• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:54
CEST 17:54
KST 00:54
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings BW General Discussion Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7665 users

[SPL'15] Style Start Sbenu - Page 2

Forum Index > SC2 General
55 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 Next All
digmouse
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
China6331 Posts
May 10 2015 21:11 GMT
#21
On May 11 2015 06:08 aRyuujin wrote:
was myungsik the protoss kt got for sc2 during hybrid proleague , or am i thinking of someone else?

Yep it is him.
TranslatorIf you want to ask anything about Chinese esports, send me a PM or follow me @nerddigmouse.
Mikku
Profile Joined June 2012
Czech Republic58 Posts
May 10 2015 22:06 GMT
#22
Startale was just wretched shadow of their former glory days with roster full of potential and real champions. Bomber, Squirtle, Parting, Life, Rainbow or Golden ... <3 . Although I am quite not sure if the roster, Sbenu has now has any potential to overthrow KeSPA giants, I am still really happy, that Sbenu will carry on Startale's legacy with head held high. ST/Sbenu hwaiting!
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
May 10 2015 22:25 GMT
#23
STYLE START DONGRAEGU
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
banjoetheredskin
Profile Blog Joined November 2012
United States744 Posts
May 10 2015 22:30 GMT
#24
I don't know why they didn't just change the name to Style Startale Sbenu.
Writer#1 CJ fan | http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/starcraft-2/508947-wcs-dreamhack-austin-interviews
ZigguratOfUr
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Iraq16955 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-05-10 22:36:17
May 10 2015 22:35 GMT
#25
SBENU as overhyped as MVP was before round 1 if not more. I expect them to finish 5th or 6th.
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
May 10 2015 22:57 GMT
#26
On May 11 2015 07:35 ZigguratOfUr wrote:
SBENU as overhyped as MVP was before round 1 if not more. I expect them to finish 5th or 6th.

Not that many people hyped MVP in round 1. I might have made it seem like more though.
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Elentos
Profile Blog Joined February 2015
55594 Posts
May 10 2015 23:13 GMT
#27
Those match previews... no Jin Air vs KT, the highlight of week 1. So KT should have gotten a match preview in the last week of round 2 and didn't and they should have gotten one for the first week of round 3 and didn't. Is this a strange form of Liquid bias that I don't fully understand yet?
Every 60 seconds in Africa, a minute passes.
banjoetheredskin
Profile Blog Joined November 2012
United States744 Posts
May 10 2015 23:18 GMT
#28
On May 11 2015 08:13 Elentos wrote:
Those match previews... no Jin Air vs KT, the highlight of week 1. So KT should have gotten a match preview in the last week of round 2 and didn't and they should have gotten one for the first week of round 3 and didn't. Is this a strange form of Liquid bias that I don't fully understand yet?

Almost sounds like that's your opinion
Writer#1 CJ fan | http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/starcraft-2/508947-wcs-dreamhack-austin-interviews
Elentos
Profile Blog Joined February 2015
55594 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-05-10 23:21:24
May 10 2015 23:20 GMT
#29
On May 11 2015 08:18 banjoetheredskin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 11 2015 08:13 Elentos wrote:
Those match previews... no Jin Air vs KT, the highlight of week 1. So KT should have gotten a match preview in the last week of round 2 and didn't and they should have gotten one for the first week of round 3 and didn't. Is this a strange form of Liquid bias that I don't fully understand yet?

Almost sounds like that's your opinion

I'm just trying to understand why a match between 2 teams that made the previous round's playoffs in week 1 doesn't get highlighted, really.
Every 60 seconds in Africa, a minute passes.
banjoetheredskin
Profile Blog Joined November 2012
United States744 Posts
May 10 2015 23:21 GMT
#30
On May 11 2015 08:20 Elentos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 11 2015 08:18 banjoetheredskin wrote:
On May 11 2015 08:13 Elentos wrote:
Those match previews... no Jin Air vs KT, the highlight of week 1. So KT should have gotten a match preview in the last week of round 2 and didn't and they should have gotten one for the first week of round 3 and didn't. Is this a strange form of Liquid bias that I don't fully understand yet?

Almost sounds like that's your opinion

I'm just trying to understand why a match between 2 teams that made the previous round's playoffs doesn't get highlighted, really.

Because I didn't feel like writing about them
Writer#1 CJ fan | http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/starcraft-2/508947-wcs-dreamhack-austin-interviews
Elentos
Profile Blog Joined February 2015
55594 Posts
May 10 2015 23:24 GMT
#31
On May 11 2015 08:21 banjoetheredskin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 11 2015 08:20 Elentos wrote:
On May 11 2015 08:18 banjoetheredskin wrote:
On May 11 2015 08:13 Elentos wrote:
Those match previews... no Jin Air vs KT, the highlight of week 1. So KT should have gotten a match preview in the last week of round 2 and didn't and they should have gotten one for the first week of round 3 and didn't. Is this a strange form of Liquid bias that I don't fully understand yet?

Almost sounds like that's your opinion

I'm just trying to understand why a match between 2 teams that made the previous round's playoffs doesn't get highlighted, really.

Because I didn't feel like writing about them

So it's banjoe bias. I see. Thanks for clearing that up.
Every 60 seconds in Africa, a minute passes.
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
May 10 2015 23:26 GMT
#32
On May 11 2015 08:24 Elentos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 11 2015 08:21 banjoetheredskin wrote:
On May 11 2015 08:20 Elentos wrote:
On May 11 2015 08:18 banjoetheredskin wrote:
On May 11 2015 08:13 Elentos wrote:
Those match previews... no Jin Air vs KT, the highlight of week 1. So KT should have gotten a match preview in the last week of round 2 and didn't and they should have gotten one for the first week of round 3 and didn't. Is this a strange form of Liquid bias that I don't fully understand yet?

Almost sounds like that's your opinion

I'm just trying to understand why a match between 2 teams that made the previous round's playoffs doesn't get highlighted, really.

Because I didn't feel like writing about them

So it's banjoe bias. I see. Thanks for clearing that up.

Yep. Similar to how I used Templar bias for Best Games :D
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
grogburg
Profile Blog Joined December 2014
United States329 Posts
May 10 2015 23:37 GMT
#33
Round 3 hype!
<3 BaseTradeTV <3
SpunXtain20
Profile Joined January 2014
Australia554 Posts
May 10 2015 23:44 GMT
#34
Hey guys, just checking in my team.

Team Cuddles For Maximum Skill Level Realization

Main Team
3 (T)Bomber
7 (Z)ByuL
3 (Z)DongRaeGu
2 (Z)Impact
4 (T)MMA
7 (P)Zest (captain)
4 KT Rolster

Anti Team
3 (Z)Armani
5 (P)Creator
5 (P)Panic
*Hugs all* | I came here to drink milk and kick asses, and I've just finished my milk.
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
May 10 2015 23:48 GMT
#35
On May 11 2015 08:44 SpunXtain20 wrote:
Hey guys, just checking in my team.


Post it here.
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
banjoetheredskin
Profile Blog Joined November 2012
United States744 Posts
May 10 2015 23:52 GMT
#36
On May 11 2015 08:24 Elentos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 11 2015 08:21 banjoetheredskin wrote:
On May 11 2015 08:20 Elentos wrote:
On May 11 2015 08:18 banjoetheredskin wrote:
On May 11 2015 08:13 Elentos wrote:
Those match previews... no Jin Air vs KT, the highlight of week 1. So KT should have gotten a match preview in the last week of round 2 and didn't and they should have gotten one for the first week of round 3 and didn't. Is this a strange form of Liquid bias that I don't fully understand yet?

Almost sounds like that's your opinion

I'm just trying to understand why a match between 2 teams that made the previous round's playoffs doesn't get highlighted, really.

Because I didn't feel like writing about them

So it's banjoe bias. I see. Thanks for clearing that up.

If you feel like Proleague coverage is lacking, you're always welcome to submit an application to one of the admins so you can contribute.
Writer#1 CJ fan | http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/starcraft-2/508947-wcs-dreamhack-austin-interviews
Silvana
Profile Blog Joined September 2013
3713 Posts
May 11 2015 01:23 GMT
#37
On May 11 2015 08:52 banjoetheredskin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 11 2015 08:24 Elentos wrote:
On May 11 2015 08:21 banjoetheredskin wrote:
On May 11 2015 08:20 Elentos wrote:
On May 11 2015 08:18 banjoetheredskin wrote:
On May 11 2015 08:13 Elentos wrote:
Those match previews... no Jin Air vs KT, the highlight of week 1. So KT should have gotten a match preview in the last week of round 2 and didn't and they should have gotten one for the first week of round 3 and didn't. Is this a strange form of Liquid bias that I don't fully understand yet?

Almost sounds like that's your opinion

I'm just trying to understand why a match between 2 teams that made the previous round's playoffs doesn't get highlighted, really.

Because I didn't feel like writing about them

So it's banjoe bias. I see. Thanks for clearing that up.

If you feel like Proleague coverage is lacking, you're always welcome to submit an application to one of the admins so you can contribute.


I was about to suggest Elentos to become a writer :D

And don't look at me, I am totally out of the picture since I can barely write emails in my first language -.-
lichter
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
1001 YEARS KESPAJAIL22272 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-05-11 01:34:47
May 11 2015 01:34 GMT
#38
On May 11 2015 08:24 Elentos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 11 2015 08:21 banjoetheredskin wrote:
On May 11 2015 08:20 Elentos wrote:
On May 11 2015 08:18 banjoetheredskin wrote:
On May 11 2015 08:13 Elentos wrote:
Those match previews... no Jin Air vs KT, the highlight of week 1. So KT should have gotten a match preview in the last week of round 2 and didn't and they should have gotten one for the first week of round 3 and didn't. Is this a strange form of Liquid bias that I don't fully understand yet?

Almost sounds like that's your opinion

I'm just trying to understand why a match between 2 teams that made the previous round's playoffs doesn't get highlighted, really.

Because I didn't feel like writing about them

So it's banjoe bias. I see. Thanks for clearing that up.


email lichter at teamliquid dot net if you wanna apply. writing is hard and time consuming

On May 11 2015 10:23 Silvana wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 11 2015 08:52 banjoetheredskin wrote:
On May 11 2015 08:24 Elentos wrote:
On May 11 2015 08:21 banjoetheredskin wrote:
On May 11 2015 08:20 Elentos wrote:
On May 11 2015 08:18 banjoetheredskin wrote:
On May 11 2015 08:13 Elentos wrote:
Those match previews... no Jin Air vs KT, the highlight of week 1. So KT should have gotten a match preview in the last week of round 2 and didn't and they should have gotten one for the first week of round 3 and didn't. Is this a strange form of Liquid bias that I don't fully understand yet?

Almost sounds like that's your opinion

I'm just trying to understand why a match between 2 teams that made the previous round's playoffs doesn't get highlighted, really.

Because I didn't feel like writing about them

So it's banjoe bias. I see. Thanks for clearing that up.

If you feel like Proleague coverage is lacking, you're always welcome to submit an application to one of the admins so you can contribute.


I was about to suggest Elentos to become a writer :D

And don't look at me, I am totally out of the picture since I can barely write emails in my first language -.-


you'd be surprised how many writers don't have english as their first language
AdministratorYOU MUST HEED MY INSTRUCTIONS TAKE OFF YOUR THIIIINGS
Psychonian
Profile Joined March 2012
United States2322 Posts
May 11 2015 01:35 GMT
#39
jesus. if SBENU doesnt win proleague i'll be sorely disappointed
Trans Rights
wstubzi
Profile Joined February 2015
New Zealand224 Posts
May 11 2015 04:28 GMT
#40
Maru gonna wreck face this season for Jin Air.
Prev 1 2 3 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 527
BRAT_OK 61
MindelVK 9
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 30594
Bisu 2607
Shuttle 1684
Hyuk 1032
EffOrt 803
Mini 763
Larva 404
Soma 382
firebathero 230
ZerO 230
[ Show more ]
hero 138
Sexy 59
Hyun 44
sorry 43
Mong 42
PianO 39
Trap 38
Pusan 37
ToSsGirL 30
Killer 26
zelot 17
Rock 15
JulyZerg 13
Bale 12
Terrorterran 11
Sacsri 10
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
Noble 7
Dota 2
Gorgc9590
qojqva1648
Dendi951
Counter-Strike
fl0m3192
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1429
crisheroes1077
Liquid`Hasu625
Other Games
singsing2009
B2W.Neo1110
Beastyqt648
Mlord359
FrodaN269
Hui .226
Livibee182
Liquid`VortiX162
KnowMe120
ArmadaUGS93
Mew2King77
Trikslyr18
ZerO(Twitch)15
CosmosSc2 14
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream45
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• poizon28 68
• StrangeGG 32
• mYiSmile123
• Adnapsc2 16
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 13
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 7746
League of Legends
• Jankos1823
Other Games
• Shiphtur241
• WagamamaTV198
Upcoming Events
FEL
6m
AI Arena Tournament
1h 6m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3h 6m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
18h 6m
INu's Battles
20h 6m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
23h 6m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 3h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 3h
Replay Cast
1d 8h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 18h
Rush vs Light
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
1d 19h
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.