• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:39
CEST 02:39
KST 09:39
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9184 users

[SPL'15] Round 1 Week 2 Lineups - Page 5

Forum Index > SC2 General
97 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 All
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
December 26 2014 22:53 GMT
#81
Life > Bbyong
Cure > Dark
Hack > byul
KT > MVP
hopefully i make some points this week
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
rotta
Profile Joined December 2011
5653 Posts
December 26 2014 23:03 GMT
#82
MK > Stats
DP < TY
Panic > Zest
Losira < Flash
MK < Flash

Journey < Yoda
Hurricane < TANGTANG (turns out to be Byun)
Armani > Myungsik
Shine > Creator (6pool into tears)
Stork > B4

This scenario would please me.
don't wall off against random
D-light
Profile Joined April 2012
Finland7364 Posts
December 26 2014 23:19 GMT
#83
On December 27 2014 07:07 Ammanas wrote:
With Hush not playing, I wonder if I should trade him for Hurricane. I don't doubty Hurricane will win this week, but really dont feel well trading ~25 value player for 15~ value -.-

You have to say "yolo" every now and then.
why even
Mun_Su
Profile Joined December 2012
France2063 Posts
December 27 2014 00:06 GMT
#84
I realllly wonder if i should trade INnoVation for sOs... any advice?
INno <3 - TY - Maru - Taeja - Rain <3 - Classic <3 - Stephano <3 - soO <3 - Soulkey - Dark - SERRAL =O / END REGION LOCK
chipmonklord17
Profile Joined February 2011
United States11944 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-12-27 01:07:12
December 27 2014 01:05 GMT
#85
On December 27 2014 09:06 Mun_Su wrote:
I realllly wonder if i should trade INnoVation for sOs... any advice?


Both are garunteed a lot of play time, a lot of team wins, and at least a few ace appearances. Its totally dependent on if you think jinair will take the match. If you trade for it and sOs and jinair win then the -1 trade tax is a wash and then you have an equally good player

EDIT: Rather at worst its a wash if jinair wins
KtJ
Profile Joined October 2014
United States3514 Posts
December 27 2014 01:41 GMT
#86
Taeja where are you?!?!?
"I thought I destroyed my CC but it seemed like the only thing I destroyed was Idra's mentality."
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
December 27 2014 09:41 GMT
#87
sOs....plz continue terran sniping, and San, continue being a God...i cant heart between cure and dark though T_T but i have dark on fantasy soooo.....


Overall i think gonna be good day for me
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
ChaseTheSun
Profile Joined May 2014
United States61 Posts
December 27 2014 09:59 GMT
#88
On December 27 2014 09:06 Mun_Su wrote:
I realllly wonder if i should trade INnoVation for sOs... any advice?

They're both really good and like chipmonklord17 said they're guaranteed play time. I went with sOs because hes my boy, but a cool thing to know about innovation is that he puts a very high importance on team leagues. I remember he qualifed for red bull battle grounds championship 2013 and he chose not to go because he wanted to help his team in proleague. Of course that might have been the finals now that I think about it but still some food for thought. GL!
rotta
Profile Joined December 2011
5653 Posts
December 27 2014 10:20 GMT
#89
On December 27 2014 09:06 Mun_Su wrote:
I realllly wonder if i should trade INnoVation for sOs... any advice?

$vT has been pretty effective lately, there's nothing to wonder.
don't wall off against random
RiskyChris
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
125 Posts
December 27 2014 10:53 GMT
#90
Dang this JinAir v SKT matchup is throwing my FPL team for a loop. I need Dark to lose and Jinair to win, and also Classic to win... Hm, I might have to break my 8 season No-trade streak.
Musicus
Profile Joined August 2011
Germany23580 Posts
December 27 2014 12:08 GMT
#91
Damn JAGW vs SKT will be sick! Should be a close match, so sad I can't watch it.
Maru and Serral are probably top 5.
kyomezzo
Profile Joined February 2014
57 Posts
December 27 2014 12:23 GMT
#92
Ah.. I should remove San from my anti team but seem no possible replacement
Brain Zerg is back <3
Mun_Su
Profile Joined December 2012
France2063 Posts
December 27 2014 15:26 GMT
#93
Thanks for the answer guys! I'll follow my heart and Bogus !
INno <3 - TY - Maru - Taeja - Rain <3 - Classic <3 - Stephano <3 - soO <3 - Soulkey - Dark - SERRAL =O / END REGION LOCK
Gamegene
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States8308 Posts
December 28 2014 01:11 GMT
#94
yay now i can drop hush and add journey
Throw on your favorite jacket and you're good to roll. Stroll through the trees and let your miseries go.
KingAlphard
Profile Blog Joined August 2012
Italy1705 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-12-28 01:41:17
December 28 2014 01:40 GMT
#95
On December 27 2014 07:07 Ammanas wrote:
With Hush not playing, I wonder if I should trade him for Hurricane. I don't doubty Hurricane will win this week, but really dont feel well trading ~25 value player for 15~ value -.-

I was in your same situation but I decided to trade. Most of the trade value gap is because Hush won in week 1 while Hurricane didn't get to play. However I believe that he will score more points than Hush in the next weeks.

Also traded disappointing Bomber for Skyhigh. Down to 19 points but now my whole team is playing in week 2, while no one in my anti is.
Yakikorosu
Profile Joined March 2013
1203 Posts
December 28 2014 01:46 GMT
#96
On December 28 2014 10:40 KingAlphard wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 27 2014 07:07 Ammanas wrote:
With Hush not playing, I wonder if I should trade him for Hurricane. I don't doubty Hurricane will win this week, but really dont feel well trading ~25 value player for 15~ value -.-

I was in your same situation but I decided to trade. Most of the trade value gap is because Hush won in week 1 while Hurricane didn't get to play. However I believe that he will score more points than Hush in the next weeks.

Also traded disappointing Bomber for Skyhigh. Down to 19 points but now my whole team is playing in week 2, while no one in my anti is.


I traded Hush for skyhigh.

By the way, look at Hurricane's SPL record last year... I wouldn't invest too much hope in him.
KingAlphard
Profile Blog Joined August 2012
Italy1705 Posts
December 28 2014 01:56 GMT
#97
On December 28 2014 10:46 Yakikorosu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 28 2014 10:40 KingAlphard wrote:
On December 27 2014 07:07 Ammanas wrote:
With Hush not playing, I wonder if I should trade him for Hurricane. I don't doubty Hurricane will win this week, but really dont feel well trading ~25 value player for 15~ value -.-

I was in your same situation but I decided to trade. Most of the trade value gap is because Hush won in week 1 while Hurricane didn't get to play. However I believe that he will score more points than Hush in the next weeks.

Also traded disappointing Bomber for Skyhigh. Down to 19 points but now my whole team is playing in week 2, while no one in my anti is.


I traded Hush for skyhigh.

By the way, look at Hurricane's SPL record last year... I wouldn't invest too much hope in him.

Unluckily I couldn't because Hush was my only protoss player, otherwise I would've done the same thing.
Honestly though, I just hope that he wins against Tangtang so that his trade value increases and then I have the chance to trade him for another random inexpensive player who will be fielded in week 3.
astray71
Profile Joined February 2012
United States325 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-12-30 08:50:34
December 30 2014 08:49 GMT
#98
They haven't updated the scores yet right? I traded Stats for TY and he should have +3.

What sucks about this week is that Life and Bbyong are both on my team lol hopefully it'll go to an ace match and one or the other comes out as the ace
There is no victory without the blessing of god, and there is no god but Madlife.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
CranKy Ducklings98
Liquipedia
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #2
ZZZero.O159
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 178
ProTech12
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 906
ZZZero.O 159
Bale 18
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm197
League of Legends
Doublelift4604
Counter-Strike
minikerr19
Other Games
summit1g10559
JimRising 717
C9.Mang0315
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1169
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream34
[ Show 9 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP123
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
9h 21m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
10h 21m
Monday Night Weeklies
15h 21m
Replay Cast
22h 21m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 9h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 10h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 23h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.