"I'll continue to play part-time and compete in WCS of course, but I won't be returning in a full-time capacity."
Sad, as hes an incredible player and definitely one of my top favorite foreigners.
| Forum Index > SC2 General |
|
Cluster__
United States328 Posts
"I'll continue to play part-time and compete in WCS of course, but I won't be returning in a full-time capacity." Sad, as hes an incredible player and definitely one of my top favorite foreigners. | ||
|
mYiKane
Canada1772 Posts
| ||
|
OtherWorld
France17333 Posts
| ||
|
SetGuitarsToKill
Canada28396 Posts
| ||
|
Shellshock
United States97277 Posts
On July 29 2015 06:06 SetGuitarsToKill wrote: Pretty sure this was well known already. I didnt know about it | ||
|
mau5mat
Northern Ireland461 Posts
On July 29 2015 06:02 OtherWorld wrote: So he's basically pulling a Kane? Kane has a much stronger Twitter game though | ||
|
Obamarauder
697 Posts
| ||
|
TelecoM
United States10861 Posts
| ||
|
OtherWorld
France17333 Posts
On July 29 2015 06:16 Obamarauder wrote: So how did Polt manage it? Going to uni, learning english and still highly competitive in foreign scene? i know hes korean blah blah blah but yea I think the answer involves very little sleep and partying. | ||
|
mYiKane
Canada1772 Posts
On July 29 2015 06:19 OtherWorld wrote: Show nested quote + On July 29 2015 06:16 Obamarauder wrote: So how did Polt manage it? Going to uni, learning english and still highly competitive in foreign scene? i know hes korean blah blah blah but yea I think the answer involves very little sleep and partying. Yeah I can't imagine Polt getting wasted every weekend and slummin' it with some babes. Though I could be wrong... Just different priorities I guess. | ||
|
partydude89
1850 Posts
On July 29 2015 06:21 mYiKane wrote: Show nested quote + On July 29 2015 06:19 OtherWorld wrote: On July 29 2015 06:16 Obamarauder wrote: So how did Polt manage it? Going to uni, learning english and still highly competitive in foreign scene? i know hes korean blah blah blah but yea I think the answer involves very little sleep and partying. Yeah I can't imagine Polt getting wasted every weekend and slummin' it with some babes. Though I could be wrong... Just different priorities I guess. The question i have is, If Kane does something and then doesn't tweet about it, did it really happen? | ||
|
mYiKane
Canada1772 Posts
On July 29 2015 06:27 partydude89 wrote: Show nested quote + On July 29 2015 06:21 mYiKane wrote: On July 29 2015 06:19 OtherWorld wrote: On July 29 2015 06:16 Obamarauder wrote: So how did Polt manage it? Going to uni, learning english and still highly competitive in foreign scene? i know hes korean blah blah blah but yea I think the answer involves very little sleep and partying. Yeah I can't imagine Polt getting wasted every weekend and slummin' it with some babes. Though I could be wrong... Just different priorities I guess. The question i have is, If Kane does something and then doesn't tweet about it, did it really happen? Oh believe me, there's TONS that happens that I can't tweet about. If you look at my tweets they're mostly concerning Starcraft ![]() | ||
|
geokilla
Canada8255 Posts
On July 29 2015 06:21 mYiKane wrote: Show nested quote + On July 29 2015 06:19 OtherWorld wrote: On July 29 2015 06:16 Obamarauder wrote: So how did Polt manage it? Going to uni, learning english and still highly competitive in foreign scene? i know hes korean blah blah blah but yea I think the answer involves very little sleep and partying. Yeah I can't imagine Polt getting wasted every weekend and slummin' it with some babes. Though I could be wrong... Just different priorities I guess. I didn't get wasted at all or bang girls. I'm nowhere near as good as Polt in anything.. | ||
|
HelloSon
United States456 Posts
| ||
|
SuperHofmann
Italy1741 Posts
| ||
|
sc2chronic
United States777 Posts
| ||
|
swag_bro
Japan782 Posts
On July 29 2015 06:19 OtherWorld wrote: Show nested quote + On July 29 2015 06:16 Obamarauder wrote: So how did Polt manage it? Going to uni, learning english and still highly competitive in foreign scene? i know hes korean blah blah blah but yea I think the answer involves very little sleep and partying. How did Stephano manage to win tournaments without practicing a single minute? Everyone is different and some players are good and some players completely suck. Stephano was one of those players who never had to practiced and still raped the shit out of scrubs. | ||
|
Madkao
United States2 Posts
| ||
|
chipmonklord17
United States11944 Posts
| ||
|
Ej_
47656 Posts
On July 29 2015 06:47 swag_bro wrote: Show nested quote + On July 29 2015 06:19 OtherWorld wrote: On July 29 2015 06:16 Obamarauder wrote: So how did Polt manage it? Going to uni, learning english and still highly competitive in foreign scene? i know hes korean blah blah blah but yea I think the answer involves very little sleep and partying. How did Stephano manage to win tournaments without practicing a single minute? Everyone is different and some players are good and some players completely suck. Stephano was one of those players who never had to practiced and still raped the shit out of scrubs. Stephano played a lot, when he "retired" and started playing part time, he couldn't win shit. "Stephano doesn't practice" is a myth. Kind of surprised Pet is going to university, I thought he had dropped out of high school | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 RotterdaM StarCraft: Brood WarTKL ProTech142 IndyStarCraft BRAT_OK UpATreeSC Codebar Rex MindelVK Shuttle Dota 2EffOrt Mini ggaemo Stork firebathero Dewaltoss Barracks Rush 910 [ Show more ] Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games Liquid`RaSZi2154 singsing1939 B2W.Neo1052 Beastyqt248 ceh9203 Sick181 ArmadaUGS144 C9.Mang050 Trikslyr44 Organizations Dota 2
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War League of Legends Other Games |
|
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Afreeca Starleague
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
Kung Fu Cup
The PondCast
Replay Cast
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
BSL: Ladder Tournament
[ Show More ] Sparkling Tuna Cup
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
WardiTV Weekly
|
|
|