On January 07 2016 01:17 showstealer1829 wrote:
So basically T1, China or Retire then?
So basically T1, China or Retire then?
Or move to another country and apply for residency so... yes.
But maybe he was tired to get proxy two gate by Has
| Forum Index > SC2 General |
|
FFW_Rude
France10201 Posts
On January 07 2016 01:17 showstealer1829 wrote: So basically T1, China or Retire then? Or move to another country and apply for residency so... yes. But maybe he was tired to get proxy two gate by Has | ||
|
Mistakes
United States1104 Posts
| ||
|
vult
United States9400 Posts
| ||
|
aRyuujin
United States5049 Posts
| ||
|
Thax
Belgium1060 Posts
On January 07 2016 01:23 showstealer1829 wrote: Show nested quote + On January 07 2016 01:21 insitelol wrote: lol you guys blame kespa so much while parting himself told million times he hates kespa regime etc. He doesnt want to play in a kespa team. I don't blame KeSPA. I'll blame the same thing I do with every Korean Retirement this year. WCS Welfare Even though all the big profile retirements were all planned a year in advance. You're an idiot. | ||
|
pure.Wasted
Canada4701 Posts
On January 07 2016 05:11 Thax wrote: Show nested quote + On January 07 2016 01:23 showstealer1829 wrote: On January 07 2016 01:21 insitelol wrote: lol you guys blame kespa so much while parting himself told million times he hates kespa regime etc. He doesnt want to play in a kespa team. I don't blame KeSPA. I'll blame the same thing I do with every Korean Retirement this year. WCS Welfare Even though all the big profile retirements were all planned a year in advance. You're an idiot. Is he? Rain was going to retire in 2015 but then decided to try the foreign scene instead. You're SURE that if he could keep playing abroad, and making mad stacks of cash while he's at it, he wouldn't have changed his mind yet again? You're POSITIVE? If PartinG doesn't find a way to be relevant this year, fuck everything. | ||
|
Horiken
Japan68 Posts
ok you will say " it's too top heavy" next. CODE A PLAYER CAN EARN FOUR TIMES MORE MONEY THAN LAST YEAR. then you will say "but they lose so many oppotunities" YES YOU ARE RIGHT. | ||
|
Kevin_Sorbo
Canada3217 Posts
| ||
|
showstealer1829
Australia3123 Posts
On January 07 2016 05:11 Thax wrote: Show nested quote + On January 07 2016 01:23 showstealer1829 wrote: On January 07 2016 01:21 insitelol wrote: lol you guys blame kespa so much while parting himself told million times he hates kespa regime etc. He doesnt want to play in a kespa team. I don't blame KeSPA. I'll blame the same thing I do with every Korean Retirement this year. WCS Welfare Even though all the big profile retirements were all planned a year in advance. You're an idiot. If you believe that WCS Welfare didn't have at least a part in the retirements of the Foreign based/Mid-Tier Koreans we're seeing you're the idiot, not me. | ||
|
sharkie
Austria18759 Posts
On January 07 2016 08:23 showstealer1829 wrote: Show nested quote + On January 07 2016 05:11 Thax wrote: On January 07 2016 01:23 showstealer1829 wrote: On January 07 2016 01:21 insitelol wrote: lol you guys blame kespa so much while parting himself told million times he hates kespa regime etc. He doesnt want to play in a kespa team. I don't blame KeSPA. I'll blame the same thing I do with every Korean Retirement this year. WCS Welfare Even though all the big profile retirements were all planned a year in advance. You're an idiot. If you believe that WCS Welfare didn't have at least a part in the retirements of the Foreign based/Mid-Tier Koreans we're seeing you're the idiot, not me. I'd rather have midtier Koreans retire than Kespa ones tbh | ||
|
Seeker
Where dat snitch at?37118 Posts
On January 07 2016 06:36 Horiken wrote: I say again and again, KOREAN CAN EARN MORE MONEY THAN LAST YEAR WITH NEW WCS RULE. ok you will say " it's too top heavy" next. CODE A PLAYER CAN EARN FOUR TIMES MORE MONEY THAN LAST YEAR. then you will say "but they lose so many oppotunities" YES YOU ARE RIGHT. DON'T POST IN ALL CAPS LOCK BECAUSE IT JUST LOOKS LIKE YOU'RE SHOUTING AND THAT ANNOYS EVERYONE ELSE. | ||
|
Phredxor
New Zealand15076 Posts
On January 07 2016 08:23 showstealer1829 wrote: Show nested quote + On January 07 2016 05:11 Thax wrote: On January 07 2016 01:23 showstealer1829 wrote: On January 07 2016 01:21 insitelol wrote: lol you guys blame kespa so much while parting himself told million times he hates kespa regime etc. He doesnt want to play in a kespa team. I don't blame KeSPA. I'll blame the same thing I do with every Korean Retirement this year. WCS Welfare Even though all the big profile retirements were all planned a year in advance. You're an idiot. If you believe that WCS Welfare didn't have at least a part in the retirements of the Foreign based/Mid-Tier Koreans we're seeing you're the idiot, not me. Flash Rain and Fanta weren't mid tier.. | ||
|
messioso
Denmark635 Posts
![]() | ||
|
207aicila
1237 Posts
On January 07 2016 09:12 Phredxor wrote: Show nested quote + On January 07 2016 08:23 showstealer1829 wrote: On January 07 2016 05:11 Thax wrote: On January 07 2016 01:23 showstealer1829 wrote: On January 07 2016 01:21 insitelol wrote: lol you guys blame kespa so much while parting himself told million times he hates kespa regime etc. He doesnt want to play in a kespa team. I don't blame KeSPA. I'll blame the same thing I do with every Korean Retirement this year. WCS Welfare Even though all the big profile retirements were all planned a year in advance. You're an idiot. If you believe that WCS Welfare didn't have at least a part in the retirements of the Foreign based/Mid-Tier Koreans we're seeing you're the idiot, not me. Flash Rain and Fanta weren't mid tier.. Let's not kid ourselves here, it's very possible that at least FlaSh and FanTaSy were considering it for a while given how long they've been playing SC, their accomplishments, their relative slumps recently etc. That and I'd wager their salaries were far above average even with that in mind. ![]() | ||
|
Ace Frehley
2030 Posts
On January 07 2016 09:48 messioso wrote: He's got some plans ![]() Parting casting for ESL confirmed | ||
|
dyDrawer
Canada438 Posts
It is rumored that PartinG was negotiating with iG so that he could keep participating in foreign events. But even if such a negotiation did take place, it does't seem likely at this point that PartinG would sign with iG. | ||
|
Kon-Tiki
United States402 Posts
On January 06 2016 17:45 Pillowpants117 wrote: Parting ways I see. Good luck Someone slap this guy | ||
|
digmouse
China6331 Posts
On January 07 2016 12:14 dyDrawer wrote: PartinG will NOT sign with X-Team, like some people mentioned in this thread. Xiaose has ruled out that possibility on NeoTV forum (he mentioned something about salary cap, and how all the Chinese teams should be at similar levels for the team league to be fun). It is rumored that PartinG was negotiating with iG so that he could keep participating in foreign events. But even if such a negotiation did take place, it does't seem likely at this point that PartinG would sign with iG. iG is not going to have a huge budget on their SC2 team, that is very very unlikely from a reality perspective, he does have a pretty great relationship with them. | ||
|
Mistakes
United States1104 Posts
| ||
|
MaCRo.gg
Korea (South)860 Posts
On January 07 2016 06:36 Horiken wrote: I say again and again, KOREAN CAN EARN MORE MONEY THAN LAST YEAR WITH NEW WCS RULE. ok you will say " it's too top heavy" next. CODE A PLAYER CAN EARN FOUR TIMES MORE MONEY THAN LAST YEAR. then you will say "but they lose so many oppotunities" YES YOU ARE RIGHT. You are literally posting that on every retirement thread. Why do you hate Korean players so much? I bet you would deny Nanking and comfort women too. | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 Counter-Strike Super Smash Bros Heroes of the Storm Other Games summit1g6340 FrodaN2544 shahzam320 XBOCT258 ArmadaUGS160 C9.Mang0154 CosmosSc2 ZombieGrub20 Trikslyr1 |
|
OSC
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
[ Show More ] Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Monday Night Weeklies
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
|
|
|