• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:37
CEST 03:37
KST 10:37
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach0[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon101Weekly Cups (Aug 30-Sep 7): herO thrives amid growing schism10
StarCraft 2
General
Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) Blizzard Classic Cup @ BlizzCon 2026 - $100k prize pool The Death of Cheese: From a Professional Cheeser
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach StarCraft Human 'N' AI League
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 12063 users

Road to BlizzCon #9 - mYi.jjakji - WCS 2014 - Page 3

Forum Index > SC2 General
71 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 Next All
Rikudou
Profile Joined April 2014
Germany151 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-10-26 01:02:45
October 26 2014 01:02 GMT
#41
wow his winrates are bonjwa level though, right? O_o like everything ~70% winrate? does this also count for online tournaments or just offline? if these winrates only include offline events, then i would eat a hat
Is this real Life? No, it's StartaleLife!!!
Superbanana
Profile Joined May 2014
2369 Posts
October 26 2014 01:41 GMT
#42
I would expect the lovers card for Jajkji, at the end of blizzcon Dayshi will propose him.
In PvZ the zerg can make the situation spire out of control but protoss can adept to the situation.
syroz
Profile Joined September 2012
France249 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-10-26 01:46:35
October 26 2014 01:45 GMT
#43
The proud knight in rusty armour. Unhorse them one by one Jjakji.
vult
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
United States9400 Posts
October 26 2014 02:00 GMT
#44
NSHS lives on!
I used to play random, but for you I play very specifically.
RaiKageRyu
Profile Joined August 2009
Canada4773 Posts
October 26 2014 02:23 GMT
#45
Wait... the Rebel? I've never heard of that Arcana before.
Someone call down the Thunder?
AxiomBlurr
Profile Blog Joined November 2012
786 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-10-26 03:09:25
October 26 2014 03:01 GMT
#46
OK I luv this terran...I really think he can beat San,,,San is straight up a grand high executor v P and v Z....but his weak spot is T, especially late game T...if jjakji can take it late game on even terms... 3-2... And if Life somehow beats Zest (super unlikely) then jjakji has a really great chance to advance deep.

Great write up....when I look at the players remaining my brain boggles....

Fighter
Profile Joined August 2010
Korea (South)1531 Posts
October 26 2014 03:20 GMT
#47
... a new love in Dayshi?
For Aiur???
Buddy168
Profile Joined June 2012
United States157 Posts
October 26 2014 03:43 GMT
#48
On October 26 2014 03:15 The_Templar wrote:
Well dang, now I really want him to win


Word
"You're being a useless fucking asshole" - Day[9]
Wuster
Profile Joined May 2011
1974 Posts
October 26 2014 04:58 GMT
#49
On October 26 2014 07:57 Boucot wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 26 2014 07:55 ZigguratOfUr wrote:
As many people believe in jjakji's chances of winning Blizzcon as people thought of his chances of winning the GSL. I don't think such a thing can happen twice.

Unless... you know...



I didn't think there was a better Artisis curse / Tasteless blessing clip than Maru 4-0 over Innovation. Man, that's just hilarious.

I used to be a big Jjakji fan but I haven't been keeping up with WCS Eu / Dreamhack so it feels like I haven't seen him play in forever, hopefully he gives some good games/goes on a run at Blizzcon as I'm definitely catching all the games.

Then again, every article makes me want to see everyone go on a tear too lol. So, now I'll just hoe for good games all around.
munch
Profile Joined July 2014
Mute City2363 Posts
October 26 2014 07:41 GMT
#50
On October 26 2014 08:42 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 26 2014 07:57 Boucot wrote:
On October 26 2014 07:55 ZigguratOfUr wrote:
As many people believe in jjakji's chances of winning Blizzcon as people thought of his chances of winning the GSL. I don't think such a thing can happen twice.

Unless... you know...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mfOTG0b40i4

I just want artosis to show up and predict everyone except jjakji before jjakji makes a miracle run and somehow wins


I will never get tired of seeing this
WriterForm is temporary, MMA is permanent || http://www.teamliquid.net/blogs/508630-article-archive
Olli
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
Austria24422 Posts
October 26 2014 10:33 GMT
#51
On October 26 2014 11:23 RaiKageRyu wrote:
Wait... the Rebel? I've never heard of that Arcana before.


It isn't one. Jjakji broke the arcana theme with his rebellion
Administrator"Declaring anything a disaster because aLive popped up out of nowhere is just downright silly."
Neemi
Profile Joined August 2012
Netherlands657 Posts
October 26 2014 12:15 GMT
#52
On October 26 2014 19:33 DarkLordOlli wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 26 2014 11:23 RaiKageRyu wrote:
Wait... the Rebel? I've never heard of that Arcana before.


It isn't one. Jjakji broke the arcana theme with his rebellion


That's so meta, but yet so perfect at the same time.
Cute
TheCzarOfAll
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
United States170 Posts
October 26 2014 12:44 GMT
#53
Jjakji wasn't guessing where the baneling mines were. He was floating a building with his army and seeing where it couldn't land to find where the mines were placed. No guesswork at all.
Yes.
boxerfred
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Germany8360 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-10-26 17:41:14
October 26 2014 17:40 GMT
#54
I don't know if that is a decent compliment to make. But every single time when I read a Blizzcon article, I want to jump on the bandwagon of the player. You guys rock. I never thought I would feel the written word having an impact on me - in a StarCraft environment. Seriously. You guys rock.

Edit: THANK YOU SO MUCH!
Edit #2:
On October 26 2014 21:44 TheCzarOfAll wrote:
Jjakji wasn't guessing where the baneling mines were. He was floating a building with his army and seeing where it couldn't land to find where the mines were placed. No guesswork at all.

The point is the creativity I think. You just proved that point once more.
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 26 2014 17:42 GMT
#55
For some reason I can see herO's card even though it hasn't been published yet.

[image loading]
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Skynx
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
Turkey7150 Posts
October 26 2014 17:49 GMT
#56
I predict him as my darkhorse!
"When seagulls follow the troller, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea. Thank you very much" - King Cantona | STX 4 eva
DinosaurPoop
Profile Blog Joined April 2013
687 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-10-26 17:56:46
October 26 2014 17:56 GMT
#57
I would love for terran to dominate Blizzcon, and that includes everyone, even jjakji! :D
When cats speak, mice listen.
Jett.Jack.Alvir
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Canada2250 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-10-26 23:48:06
October 26 2014 23:44 GMT
#58
jjakji will get through San for sure, but after that I don't see him making it very far.

I will be cheering for jjakji against San, but after that I have to bail. There is no chance he will get past either Zest or Life.

Even if he manages to win against Zest/LIfe, he has the possibility of facing off against soO, Taeja, INnoVation, or HyuN!

If he makes it past all those to get to the grand finals, it will be a huge upset.

jjakji's bracket seems way tougher than the upper half.
KtJ
Profile Joined October 2014
United States3514 Posts
October 27 2014 00:56 GMT
#59
On October 26 2014 04:26 SFDuality wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 26 2014 03:15 The_Templar wrote:
Well dang, now I really want him to win

No you don't. You want Taeja to win. And that's ok, I do too.

you're both wrong you want MMA to win.
"I thought I destroyed my CC but it seemed like the only thing I destroyed was Idra's mentality."
KtJ
Profile Joined October 2014
United States3514 Posts
October 27 2014 00:57 GMT
#60
I hate to be that guy, but when is the next one?
"I thought I destroyed my CC but it seemed like the only thing I destroyed was Idra's mentality."
Prev 1 2 3 4 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
00:00
2026 GSTL: Grand Finals
CranKy Ducklings102
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
23:00
OSC Masters Cup #151 Qualifier
davetesta29
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 184
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 11382
White-Ra 289
Dota 2
monkeys_forever801
NeuroSwarm158
febbydoto12
League of Legends
Doublelift6136
JimRising 664
Counter-Strike
minikerr28
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox788
Other Games
summit1g10040
Maynarde218
ArmadaUGS69
Mew2King30
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick333
BasetradeTV188
StarCraft: Brood War
Kim Chul Min (afreeca) 6
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 72
• Letter141
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
8h 23m
Soma vs Jaedong
WardiTV Weekly
9h 23m
Monday Night Weeklies
14h 23m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 8h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 8h
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 22h
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
5 days
FEL
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.