(I'm posting this here, because the forum software does not allow me to create a new thread for it...)
I have made a little tribute to Squirtle, and I'm releasing it as a Christmas present to all his fans.
It's available here.
| Forum Index > SC2 General |
|
LoneFox
Finland1 Post
(I'm posting this here, because the forum software does not allow me to create a new thread for it...) I have made a little tribute to Squirtle, and I'm releasing it as a Christmas present to all his fans. It's available here. | ||
|
Lucrania
United States44 Posts
| ||
|
ZeratuLsc2
Canada426 Posts
![]() | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Counter-Strike Super Smash Bros Other Games |
|
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Jaedong
WardiTV Weekly
Monday Night Weeklies
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Afreeca Starleague
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
Kung Fu Cup
The PondCast
Replay Cast
CranKy Ducklings
[ Show More ] Online Event
FEL
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
|
|
|