• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:49
CEST 08:49
KST 15:49
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BSL Season 23 Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder BW General Discussion RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8662 users

Road to BlizzCon 2015 - A Preface - Page 3

Forum Index > SC2 General
75 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 Next All
True_Spike
Profile Joined July 2004
Poland3434 Posts
October 24 2015 10:01 GMT
#41
Seems like a fun idea, but I'm not sure if I'm a fan. Guess I'll have to wait for the articles themselves.
dahtroop
Profile Joined June 2012
Finland46 Posts
October 24 2015 10:02 GMT
#42
I'm really looking forward to reading these!
Diabolique
Profile Joined June 2015
Czech Republic5118 Posts
October 24 2015 10:07 GMT
#43
I am clicking all the time on "1" and nothing happens :-( It just always moves me back to the beginning of page. Stupid game :-(
sOs | Rogue | Maru | Trap | Scarlett | Snute | MC
Zealously
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
East Gorteau22261 Posts
October 24 2015 10:10 GMT
#44
On October 24 2015 19:07 Diabolique wrote:
I am clicking all the time on "1" and nothing happens :-( It just always moves me back to the beginning of page. Stupid game :-(


Might be an idea to wait for the first chapter before trying to read it
AdministratorBreak the chains
Diabolique
Profile Joined June 2015
Czech Republic5118 Posts
October 24 2015 10:15 GMT
#45
On October 24 2015 19:10 Zealously wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 24 2015 19:07 Diabolique wrote:
I am clicking all the time on "1" and nothing happens :-( It just always moves me back to the beginning of page. Stupid game :-(


Might be an idea to wait for the first chapter before trying to read it

No no no no no no no!!!
It is a broken machine! :-)
sOs | Rogue | Maru | Trap | Scarlett | Snute | MC
Olli
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
Austria24422 Posts
October 24 2015 10:31 GMT
#46
I won't disagree if you call us batshit insane after this series.
Administrator"Declaring anything a disaster because aLive popped up out of nowhere is just downright silly."
Diabolique
Profile Joined June 2015
Czech Republic5118 Posts
October 24 2015 10:41 GMT
#47
On October 24 2015 19:31 DarkLordOlli wrote:
I won't disagree if you call us batshit insane after this series.

OK, I will give u a chance. Give me the first article ... now.
And you can be the batman shit insane if you want.
sOs | Rogue | Maru | Trap | Scarlett | Snute | MC
I1ussion
Profile Joined August 2014
Germany10 Posts
October 24 2015 10:45 GMT
#48
I hope there wont be too many new fantasy names. I will have problems knowing which "land" is what.
Diabolique
Profile Joined June 2015
Czech Republic5118 Posts
October 24 2015 11:16 GMT
#49
On October 24 2015 19:45 I1ussion wrote:
I hope there wont be too many new fantasy names. I will have problems knowing which "land" is what.

I want that FanTaSy gets many new names! It is his land!
sOs | Rogue | Maru | Trap | Scarlett | Snute | MC
Diabolique
Profile Joined June 2015
Czech Republic5118 Posts
October 24 2015 11:17 GMT
#50
Weird ... I still click on no. 1 and nothing happens. It seems, they are not going to repair it soon ...
sOs | Rogue | Maru | Trap | Scarlett | Snute | MC
TheOneAboveU
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Germany3367 Posts
October 24 2015 11:22 GMT
#51
Call me exciteeeeeeeeed! :D
Moderatoralias TripleM | @TL_TripleM | Big Dark Energy!
Diabolique
Profile Joined June 2015
Czech Republic5118 Posts
October 24 2015 11:25 GMT
#52
On October 24 2015 20:22 TheOneAboveU wrote:
Call me exciteeeeeeeeed! :D

How can you be excited about a broken game? I give up for today. But try to repair it at least before BlizzCon! People would be upset if it is still broken ...
sOs | Rogue | Maru | Trap | Scarlett | Snute | MC
dravernor
Profile Blog Joined May 2013
Netherlands6192 Posts
October 24 2015 11:52 GMT
#53
On October 24 2015 20:25 Diabolique wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 24 2015 20:22 TheOneAboveU wrote:
Call me exciteeeeeeeeed! :D

How can you be excited about a broken game? I give up for today. But try to repair it at least before BlizzCon! People would be upset if it is still broken ...

Give it a couple more hours. No point in killing anticipation by posting it too soon
<3
Diabolique
Profile Joined June 2015
Czech Republic5118 Posts
October 24 2015 12:42 GMT
#54
On October 24 2015 20:52 dravernor wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 24 2015 20:25 Diabolique wrote:
On October 24 2015 20:22 TheOneAboveU wrote:
Call me exciteeeeeeeeed! :D

How can you be excited about a broken game? I give up for today. But try to repair it at least before BlizzCon! People would be upset if it is still broken ...

Give it a couple more hours. No point in killing anticipation by posting it too soon

Post it soon!
Post it soon!
Post it soon!
Post it soon!
Post it soon!
Post it soon!
Post it soon!
Post it soon!
Post it soon!
Post it soon!
:-)
sOs | Rogue | Maru | Trap | Scarlett | Snute | MC
Minase
Profile Joined December 2012
36 Posts
October 24 2015 12:54 GMT
#55
Guys...sth is broken - all cards just bring you to the top of the page and card backs are all gray. Hard to say it but I expected better...
Olli
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
Austria24422 Posts
October 24 2015 12:55 GMT
#56
At the risk of this being a really obvious troll attempt...

The cards are meant to be gray and lead back to the top of the page. No articles are released yet, that's why the links currently don't work. It's intended. They will be added one by one as the articles come out.
Administrator"Declaring anything a disaster because aLive popped up out of nowhere is just downright silly."
Diabolique
Profile Joined June 2015
Czech Republic5118 Posts
October 24 2015 12:59 GMT
#57
On October 24 2015 21:54 Minase wrote:
Guys...sth is broken - all cards just bring you to the top of the page and card backs are all gray. Hard to say it but I expected better...

Exactly! This is what I was telling them! OK, if you press "1", you are back at the top of the page. I could understand it. But if you press "3" or "12", you are as well at the top of the page!!!!! That is weird!!!
sOs | Rogue | Maru | Trap | Scarlett | Snute | MC
Zealously
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
East Gorteau22261 Posts
October 24 2015 13:03 GMT
#58
On October 24 2015 21:59 Diabolique wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 24 2015 21:54 Minase wrote:
Guys...sth is broken - all cards just bring you to the top of the page and card backs are all gray. Hard to say it but I expected better...

Exactly! This is what I was telling them! OK, if you press "1", you are back at the top of the page. I could understand it. But if you press "3" or "12", you are as well at the top of the page!!!!! That is weird!!!

You are a very strange guy
AdministratorBreak the chains
Diabolique
Profile Joined June 2015
Czech Republic5118 Posts
October 24 2015 14:37 GMT
#59
On October 24 2015 22:03 Zealously wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 24 2015 21:59 Diabolique wrote:
On October 24 2015 21:54 Minase wrote:
Guys...sth is broken - all cards just bring you to the top of the page and card backs are all gray. Hard to say it but I expected better...

Exactly! This is what I was telling them! OK, if you press "1", you are back at the top of the page. I could understand it. But if you press "3" or "12", you are as well at the top of the page!!!!! That is weird!!!

You are a very strange guy

I am just not patient. And I am afraid, you will be writing several of the 16 pages after the first round next Sunday, when they might not be that relevant anymore.
sOs | Rogue | Maru | Trap | Scarlett | Snute | MC
Zealously
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
East Gorteau22261 Posts
October 24 2015 14:52 GMT
#60
On October 24 2015 23:37 Diabolique wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 24 2015 22:03 Zealously wrote:
On October 24 2015 21:59 Diabolique wrote:
On October 24 2015 21:54 Minase wrote:
Guys...sth is broken - all cards just bring you to the top of the page and card backs are all gray. Hard to say it but I expected better...

Exactly! This is what I was telling them! OK, if you press "1", you are back at the top of the page. I could understand it. But if you press "3" or "12", you are as well at the top of the page!!!!! That is weird!!!

You are a very strange guy

I am just not patient. And I am afraid, you will be writing several of the 16 pages after the first round next Sunday, when they might not be that relevant anymore.


You don't need to worry about that, I assure you.
AdministratorBreak the chains
Prev 1 2 3 4 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 11m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Larva 429
Leta 245
Hyuk 232
Hyun 102
Shinee 31
Hm[arnc] 29
ZergMaN 14
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm218
League of Legends
JimRising 846
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King94
Other Games
summit1g8913
WinterStarcraft507
ArmadaUGS74
Nina63
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick802
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream172
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2309
League of Legends
• Rush1414
• Lourlo1112
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3h 11m
INu's Battles
5h 11m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
8h 11m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
12h 11m
BSL Open Qualifier
12h 11m
Replay Cast
16h 11m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 3h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 4h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 9h
Replay Cast
1d 16h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.