• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:49
CEST 02:49
KST 09:49
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10314 users

Pizza.GG Grudgematches and VOD Night - Page 6

Forum Index > SC2 General
307 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 16 Next All
Musicus
Profile Joined August 2011
Germany23580 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-01-16 19:34:52
January 16 2016 19:29 GMT
#101
On January 17 2016 04:27 FueledUpAndReadyToGo wrote:
Today I learned you should dip pizza in sauce


No you shouldn't, I was quite shocked by this conversation.

Edit: And I don't care about calories or want to imply that americans should eat more healthy or something. But you just don't dip freaking pizza in sauce. A good pizza is just right as it comes out of the ofen, dipping it destroys the crispness and texture of the dough.
Maru and Serral are probably top 5.
Ej_
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
47656 Posts
January 16 2016 19:29 GMT
#102
On January 17 2016 04:29 Musicus wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 17 2016 04:27 FueledUpAndReadyToGo wrote:
Today I learned you should dip pizza in sauce


No you shouldn't, I was quite shocked by this conversation.

I sometimes dip when I have no convenient way of spreading the sauce on my pizza or if I have a lot of sauce to spare
"Technically the dictionary has zero authority on the meaning or words" - Rodya
FueledUpAndReadyToGo
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
Netherlands30548 Posts
January 16 2016 19:32 GMT
#103
Wow the adepts got murdered
Neosteel Enthusiast
vult
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
United States9400 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-01-16 19:33:42
January 16 2016 19:32 GMT
#104
Wow TLO shut that down HARD

On January 17 2016 04:29 Musicus wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 17 2016 04:27 FueledUpAndReadyToGo wrote:
Today I learned you should dip pizza in sauce


No you shouldn't, I was quite shocked by this conversation.


Dip it in ranch dressing. It's KILLER.
I used to play random, but for you I play very specifically.
RaFox17
Profile Joined May 2013
Finland4581 Posts
January 16 2016 19:32 GMT
#105
Life killed Lilbows ability to win against cheese.
riotjune
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
United States3394 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-01-16 19:32:58
January 16 2016 19:32 GMT
#106
lilbow spent all that time practicing for this?
+ Show Spoiler +
heh
vult
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
United States9400 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-01-16 19:33:34
January 16 2016 19:33 GMT
#107
double post
I used to play random, but for you I play very specifically.
Musicus
Profile Joined August 2011
Germany23580 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-01-16 19:35:18
January 16 2016 19:34 GMT
#108
On January 17 2016 04:29 Ej_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 17 2016 04:29 Musicus wrote:
On January 17 2016 04:27 FueledUpAndReadyToGo wrote:
Today I learned you should dip pizza in sauce


No you shouldn't, I was quite shocked by this conversation.

I sometimes dip when I have no convenient way of spreading the sauce on my pizza or if I have a lot of sauce to spare


Well spreading some hot sauce over it is okay I guess. But dipping it will destroy the crispness and texture of the pizza dough.
Maru and Serral are probably top 5.
RaFox17
Profile Joined May 2013
Finland4581 Posts
January 16 2016 19:35 GMT
#109
On January 17 2016 04:34 Musicus wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 17 2016 04:29 Ej_ wrote:
On January 17 2016 04:29 Musicus wrote:
On January 17 2016 04:27 FueledUpAndReadyToGo wrote:
Today I learned you should dip pizza in sauce


No you shouldn't, I was quite shocked by this conversation.

I sometimes dip when I have no convenient way of spreading the sauce on my pizza or if I have a lot of sauce to spare


Well spreading some hot sauce over it is okay I guess. But dipping it will destroy the crispiness and texture of the pizza dough.

If you have to dip, your pizza is just bad.
Musicus
Profile Joined August 2011
Germany23580 Posts
January 16 2016 19:36 GMT
#110
On January 17 2016 04:32 vult wrote:
Wow TLO shut that down HARD

Show nested quote +
On January 17 2016 04:29 Musicus wrote:
On January 17 2016 04:27 FueledUpAndReadyToGo wrote:
Today I learned you should dip pizza in sauce


No you shouldn't, I was quite shocked by this conversation.


Dip it in ranch dressing. It's KILLER.


I don't believe you!
Maru and Serral are probably top 5.
riotjune
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
United States3394 Posts
January 16 2016 19:36 GMT
#111
you should eat the entire pizza in one go cause reheated pizza sucks.
FueledUpAndReadyToGo
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
Netherlands30548 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-01-16 19:37:11
January 16 2016 19:36 GMT
#112
Wow creative hatch placement from The Little One
Neosteel Enthusiast
vult
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
United States9400 Posts
January 16 2016 19:36 GMT
#113
TLO god damnit i love you.
I used to play random, but for you I play very specifically.
FueledUpAndReadyToGo
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
Netherlands30548 Posts
January 16 2016 19:38 GMT
#114
The this-is-my-macro-hatch-what-you-gonna-do-about-it buildorder
Neosteel Enthusiast
AwfulPlayer
Profile Joined August 2010
249 Posts
January 16 2016 19:38 GMT
#115
No trashtalk at all. I'm disappointed.
vult
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
United States9400 Posts
January 16 2016 19:40 GMT
#116
such a sexy ling flank. <3
I used to play random, but for you I play very specifically.
Musicus
Profile Joined August 2011
Germany23580 Posts
January 16 2016 19:40 GMT
#117
those lings coming from the back was sick, they ran a long way to get there.
Maru and Serral are probably top 5.
FueledUpAndReadyToGo
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
Netherlands30548 Posts
January 16 2016 19:40 GMT
#118
hahaha that was sick

lings went the long way round just to trap the protoss in the choke. Then ravage it. amazing.
Neosteel Enthusiast
RaFox17
Profile Joined May 2013
Finland4581 Posts
January 16 2016 19:41 GMT
#119
Lilbows micro is really bad.
riotjune
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
United States3394 Posts
January 16 2016 19:42 GMT
#120
lilbow stop bending over!
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 16 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
CranKy Ducklings89
Liquipedia
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #2
ZZZero.O163
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 194
ProTech29
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 1013
ZZZero.O 163
Bale 18
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm206
League of Legends
Doublelift3757
Counter-Strike
minikerr25
Other Games
summit1g10510
JimRising 723
C9.Mang0331
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1160
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream41
[ Show 9 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP124
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
9h 11m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
10h 11m
Monday Night Weeklies
15h 11m
Replay Cast
22h 11m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 9h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 10h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 23h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.