On November 02 2015 01:06 stuchiu wrote:
You have any links to the translations? I'm curious.
You have any links to the translations? I'm curious.
http://gall.dcinside.com/starcraft_new/3877946
here you go all 16chapters linked
| Forum Index > SC2 General |
|
DCStarcraftGall
102 Posts
On November 02 2015 01:06 stuchiu wrote: You have any links to the translations? I'm curious. http://gall.dcinside.com/starcraft_new/3877946 here you go all 16chapters linked | ||
|
[PkF] Wire
France24239 Posts
. Still awesome series, really enjoyed it. | ||
|
munch
Mute City2363 Posts
On November 01 2015 18:02 Elentos wrote: Show nested quote + On November 01 2015 14:30 TeamLiquid ESPORTS wrote: longevity of soO, who locked down a GSL finals spot for over one and a half years Nitpick: There was less than a year between soO's first and last GSL finals. There was more than a year and a half between non-soO GSL finals though | ||
|
Rehio
United States1718 Posts
Now, this may be strange but.. I was kind of wondering what you thought of other people writing in this setting you've created? As we continue on past this Blizzcon and into more tournaments and such. | ||
|
Elentos
55594 Posts
On November 02 2015 01:49 thecrazymunchkin wrote: Show nested quote + On November 01 2015 18:02 Elentos wrote: On November 01 2015 14:30 TeamLiquid ESPORTS wrote: longevity of soO, who locked down a GSL finals spot for over one and a half years Nitpick: There was less than a year between soO's first and last GSL finals. There was more than a year and a half between non-soO GSL finals though I said I was nitpicking, so I shall continue on along that path! There were almost 6 months between soO vs Dear and soO vs Zest because of the break between GSLs. I'll allow "for over one year", though. | ||
|
Adept
United States472 Posts
| ||
|
A_Scarecrow
Australia721 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Britney Dota 2Mini Hyuk firebathero ggaemo Dewaltoss Hyun ZZZero.O ToSsGirL Terrorterran Heroes of the Storm Other Games FrodaN2776 Beastyqt905 fl0m896 KnowMe458 mouzStarbuck274 ArmadaUGS137 Mew2King57 Trikslyr43 Chillindude19 |
|
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Monday Night Weeklies
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
[ Show More ] INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
BSL: Ladder Tournament
|
|
|