue!
A by Hyun: I sit next to Rogue and his background pic changes every 3 days.. Keke
swissman777
Profile Joined September 2014
1106 Posts
June 05 2016 13:36 GMT
#45

Q: Maru! as the youngest in the team what's the pros and cons of your team-life for being the youngest?
A by maru: Well, as the youngest I don't have problems and all the older people are nice to me so it's really nice.


Q: Maru! as the youngest in the team what's the pros and cons of your team-life for being the youngest?
A by sOs: If you're good at the game, you're the elder. Sung-Joo(maru) hyung~
swissman777
Profile Joined September 2014
1106 Posts
June 05 2016 13:39 GMT
#46
On June 05 2016 19:34 Diabolique wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 05 2016 19:31 Phredxor wrote:
Hyung is like a term for 'older brother' or something. Respecting elders type thing.

Aaaah, OK, thanks, I did not know that ...

Well, if that is the case, then it would make sense to bring sOs to the HomeStory cup? :-)

Apparently rogue hates sOs after drinking bc he gets affectionate if I remember well
Diabolique
Profile Joined June 2015
Czech Republic5118 Posts
June 05 2016 13:43 GMT
#47
But this is soooo brilliant :-)
I just love sOs's sense of humour :-)

Q:Last time I saw maru at 직관(wut?) I think you've grown a lot. Do you think so too yourself? Kekeke
A by sOs: THE POWER OF MILK
sOs | Rogue | Maru | Trap | Scarlett | Snute | MC
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
June 05 2016 14:28 GMT
#48
Yulia also asked $O$ about his favourite Taylor Swift song. That's the realest question I've ever read. How can someone have a favourite? :/
kiss kiss fall in love
Ansibled
Profile Joined November 2014
United Kingdom9872 Posts
June 05 2016 14:42 GMT
#49
On June 05 2016 17:37 swissman777 wrote:
Whoops, just as I decided to translate I gotta go somewhere... sorry, but I'll translate what I can when I get back.

Thanks for the translations, these are great :D
'StarCraft is just a fairy tale told to scare children actually.'
TL+ Member
NinjaToss
Profile Blog Joined October 2015
Austria1383 Posts
June 05 2016 14:56 GMT
#50
the translations are great man, please do some more.

If only I could understand Korean man TT

sOs is really funny, so many materials today, I like
I'm sorry for all those that got their hearts broken by Zest | Zest, Bisu, soO, herO, MC, Maru, TY, Rogue, Trap, TaeJa", Favourite foreigners: ShoWTimE, Snute, Serral and Nerchio| KT BEST KT |
Phredxor
Profile Joined May 2013
New Zealand15076 Posts
June 05 2016 15:05 GMT
#51
On June 05 2016 23:28 IntoTheheart wrote:
Yulia also asked $O$ about his favourite Taylor Swift song. That's the realest question I've ever read. How can someone have a favourite? :/


It's pretty obvious that Love Story is the GOAT.
Diabolique
Profile Joined June 2015
Czech Republic5118 Posts
June 05 2016 15:05 GMT
#52
sOs is such a joker, that Dennis MUST invite him to the Homestory cup!!! I am sure, Jin Air will happily let him skip one week of Proleague for that and have a more quiet time without him in da house :-)
sOs | Rogue | Maru | Trap | Scarlett | Snute | MC
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
June 05 2016 15:11 GMT
#53
On June 06 2016 00:05 Phredxor wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 05 2016 23:28 IntoTheheart wrote:
Yulia also asked $O$ about his favourite Taylor Swift song. That's the realest question I've ever read. How can someone have a favourite? :/


It's pretty obvious that Love Story is the GOAT.

It's amazing stuff, but it breaks my heart to judge them. ;__;
kiss kiss fall in love
swissman777
Profile Joined September 2014
1106 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-06-05 15:30:24
June 05 2016 15:29 GMT
#54

Q: if you bring in other teammates' personal skill which one would you take?
A by sOs: Age swap with maru


Q: if one of the jin air guys have to show up one of those shows(talk shows?) on air every 10 days which one would he be teh best in?
A by Rogue: Maru-- Charm of the cute Yeon-Ha. sOs-- Bad boy Tsundere
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
June 05 2016 15:32 GMT
#55
Age swap would actually be amazing in terms of a pro-gamer.. what a guy, that $O$.
kiss kiss fall in love
swissman777
Profile Joined September 2014
1106 Posts
June 05 2016 15:34 GMT
#56
On June 06 2016 00:32 IntoTheheart wrote:
Age swap would actually be amazing in terms of a pro-gamer.. what a guy, that $O$.

I am more interested to see how maru will fare with sOs's age.
swissman777
Profile Joined September 2014
1106 Posts
June 05 2016 15:41 GMT
#57


Q: if only he was not a hyung-- have anyone that you feel this way?
A by sOs: should be Rogue in everyone's eyes
A by Maru: Rogue


Q: if jin air decided to do a team game would it have worked? Pls answer considering the teamplays and archon modes you have played.
A by sOs: I am a person who believes that it's fortunate that starcraft is a 1v1 game
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
June 05 2016 15:44 GMT
#58
$O$ is just on fire. :D
kiss kiss fall in love
swissman777
Profile Joined September 2014
1106 Posts
June 05 2016 16:04 GMT
#59

Q: pls everyone except sOs answer: How does sOs make fun of people?
A by cure: He asks me whether I'm crazy whenever I stare at him


Q: who do you want to be remembered in the far future?
A from sOs: one of the players within ten fingers of sc2?
HoZBlooddrop
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Italy324 Posts
June 05 2016 16:39 GMT
#60
loving it, please keep translating them :D
Prev 1 2 3 4 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
00:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
CranKy Ducklings65
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 145
RuFF_SC2 114
ProTech59
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 15772
Rain 2245
Artosis 570
NaDa 19
Bale 16
League of Legends
Doublelift3503
Counter-Strike
taco 388
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox600
Mew2King105
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor972
Other Games
summit1g8555
Day[9].tv706
JimRising 558
PiGStarcraft316
C9.Mang0265
ArmadaUGS70
ViBE49
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV232
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream104
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 158
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP61
• Letter143
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv706
• Scarra578
• Shiphtur146
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
11h 26m
OSC
20h 26m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 8h
Online Event
1d 9h
FEL
1d 14h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 15h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 17h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.