• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:10
CEST 07:10
KST 14:10
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7509 users

2016 GSL Season 2 Code A Qualifiers - Page 9

Forum Index > SC2 General
512 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 26 Next All
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
May 11 2016 05:36 GMT
#161
On May 11 2016 14:35 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
No JD in afternoon qualifiers.

What is he up to?

does he even play anymore?
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
ZombieGrub
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
United States719 Posts
May 11 2016 05:38 GMT
#162
On May 11 2016 14:35 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
No JD in afternoon qualifiers.

What is he up to?


Who do I cheer for anymore ):
Commentator"Defeat is the acceptance of my own laziness." - SlayerS_'Boxer'
The_Red_Viper
Profile Blog Joined August 2013
19533 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-05-11 05:39:20
May 11 2016 05:38 GMT
#163
On May 11 2016 14:35 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
No JD in afternoon qualifiers.

What is he up to?

Oh man he really retires i guess
Too bad


On May 11 2016 14:38 ZombieGrub wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 11 2016 14:35 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
No JD in afternoon qualifiers.

What is he up to?


Who do I cheer for anymore ):

Just cheer for Zest.
IU | Sohyang || There is no God and we are his prophets | For if ‘Thou mayest’—it is also true that ‘Thou mayest not.” | Ignorance is the parent of fear |
Wolf
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Korea (South)3290 Posts
May 11 2016 05:39 GMT
#164
kenzi told me that Jaedong is currently not signed up for the SSL qualifiers either. No Jaedong games in Korea this year.
Commentatorhttp://twitter.com/proxywolf
TL+ Member
The_Red_Viper
Profile Blog Joined August 2013
19533 Posts
May 11 2016 05:40 GMT
#165
On May 11 2016 14:39 Wolf wrote:
kenzi told me that Jaedong is currently not signed up for the SSL qualifiers either. No Jaedong games in Korea this year.

Which basically means no JD games at all ths year, at least no offline ones.
Afreeca here we come?
IU | Sohyang || There is no God and we are his prophets | For if ‘Thou mayest’—it is also true that ‘Thou mayest not.” | Ignorance is the parent of fear |
Phredxor
Profile Joined May 2013
New Zealand15076 Posts
May 11 2016 05:40 GMT
#166
On May 11 2016 14:39 Wolf wrote:
kenzi told me that Jaedong is currently not signed up for the SSL qualifiers either. No Jaedong games in Korea this year.


Sad. Guess that's it for him.
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
May 11 2016 05:45 GMT
#167
and TANGTANG already out in the wildcard bracket 0-2 to Keen
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
chipmonklord17
Profile Joined February 2011
United States11944 Posts
May 11 2016 05:47 GMT
#168
On May 11 2016 14:45 Shellshock wrote:
and TANGTANG already out in the wildcard bracket 0-2 to Keen


Wait they're starting the wildcard bracket now? Doesn't that seriously fuck over the people who were in the afternoon group
ZombieGrub
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
United States719 Posts
May 11 2016 05:49 GMT
#169
On May 11 2016 14:38 The_Red_Viper wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 11 2016 14:35 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
No JD in afternoon qualifiers.

What is he up to?

Oh man he really retires i guess
Too bad


Show nested quote +
On May 11 2016 14:38 ZombieGrub wrote:
On May 11 2016 14:35 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
No JD in afternoon qualifiers.

What is he up to?


Who do I cheer for anymore ):

Just cheer for Zest.


I mean, sure, just to see him, but..JD was my last 'if this player gets knocked out I will literally not care anymore' player T_T
Commentator"Defeat is the acceptance of my own laziness." - SlayerS_'Boxer'
Solar424
Profile Blog Joined June 2013
United States4001 Posts
May 11 2016 05:52 GMT
#170
On May 11 2016 14:47 chipmonklord17 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 11 2016 14:45 Shellshock wrote:
and TANGTANG already out in the wildcard bracket 0-2 to Keen


Wait they're starting the wildcard bracket now? Doesn't that seriously fuck over the people who were in the afternoon group

The people in the morning group get screwed too because they have to wait hours before the afternoon groups wrap up.
The_Red_Viper
Profile Blog Joined August 2013
19533 Posts
May 11 2016 05:53 GMT
#171
On May 11 2016 14:49 ZombieGrub wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 11 2016 14:38 The_Red_Viper wrote:
On May 11 2016 14:35 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
No JD in afternoon qualifiers.

What is he up to?

Oh man he really retires i guess
Too bad


On May 11 2016 14:38 ZombieGrub wrote:
On May 11 2016 14:35 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
No JD in afternoon qualifiers.

What is he up to?


Who do I cheer for anymore ):

Just cheer for Zest.


I mean, sure, just to see him, but..JD was my last 'if this player gets knocked out I will literally not care anymore' player T_T

Who were the others? I am curious :D

And yeah JD probably not playing sc2 anymore sucks, but it was expected, he wasn't all that relevant the last x months (well in code a he had a chance against leenock, but overall i mean)
Let's hope he streams some bw at least
IU | Sohyang || There is no God and we are his prophets | For if ‘Thou mayest’—it is also true that ‘Thou mayest not.” | Ignorance is the parent of fear |
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
May 11 2016 05:54 GMT
#172
On May 11 2016 14:49 ZombieGrub wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 11 2016 14:38 The_Red_Viper wrote:
On May 11 2016 14:35 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
No JD in afternoon qualifiers.

What is he up to?

Oh man he really retires i guess
Too bad


On May 11 2016 14:38 ZombieGrub wrote:
On May 11 2016 14:35 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
No JD in afternoon qualifiers.

What is he up to?


Who do I cheer for anymore ):

Just cheer for Zest.


I mean, sure, just to see him, but..JD was my last 'if this player gets knocked out I will literally not care anymore' player T_T

Scarlett?

Speaking of which, I brought some Tequila home with me from Austin and if she qualifies tonight I think I'll crack into it a bit
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
RichardNPL
Profile Joined November 2015
185 Posts
May 11 2016 05:55 GMT
#173
scarlett and no regret good luck canadians!
jajajaime
Profile Joined May 2016
1 Post
Last Edited: 2016-05-11 06:00:59
May 11 2016 05:59 GMT
#174
There they are!

chipmonklord17
Profile Joined February 2011
United States11944 Posts
May 11 2016 06:01 GMT
#175
On May 11 2016 14:52 Solar424 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 11 2016 14:47 chipmonklord17 wrote:
On May 11 2016 14:45 Shellshock wrote:
and TANGTANG already out in the wildcard bracket 0-2 to Keen


Wait they're starting the wildcard bracket now? Doesn't that seriously fuck over the people who were in the afternoon group

The people in the morning group get screwed too because they have to wait hours before the afternoon groups wrap up.


I think we're talking about two different situations. Are they just doing half of the wildcard bracket now and waiting on the other half after the afternoon groups? I had originally assumed they were just doing wildcards based on the morning group where I assume you're (correctly) assuming they're just doing half of it now
ZombieGrub
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
United States719 Posts
May 11 2016 06:02 GMT
#176
On May 11 2016 14:53 The_Red_Viper wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 11 2016 14:49 ZombieGrub wrote:
On May 11 2016 14:38 The_Red_Viper wrote:
On May 11 2016 14:35 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
No JD in afternoon qualifiers.

What is he up to?

Oh man he really retires i guess
Too bad


On May 11 2016 14:38 ZombieGrub wrote:
On May 11 2016 14:35 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
No JD in afternoon qualifiers.

What is he up to?


Who do I cheer for anymore ):

Just cheer for Zest.


I mean, sure, just to see him, but..JD was my last 'if this player gets knocked out I will literally not care anymore' player T_T

Who were the others? I am curious :D

And yeah JD probably not playing sc2 anymore sucks, but it was expected, he wasn't all that relevant the last x months (well in code a he had a chance against leenock, but overall i mean)
Let's hope he streams some bw at least


Uhhm...idra, boxer, DRG, MVP, Bomber, Leenock, all of SlayerS? I think for a time even Parting was on the list. As you can see it's not even that everyone is retired, I just don't have that #passion T_T

On May 11 2016 14:54 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 11 2016 14:49 ZombieGrub wrote:
On May 11 2016 14:38 The_Red_Viper wrote:
On May 11 2016 14:35 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
No JD in afternoon qualifiers.

What is he up to?

Oh man he really retires i guess
Too bad


On May 11 2016 14:38 ZombieGrub wrote:
On May 11 2016 14:35 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
No JD in afternoon qualifiers.

What is he up to?


Who do I cheer for anymore ):

Just cheer for Zest.


I mean, sure, just to see him, but..JD was my last 'if this player gets knocked out I will literally not care anymore' player T_T

Scarlett?

Speaking of which, I brought some Tequila home with me from Austin and if she qualifies tonight I think I'll crack into it a bit


OOP

Although, honestly, she was in a lot of tournaments I could just be like 'oh guess I'll cheer for x person now'. She really is the last one.

Tequila is bad okay
Commentator"Defeat is the acceptance of my own laziness." - SlayerS_'Boxer'
Inflicted
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Australia18228 Posts
May 11 2016 06:04 GMT
#177
Liquipedia"Expert"
Solar424
Profile Blog Joined June 2013
United States4001 Posts
May 11 2016 06:05 GMT
#178
On May 11 2016 15:02 ZombieGrub wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 11 2016 14:53 The_Red_Viper wrote:
On May 11 2016 14:49 ZombieGrub wrote:
On May 11 2016 14:38 The_Red_Viper wrote:
On May 11 2016 14:35 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
No JD in afternoon qualifiers.

What is he up to?

Oh man he really retires i guess
Too bad


On May 11 2016 14:38 ZombieGrub wrote:
On May 11 2016 14:35 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
No JD in afternoon qualifiers.

What is he up to?


Who do I cheer for anymore ):

Just cheer for Zest.


I mean, sure, just to see him, but..JD was my last 'if this player gets knocked out I will literally not care anymore' player T_T

Who were the others? I am curious :D

And yeah JD probably not playing sc2 anymore sucks, but it was expected, he wasn't all that relevant the last x months (well in code a he had a chance against leenock, but overall i mean)
Let's hope he streams some bw at least


Uhhm...idra, boxer, DRG, MVP, Bomber, Leenock, all of SlayerS? I think for a time even Parting was on the list. As you can see it's not even that everyone is retired, I just don't have that #passion T_T

Show nested quote +
On May 11 2016 14:54 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On May 11 2016 14:49 ZombieGrub wrote:
On May 11 2016 14:38 The_Red_Viper wrote:
On May 11 2016 14:35 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
No JD in afternoon qualifiers.

What is he up to?

Oh man he really retires i guess
Too bad


On May 11 2016 14:38 ZombieGrub wrote:
On May 11 2016 14:35 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
No JD in afternoon qualifiers.

What is he up to?


Who do I cheer for anymore ):

Just cheer for Zest.


I mean, sure, just to see him, but..JD was my last 'if this player gets knocked out I will literally not care anymore' player T_T

Scarlett?

Speaking of which, I brought some Tequila home with me from Austin and if she qualifies tonight I think I'll crack into it a bit


OOP

Although, honestly, she was in a lot of tournaments I could just be like 'oh guess I'll cheer for x person now'. She really is the last one.

Tequila is bad okay

Speaking of PartinG, is he signed up? He has a new streak to start.
Zephyp
Profile Joined April 2013
238 Posts
May 11 2016 06:07 GMT
#179
Who is Scarlett and NoRegret playing?
Elentos
Profile Blog Joined February 2015
55594 Posts
May 11 2016 06:12 GMT
#180
On May 11 2016 15:04 Inflicted wrote:
https://twitter.com/kenzi131/status/730277114126065664

God damn it Code A you were supposed to avoid teamkills.
Every 60 seconds in Africa, a minute passes.
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 26 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 213
ProTech122
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 21120
Dewaltoss 139
Bale 43
Noble 11
ZergMaN 10
Icarus 5
Other Games
summit1g12558
JimRising 770
Sick158
Nina18
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick990
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream44
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 24
• Letter148
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2142
League of Legends
• Lourlo1218
• Rush809
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
4h 50m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
5h 50m
Monday Night Weeklies
10h 50m
Replay Cast
17h 50m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 4h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 5h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 18h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.