• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:06
CEST 01:06
KST 08:06
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7802 users

Kaelaris claims one of the best foreigners is coming back…

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 20 21 22 23 24 44 Next All
TheSayo182
Profile Joined September 2012
Italy243 Posts
January 06 2016 05:02 GMT
#421
On January 06 2016 13:44 Phredxor wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 06 2016 13:42 TheSayo182 wrote:
Wow, good to see the @StarCraft Community so hyped ;D P.S. I know you hate me for this haha.


D P S?

Naniwa = Johan Lucchesi
Idra = Greg Fields
Stephano = Ilyes Satouri
White Ra = Aleksey Krupnyik
Vortix = Juan Moreno Duran
Lucifron = Pedro Moreno Duran
Thorzain = Markus Eklof
Grubby = Manuel Schenkhuizen
Scarlett = Sasha Hostyn
Goswser = Micheal Dobler
elfi = Samuli Sihvonen
HasuObs = Dennis Schnider
day 9 = Sean Plott ;P

Kaelaris hints aren't so useful ;D

P.S. Jinro we still love you ;P


It's the smiley followed by P.S.

Not a clue



Well, i think you may be right, so he is Plott Sean Lol ;P
"Remember: Probes & Pylons and when behind Dark Shrine!"
fronkschnonk
Profile Joined November 2011
Germany622 Posts
January 06 2016 05:03 GMT
#422
I think Hasu or Socke would be the best guesses since Roccat heroes disbanded last month (as mentioned before). Since Socke didn't seem too enthusiastic about SC2 before switching to heroes, I'd guess it has to be HasuObs.

And stop suggesting Dimaga - he never retired.
Furthermore, I consider that some kind of Code A must be reestablished.
halomonian
Profile Joined January 2012
Brazil255 Posts
January 06 2016 05:18 GMT
#423
Its either Jinro or Thorzain
thoughts in chaos | enjOy[dream]
NoMicroWin
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States688 Posts
January 06 2016 05:20 GMT
#424
But guys, State is already back.
If she pulls out her stalkers, you pull out your mauraders and concussive all over her tits
elfonse
Profile Joined March 2011
416 Posts
January 06 2016 05:22 GMT
#425
Sase?
halomonian
Profile Joined January 2012
Brazil255 Posts
January 06 2016 05:25 GMT
#426
can we consider naniwa as "back"? I think he and jinro were the best foreigners
thoughts in chaos | enjOy[dream]
Yoshi Kirishima
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States10382 Posts
January 06 2016 05:26 GMT
#427
What if it's elky?! HOLY SHIT
Mid-master streaming MECH ONLY + commentary www.twitch.tv/yoshikirishima +++ "If all-in fails, all-in again."
BronzeKnee
Profile Joined March 2011
United States5226 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-01-06 05:35:24
January 06 2016 05:34 GMT
#428
Well if it is really one of the best foreigners then the list is pretty short: Thorzain, Idra, Stephano, Naniwa and Jinro.

I highly doubt it is Jinro. Idra, as much as I want him to return probably isn't. So that leaves Stephano, Thorzain and Naniwa.

Just please let it be Idra.
Larkin
Profile Blog Joined January 2012
United Kingdom7161 Posts
January 06 2016 05:38 GMT
#429
Stephano played in Nation Wars, so it's not him. Naniwa has been 'back' for a while.

Jinro, Idra and Thorzain are the only real possibilities here.

Those saying Grubby probably aren't aware of the fact he is making a pretty healthy living out of Heroes streaming/casting. Same people may not be aware Vortix and Lucifron are playing for Liquid's Heroes team. Same goes for Hasuobs and Socke who play for Roccat (if they were ever considered in this discussion).

I really hope it's Grack. He was the reason I got into SC2 to begin with. And he'd definitely be a reason to get into LoTV. I guess.



https://www.twitch.tv/ttalarkin - streams random stuff, high level teamleague, maybe even heroleague
digmouse
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
China6331 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-01-06 05:40:28
January 06 2016 05:40 GMT
#430
On January 06 2016 14:34 BronzeKnee wrote:
Well if it is really one of the best foreigners then the list is pretty short: Thorzain, Idra, Stephano, Naniwa and Jinro.

I highly doubt it is Jinro. Idra, as much as I want him to return probably isn't. So that leaves Stephano, Thorzain and Naniwa.

Just please let it be Idra.


Speaking of which... Thorzain should be finishing his school by now I think? Or was he studying medicine so it's longer?
TranslatorIf you want to ask anything about Chinese esports, send me a PM or follow me @nerddigmouse.
Befree
Profile Joined April 2010
695 Posts
January 06 2016 05:44 GMT
#431
Who is so big that they can't casually announce their return? That they deserve this kind of hype?

Who could return to the next foreigner tournament and become a focus of the show? And isn't openly playing the game currently?? There's just no one I can think of that is remotely realistic.

I'm just expecting an underwhelming announcement of another forgettable upper tier foreigner to be added to the mix. I suggest others keep their expectations low. Expect someone like Hasu, not someone like Mondragon.
DinosaurPoop
Profile Blog Joined April 2013
687 Posts
January 06 2016 05:46 GMT
#432
has to be hasuobs, no other foreigner or korean for that matter has won SIX EPS championships
When cats speak, mice listen.
Innovation
Profile Joined February 2010
United States284 Posts
January 06 2016 05:50 GMT
#433
If it's not Guillaume Patry I'm gonna be angry. Grrrr...
About ChoyafOu "if he wants games decided by random chance he could just play the way he always does" Idra
yoshi245
Profile Joined May 2011
United States2974 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-01-06 05:56:33
January 06 2016 05:56 GMT
#434
On January 06 2016 13:00 Liquid`Jinro wrote:
Come on it's obviously a european, "I'm already close to the level I had".
Level I had.

Definitely european. Luci/vortix/thorzain/white-ra would all make sense for me. But I think luci and vortix are still playing heroes, so thorzain or white-ra :d? Though I don't think it's white-ra, sooooooo I'm guessing thorzain.

EDIT: And yeah it's not me haha, but thx for thinking of me @ all the people who guessed it was me.

Dimaga also makes sense, but didn't he retire quite recently? Or is my sense of time really bad :D?


Thanks for confirming, or maybe just misdirecting all of us Jinro
Then out of nowhere, BAM! Jinro returns and starts tearing shit up in LotV.
"Numbers speak about the past, not the present." -Thorzain
Sogetsu
Profile Joined July 2011
514 Posts
January 06 2016 05:56 GMT
#435
On January 06 2016 14:44 Befree wrote:
Who is so big that they can't casually announce their return? That they deserve this kind of hype?

Who could return to the next foreigner tournament and become a focus of the show? And isn't openly playing the game currently?? There's just no one I can think of that is remotely realistic.

I'm just expecting an underwhelming announcement of another forgettable upper tier foreigner to be added to the mix. I suggest others keep their expectations low. Expect someone like Hasu, not someone like Mondragon.


Yup, absolutely agree, I am curious now but the hype has gone after knowing it wasn't Jinro, IdrA or Stephano, and I know for sure it isn't WhiteRa but I am happy with his stream actually.
Raptor: "Es hora de salvar a los E-Sports..." http://i3.minus.com/ibtne3liprtByB.png
Thouhastmail
Profile Joined March 2015
Korea (North)876 Posts
January 06 2016 05:58 GMT
#436
Guillaume Patry
"Morality is simply the attitude we adopt towards people we personally dislike"
blade55555
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
United States17423 Posts
January 06 2016 06:09 GMT
#437
On January 06 2016 14:44 Befree wrote:
Who is so big that they can't casually announce their return? That they deserve this kind of hype?

Who could return to the next foreigner tournament and become a focus of the show? And isn't openly playing the game currently?? There's just no one I can think of that is remotely realistic.

I'm just expecting an underwhelming announcement of another forgettable upper tier foreigner to be added to the mix. I suggest others keep their expectations low. Expect someone like Hasu, not someone like Mondragon.


That's how I expect it to be. I think the only player that would shock me would be Idra or Jinro (who already said it wasn't him). I know it isn't Idra and I just can't think of any other "top" foreigner that would unretire.

Scarlett isn't retired, Naniwa is Naniwa, Huk hasn't retired... Oh well we'll find out eventually lol.
When I think of something else, something will go here
Inertiaddict
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States126 Posts
January 06 2016 06:12 GMT
#438
I would kill for it to be Jinro's return. He's best, in my opinion. I've missed him ever since he stopped playing. I loved his stream.
Proud to be a mod for Polt, coLqxc, Sterling, Gamegene (Rebecca), Trump, Fnatic.Rain [retired], and Liquid'Jinro [retired]!!! <3 Manner up! <3 / Knowing the worst case situation makes one amply prepared.
halomonian
Profile Joined January 2012
Brazil255 Posts
January 06 2016 06:14 GMT
#439
What if elkY saw france tearing shit up and decided he should play SC2 again?
thoughts in chaos | enjOy[dream]
deth2munkies
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States4051 Posts
January 06 2016 06:29 GMT
#440
Can confirm, not coming back. Bogus.

-deth2munkies, Rank 1 Diamond in the beta...for 15 minutes.
Prev 1 20 21 22 23 24 44 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 10h 54m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 207
Nina 141
SpeCial 85
ViBE76
Nathanias 51
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 12211
Artosis 581
NaDa 30
Bale 13
Dota 2
monkeys_forever255
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox470
Mew2King93
Other Games
summit1g6682
Grubby2680
Liquid`RaSZi1984
shahzam673
WinterStarcraft454
C9.Mang0315
JimRising 282
Trikslyr34
JuggernautJason9
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick275
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream37
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 82
• musti20045 28
• davetesta3
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie773
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
10h 54m
INu's Battles
11h 54m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
13h 54m
OSC
23h 9m
Replay Cast
23h 54m
OSC
1d 23h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.