Unbelievable :-)
I would bet that we lose 3:0 :-)
| Forum Index > SC2 General |
|
Diabolique
Czech Republic5118 Posts
On April 12 2016 20:47 Alarak89 wrote: Show nested quote + On April 12 2016 05:28 Alarak89 wrote: Jin Air will win without going into ace match, you had my words first ![]() Haha, I told you ![]() Unbelievable :-) I would bet that we lose 3:0 :-) | ||
|
Alarak89
United States882 Posts
On April 13 2016 12:02 Diabolique wrote: Show nested quote + On April 12 2016 20:47 Alarak89 wrote: On April 12 2016 05:28 Alarak89 wrote: Jin Air will win without going into ace match, you had my words first ![]() Haha, I told you ![]() Unbelievable :-) I would bet that we lose 3:0 :-) I can "see" the future:) | ||
|
Inflicted
Australia18228 Posts
Is there another team so wholly dependent on one player? Dear will be looking at the rest of his team wondering if he’ll ever get any support Jinxed it | ||
|
swissman777
1106 Posts
On April 13 2016 13:46 Inflicted wrote: Show nested quote + Is there another team so wholly dependent on one player? Dear will be looking at the rest of his team wondering if he’ll ever get any support Jinxed it Well, kt? Bc solar is pretty good so I’d say that samsung is dependent on two players like kt | ||
|
munch
Mute City2363 Posts
On April 13 2016 14:10 swissman777 wrote: Show nested quote + On April 13 2016 13:46 Inflicted wrote: Is there another team so wholly dependent on one player? Dear will be looking at the rest of his team wondering if he’ll ever get any support Jinxed it Well, kt? Bc solar is pretty good so I’d say that samsung is dependent on two players like kt Solar is 2-4 | ||
|
Elentos
55594 Posts
On April 13 2016 19:29 thecrazymunchkin wrote: Show nested quote + On April 13 2016 14:10 swissman777 wrote: On April 13 2016 13:46 Inflicted wrote: Is there another team so wholly dependent on one player? Dear will be looking at the rest of his team wondering if he’ll ever get any support Jinxed it Well, kt? Bc solar is pretty good so I’d say that samsung is dependent on two players like kt Solar is 2-4 Yeah, Samsung has been relying on Reality to get wins. KT in round 1 had 3 players in the top 10 of the winners ranking, even though Zest is the clear ace, at least Stats and TY pull their weight. | ||
|
WhosQuany
Germany257 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Other Games |
|
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Monday Night Weeklies
Replay Cast
[ Show More ] Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
Replay Cast
BSL: Ladder Tournament
|
|
|