
And no moar trainwreck, no more bandwagon no more Flash . . . . .
Flash , please no . . . . I am so hyped for LOTV ...now u leave there is no reason for me to watch SC2 anymore
.| Forum Index > SC2 General |
Please keep this thread on topic. No useless one liners or insults. No player bashing or game bashing. Violators will be moderated harshly. | ||
|
XiaoJoyce-
China2908 Posts
![]() And no moar trainwreck, no more bandwagon no more Flash . . . . . Flash , please no . . . . I am so hyped for LOTV ...now u leave there is no reason for me to watch SC2 anymore . | ||
|
DisillusionedAcronym
190 Posts
i hurt. | ||
|
DisillusionedAcronym
190 Posts
On December 02 2015 14:25 XiaoJoyce- wrote: NO MOAR Hypetrain ![]() And no moar trainwreck, no more bandwagon no more Flash . . . . . Flash , please no . . . . I am so hyped for LOTV ...now u leave there is no reason for me to watch SC2 anymore .i was super looking forward to watching him doing LOTV. T.T | ||
|
MrMotionPicture
United States4327 Posts
| ||
|
XiaoJoyce-
China2908 Posts
On December 02 2015 14:53 DisillusionedAcronym wrote: Show nested quote + On December 02 2015 14:25 XiaoJoyce- wrote: NO MOAR Hypetrain ![]() And no moar trainwreck, no more bandwagon no more Flash . . . . . Flash , please no . . . . I am so hyped for LOTV ...now u leave there is no reason for me to watch SC2 anymore .i was super looking forward to watching him doing LOTV. T.T He is my reason to watch SC2 . . | ||
|
deepseer
31 Posts
| ||
|
Draconicfire
Canada2562 Posts
On December 02 2015 15:32 deepseer wrote: Shortly after Flash announced his retirement, Adobe announced Flash's retirement. The coincidence is amazing. + Show Spoiler + http://www.theverge.com/2015/12/1/9827778/stop-using-flash Time for the rebirth? | ||
|
papaz
Sweden4149 Posts
Feels like Blizzard announced that they will close down Starcraft 2 servers. Who am I suppose to watch now? I have followed Flash for so long :-( | ||
|
MooMooMugi
United States10531 Posts
![]() | ||
|
wishr
Russian Federation262 Posts
Sadly, wishing all the best to you, Flash! I would always remember you, same as Yellow and Boxer... | ||
|
neinspiratul
Romania4 Posts
| ||
|
esdf
Croatia736 Posts
![]() still, thanks for the memories flash, it only could've been better if you defended that proxy gate vs bisu in bw proleague finals to make it 3 in a row :D | ||
|
XiaoJoyce-
China2908 Posts
![]() | ||
|
Elentos
55594 Posts
On December 02 2015 21:57 XiaoJoyce- wrote: Is it because of the underperformance @ GPL that cause this ![]() He was a progamer for 9 years. He's had way worse moments than GPL. Way worse. He even won the Archon tournament at GPL. No, he wouldn't end his career on a whim like that. | ||
|
sleepingdog
Austria6145 Posts
He has been active for 9 years? Sweet Jesus I'm getting old. I can still remember the days when he was the "newcomer" | ||
|
kishill
Switzerland67 Posts
On December 02 2015 22:06 sleepingdog wrote: I know it may sound weird and not very sensitive - but the first thing, that shot through my mind when I read this was: He has been active for 9 years? Sweet Jesus I'm getting old. I can still remember the days when he was the "newcomer" same ... damn i am f*cking old.... boah no more flash | ||
|
Inflicted
Australia18228 Posts
KT LoL dropped 5 players on the same day | ||
|
QuanticHawk
United States32159 Posts
| ||
|
trada
Germany347 Posts
does that mean that Demulism who is called the Devil Terran will reign supreme? insert question t-rex here. applause here. thank you | ||
|
True_Spike
Poland3434 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 Counter-Strike Super Smash Bros Other Games summit1g8015 JimRising Day[9].tv487 WinterStarcraft333 C9.Mang0234 Livibee148 Sick140 Maynarde127 ViBE83 ArmadaUGS40 Organizations
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Other Games |
|
Kung Fu Cup
Stellar Fest
The PondCast
OSC
Stellar Fest
OSC
Stellar Fest
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
[ Show More ] AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
WardiTV Weekly
Replay Cast
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
|
|
|