• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:43
CEST 00:43
KST 07:43
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BW General Discussion BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9626 users

PartinG joins Kongdoo - Page 2

Forum Index > SC2 General
40 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 Next All
NinjaToss
Profile Blog Joined October 2015
Austria1383 Posts
March 22 2016 12:51 GMT
#21
damn is this like a new team? potential 8th team for next SPL round?
I mean I know MC and Bisu are both signed with Kongdoo as streamers, so potential MC as coach?
I'm sorry for all those that got their hearts broken by Zest | Zest, Bisu, soO, herO, MC, Maru, TY, Rogue, Trap, TaeJa", Favourite foreigners: ShoWTimE, Snute, Serral and Nerchio| KT BEST KT |
SinO[Ob]
Profile Joined October 2010
France898 Posts
March 22 2016 13:01 GMT
#22
Oh my god there will be a PartingCraft 3 D: !!!
Stephano and Clem enjoyer
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
March 22 2016 13:03 GMT
#23
On March 22 2016 21:51 NinjaToss wrote:
damn is this like a new team? potential 8th team for next SPL round?
I mean I know MC and Bisu are both signed with Kongdoo as streamers, so potential MC as coach?

Draft some Protoss rookies and make the team nothing but P? I'm game.
kiss kiss fall in love
redloser
Profile Joined May 2011
Korea (South)1751 Posts
March 22 2016 13:13 GMT
#24
Does this mean he's gonna stream as well?
DSK
Profile Blog Joined February 2015
England1110 Posts
March 22 2016 13:47 GMT
#25
Best of luck to Lord 'tinG!
**@ YT: SC2POVs at https://www.youtube.com/c/SC2POVsTV | https://liquipedia.net/starcraft2/SC2POVs @**
rednusa
Profile Joined October 2012
651 Posts
March 22 2016 13:52 GMT
#26
Is he coming back to pro-gaming?
KappaKingPrime
Profile Joined May 2014
United States468 Posts
March 22 2016 15:40 GMT
#27
Hopefully this team can help him regain his 2015 skill.
duke91
Profile Joined April 2014
Germany1458 Posts
March 22 2016 16:30 GMT
#28
This is not a team. They are just represented by Kongdoo who act as their manager of some sort. THIS IS NOT A TEAM.
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)STYLE START SBENU( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
KtJ
Profile Joined October 2014
United States3514 Posts
March 22 2016 18:12 GMT
#29
"game creator" interesting
"I thought I destroyed my CC but it seemed like the only thing I destroyed was Idra's mentality."
Waxangel
Profile Blog Joined September 2002
United States33705 Posts
March 22 2016 18:21 GMT
#30
On March 22 2016 21:51 NinjaToss wrote:
damn is this like a new team? potential 8th team for next SPL round?
I mean I know MC and Bisu are both signed with Kongdoo as streamers, so potential MC as coach?


KeSPA would love to have an eight team in Proleague, but I would be surprised if they can nudge Kongdoo in that direction for SC2. In any case, PartinG can't play Proleague for anyone but SKT for like 3 more years.

AdministratorHey HP can you redo everything youve ever done because i have a small complaint?
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
March 22 2016 18:37 GMT
#31
Parting plz
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
chipmonklord17
Profile Joined February 2011
United States11944 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-03-22 19:10:37
March 22 2016 19:09 GMT
#32
On March 23 2016 03:21 Waxangel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 22 2016 21:51 NinjaToss wrote:
damn is this like a new team? potential 8th team for next SPL round?
I mean I know MC and Bisu are both signed with Kongdoo as streamers, so potential MC as coach?


KeSPA would love to have an eight team in Proleague, but I would be surprised if they can nudge Kongdoo in that direction for SC2. In any case, PartinG can't play Proleague for anyone but SKT for like 3 more years.



If I were a betting man I'd say KeSPA would be able to convince Longzhu(IM) to come back before they got Kongdoo to make a Kongdoo Monster SC2 team.

although if I were an actual betting man I'd say KeSPA isn't going to convince either


EDIT: I'm not even sure if there are enough good players in Korea to create a new competitive team
joshie0808
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Canada1024 Posts
March 22 2016 19:37 GMT
#33
Hope Parting does good this year.
Advantageous
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
China1350 Posts
March 22 2016 23:42 GMT
#34
Is Kongdoo like GEM then?
"Because I am BossToss" -MC ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ I'm sure that all of my fellow class mates viewed me as the Adonis of the Class of 2015 already. -Xenocider, EG, ieF 2013 Champion.
Propelled
Profile Joined October 2010
Denmark184 Posts
March 23 2016 08:28 GMT
#35
On March 23 2016 03:21 Waxangel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 22 2016 21:51 NinjaToss wrote:
damn is this like a new team? potential 8th team for next SPL round?
I mean I know MC and Bisu are both signed with Kongdoo as streamers, so potential MC as coach?


KeSPA would love to have an eight team in Proleague, but I would be surprised if they can nudge Kongdoo in that direction for SC2. In any case, PartinG can't play Proleague for anyone but SKT for like 3 more years.


I thought he was only locked out for the duration of his contract with SKT? Of course I'm also assuming it was just a standard 1-year contract.
-HuShang-
Profile Joined December 2012
Canada393 Posts
March 23 2016 08:35 GMT
#36
On March 23 2016 17:28 Propelled wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 23 2016 03:21 Waxangel wrote:
On March 22 2016 21:51 NinjaToss wrote:
damn is this like a new team? potential 8th team for next SPL round?
I mean I know MC and Bisu are both signed with Kongdoo as streamers, so potential MC as coach?


KeSPA would love to have an eight team in Proleague, but I would be surprised if they can nudge Kongdoo in that direction for SC2. In any case, PartinG can't play Proleague for anyone but SKT for like 3 more years.


I thought he was only locked out for the duration of his contract with SKT? Of course I'm also assuming it was just a standard 1-year contract.


Nah, it was like an additional penalty or something... so tragic T.T
Professional Starcraft 2 Coach & Caster | Message me for more info or business proposals
Wrath
Profile Blog Joined July 2014
3175 Posts
March 23 2016 09:39 GMT
#37
On March 23 2016 17:35 -HuShang- wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 23 2016 17:28 Propelled wrote:
On March 23 2016 03:21 Waxangel wrote:
On March 22 2016 21:51 NinjaToss wrote:
damn is this like a new team? potential 8th team for next SPL round?
I mean I know MC and Bisu are both signed with Kongdoo as streamers, so potential MC as coach?


KeSPA would love to have an eight team in Proleague, but I would be surprised if they can nudge Kongdoo in that direction for SC2. In any case, PartinG can't play Proleague for anyone but SKT for like 3 more years.


I thought he was only locked out for the duration of his contract with SKT? Of course I'm also assuming it was just a standard 1-year contract.


Nah, it was like an additional penalty or something... so tragic T.T


The rule was made in order to prevent the Telecom teams from using their money and luring any rising talents thus leaving the weaker teams in dust.
Silvana
Profile Blog Joined September 2013
3713 Posts
March 23 2016 22:18 GMT
#38
On March 23 2016 18:39 WrathSCII wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 23 2016 17:35 -HuShang- wrote:
On March 23 2016 17:28 Propelled wrote:
On March 23 2016 03:21 Waxangel wrote:
On March 22 2016 21:51 NinjaToss wrote:
damn is this like a new team? potential 8th team for next SPL round?
I mean I know MC and Bisu are both signed with Kongdoo as streamers, so potential MC as coach?


KeSPA would love to have an eight team in Proleague, but I would be surprised if they can nudge Kongdoo in that direction for SC2. In any case, PartinG can't play Proleague for anyone but SKT for like 3 more years.


I thought he was only locked out for the duration of his contract with SKT? Of course I'm also assuming it was just a standard 1-year contract.


Nah, it was like an additional penalty or something... so tragic T.T


The rule was made in order to prevent the Telecom teams from using their money and luring any rising talents thus leaving the weaker teams in dust.


Which is happening anyways... it would be nice if they could get rid of that stupid rule and write another one that actually solves the problem.
stuchiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
March 23 2016 22:59 GMT
#39
I for one can't wait till he makes a train simulator.
Moderator
bduddy
Profile Joined May 2012
United States1326 Posts
March 23 2016 23:28 GMT
#40
On March 23 2016 18:39 WrathSCII wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 23 2016 17:35 -HuShang- wrote:
On March 23 2016 17:28 Propelled wrote:
On March 23 2016 03:21 Waxangel wrote:
On March 22 2016 21:51 NinjaToss wrote:
damn is this like a new team? potential 8th team for next SPL round?
I mean I know MC and Bisu are both signed with Kongdoo as streamers, so potential MC as coach?


KeSPA would love to have an eight team in Proleague, but I would be surprised if they can nudge Kongdoo in that direction for SC2. In any case, PartinG can't play Proleague for anyone but SKT for like 3 more years.


I thought he was only locked out for the duration of his contract with SKT? Of course I'm also assuming it was just a standard 1-year contract.


Nah, it was like an additional penalty or something... so tragic T.T


The rule was made in order to prevent the Telecom teams from using their money and luring any rising talents thus leaving the weaker teams in dust.
LOL no. All it does (like most KeSPA rules) is limit how much players can move around and get the money they're actually worth.
>Liquid'Nazgul: Of course you are completely right
Prev 1 2 3 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#2 - $100
ZZZero.O180
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft317
Nina 110
ViBE76
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14437
ZZZero.O 165
firebathero 104
Hyuk 73
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm133
febbydoto75
League of Legends
Doublelift4134
Counter-Strike
Fnx 956
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5913
Other Games
summit1g7864
FrodaN2259
JimRising 335
mouzStarbuck318
ToD266
KnowMe241
ArmadaUGS134
Mew2King52
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1188
BasetradeTV186
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream98
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 95
• musti20045 29
• Letter149
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie580
• Shiphtur204
• tFFMrPink 11
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
11h 17m
INu's Battles
13h 17m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
16h 17m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
20h 17m
BSL Open Qualifier
20h 17m
Replay Cast
1d
Afreeca Starleague
1d 11h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 12h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 17h
Replay Cast
2 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
6 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.