On January 06 2016 08:00 stuchiu wrote:
I dont think Grubby would account as one of the best foreign sc2 players.
I dont think Grubby would account as one of the best foreign sc2 players.
Those might be Kaelaris's words.
| Forum Index > SC2 General |
|
The_Templar
your Country52798 Posts
On January 06 2016 08:00 stuchiu wrote: I dont think Grubby would account as one of the best foreign sc2 players. Those might be Kaelaris's words. | ||
|
The_Red_Viper
19533 Posts
On January 06 2016 08:00 stuchiu wrote: I dont think Grubby would account as one of the best foreign sc2 players. Yeah that would be weird, but it wasn't you who made the initial comment so who knows :D | ||
|
Daye911
United States12 Posts
| ||
|
Poopi
France13022 Posts
| ||
|
DinosaurJones
United States1000 Posts
| ||
|
Nebuchad
Switzerland12559 Posts
On January 06 2016 08:00 stuchiu wrote: I dont think Grubby would account as one of the best foreign sc2 players. He didn't do a whole ton less than LucifroN | ||
|
OtherWorld
France17333 Posts
I think we might have our man | ||
|
YamiRi
152 Posts
| ||
|
TelecoM
United States10870 Posts
| ||
|
Mistakes
United States1104 Posts
On January 06 2016 08:21 GGzerG wrote: Has to be Idra Has our god returned to us? | ||
|
The_Templar
your Country52798 Posts
On January 06 2016 08:14 OtherWorld wrote: Plot twist : duckdeok got a European passport recently I think we might have our man Don't think he's a foreigner ![]() | ||
|
The_Red_Viper
19533 Posts
On January 06 2016 08:13 Nebuchad wrote: Show nested quote + On January 06 2016 08:00 stuchiu wrote: I dont think Grubby would account as one of the best foreign sc2 players. He didn't do a whole ton less than LucifroN Well then Lucifron clearly doesn't count either. | ||
|
Squat
Sweden7978 Posts
On January 06 2016 08:26 Mistakes wrote: Has our god returned to us? "This is a joke. Fuck you" - the Prophecy of the Gracken, translated from ancient scrolls found in the ruins of pre-Babylonian temples. | ||
|
Circumstance
United States11403 Posts
| ||
|
jmbthirteen
United States10734 Posts
On January 06 2016 08:00 stuchiu wrote: I dont think Grubby would account as one of the best foreign sc2 players. Grubby was consistently playing at a high level and was doing as well as anyone against Koreans before he stepped away from sc2. I can definitely see Kaelaris describing him as one of the best foreigners. | ||
|
SuperHofmann
Italy1741 Posts
| ||
|
alullabyofpain
22 Posts
| ||
|
ZombieFrog
United States87 Posts
| ||
|
ivancype
Brazil485 Posts
| ||
|
Vortun
42 Posts
All three are extremely unlikely, though, but wishful thinking is always fun. | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War League of Legends Counter-Strike Super Smash Bros Heroes of the Storm Other Games |
|
PiGosaur Cup
Patches Events
The PondCast
INu's Battles
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
Replay Cast
OSC
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
[ Show More ] BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
WardiTV Weekly
|
|
|