• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:39
CEST 17:39
KST 00:39
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon108
StarCraft 2
General
Updated Continental Flags System & New Global Flag StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10945 users

#WhyILoveSC2 - Five Years Celebration - Page 11

Forum Index > SC2 General
237 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 Next All
fluidrone
Profile Blog Joined January 2015
France1478 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-07-26 18:49:34
July 26 2015 14:28 GMT
#201
On July 19 2015 08:38 Plexa wrote:
/.. the immense feeling of pride seeing the TLMC become so successful and seeing many talented mappers get their work played at the highest level. ../
Thank you for all your patience and through you, thank you to all of Team Liquid staff's hard work, so happy to see tl get its due "share" <3
On July 19 2015 09:02 Crot4le wrote:
StarCraft is love. StarCraft is life.
Indeed!
On July 19 2015 16:59 BoYoB wrote:
WhyILoveSC2 ? Because I'm french !

On July 19 2015 18:34 [PkF] Wire wrote: /..
Happy birthday SC2 I just hope they don't make a retarded ingame celebration like they did last year, man those hats kept me off the game for a freaking week.
I hope they "surprise" us with a broodwar graph/soundpack!
On July 19 2015 20:02 Finnz wrote:
The awesome community <3
True
On July 19 2015 21:41 Cazimirbzh wrote:
#WhyILoveSC2 because God plays it^^
Link?
On July 20 2015 07:20 Shinespark wrote:
ded gaem
User was temp banned for this post.
Why paste bolded red? Is this a proof that this is a fan club thread? Should a mod note be added?
Joke aside, the very fact that she/he/it posted that comment (they were only 4/5 disparaging posts in the thread (wow that says something too, maybe more about tl than sc2 though)) sheds even more glitter to this five years "situation", no?
sc2 has consistently being on twitch even after its dip from Wol and then from Hots retails. This is the very definition of stuffs of "legend" and some people will always be scared of that sort of stuff (not to worry).
On July 20 2015 11:59 lichter wrote:
i just like looking at kerrigan's crotch in the client that's all
Don't we all?
On July 20 2015 12:01 NovemberstOrm wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
On July 20 2015 11:59 lichter wrote:
i just like looking at kerrigan's crotch in the client that's all

perv
Are'nt we all?
On July 21 2015 17:32 partydude89 wrote: my first words coming out of surgery were “I love bomber” which wouldn’t surprise me in the slightest.
You the
On July 21 2015 18:58 Torte de Lini wrote:
I love StarCraft because it gave me purpose ../
Big of you to admit it "candidly", so many people downplay stuff nowdays
.... (this emote is done with two ":" surrounding "sc", inception? conspiracy?)

On July 21 2015 19:22 oGoZenob wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 21 2015 17:32 partydude89 wrote:+ Show Spoiler +

A few years ago, I had a cousin who showed me Starcraft. He was 24, I was 14 at the time (this was in 2011) and knowing that I had previously enjoyed World of Warcraft, he decided that I’d like Starcraft II. I didn’t, at all. At least I didn’t at first.

It actually took me a while, until one bored afternoon in summer that I actually picked up the game and tried playing vs AI’s. It was incredibly challenging to me, as someone who had very limited RTS game experience, yet exceptionally rewarding. My twin brother and I were instantly hooked this time.

I checked out Husky’s Youtube channel and searched for all the Idra games I could find, watching them over and over again, completely in awe that someone could do all that, and at the same time!

By October, playing starcraft had past being a fun game to play in our spare time, and flourished to become lifestyle in a sense. We would sit in our room and have animated disscussions about the game, using our silver level knowledge to share styles of play we had seen, cool strategies we could employ in our future games, and a lot about the Pro scene in general. After many begs and pleas, we finally got our dad to agree to take us to MLG Orlando, during which I had the best time of my life. I met all these players who seemed to good to be true, my Idols in every sense of the word. It was everything I could of asked for and more.

By the start of my freshmen year I had been diagnosed with Chronic Pericarditis.
What that would mean is that the sac around my heart would inflame and push against my heart, giving me some of the worst pain I’d ever felt in my life for about a week.

What started out as a one-time occurrence in September of my Freshmen year kept coming back and back again, the times that I was feeling well began to shorten and the times that I was sick got longer in longer.

It got to the point where in the middle of Sophmore year, I had to drop out of school, as I had just missed to much. Periodic hospital stays (I ended up having to stay in a hospital for weeks on about 10 or so separate occasions each year) and high does of medicine left me in a foul and depressed mood.

But I had Starcraft. It was my one constant. In the hospital, I set up my computer and was able to play right from my bed, and used the battle.net server as a way to communicate and talk with my brother. I focused on pro matches, as long as Bomber was winning his matches, there could be no wrong with the world.

I bought a Redbull Jacket and Shirt to support my favorite player Bomber and his former team of Startale. I didn’t even like the drink personally, but I shared my pride about Esports with anyone who would listen.

It was the first time in a long time that I actually felt like I was part of a community, that I was in something much bigger then myself. I felt a personal need and desire to give back to the community who gave so much to me. But seeing as I couldn’t play particularly well (still stuck in diamond at the minute) didn't have a natural voice for casting, or have millions of esports dollars to throw around like Total Biscuit, I just wrote. I created previews and recaps for anything and everything, and worked as hard as I could to find a team or group of people that could help me with this. While i didn't find enormous success with my writing (I wrote articles on Oz for Planetary Dynamics for a while, as well as Solaris Gaming and a few other teams.) it felt good to express my passion and ideas with like-minded people.

My heart issues, at this time, had not taken a positive turn, and I was getting flare-up’s that lasted for about 2 weeks in time with only around 2 weeks or so of downtime before my next flare. My parents and I had made the decision that since the medications weren’t proving to be effective, we had to try something a little more drastic.

After talking with doctors, it was decided that the best course of action would be to try a pericardiectomy, a surgery where they go in and completely remove the pericardium, the sac that surrounds my heart. So we flew up to Rochester Minnesota to the Mayo clinic, where they had done this procedure the most (I was their 112 patient to undergo a pericardiectomy, and their second kid)

So on May 14th, 2014, I had my surgery in hopes it would help my heart issues. I was so nervous in the waiting room, so I did what I did best, I thought about starcraft. I found myself visualizing Bomber beating the best players in the world, found myself looking back at all of his achievements, and focused on this up until they took me into the operating room and put me to sleep.

The surgery was a massive success, and I’m now fully recovered and back to school. My parents will swear up and down that my first words coming out of surgery were “I love bomber” which wouldn’t surprise me in the slightest.

You guys changed and probably saved my life, and I can’t put into words how much I wanted to thank you. Starcraft II was my sanity and crutch while my world was falling apart, and I owe you guys everything.

This is why i love Sc2. This game means everything to me, and i love having shared it with you all.

Man if you don't win a package I will personaly buy it for you

So.. someone did (party is now +ed)!
On July 22 2015 05:56 Neilex wrote:
Like everyone else says, thanks for the memories!!! Let's continue to make more of them!!!
Yes yes!
On July 22 2015 07:47 Mistakes wrote:
#WhyILoveSC2
My dad purchased SC:BW for me when I was about 7 years old. ..// .. Fast forward to SC2:WoL. I purchased SC2 for my dad.
<3
On July 23 2015 04:08 Uvantak wrote:
I love SC, because it allows me to create places such as these, and not only have them be pretty, but play them and have others enjoy a fun moment.
+ Show Spoiler +

[image loading] [image loading]
[image loading] [image loading]
[image loading] [image loading]
[image loading] [image loading]
Thank you U.
On July 23 2015 09:32 SuperHofmann wrote:
I love Starcraft 2 because play it is better than take drugs
Best reason ever!
On July 23 2015 17:03 rotta wrote:
Is it really? + Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
Yes it is, however you are missing the fourth picture: + Show Spoiler +
playing sc high
Fun fun fun!
On July 26 2015 17:52 -NegativeZero- wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
On July 23 2015 04:08 Uvantak wrote:
I love SC, because it allows me to create places such as these, and not only have them be pretty, but play them and have others enjoy a fun moment.

+ Show Spoiler +


[image loading] [image loading]
[image loading] [image loading]
[image loading] [image loading]
[image loading] [image loading]

i love sc2 because i enjoy beating uvantak in the tlmc and winning dirty esports money



Now on to me .. I guess?
For me the first instinct is to ask: why does my kid love sc2?
In a few years he will brush it off as a non question and answer: "funest and most addictive s#it ever experienced!"
Or at least that is how I see it.
#typer smiles so hard it hurts his jaw#

Why do I love sc? because for me sc2 is sc, there is no difference.
Many reasons I guess after what it means in my father son relationship,
but mainly because blizzard shrewdly made me a gamer and a mapmaking addict 20+ years ago and that in their current "acti" universe they still provided us with "unlimited" galaxies thanks to sc2.
Thank you Blizzard!, thank you Team Liquid!

Besides that "i" can only quote:
Sometime in the past White Ra wrote:
When I starting play I very dissapointing and very sad after my lose .. // .. continue play, try and fix it.
More GG, more skill.
"not enough rights"
Calt
Profile Joined September 2011
Germany1140 Posts
July 26 2015 15:49 GMT
#202
Watching all the passionate players and seeing their dedication and years of practice form into awesome strategies and epic games keeps giving me so much inspiration that I don't think I could ever thank them enough. Starcraft has changed my life pretty much entirely in these last 4 years I have been watching: Meeting a lot of awesome and passionate people, gone to places I would have never otherwise went (especially my trip to Korea which was pretty much life changing on its own...) and most importantly made me a far more passionate person and created me a stronger work ethic.

Before I started playing Starcraft I can honestly say I never had to had work really hard on anything. Hell, the concept had probably never even occurred to me: I got decent grades at school without caring too much and didn't really had a hobby that I cared about enough to really dedicate myself in. Today I'm the opposite: I enjoy throwing myself into stuff and working as hard on them as I can. I simply learned to enjoy improving. In short:



I have spent a ridicilous amount of time playing and watching this game and I have no reason to stop anytime soon. Here's to the next 5 years and beyond!


Also a big shoutout to everyone who posted on this thread with their stories, I've really enjoyed reading all the stories! <3
Maru | MMA | Ryung | MKP | NaDa | BoxeR | FOREVER SLAYERS
Sogetsu
Profile Joined July 2011
514 Posts
July 26 2015 17:49 GMT
#203
I must say this really is one of the best games out there that is not "PAY TO WIN", you can't take shortcuts to improve, you need talent and practice, you own your victories to yourself only, to your skill, and what you did (except on race patches lol).
But seriously, there is not something like "He won because he bought X thing"

We blame design, balance, luck, hacks, anything hahahaham but it feels so good to see how we improve, when we lost or win doesn't matter, you can see if you played better or worse, and when you win too, you can see if you are getting better or not.

I lost against a friend last night and check the replay to realize I played a LOT better than the whole week, I was trying to improve, so I got really happy.
I got angry because I lost a stupid game this morning and learned from it, then on the next one I said to myself "I need to use all I am learning togheter" and won the match, played well, I felt so happy...
SC2 is still one of the few things that give me those emotions.

Also as I said before, basically is one of the most valuable things my girlfriend left me, and they day WoL came out will be for always one of the most important dates on my whole life (27/07/2010)

I know I can take some distance from this game, comunity, e-sports scene, but I will be comming back every time and get a lot of warm feelings in my heart again remembering things and trying again.
Raptor: "Es hora de salvar a los E-Sports..." http://i3.minus.com/ibtne3liprtByB.png
Boneyard0216
Profile Joined July 2015
Canada32 Posts
July 26 2015 21:15 GMT
#204
There is every reason to love SC2. Starting back when Starcraft was released. Playing that game for days, all my folks would hear coming from the basement..lol is "Not enough minerals, SCV READY, -STIM- ahhhh, etc etc etc" The time was well spent and I wouldn't change it for the world. Starcraft 2 is just an extension of my childhood and everything I love about gaming. The campaign is hands down the best campaign made for any game -imo- of course. From the original, to Broodwar and onto WoL and HOTS, eagerly awaiting Legacy of the Void.

It tests your mind's endurance to the fullest. You look back on your losses and learn from the mistakes that were made and grow as a player. Applying that to everyday life makes me a better person and for that I have to thank SC2 for the hours spent shaping what kind of person I am.

I love Starcraft2, couldn't live without it.
Respect is earned, not given
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
July 26 2015 21:27 GMT
#205
I love Starcraft because through the good and really shitty times of my life this game and the community around it has seen me through it. No matter how down I was some poster here or an amazing game could always cheer me up
I could break the word limit if I had to say why this game means so much to me but lots of people here have already summed this up so THANK YOU for 5 years of awesome SC2!!!! And I love TL!!!! To another 5 years guys! (and girls)

Huzzah!
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
Split.
Profile Joined September 2011
Switzerland234 Posts
July 26 2015 22:53 GMT
#206
I love Starcraft because it's intense to play, exciting to watch and because the community around it is so awesome. It's the full package.
Uvantak
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
Uruguay1381 Posts
July 26 2015 23:57 GMT
#207
On July 26 2015 17:52 -NegativeZero- wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 23 2015 04:08 Uvantak wrote:
I love SC, because it allows me to create places such as these, and not only have them be pretty, but play them and have others enjoy a fun moment.

+ Show Spoiler +


[image loading] [image loading]
[image loading] [image loading]
[image loading] [image loading]
[image loading] [image loading]


i love sc2 because i enjoy beating uvantak in the tlmc and winning dirty esports money

You will pay for that Q(Ò_ÓQ)
@Kantuva | Mapmaker | KTVMaps.wordpress.com | Check my profile to see my TL map threads, and you can search for KTV in the Custom Games section to play them.
Sogetsu
Profile Joined July 2011
514 Posts
July 27 2015 03:12 GMT
#208
Happy BirthDay! Finally!! 27/07/10 =P
Raptor: "Es hora de salvar a los E-Sports..." http://i3.minus.com/ibtne3liprtByB.png
DSK
Profile Blog Joined February 2015
England1110 Posts
July 27 2015 10:06 GMT
#209
My thoughts.

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


Inserting more letters and words in order to avoid the low postcount warning.
**@ YT: SC2POVs at https://www.youtube.com/c/SC2POVsTV | https://liquipedia.net/starcraft2/SC2POVs @**
Jelleyicious
Profile Joined September 2011
Australia16 Posts
July 27 2015 12:43 GMT
#210
Although I briefly followed professional level warcraft 3 and broodwar, Starcraft 2 was the first game where I obsessively followed the professional scene. It was a great social point among friends, and hearing Tastosis casting the GSL was a great stress reliever.
I now follow the professional scene of many games, but Starcraft 2 is the one I keep coming back to time and time again. While the glory days are behind us, its still such a treat to sit back and relax watching some quality entertainment.
_sure_
Profile Joined July 2015
1 Post
July 27 2015 13:55 GMT
#211
So SC2 is now turning 5. 5 years of lots of fun and also 5 years of big emotions. I don't know why I love SC so much but I am thankfull for all the nice memories and the great time within the community.
TecnoScience
Profile Joined July 2015
Colombia3 Posts
July 27 2015 16:03 GMT
#212
Someone can help me, my tweets does not appear in #WhyILoveSC2, i need to participate
galloots
Profile Joined March 2014
9 Posts
July 27 2015 16:15 GMT
#213
Because its the one game I can keep going back to, to know that I'm going to have fun. #WhyILoveSC2
bahunto28
Profile Joined October 2010
Canada262 Posts
July 27 2015 16:21 GMT
#214
#whyilovesc2 - buried blings at an opponent's base just as they transfer workers
#whyilovesc2 - continually evolving metagame and need to improve
#whyilovesc2 - FFA's and monobattles on twitch streams
#whyilovesc2 - the hope that one day widowmines will get nerfed
#whyilovesc2 - chain fungals on a doom drop before it can land
#whyilovesc2 - my GF is diamond and can kick my plat behind
meh
MarthTV
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Germany387 Posts
July 27 2015 18:32 GMT
#215
I love Starcraft 2 because it´s a wonderful journey for me. From trying to actually improve in a game, to meeting awesome people because of it, watching exciting games and listening to wonderful content creators. Happy Birthday SC2 and on to another 5 years!
youtube.com/c/MarthTV | twitter.com/Marth_TV | twitch.tv/marthtv
Boneyard0216
Profile Joined July 2015
Canada32 Posts
July 27 2015 19:58 GMT
#216
On July 21 2015 14:22 peanuts wrote:
Why do I love this game?

That Master you lost to? Add him, play 20 games until you win.



If they give you the time of day hahah Awesome post dude
Respect is earned, not given
Boneyard0216
Profile Joined July 2015
Canada32 Posts
July 27 2015 19:59 GMT
#217
On July 28 2015 01:21 bahunto28 wrote:
#whyilovesc2 - the hope that one day widowmines will get nerfed



Keep hoping brotha
Respect is earned, not given
Boneyard0216
Profile Joined July 2015
Canada32 Posts
July 27 2015 20:01 GMT
#218
On July 28 2015 01:03 TecnoScience wrote:
Someone can help me, my tweets does not appear in #WhyILoveSC2, i need to participate



Lots of people tweeting this I guess, mine didn't show up on the feed for this site but they showed up on the Twitter app on the phone. Just use the Hashtag and it will show up
Respect is earned, not given
ilyketurdles
Profile Joined July 2015
1 Post
July 27 2015 21:45 GMT
#219
I play it for the nostalgia. It brings back all those memories of having LAN parties for Brood War.
kuponut
Profile Joined June 2012
United States4 Posts
July 27 2015 21:47 GMT
#220
i love sc2 because after five years, it's still fun to play and watch. i've never played a game this long before. it also brings my friends together for some fun arcade/ skype sessions
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 8h 21m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech163
Codebar 33
StarCraft: Brood War
EffOrt 1136
Mini 933
Soma 605
actioN 540
Rush 383
Light 362
ggaemo 362
Larva 287
Stork 258
Horang2 252
[ Show more ]
BeSt 248
Snow 203
hero 198
Barracks 134
Killer 112
firebathero 105
Shine 103
Aegong 99
Dewaltoss 99
Sea.KH 76
Zeus 74
Sexy 41
Shinee 39
Sharp 36
JYJ 36
soO 31
ToSsGirL 29
Liquid`Ret 25
sorry 24
Bale 20
zelot 18
Rock 17
Trap 17
Sacsri 13
Terrorterran 7
Dota 2
Gorgc7782
qojqva1937
Dendi797
420jenkins158
Counter-Strike
fl0m1001
Fnx 773
x6flipin485
edward59
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes5126
Other Games
singsing1483
B2W.Neo937
Khaldor676
byalli555
Lowko366
Mlord296
Liquid`VortiX180
DeMusliM179
KnowMe134
ArmadaUGS120
Trikslyr42
BRAT_OK 8
Railgan6
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV228
WardiTV214
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream183
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH182
• StrangeGG 60
• mYiSmile121
• Kozan
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Migwel
• intothetv
• IndyKCrew
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 26
• FirePhoenix7
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV423
League of Legends
• Nemesis2522
• Jankos1818
• TFBlade711
Other Games
• Shiphtur158
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
8h 21m
Kung Fu Cup
19h 21m
The PondCast
1d 18h
OSC
1d 21h
OSC
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
4 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.