• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:50
CEST 16:50
KST 23:50
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings BW General Discussion Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7849 users

[S2SL Preview] Scarlett carries the foreign torch - Page 4

Forum Index > SC2 General
66 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 All
Swisslink
Profile Joined March 2011
2958 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-12-18 09:03:53
December 18 2014 09:03 GMT
#61
I really hope we get 2 Zerg winning today.
Currently, I don't really see Leenock beating YongwHa or Dark beating PartinG, therefore... we really need 2 Zerg today to have a decent representation. :-P

Preferably Life and Scarlett, ofc.
Zealously
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
East Gorteau22261 Posts
December 18 2014 09:08 GMT
#62
On December 18 2014 17:45 Cascade wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 18 2014 02:49 Zealously wrote:
On December 18 2014 02:45 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
I'm slightly disappointed that Templar didn't get to write this one because it'd have been hilariously biased, but good job regardless. Though I think Dream and Flash might do better than you guys predict


I wouldn't have had a problem with letting Templar write this preview, I think most people can put their biases away (or at least make them mostly insignificant) while writing. After all, I've written a fair share of previews on Life and various Prime players

I hope you are not implying that your pieces on life only had a "mostly insignificant" bias?
/a fan of life


It's not bias when I'm right
AdministratorBreak the chains
munch
Profile Joined July 2014
Mute City2363 Posts
December 18 2014 09:26 GMT
#63
On December 18 2014 18:08 Zealously wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 18 2014 17:45 Cascade wrote:
On December 18 2014 02:49 Zealously wrote:
On December 18 2014 02:45 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
I'm slightly disappointed that Templar didn't get to write this one because it'd have been hilariously biased, but good job regardless. Though I think Dream and Flash might do better than you guys predict


I wouldn't have had a problem with letting Templar write this preview, I think most people can put their biases away (or at least make them mostly insignificant) while writing. After all, I've written a fair share of previews on Life and various Prime players

I hope you are not implying that your pieces on life only had a "mostly insignificant" bias?
/a fan of life


It's not bias when I'm right


The smugness radiating from this post right now
WriterForm is temporary, MMA is permanent || http://www.teamliquid.net/blogs/508630-article-archive
Zealously
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
East Gorteau22261 Posts
December 18 2014 09:30 GMT
#64
On December 18 2014 18:26 thecrazymunchkin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 18 2014 18:08 Zealously wrote:
On December 18 2014 17:45 Cascade wrote:
On December 18 2014 02:49 Zealously wrote:
On December 18 2014 02:45 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
I'm slightly disappointed that Templar didn't get to write this one because it'd have been hilariously biased, but good job regardless. Though I think Dream and Flash might do better than you guys predict


I wouldn't have had a problem with letting Templar write this preview, I think most people can put their biases away (or at least make them mostly insignificant) while writing. After all, I've written a fair share of previews on Life and various Prime players

I hope you are not implying that your pieces on life only had a "mostly insignificant" bias?
/a fan of life


It's not bias when I'm right


The smugness radiating from this post right now


http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/starcraft-2/471086-tower-overwhelming-life-wins-wcs-2014

AdministratorBreak the chains
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
December 18 2014 09:33 GMT
#65
On December 18 2014 18:30 Zealously wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 18 2014 18:26 thecrazymunchkin wrote:
On December 18 2014 18:08 Zealously wrote:
On December 18 2014 17:45 Cascade wrote:
On December 18 2014 02:49 Zealously wrote:
On December 18 2014 02:45 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
I'm slightly disappointed that Templar didn't get to write this one because it'd have been hilariously biased, but good job regardless. Though I think Dream and Flash might do better than you guys predict


I wouldn't have had a problem with letting Templar write this preview, I think most people can put their biases away (or at least make them mostly insignificant) while writing. After all, I've written a fair share of previews on Life and various Prime players

I hope you are not implying that your pieces on life only had a "mostly insignificant" bias?
/a fan of life


It's not bias when I'm right


The smugness radiating from this post right now


http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/starcraft-2/471086-tower-overwhelming-life-wins-wcs-2014


But that is bias, you even said so
Writer's note: this article is not unbiased
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Zealously
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
East Gorteau22261 Posts
December 18 2014 09:38 GMT
#66
On December 18 2014 18:33 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 18 2014 18:30 Zealously wrote:
On December 18 2014 18:26 thecrazymunchkin wrote:
On December 18 2014 18:08 Zealously wrote:
On December 18 2014 17:45 Cascade wrote:
On December 18 2014 02:49 Zealously wrote:
On December 18 2014 02:45 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
I'm slightly disappointed that Templar didn't get to write this one because it'd have been hilariously biased, but good job regardless. Though I think Dream and Flash might do better than you guys predict


I wouldn't have had a problem with letting Templar write this preview, I think most people can put their biases away (or at least make them mostly insignificant) while writing. After all, I've written a fair share of previews on Life and various Prime players

I hope you are not implying that your pieces on life only had a "mostly insignificant" bias?
/a fan of life


It's not bias when I'm right


The smugness radiating from this post right now


http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/starcraft-2/471086-tower-overwhelming-life-wins-wcs-2014


But that is bias, you even said so
Show nested quote +
Writer's note: this article is not unbiased


It wasn't bias (I promise) when I called him winning Blizzcon before the tournament! Just... significant smugness once he did
AdministratorBreak the chains
Incognoto
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
France10239 Posts
December 20 2014 07:07 GMT
#67
I feel that Snute is one of the most underrated players of all time. Unofficial second place in pretty much every tournament he enters.
maru lover forever
Prev 1 2 3 4 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Online Event
20:00
BamsPatch 1.0 Weekly #3
Liquipedia
CranKy Ducklings
19:00
Sea Duckling Open #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 432
ProTech135
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 32484
Bisu 3049
Shuttle 1749
Hyuk 1358
EffOrt 753
Mini 672
Larva 347
Soma 284
firebathero 246
ZerO 242
[ Show more ]
Zeus 110
hero 95
Last 81
Sexy 78
Mong 45
Hyun 44
Killer 42
Pusan 36
ToSsGirL 36
PianO 32
Bale 31
Trap 29
Aegong 28
Hm[arnc] 23
sorry 20
zelot 16
Rock 11
JulyZerg 11
Noble 11
Terrorterran 11
ajuk12(nOOB) 10
Sacsri 9
Icarus 7
Dota 2
Gorgc7894
qojqva1566
Dendi799
Counter-Strike
fl0m2494
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1458
crisheroes971
Liquid`Hasu566
Lowko435
Other Games
singsing2231
B2W.Neo1343
Beastyqt463
Livibee218
Hui .205
Liquid`VortiX145
KnowMe105
ArmadaUGS103
Mew2King94
elazer70
CosmosSc2 22
ZerO(Twitch)13
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream66
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 38
• Adnapsc2 5
• poizon28 3
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 10
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 8409
• WagamamaTV193
League of Legends
• Jankos1981
Other Games
• Shiphtur0
Upcoming Events
FEL
1h 10m
AI Arena Tournament
2h 10m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4h 10m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19h 10m
INu's Battles
21h 10m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 4h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 4h
Replay Cast
1d 9h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 19h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 20h
[ Show More ]
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.