• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:24
CEST 15:24
KST 22:24
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup6StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion Bot on ladder Sagi.gg Launcher Released BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9175 users

Pizza.GG Grudgematches and VOD Night - Page 2

Forum Index > SC2 General
307 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 14 15 16 Next All
Boucot
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
France15997 Posts
January 12 2016 01:15 GMT
#21
On January 12 2016 10:08 Heyoka wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 12 2016 09:28 Boucot wrote:
What's the prizepool for the showmatches ?


$500 for winner, $250 for loser (750 total).

That's a lot of pizzas.
Former SC2 writer for Millenium - twitter.com/Boucot
Side1
Profile Joined May 2015
Chile15 Posts
January 12 2016 01:23 GMT
#22
GOGOGO Sasha Hostyn :D!
halomonian
Profile Joined January 2012
Brazil255 Posts
January 12 2016 01:40 GMT
#23
Each match will be a Bo5, winner takes home $500 and the loser will get $250. While players are encourage to talk trash, they will receive no extra points for creative and hilarious insults.



OH COME ON
thoughts in chaos | enjOy[dream]
TelecoM
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States10865 Posts
January 12 2016 01:41 GMT
#24
How good / reliable is Discord compared to Teamspeak, ventrillo, Skype, etc? just wondering.
AKA: TelecoM[WHITE] Protoss fighting
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
January 12 2016 01:42 GMT
#25
On January 12 2016 10:40 halomonian wrote:
Show nested quote +
Each match will be a Bo5, winner takes home $500 and the loser will get $250. While players are encourage to talk trash, they will receive no extra points for creative and hilarious insults.



OH COME ON

Ya, there should be a prize for best trash talk, as voted by the fans. Make it happen boys!
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
grumpyone
Profile Joined January 2011
48 Posts
January 12 2016 01:42 GMT
#26
So based on the player list it looks like zerg players hold a lot of grudges :p
halomonian
Profile Joined January 2012
Brazil255 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-01-12 01:49:51
January 12 2016 01:43 GMT
#27
On January 12 2016 10:41 GGzerG wrote:
How good / reliable is Discord compared to Teamspeak, ventrillo, Skype, etc? just wondering.


Discord is very, very reliable. I've never used vent, but Discord is a better teamspeak with irc. From my experience, skype just hogs all the connection and theres all the privacy issues.

Ya, there should be a prize for best trash talk, as voted by the fans. Make it happen boys!



Where do I throw my money?
thoughts in chaos | enjOy[dream]
Ansibled
Profile Joined November 2014
United Kingdom9872 Posts
January 12 2016 01:44 GMT
#28
Discord? Why not Razer Comms
'StarCraft is just a fairy tale told to scare children actually.'
TL+ Member
lichter
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
1001 YEARS KESPAJAIL22272 Posts
January 12 2016 01:50 GMT
#29
I'm gonna paypal pizza money to the players that impress me with their trashtalk the most

AdministratorYOU MUST HEED MY INSTRUCTIONS TAKE OFF YOUR THIIIINGS
Adept
Profile Joined December 2009
United States472 Posts
January 12 2016 01:54 GMT
#30
Well this should be fun :D
"HSC casting is essentially an LR thread read aloud." -ThomasjServo
sparklyresidue
Profile Joined August 2011
United States5524 Posts
January 12 2016 02:14 GMT
#31
I like this. Trash talk encouraged? What's that, when someone accidentally types only 1 g?
Like Tinkerbelle, I leave behind a sparkly residue.
krogdog101
Profile Joined May 2011
United States20 Posts
January 12 2016 02:26 GMT
#32
Squirtle vs MvP GSL finals VoD please! I think game 3 had the BC vortex ownage.
youtube.com/krogdog101
A_needle_jog
Profile Blog Joined December 2015
Korea (South)699 Posts
January 12 2016 02:29 GMT
#33
wow thank you super for this. Many games I want to see!

I don't see many TLO games, but I love to watch him play. I wish he was a little bit stronger and win a big tournament. He never looks like a real threat, but he is a very nice person who treats the SC2 scene well

My predictions :


TLO < Lilbow 2:3
Snute > FireCake 3:2
Mana < Nerchio 1:3
Huk < Scarlett 0:3

http://kr.battle.net/sc2/ko/profile/3949980/1/llllllllllll/
[Erasmus]
Profile Joined September 2010
Australia286 Posts
January 12 2016 02:30 GMT
#34
Not a single terran in any showmatch...

and the MVP/TOP game on daybreak from their GSL final. That game should definitely be on the VOD night.
Shuffleblade
Profile Joined February 2012
Sweden1903 Posts
January 12 2016 02:49 GMT
#35
The 17th is my birthday =D I hope I will have time to watch most of it since I'll probably have to spend some time with family.

Anyway if game requests are allowed then I'll chip in with:
-DRG vs MMA game 7 of the finals of the Blizzard Cup 2011.
- Taeja vs Zest game 3 of IEM Toronto 2014.

The rest of the games I can name are probably too fresh to be worth a spot here.
I'd like to mention another True vs Fantasy game though. True vs Fantasy SPL 2014 on Starstation.

Really looking forward to this one!
Maru, Bomber, TY, Dear, Classic, DeParture and Rogue!
Qyngali
Profile Joined October 2011
Norway1 Post
January 12 2016 02:55 GMT
#36
I'd love snute vs life from IPL... 5 was it?
Seeker *
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
Where dat snitch at?37118 Posts
January 12 2016 03:00 GMT
#37
MOAR PIZZA! There is no such thing as too much pizza.
ModeratorPeople ask me, "Seeker, what are you seeking?" My answer? "Sleep, damn it! Always sleep!"
TL+ Member
Corwinus
Profile Joined October 2015
Croatia96 Posts
January 12 2016 03:14 GMT
#38
On January 12 2016 11:29 A_needle_jog wrote:
wow thank you super for this. Many games I want to see!

I don't see many TLO games, but I love to watch him play. I wish he was a little bit stronger and win a big tournament. He never looks like a real threat, but he is a very nice person who treats the SC2 scene well

My predictions :


TLO < Lilbow 2:3
Snute > FireCake 3:2
Mana < Nerchio 1:3
Huk < Scarlett 0:3



I disagree about TLO vs Lilbow, I see TLO winning it 3:1 or 3:2. Also, I don't find it true that he doesn't look like a real threat at all times - he can look like a massive threat and with just one loss it just shakes his play too much. I am still angry at his WCS Season 3 performance where in his first couple of games he looked like a beast and when he gg'd out of that game vs MaNa too soon he played so bad after that.

He also has decent results in Legacy for now(better than Lilbow's, anyway) and I hope he can just take his play that one step needed to be one of the absolute best.
A_needle_jog
Profile Blog Joined December 2015
Korea (South)699 Posts
January 12 2016 03:21 GMT
#39
On January 12 2016 12:14 Corwinus wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 12 2016 11:29 A_needle_jog wrote:
wow thank you super for this. Many games I want to see!

I don't see many TLO games, but I love to watch him play. I wish he was a little bit stronger and win a big tournament. He never looks like a real threat, but he is a very nice person who treats the SC2 scene well

My predictions :


TLO < Lilbow 2:3
Snute > FireCake 3:2
Mana < Nerchio 1:3
Huk < Scarlett 0:3



I disagree about TLO vs Lilbow, I see TLO winning it 3:1 or 3:2. Also, I don't find it true that he doesn't look like a real threat at all times - he can look like a massive threat and with just one loss it just shakes his play too much. I am still angry at his WCS Season 3 performance where in his first couple of games he looked like a beast and when he gg'd out of that game vs MaNa too soon he played so bad after that.

He also has decent results in Legacy for now(better than Lilbow's, anyway) and I hope he can just take his play that one step needed to be one of the absolute best.



I accept your opinion. I hope you are right with your prediction

TLO fighting !
http://kr.battle.net/sc2/ko/profile/3949980/1/llllllllllll/
Steelo_Rivers
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States1968 Posts
January 12 2016 03:24 GMT
#40
sweet dude, all pvp and pvz
ok
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 14 15 16 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
Classic vs herO
IntoTheiNu 1045
LiquipediaDiscussion
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #149 (SHIN Mod Edition)
CranKy Ducklings SOOP17
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech134
CosmosSc2 23
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 47507
Shuttle 8376
FanTaSy 1690
Hyuk 594
Horang2 462
BeSt 425
Pusan 293
EffOrt 215
Last 146
Soma 133
[ Show more ]
Mind 121
Zeus 115
Hyun 70
hero 69
ggaemo 68
Killer 60
Sexy 55
Snow 51
PianO 33
ToSsGirL 32
Aegong 30
Bale 25
JYJ 20
NaDa 19
zelot 18
Rock 10
ajuk12(nOOB) 10
Sacsri 8
Noble 7
Icarus 3
Dota 2
Gorgc2061
qojqva1725
Dendi1150
XcaliburYe313
420jenkins0
Counter-Strike
fl0m2852
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu557
Khaldor400
Other Games
gofns43892
B2W.Neo1008
Beastyqt470
byalli456
Mlord253
Livibee187
Hui .175
ArmadaUGS106
Mew2King60
QueenE8
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick716
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream50
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 18
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix11
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2712
Upcoming Events
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
1h 36m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
5h 36m
BSL Open Qualifier
5h 36m
Replay Cast
9h 36m
Afreeca Starleague
20h 36m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
21h 36m
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 2h
Replay Cast
1d 9h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 20h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 21h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.