• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:50
CEST 18:50
KST 01:50
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7143 users

TL Map Contest 5 Open - Page 16

Forum Index > SC2 General
386 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 14 15 16 17 18 20 Next All
Event has ended!

Click here for the replay pack
Ej_
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
47656 Posts
March 01 2015 21:04 GMT
#301
On March 02 2015 06:04 Spect8rCraft wrote:
Terrans pull the boys against Zerg???

BiitByyyBiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitt
"Technically the dictionary has zero authority on the meaning or words" - Rodya
opisska
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Poland8852 Posts
March 01 2015 21:05 GMT
#302
Someone tell rifkin that the contest already happened and the winners are known ...
"Jeez, that's far from ideal." - Serral, the king of mild trashtalk
TL+ Member
FrostedMiniWheats
Profile Joined August 2010
United States30730 Posts
March 01 2015 21:11 GMT
#303
Sortof vs Bunny is pretty intense on Cactus Valley :o
NesTea | Mvp | MC | Leenock | Losira | Gumiho | DRG | Taeja | Jinro | Stephano | Thorzain | Sen | Idra |Polt | Bomber | Symbol | Squirtle | Fantasy | Jaedong | Maru | sOs | Seed | ByuN | ByuL | Neeb| Scarlett | Rogue | IM forever
OtherWorld
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
France17333 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-03-01 21:12:32
March 01 2015 21:12 GMT
#304
Everytime I look at Echo I can't believe how beautiful it is. These aesthetics are what I subconsciously had in mind when doing Broken Promises (alas, I am no Uvantak).
Used Sigs - New Sigs - Cheap Sigs - Buy the Best Cheap Sig near You at www.cheapsigforsale.com
Ej_
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
47656 Posts
March 01 2015 21:13 GMT
#305
On March 02 2015 06:12 OtherWorld wrote:
Everytime I look at Echo I can't believe how beautiful it is. These aesthetics are what I subconsciously had in mind when doing Broken Promises (alas, I am no Uvantak).

but there's no flying shark
"Technically the dictionary has zero authority on the meaning or words" - Rodya
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
March 01 2015 21:14 GMT
#306
On March 02 2015 06:12 OtherWorld wrote:
Everytime I look at Echo I can't believe how beautiful it is. These aesthetics are what I subconsciously had in mind when doing Broken Promises (alas, I am no Uvantak).

Needed fewer protoss decals
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Big J
Profile Joined March 2011
Austria16289 Posts
March 01 2015 21:14 GMT
#307
On March 02 2015 06:12 OtherWorld wrote:
Everytime I look at Echo I can't believe how beautiful it is. These aesthetics are what I subconsciously had in mind when doing Broken Promises (alas, I am no Uvantak).

Yeah. Would like to see lesser gravity or even negative gravity tested on it
OtherWorld
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
France17333 Posts
March 01 2015 21:15 GMT
#308
On March 02 2015 06:14 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 02 2015 06:12 OtherWorld wrote:
Everytime I look at Echo I can't believe how beautiful it is. These aesthetics are what I subconsciously had in mind when doing Broken Promises (alas, I am no Uvantak).

Needed fewer protoss decals

Haha yeah. Seriously though it's amazing how this map just feels so Protoss without many Protoss decals.
Used Sigs - New Sigs - Cheap Sigs - Buy the Best Cheap Sig near You at www.cheapsigforsale.com
KeksX
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Germany3634 Posts
March 01 2015 21:16 GMT
#309
My girlfriend always cheers for the Protoss players. I think I have to rethink some life decisions.
OtherWorld
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
France17333 Posts
March 01 2015 21:17 GMT
#310
On March 02 2015 06:16 KeksX wrote:
My girlfriend always cheers for the Protoss players. I think I have to rethink some life decisions.

She doesn't like dem dirty Zerg nyduses?
Used Sigs - New Sigs - Cheap Sigs - Buy the Best Cheap Sig near You at www.cheapsigforsale.com
Ej_
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
47656 Posts
March 01 2015 21:17 GMT
#311
On March 02 2015 06:16 KeksX wrote:
My girlfriend always cheers for the Protoss players. I think I have to rethink some life decisions.

she likes shiny
"Technically the dictionary has zero authority on the meaning or words" - Rodya
FrostedMiniWheats
Profile Joined August 2010
United States30730 Posts
March 01 2015 21:18 GMT
#312
On March 02 2015 06:17 Ej_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 02 2015 06:16 KeksX wrote:
My girlfriend always cheers for the Protoss players. I think I have to rethink some life decisions.

she likes shiny


Girliest race
NesTea | Mvp | MC | Leenock | Losira | Gumiho | DRG | Taeja | Jinro | Stephano | Thorzain | Sen | Idra |Polt | Bomber | Symbol | Squirtle | Fantasy | Jaedong | Maru | sOs | Seed | ByuN | ByuL | Neeb| Scarlett | Rogue | IM forever
starslayer
Profile Joined August 2011
United States696 Posts
March 01 2015 21:18 GMT
#313
damn im not going to lie i didn't like Cactus Valley even after trying it myself but after bunny vs some zerg it looks very cool and also it some how reminds me of a whirlwind mixed with arkanoid from sc2 proleague right when the switched over. and echo looks nice but idk it but gratz to it for winning.fun games from all maps wish we can use them all.
i came here to kickass and chew bubblegum and i'm all out of bubble gum
Ej_
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
47656 Posts
March 01 2015 21:18 GMT
#314
On March 02 2015 06:18 starslayer wrote:
damn im not going to lie i didn't like Cactus Valley even after trying it myself but after bunny vs some zerg it looks very cool and also it some how reminds me of a whirlwind mixed with arkanoid from sc2 proleague right when the switched over. and echo looks nice but idk it but gratz to it for winning.fun games from all maps wish we can use them all.

Cactus Valley is absolutely sick, even if Zerg favored bit too much
"Technically the dictionary has zero authority on the meaning or words" - Rodya
KeksX
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Germany3634 Posts
March 01 2015 21:19 GMT
#315
On March 02 2015 06:17 OtherWorld wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 02 2015 06:16 KeksX wrote:
My girlfriend always cheers for the Protoss players. I think I have to rethink some life decisions.

She doesn't like dem dirty Zerg nyduses?



Touché. But luckily she does, however as Ej_ said, she likes shiny stuff.
Big J
Profile Joined March 2011
Austria16289 Posts
March 01 2015 21:19 GMT
#316
On March 02 2015 06:16 KeksX wrote:
My girlfriend always cheers for the Protoss players. I think I have to rethink some life decisions.

Make sure she knows that one can't just repick his main race, but there are plenty of other girls in the world...
If she is a keeper, she'll understand!
RHoudini
Profile Joined October 2009
Belgium3628 Posts
March 01 2015 21:19 GMT
#317
Prestigious RO4!
And some interesting maps.
Lee Jae Dong fighting!
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
March 01 2015 21:20 GMT
#318
On March 02 2015 06:16 KeksX wrote:
My girlfriend always cheers for the Protoss players. I think I have to rethink some life decisions.

Time to race switch!
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Ej_
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
47656 Posts
March 01 2015 21:21 GMT
#319
On March 02 2015 06:20 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 02 2015 06:16 KeksX wrote:
My girlfriend always cheers for the Protoss players. I think I have to rethink some life decisions.

Time to race switch!

zerg bros before hoes
"Technically the dictionary has zero authority on the meaning or words" - Rodya
KeksX
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Germany3634 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-03-01 21:22:56
March 01 2015 21:22 GMT
#320
On March 02 2015 06:19 Big J wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 02 2015 06:16 KeksX wrote:
My girlfriend always cheers for the Protoss players. I think I have to rethink some life decisions.

Make sure she knows that one can't just repick his main race, but there are plenty of other girls in the world...
If she is a keeper, she'll understand!


I got her to cheer for Zerg players whenever we watch SC2 together, so she's not completely lost. ZvP is when its problematic.

She also said I play like Life. And I kinda like to think that she knows how terribly wrong that is but says it to make me feel happy.

So, she's keeper material.
Prev 1 14 15 16 17 18 20 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Monday Night Weeklies
16:00
#65
RotterdaM647
TaKeTV 179
IndyStarCraft 117
BRAT_OK 107
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 647
TKL 225
ProTech138
IndyStarCraft 117
BRAT_OK 107
UpATreeSC 71
Rex 45
Codebar 44
MindelVK 11
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 1016
EffOrt 613
Mini 539
ggaemo 206
firebathero 183
Dewaltoss 114
Rush 76
Barracks 69
910 65
Zeus 52
[ Show more ]
Shine 48
Hyun 46
Killer 37
Shinee 35
Bale 28
soO 23
ToSsGirL 22
Sexy 18
Trap 16
yabsab 12
Sacsri 8
Dota 2
qojqva4333
Dendi1688
Counter-Strike
Fnx 776
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes1003
Liquid`Hasu423
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi2289
singsing1939
B2W.Neo505
Beastyqt381
ceh9343
Sick185
ArmadaUGS126
C9.Mang062
Trikslyr47
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream529
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• mYiSmile124
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix10
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2917
• TFBlade826
Other Games
• WagamamaTV277
• Shiphtur9
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
17h 10m
Afreeca Starleague
17h 10m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 7h
Kung Fu Cup
1d 18h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.