• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:59
CEST 14:59
KST 21:59
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon103
StarCraft 2
General
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6708 users

The Sandisk SHOUTcraft Invitational - $10,000 - Page 18

Forum Index > SC2 General
789 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 16 17 18 19 20 40 Next All
Silvana
Profile Blog Joined September 2013
3713 Posts
May 28 2014 17:23 GMT
#341
The other Protoss has to be Zest! Please!
McRatyn
Profile Joined January 2013
Poland901 Posts
May 28 2014 17:30 GMT
#342
Ok, so if I was a troll I'd say Jaedong, but since I'm not let's get some predictions rolling!

Something tells me it might be soO, BUT THERE'S JUST TOO MANY OPTIONS!
Ok, either soO or Maru.
Nightwishone
Profile Joined July 2012
Italy391 Posts
May 28 2014 17:40 GMT
#343
On May 28 2014 22:58 gruff wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 28 2014 08:36 silvana wrote:
On May 28 2014 07:18 Dodgin wrote:
On May 28 2014 00:52 silvana wrote:
On May 27 2014 14:35 Dodgin wrote:
On May 27 2014 14:29 pure.Wasted wrote:
On May 27 2014 14:02 silvana wrote:
On May 27 2014 13:29 TAMinator wrote:
So basically proleague lineup done online


Thinking about Proleague heros...


Effort


This is like one of them joke type of jokes, right?


It must be, he listed MKP.


Ew no joke, I picked players who did very well for their teams in PL but failed in individual leagues (hence the lack of Maru etc.). Effort has a terrible record but cmon, he won the ace match against Maru and killed Flash and TY in the playoffs; MKP did well compared to the rest of Prime I guess?

And I'm a girl btw. But since 99% of TL are male I guess I should get used to people assuming I'm a guy -.-


You should put " I'm a girl " in your signature, that way no one will make that mistake again.

edit: In fact I'll help spread the word


Rofl Maybe I should have picked a username with the word "girl" in it :/

Not sure that will help. Hellokitty have ruined it for everyone.

Tosslady is still available. That should work pretty well.
TaeJa IS a bonjwa. TLO - Scarlett - Snute - MaNa - HerO - TeamLiquid fighting!
showstealer1829
Profile Blog Joined May 2014
Australia3123 Posts
May 28 2014 17:48 GMT
#344
On May 29 2014 02:30 McRatyn wrote:
Ok, so if I was a troll I'd say Jaedong, but since I'm not let's get some predictions rolling!


Maybe they're thinking it's like the Bloody Mary myth, if you say his name enough times he will appear in the mirror and ling rush you to death
There is no understanding. There is only Choya. Choya is the way. Choya is Love. Choya is Life. Has is the Light in the Protoss Dark and Nightmare is his chosen Acolyte
McRatyn
Profile Joined January 2013
Poland901 Posts
May 28 2014 17:54 GMT
#345
On May 29 2014 02:40 Nightwishone wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 28 2014 22:58 gruff wrote:
On May 28 2014 08:36 silvana wrote:
On May 28 2014 07:18 Dodgin wrote:
On May 28 2014 00:52 silvana wrote:
On May 27 2014 14:35 Dodgin wrote:
On May 27 2014 14:29 pure.Wasted wrote:
On May 27 2014 14:02 silvana wrote:
On May 27 2014 13:29 TAMinator wrote:
So basically proleague lineup done online


Thinking about Proleague heros...


Effort


This is like one of them joke type of jokes, right?


It must be, he listed MKP.


Ew no joke, I picked players who did very well for their teams in PL but failed in individual leagues (hence the lack of Maru etc.). Effort has a terrible record but cmon, he won the ace match against Maru and killed Flash and TY in the playoffs; MKP did well compared to the rest of Prime I guess?

And I'm a girl btw. But since 99% of TL are male I guess I should get used to people assuming I'm a guy -.-


You should put " I'm a girl " in your signature, that way no one will make that mistake again.

edit: In fact I'll help spread the word


Rofl Maybe I should have picked a username with the word "girl" in it :/

Not sure that will help. Hellokitty have ruined it for everyone.

Tosslady is still available. That should work pretty well.

I say use yor real name. Jaedong does that and look at him, it's clearly a way to succeed
Silvana
Profile Blog Joined September 2013
3713 Posts
May 28 2014 17:57 GMT
#346
On May 29 2014 02:54 McRatyn wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 29 2014 02:40 Nightwishone wrote:
On May 28 2014 22:58 gruff wrote:
On May 28 2014 08:36 silvana wrote:
On May 28 2014 07:18 Dodgin wrote:
On May 28 2014 00:52 silvana wrote:
On May 27 2014 14:35 Dodgin wrote:
On May 27 2014 14:29 pure.Wasted wrote:
On May 27 2014 14:02 silvana wrote:
On May 27 2014 13:29 TAMinator wrote:
So basically proleague lineup done online


Thinking about Proleague heros...


Effort


This is like one of them joke type of jokes, right?


It must be, he listed MKP.


Ew no joke, I picked players who did very well for their teams in PL but failed in individual leagues (hence the lack of Maru etc.). Effort has a terrible record but cmon, he won the ace match against Maru and killed Flash and TY in the playoffs; MKP did well compared to the rest of Prime I guess?

And I'm a girl btw. But since 99% of TL are male I guess I should get used to people assuming I'm a guy -.-


You should put " I'm a girl " in your signature, that way no one will make that mistake again.

edit: In fact I'll help spread the word


Rofl Maybe I should have picked a username with the word "girl" in it :/

Not sure that will help. Hellokitty have ruined it for everyone.

Tosslady is still available. That should work pretty well.

I say use yor real name. Jaedong does that and look at him, it's clearly a way to succeed


Silvana is my real name
McRatyn
Profile Joined January 2013
Poland901 Posts
May 28 2014 18:01 GMT
#347
On May 29 2014 02:57 silvana wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 29 2014 02:54 McRatyn wrote:
On May 29 2014 02:40 Nightwishone wrote:
On May 28 2014 22:58 gruff wrote:
On May 28 2014 08:36 silvana wrote:
On May 28 2014 07:18 Dodgin wrote:
On May 28 2014 00:52 silvana wrote:
On May 27 2014 14:35 Dodgin wrote:
On May 27 2014 14:29 pure.Wasted wrote:
On May 27 2014 14:02 silvana wrote:
[quote]

Thinking about Proleague heros...


Effort


This is like one of them joke type of jokes, right?


It must be, he listed MKP.


Ew no joke, I picked players who did very well for their teams in PL but failed in individual leagues (hence the lack of Maru etc.). Effort has a terrible record but cmon, he won the ace match against Maru and killed Flash and TY in the playoffs; MKP did well compared to the rest of Prime I guess?

And I'm a girl btw. But since 99% of TL are male I guess I should get used to people assuming I'm a guy -.-


You should put " I'm a girl " in your signature, that way no one will make that mistake again.

edit: In fact I'll help spread the word


Rofl Maybe I should have picked a username with the word "girl" in it :/

Not sure that will help. Hellokitty have ruined it for everyone.

Tosslady is still available. That should work pretty well.

I say use yor real name. Jaedong does that and look at him, it's clearly a way to succeed


Silvana is my real name

Wow, nice to meet you, I'm Maciek and it would suck as an ID. Now I'm jealous
Silvana
Profile Blog Joined September 2013
3713 Posts
May 28 2014 18:09 GMT
#348
On May 29 2014 03:01 McRatyn wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 29 2014 02:57 silvana wrote:
On May 29 2014 02:54 McRatyn wrote:
On May 29 2014 02:40 Nightwishone wrote:
On May 28 2014 22:58 gruff wrote:
On May 28 2014 08:36 silvana wrote:
On May 28 2014 07:18 Dodgin wrote:
On May 28 2014 00:52 silvana wrote:
On May 27 2014 14:35 Dodgin wrote:
On May 27 2014 14:29 pure.Wasted wrote:
[quote]

[quote]

This is like one of them joke type of jokes, right?


It must be, he listed MKP.


Ew no joke, I picked players who did very well for their teams in PL but failed in individual leagues (hence the lack of Maru etc.). Effort has a terrible record but cmon, he won the ace match against Maru and killed Flash and TY in the playoffs; MKP did well compared to the rest of Prime I guess?

And I'm a girl btw. But since 99% of TL are male I guess I should get used to people assuming I'm a guy -.-


You should put " I'm a girl " in your signature, that way no one will make that mistake again.

edit: In fact I'll help spread the word


Rofl Maybe I should have picked a username with the word "girl" in it :/

Not sure that will help. Hellokitty have ruined it for everyone.

Tosslady is still available. That should work pretty well.

I say use yor real name. Jaedong does that and look at him, it's clearly a way to succeed


Silvana is my real name

Wow, nice to meet you, I'm Maciek and it would suck as an ID. Now I'm jealous


Hi ^_^

I try to use my real name as username whenever I can, feels like having a vanity ID... "I'm the one and only Silvana of TL ". It seems it was not a good idea after all since no one knows Silvana is a female first name -.-
danteafk
Profile Joined May 2011
307 Posts
May 28 2014 18:26 GMT
#349
wow what a line up, nice.
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
May 28 2014 18:29 GMT
#350
But if HerO is invited than Impact has to be right? :D
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
algue
Profile Joined July 2011
France1436 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-05-28 18:35:51
May 28 2014 18:35 GMT
#351
Could you invite Fantasy ?

p-pls respond
rly ?
Musicus
Profile Joined August 2011
Germany23580 Posts
May 28 2014 18:44 GMT
#352
I expected CJherO, but he might still be in the line up.
Maru and Serral are probably top 5.
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
May 28 2014 18:46 GMT
#353
Maru is definitely going to be in this lineup.
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Musicus
Profile Joined August 2011
Germany23580 Posts
May 28 2014 18:49 GMT
#354
On May 29 2014 03:09 silvana wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 29 2014 03:01 McRatyn wrote:
On May 29 2014 02:57 silvana wrote:
On May 29 2014 02:54 McRatyn wrote:
On May 29 2014 02:40 Nightwishone wrote:
On May 28 2014 22:58 gruff wrote:
On May 28 2014 08:36 silvana wrote:
On May 28 2014 07:18 Dodgin wrote:
On May 28 2014 00:52 silvana wrote:
On May 27 2014 14:35 Dodgin wrote:
[quote]

It must be, he listed MKP.


Ew no joke, I picked players who did very well for their teams in PL but failed in individual leagues (hence the lack of Maru etc.). Effort has a terrible record but cmon, he won the ace match against Maru and killed Flash and TY in the playoffs; MKP did well compared to the rest of Prime I guess?

And I'm a girl btw. But since 99% of TL are male I guess I should get used to people assuming I'm a guy -.-


You should put " I'm a girl " in your signature, that way no one will make that mistake again.

edit: In fact I'll help spread the word


Rofl Maybe I should have picked a username with the word "girl" in it :/

Not sure that will help. Hellokitty have ruined it for everyone.

Tosslady is still available. That should work pretty well.

I say use yor real name. Jaedong does that and look at him, it's clearly a way to succeed


Silvana is my real name

Wow, nice to meet you, I'm Maciek and it would suck as an ID. Now I'm jealous


Hi ^_^

I try to use my real name as username whenever I can, feels like having a vanity ID... "I'm the one and only Silvana of TL ". It seems it was not a good idea after all since no one knows Silvana is a female first name -.-


I think most know, but don't make the connection on a male dominated forum .
Maru and Serral are probably top 5.
Zealously
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
East Gorteau22261 Posts
May 28 2014 19:05 GMT
#355
This tournament is the best thing since sliced bread. The opponents so far are pretty easy for Life though
AdministratorBreak the chains
AlternativeEgo
Profile Joined August 2011
Sweden17309 Posts
May 28 2014 19:09 GMT
#356
Sliced bread is pretty bad though. I will definitely rate this higher.
Mark Munoz looks like Gretorp
klipik12
Profile Joined March 2012
United States241 Posts
May 28 2014 19:20 GMT
#357
It would be funny if they invited Balloon and Caliber to have equal race distribution.
<(^_^)> || Axiom - CoL - mYi - Prime - ROOT - EG - Acer || WCS Teamleague pls ;-;
showstealer1829
Profile Blog Joined May 2014
Australia3123 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-05-28 19:26:40
May 28 2014 19:26 GMT
#358
On May 29 2014 03:01 McRatyn wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 29 2014 02:57 silvana wrote:
On May 29 2014 02:54 McRatyn wrote:
On May 29 2014 02:40 Nightwishone wrote:
On May 28 2014 22:58 gruff wrote:
On May 28 2014 08:36 silvana wrote:
On May 28 2014 07:18 Dodgin wrote:
On May 28 2014 00:52 silvana wrote:
On May 27 2014 14:35 Dodgin wrote:
On May 27 2014 14:29 pure.Wasted wrote:
[quote]

[quote]

This is like one of them joke type of jokes, right?


It must be, he listed MKP.


Ew no joke, I picked players who did very well for their teams in PL but failed in individual leagues (hence the lack of Maru etc.). Effort has a terrible record but cmon, he won the ace match against Maru and killed Flash and TY in the playoffs; MKP did well compared to the rest of Prime I guess?

And I'm a girl btw. But since 99% of TL are male I guess I should get used to people assuming I'm a guy -.-


You should put " I'm a girl " in your signature, that way no one will make that mistake again.

edit: In fact I'll help spread the word


Rofl Maybe I should have picked a username with the word "girl" in it :/

Not sure that will help. Hellokitty have ruined it for everyone.

Tosslady is still available. That should work pretty well.

I say use yor real name. Jaedong does that and look at him, it's clearly a way to succeed


Silvana is my real name

Wow, nice to meet you, I'm Maciek and it would suck as an ID. Now I'm jealous


This is like the plot to every Hollywood b-movie RomCom ever
There is no understanding. There is only Choya. Choya is the way. Choya is Love. Choya is Life. Has is the Light in the Protoss Dark and Nightmare is his chosen Acolyte
Ender985
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Spain910 Posts
May 28 2014 20:44 GMT
#359
Hypeeee
Member of the Pirate Party - direct democracy, institutional transparency, and freedom of information
caznitch
Profile Joined July 2012
Canada645 Posts
May 28 2014 21:23 GMT
#360
On May 29 2014 04:26 showstealer1829 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 29 2014 03:01 McRatyn wrote:
On May 29 2014 02:57 silvana wrote:
On May 29 2014 02:54 McRatyn wrote:
On May 29 2014 02:40 Nightwishone wrote:
On May 28 2014 22:58 gruff wrote:
On May 28 2014 08:36 silvana wrote:
On May 28 2014 07:18 Dodgin wrote:
On May 28 2014 00:52 silvana wrote:
On May 27 2014 14:35 Dodgin wrote:
[quote]

It must be, he listed MKP.


Ew no joke, I picked players who did very well for their teams in PL but failed in individual leagues (hence the lack of Maru etc.). Effort has a terrible record but cmon, he won the ace match against Maru and killed Flash and TY in the playoffs; MKP did well compared to the rest of Prime I guess?

And I'm a girl btw. But since 99% of TL are male I guess I should get used to people assuming I'm a guy -.-


You should put " I'm a girl " in your signature, that way no one will make that mistake again.

edit: In fact I'll help spread the word


Rofl Maybe I should have picked a username with the word "girl" in it :/

Not sure that will help. Hellokitty have ruined it for everyone.

Tosslady is still available. That should work pretty well.

I say use yor real name. Jaedong does that and look at him, it's clearly a way to succeed


Silvana is my real name

Wow, nice to meet you, I'm Maciek and it would suck as an ID. Now I'm jealous


This is like the plot to every Hollywood b-movie RomCom ever


A girl and a guy meet on an online gaming forum, fall in love and then realize they're both 48 year old men with families?

That's a movie I'd watch!
why?
Prev 1 16 17 18 19 20 40 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
WardiTV Weekly
11:00
WardiTV Mondays #106
IntoTheiNu 1065
WardiTV763
OGKoka 292
Rex150
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 401
OGKoka 292
Rex 150
ProTech123
StarCraft: Brood War
Bisu 2278
Horang2 1372
Shuttle 1325
EffOrt 644
Jaedong 579
BeSt 495
Soma 414
Mini 327
Light 219
Stork 216
[ Show more ]
ZerO 190
ggaemo 150
Rush 117
Zeus 99
Killer 78
Barracks 73
Hyun 64
Shine 63
Shinee 31
Bale 27
ToSsGirL 26
Yoon 25
Aegong 23
Mong 23
sorry 21
soO 19
Sexy 17
Sacsri 16
PianO 16
ajuk12(nOOB) 13
zelot 9
HiyA 8
yabsab 7
Icarus 7
Noble 7
Terrorterran 3
Dota 2
qojqva1906
Dendi1619
BananaSlamJamma285
LuMiX1
Counter-Strike
x6flipin694
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes372
Other Games
singsing2638
olofmeister1509
hiko732
B2W.Neo641
Lowko341
Sick225
Pyrionflax165
ArmadaUGS89
Mew2King42
Liquid`VortiX37
ZerO(Twitch)7
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream537
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 9
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH294
• StrangeGG 34
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos2201
Other Games
• WagamamaTV245
Upcoming Events
Monday Night Weeklies
3h 1m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
21h 1m
Afreeca Starleague
21h 1m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 11h
Kung Fu Cup
1d 22h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
5 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.