![[image loading]](http://i.imgur.com/EFtwkeH.png)
Sleep without the KT jersey
Sleep joined KT Rolster at the start of 2014.
http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/Sleep
http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/KT_Rolster
| Forum Index > SC2 General |
|
Lorning
Belgica34432 Posts
![]() Sleep without the KT jersey Sleep joined KT Rolster at the start of 2014. http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/Sleep http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/KT_Rolster | ||
|
ThomasjServo
15244 Posts
| ||
|
SuperHofmann
Italy1741 Posts
| ||
|
Zerg.Zilla
Hungary5029 Posts
| ||
|
rotta
5652 Posts
glhf Sleep! | ||
|
egernya
Canada352 Posts
| ||
|
rotta
5652 Posts
On August 19 2015 23:13 egernya wrote: I heard that Penguin is also not in the team any more. He's not on the SPL roster but has he officially left at any point? | ||
|
OtherWorld
France17333 Posts
| ||
|
shid0x
Korea (South)5014 Posts
| ||
|
FFW_Rude
France10201 Posts
Good luck to him nonetheless. Unless he joins SKT and if so i'll curse him. | ||
|
Ctesias
4595 Posts
| ||
|
Silvana
3713 Posts
![]() | ||
|
FFW_Rude
France10201 Posts
On August 20 2015 03:47 Silvana wrote: Aw, so we only have one Z again ![]() But we have the best. And Penguin is still in no ? | ||
|
Silvana
3713 Posts
On August 20 2015 05:32 FFW_Rude wrote: But we have the best. And Penguin is still in no ? Idk, someone above posted that s/he heard Penguin was not in the team anymore. It would be nice to have a source tho ![]() | ||
|
Cluster__
United States328 Posts
| ||
|
Vasoline73
United States8112 Posts
| ||
|
Kimb3r
Germany744 Posts
| ||
|
Scarecrow
Korea (South)9175 Posts
| ||
|
ArcadeR
Germany199 Posts
On August 20 2015 23:16 Scarecrow wrote: Hard to imagine losing sleep over this Badumm-tsss ... :D | ||
|
Orr
United States168 Posts
| ||
|
Phredxor
New Zealand15076 Posts
On August 20 2015 05:50 Silvana wrote: Show nested quote + On August 20 2015 05:32 FFW_Rude wrote: On August 20 2015 03:47 Silvana wrote: Aw, so we only have one Z again ![]() But we have the best. And Penguin is still in no ? Idk, someone above posted that s/he heard Penguin was not in the team anymore. It would be nice to have a source tho ![]() Wasn't in PL roster I believe. But other than that we have nothing to go on. | ||
|
Silvana
3713 Posts
On August 21 2015 15:37 Phredxor wrote: Show nested quote + On August 20 2015 05:50 Silvana wrote: On August 20 2015 05:32 FFW_Rude wrote: On August 20 2015 03:47 Silvana wrote: Aw, so we only have one Z again ![]() But we have the best. And Penguin is still in no ? Idk, someone above posted that s/he heard Penguin was not in the team anymore. It would be nice to have a source tho ![]() Wasn't in PL roster I believe. But other than that we have nothing to go on. Yes, I confirmed Penguin is not on the team anymore. So it is only Life... time so buy DeParture! ![]() e: omg the spelling | ||
|
Vasoline73
United States8112 Posts
On August 21 2015 13:41 Orr wrote: That KT Z line looking dangerously depleted. Especially with Life slumping hard. In contrast to their overloaded P side. Still remember in the BW grand finals how their under appreciated and overlooked Z would always carry the day. Action, HoeJJA, and Crazy Hydra. I forgot about CH, I feel like a bad fan now ![]() | ||
|
FFW_Rude
France10201 Posts
On August 21 2015 22:35 Vasoline73 wrote: Show nested quote + On August 21 2015 13:41 Orr wrote: That KT Z line looking dangerously depleted. Especially with Life slumping hard. In contrast to their overloaded P side. Still remember in the BW grand finals how their under appreciated and overlooked Z would always carry the day. Action, HoeJJA, and Crazy Hydra. I forgot about CH, I feel like a bad fan now ![]() Is HoeJJa still on the coach bench ? I don't remember. I don't have time to watch SPL those days ![]() | ||
|
rotta
5652 Posts
On August 22 2015 00:06 FFW_Rude wrote: Show nested quote + On August 21 2015 22:35 Vasoline73 wrote: On August 21 2015 13:41 Orr wrote: That KT Z line looking dangerously depleted. Especially with Life slumping hard. In contrast to their overloaded P side. Still remember in the BW grand finals how their under appreciated and overlooked Z would always carry the day. Action, HoeJJA, and Crazy Hydra. I forgot about CH, I feel like a bad fan now ![]() Is HoeJJa still on the coach bench ? I don't remember. I don't have time to watch SPL those days ![]() Nah, not since almost a year ago. | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Counter-Strike Super Smash Bros Other Games Organizations
StarCraft 2 • Berry_CruncH347 StarCraft: Brood War• Hupsaiya • practicex • AfreecaTV YouTube • intothetv • Kozan • IndyKCrew • Migwel Dota 2 League of Legends |
|
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Jaedong
WardiTV Weekly
Monday Night Weeklies
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Afreeca Starleague
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
Kung Fu Cup
The PondCast
Replay Cast
CranKy Ducklings
[ Show More ] Online Event
FEL
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
|
|
|