• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:04
CEST 05:04
KST 12:04
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7400 users

TL Map Contest 5 Open - Page 17

Forum Index > SC2 General
386 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 15 16 17 18 19 20 Next All
Event has ended!

Click here for the replay pack
Schelim
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Austria11528 Posts
March 01 2015 21:24 GMT
#321
On March 02 2015 06:22 KeksX wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 02 2015 06:19 Big J wrote:
On March 02 2015 06:16 KeksX wrote:
My girlfriend always cheers for the Protoss players. I think I have to rethink some life decisions.

Make sure she knows that one can't just repick his main race, but there are plenty of other girls in the world...
If she is a keeper, she'll understand!


I got her to cheer for Zerg players whenever we watch SC2 together, so she's not completely lost. ZvP is when its problematic.

She also said I play like Life. And I kinda like to think that she knows how terribly wrong that is but says it to make me feel happy.

So, she's keeper material.

hey, you're basically like a foreign version of Life. just with less skill and stuff.


+ Show Spoiler +
kudos to anyone who gets the reference
TY <3 Cure <3 Inno <3 Special <3
Big J
Profile Joined March 2011
Austria16289 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-03-01 21:33:48
March 01 2015 21:27 GMT
#322
On March 02 2015 06:22 KeksX wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 02 2015 06:19 Big J wrote:
On March 02 2015 06:16 KeksX wrote:
My girlfriend always cheers for the Protoss players. I think I have to rethink some life decisions.

Make sure she knows that one can't just repick his main race, but there are plenty of other girls in the world...
If she is a keeper, she'll understand!


I got her to cheer for Zerg players whenever we watch SC2 together, so she's not completely lost. ZvP is when its problematic.

She also said I play like Life. And I kinda like to think that she knows how terribly wrong that is but says it to make me feel happy.

So, she's keeper material.

Show her how many fangirls Life has... Just to make sure. Dem girls like the boys who get the girls. And if I learned anything in this Life, then that the nerds always get the girls!
KeksX
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Germany3634 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-03-01 21:30:49
March 01 2015 21:30 GMT
#323
On March 02 2015 06:27 Big J wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 02 2015 06:22 KeksX wrote:
On March 02 2015 06:19 Big J wrote:
On March 02 2015 06:16 KeksX wrote:
My girlfriend always cheers for the Protoss players. I think I have to rethink some life decisions.

Make sure she knows that one can't just repick his main race, but there are plenty of other girls in the world...
If she is a keeper, she'll understand!


I got her to cheer for Zerg players whenever we watch SC2 together, so she's not completely lost. ZvP is when its problematic.

She also said I play like Life. And I kinda like to think that she knows how terribly wrong that is but says it to make me feel happy.

So, she's keeper material.

Show her how many fangirls Life has... Just to make sure. Dem girls life the boys who get the girls. And if I learned anything in this Life, then that the nerds always get the girls!


... Yes!
I don't know what you just wrote but yes.


Atm it's all about Parting for her, which is the main reason she's watching with me tonight. What do girls see in a Protoss?! Is it their 2 base potential? My Nydus play can be as strong as that... Sometimes..
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
March 01 2015 21:31 GMT
#324
On March 02 2015 06:30 KeksX wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 02 2015 06:27 Big J wrote:
On March 02 2015 06:22 KeksX wrote:
On March 02 2015 06:19 Big J wrote:
On March 02 2015 06:16 KeksX wrote:
My girlfriend always cheers for the Protoss players. I think I have to rethink some life decisions.

Make sure she knows that one can't just repick his main race, but there are plenty of other girls in the world...
If she is a keeper, she'll understand!


I got her to cheer for Zerg players whenever we watch SC2 together, so she's not completely lost. ZvP is when its problematic.

She also said I play like Life. And I kinda like to think that she knows how terribly wrong that is but says it to make me feel happy.

So, she's keeper material.

Show her how many fangirls Life has... Just to make sure. Dem girls life the boys who get the girls. And if I learned anything in this Life, then that the nerds always get the girls!


... Yes!
I don't know what you just wrote but yes.


Atm it's all about Parting for her, which is the main reason she's watching with me tonight. What do girls see in a Protoss?! Is it their 2 base potential? My Nydus play can be as strong as that... Sometimes..

I think there was a thread about how much more swag Protoss players had than Zerg/Terran ones...
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
fezvez
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
France3021 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-03-01 21:32:11
March 01 2015 21:32 GMT
#325
I am soooooo sooooo pumped!

I reached the Round of 16, and I got crushed by SortOf, and it was amazing! I didn't feel I had a shot against him at any point, but to be able to face him was just soooooo cool! Thanks TLMC and thank you, pros who participate =)
Ej_
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
47656 Posts
March 01 2015 21:34 GMT
#326
PvP finals?

Snute cmon
"Technically the dictionary has zero authority on the meaning or words" - Rodya
opisska
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Poland8852 Posts
March 01 2015 21:36 GMT
#327
That was next level of LOL
"Jeez, that's far from ideal." - Serral, the king of mild trashtalk
TL+ Member
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
March 01 2015 21:36 GMT
#328
Arthur taking a third base o.0
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Ej_
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
47656 Posts
March 01 2015 21:41 GMT
#329
SortOf about to eliminate Bunny
"Technically the dictionary has zero authority on the meaning or words" - Rodya
Ej_
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
47656 Posts
March 01 2015 21:43 GMT
#330
btw ramp on Echo is really small, evo+evo+RW wall is actually ultralisk tight there
"Technically the dictionary has zero authority on the meaning or words" - Rodya
opisska
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Poland8852 Posts
March 01 2015 21:46 GMT
#331
On March 02 2015 06:43 Ej_ wrote:
btw ramp on Echo is really small, evo+evo+RW wall is actually ultralisk tight there


The question of correctly producing ultralisk-tight walls has always been a most pressing one.
"Jeez, that's far from ideal." - Serral, the king of mild trashtalk
TL+ Member
Deleted User 3420
Profile Blog Joined May 2003
24492 Posts
March 01 2015 21:46 GMT
#332
sortof was on point
Ej_
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
47656 Posts
March 01 2015 21:47 GMT
#333
why does Snute never scout
"Technically the dictionary has zero authority on the meaning or words" - Rodya
fezvez
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
France3021 Posts
March 01 2015 21:47 GMT
#334
Yeah, I fucking root for SortOf, if he wins the whole thing (unlikely), I will be able to say "I was defeated by the eventual champion".
Ej_
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
47656 Posts
March 01 2015 21:48 GMT
#335
On March 02 2015 06:46 opisska wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 02 2015 06:43 Ej_ wrote:
btw ramp on Echo is really small, evo+evo+RW wall is actually ultralisk tight there


The question of correctly producing ultralisk-tight walls has always been a most pressing one.

You're laughing, but I bet we'll see a pro game where they get stuck in natural
"Technically the dictionary has zero authority on the meaning or words" - Rodya
opisska
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Poland8852 Posts
March 01 2015 21:49 GMT
#336
On March 02 2015 06:48 Ej_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 02 2015 06:46 opisska wrote:
On March 02 2015 06:43 Ej_ wrote:
btw ramp on Echo is really small, evo+evo+RW wall is actually ultralisk tight there


The question of correctly producing ultralisk-tight walls has always been a most pressing one.

You're laughing, but I bet we'll see a pro game where they get stuck in natural


Oh, I get it now! Sound funny.
"Jeez, that's far from ideal." - Serral, the king of mild trashtalk
TL+ Member
Ej_
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
47656 Posts
March 01 2015 21:50 GMT
#337
PvP finals .-.
"Technically the dictionary has zero authority on the meaning or words" - Rodya
Schelim
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Austria11528 Posts
March 01 2015 21:53 GMT
#338
On March 02 2015 06:50 Ej_ wrote:
PvP finals .-.

your post is sortof disrespectful
TY <3 Cure <3 Inno <3 Special <3
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
March 01 2015 21:54 GMT
#339
On March 02 2015 06:53 Schelim wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 02 2015 06:50 Ej_ wrote:
PvP finals .-.

your post is sortof disrespectful

I dunno, there's sort of an excellent chance he's right.
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
opisska
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Poland8852 Posts
March 01 2015 21:56 GMT
#340
On March 02 2015 06:53 Schelim wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 02 2015 06:50 Ej_ wrote:
PvP finals .-.

your post is sortof disrespectful


Considering that we have been making sortof puns for last ten minutes, this really cracked us up

So lets go to the semifinals where we are sortof parting with one of the players sadly ...
"Jeez, that's far from ideal." - Serral, the king of mild trashtalk
TL+ Member
Prev 1 15 16 17 18 19 20 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7h 56m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft444
RuFF_SC2 158
Nina 85
-ZergGirl 84
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2329
Bale 18
Terrorterran 14
yabsab 10
Shuttle 0
Dota 2
febbydoto12
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 1138
taco 405
minikerr19
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox557
Other Games
summit1g8280
JimRising 688
Day[9].tv484
C9.Mang0357
WinterStarcraft270
ViBE176
Maynarde148
Livibee140
Sick121
ArmadaUGS26
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick982
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream153
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Response 14
• OhrlRock 3
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 5
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv484
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
7h 56m
Stellar Fest
9h 56m
The PondCast
1d 6h
OSC
1d 9h
Stellar Fest
1d 9h
OSC
1d 20h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
[ Show More ]
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.