• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:16
CEST 13:16
KST 20:16
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach3[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon103
StarCraft 2
General
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7436 users

The Sandisk SHOUTcraft Invitational - $10,000 - Page 16

Forum Index > SC2 General
789 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 14 15 16 17 18 40 Next All
WiggyB
Profile Joined April 2013
United Kingdom103 Posts
May 27 2014 20:05 GMT
#301
I'm in the market for a new Micro SD card for my android.
Is there going to be a way for me to buy a sandisk one to show support for shoutcraft? Like a code or something?
Ever noticed you can type "Starcraft" with just your keyboard hand?
klipik12
Profile Joined March 2012
United States241 Posts
May 27 2014 20:31 GMT
#302
Will there be a surprise "SanDisk is sponsoring Axiom" announcement too? :o
<(^_^)> || Axiom - CoL - mYi - Prime - ROOT - EG - Acer || WCS Teamleague pls ;-;
MrMotionPicture
Profile Joined May 2010
United States4327 Posts
May 27 2014 20:34 GMT
#303
Ah this is going to be so stacked!
"Elvis Presley" | Ret was looking at my post in the GSL video by Artosis. | MMA told me I look like Juanfran while we shared an elevator with Scarlett
Jampackedeon
Profile Joined November 2010
United States2053 Posts
May 27 2014 21:53 GMT
#304
Stephano please! But wow, Flash as the first player announced!?! Already awesome.
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
May 27 2014 21:56 GMT
#305
On May 28 2014 06:53 Jampackedeon wrote:
Stephano please! But wow, Flash as the first player announced!?! Already awesome.

he said no foreigners invited
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
May 27 2014 21:56 GMT
#306
Well now all Flash hype is dead because Life has secured the championship :D
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
Ramiz1989
Profile Joined July 2012
12124 Posts
May 27 2014 22:09 GMT
#307
On May 28 2014 06:56 Darkhorse wrote:
Well now all Flash hype is dead because Life has secured the championship :D

It is kind of funny that Flash was the only Terran that managed to beat Life in his prime. I forgot what tournament it was, but it was shortly after Life won GSL against Mvp, I think it was some kind of MLG invitational?
"I've been to hell and back, and back to hell…and back. This time, I've brought Hell back with me."
Dodgin
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada39254 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-05-27 22:19:41
May 27 2014 22:18 GMT
#308
On May 28 2014 00:52 silvana wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 27 2014 14:35 Dodgin wrote:
On May 27 2014 14:29 pure.Wasted wrote:
On May 27 2014 14:02 silvana wrote:
On May 27 2014 13:29 TAMinator wrote:
So basically proleague lineup done online


Thinking about Proleague heros...


Effort


This is like one of them joke type of jokes, right?


It must be, he listed MKP.


Ew no joke, I picked players who did very well for their teams in PL but failed in individual leagues (hence the lack of Maru etc.). Effort has a terrible record but cmon, he won the ace match against Maru and killed Flash and TY in the playoffs; MKP did well compared to the rest of Prime I guess?

And I'm a girl btw. But since 99% of TL are male I guess I should get used to people assuming I'm a guy -.-


You should put " I'm a girl " in your signature, that way no one will make that mistake again.

edit: In fact I'll help spread the word
Paljas
Profile Joined October 2011
Germany6926 Posts
May 27 2014 22:28 GMT
#309
On May 28 2014 07:18 Dodgin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 28 2014 00:52 silvana wrote:
On May 27 2014 14:35 Dodgin wrote:
On May 27 2014 14:29 pure.Wasted wrote:
On May 27 2014 14:02 silvana wrote:
On May 27 2014 13:29 TAMinator wrote:
So basically proleague lineup done online


Thinking about Proleague heros...


Effort


This is like one of them joke type of jokes, right?


It must be, he listed MKP.


Ew no joke, I picked players who did very well for their teams in PL but failed in individual leagues (hence the lack of Maru etc.). Effort has a terrible record but cmon, he won the ace match against Maru and killed Flash and TY in the playoffs; MKP did well compared to the rest of Prime I guess?

And I'm a girl btw. But since 99% of TL are male I guess I should get used to people assuming I'm a guy -.-


You should put " I'm a girl " in your signature, that way no one will make that mistake again.

edit: In fact I'll help spread the word

lol, dodgin
use the force Lorning
TL+ Member
djraphi23
Profile Joined August 2013
France2262 Posts
May 27 2014 22:39 GMT
#310
On May 28 2014 07:09 Ramiz1989 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 28 2014 06:56 Darkhorse wrote:
Well now all Flash hype is dead because Life has secured the championship :D

It is kind of funny that Flash was the only Terran that managed to beat Life in his prime. I forgot what tournament it was, but it was shortly after Life won GSL against Mvp, I think it was some kind of MLG invitational?


Well he beat him in the winner bracket 2-0 but then met him later in the tournament, was up 2-0 because of extented series but Life won 4 games in a row. It was MLG Fall 2012. So I don't call it a victory for Flash.

The only real victory he has against Life is in Proleague 2014 Round 3.
Polt | Bomber | MMA | Taeja | Maru | TY | Byun | Innovation
ObeseHydra
Profile Joined March 2013
Brazil196 Posts
May 27 2014 22:50 GMT
#311
Invite Jaedong so we can have JD x Flash for the sake of nostalgia!

Oh, and I love you TB!
showstealer1829
Profile Blog Joined May 2014
Australia3123 Posts
May 27 2014 23:00 GMT
#312
For the 47th time Jaedong is playing HSC
There is no understanding. There is only Choya. Choya is the way. Choya is Love. Choya is Life. Has is the Light in the Protoss Dark and Nightmare is his chosen Acolyte
McRatyn
Profile Joined January 2013
Poland901 Posts
May 27 2014 23:08 GMT
#313
On May 28 2014 08:00 showstealer1829 wrote:
For the 47th time Jaedong is playing HSC

Only one on this page, celebrating progress is in order.
Crot4le
Profile Joined June 2013
England2927 Posts
May 27 2014 23:22 GMT
#314
Flash and now Life, this just getting cooler and cooler.

I'd be extremely shocked if INnoVation doesn't participate. Top tier player, plays in a lot of online tournaments, until recently lived in the Axiom team house. Yeah I think he'll be one of the 8.

I'm really hoping that Zest and Soulkey are involved. That would be sick. sOs and Maru too. My personal wild speculation is:

Terrans: INnoVation, Maru, Flash
Zergs: Soulkey, Life
Protoss: sOs, Zest, and....Rain or PartinG (maybe even Dear?!)
Massive fan of Axiom eSports | Crotale#992 | Twitter: @Crot4le
chipmonklord17
Profile Joined February 2011
United States11944 Posts
May 27 2014 23:24 GMT
#315
I'm hoping that bbyong herO and soo are all part of this
Josh_Video
Profile Joined August 2013
Canada798 Posts
May 27 2014 23:29 GMT
#316
On May 28 2014 08:22 Crot4le wrote:
Flash and now Life, this just getting cooler and cooler.

I'd be extremely shocked if INnoVation doesn't participate. Top tier player, plays in a lot of online tournaments, until recently lived in the Axiom team house.


Until recently? Where is he now?
MKP :D ~ MMA ~ Scarlett ~ Taeja ~ Mvp ~ InnoVation ~ Polt | Prime ( RIP :( ) ~ Acer ~ SK Telecom T1 | I enjoyed the locust war of May 3, 2014.
Silvana
Profile Blog Joined September 2013
3713 Posts
May 27 2014 23:36 GMT
#317
On May 28 2014 07:18 Dodgin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 28 2014 00:52 silvana wrote:
On May 27 2014 14:35 Dodgin wrote:
On May 27 2014 14:29 pure.Wasted wrote:
On May 27 2014 14:02 silvana wrote:
On May 27 2014 13:29 TAMinator wrote:
So basically proleague lineup done online


Thinking about Proleague heros...


Effort


This is like one of them joke type of jokes, right?


It must be, he listed MKP.


Ew no joke, I picked players who did very well for their teams in PL but failed in individual leagues (hence the lack of Maru etc.). Effort has a terrible record but cmon, he won the ace match against Maru and killed Flash and TY in the playoffs; MKP did well compared to the rest of Prime I guess?

And I'm a girl btw. But since 99% of TL are male I guess I should get used to people assuming I'm a guy -.-


You should put " I'm a girl " in your signature, that way no one will make that mistake again.

edit: In fact I'll help spread the word


Rofl Maybe I should have picked a username with the word "girl" in it :/
McRatyn
Profile Joined January 2013
Poland901 Posts
May 27 2014 23:39 GMT
#318
On May 28 2014 08:36 silvana wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 28 2014 07:18 Dodgin wrote:
On May 28 2014 00:52 silvana wrote:
On May 27 2014 14:35 Dodgin wrote:
On May 27 2014 14:29 pure.Wasted wrote:
On May 27 2014 14:02 silvana wrote:
On May 27 2014 13:29 TAMinator wrote:
So basically proleague lineup done online


Thinking about Proleague heros...


Effort


This is like one of them joke type of jokes, right?


It must be, he listed MKP.


Ew no joke, I picked players who did very well for their teams in PL but failed in individual leagues (hence the lack of Maru etc.). Effort has a terrible record but cmon, he won the ace match against Maru and killed Flash and TY in the playoffs; MKP did well compared to the rest of Prime I guess?

And I'm a girl btw. But since 99% of TL are male I guess I should get used to people assuming I'm a guy -.-


You should put " I'm a girl " in your signature, that way no one will make that mistake again.

edit: In fact I'll help spread the word


Rofl Maybe I should have picked a username with the word "girl" in it :/

Your face instead of a Probe near the name could help too.
Holzbrot
Profile Joined February 2014
Germany12 Posts
May 27 2014 23:53 GMT
#319
On May 28 2014 08:29 Josh_Video wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 28 2014 08:22 Crot4le wrote:
Flash and now Life, this just getting cooler and cooler.

I'd be extremely shocked if INnoVation doesn't participate. Top tier player, plays in a lot of online tournaments, until recently lived in the Axiom team house.


Until recently? Where is he now?


His parents moved to Seoul recently, so he lives with them now.
Talaris
Profile Joined March 2011
Switzerland766 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-05-28 00:05:18
May 28 2014 00:04 GMT
#320
On May 28 2014 03:37 TotalBiscuit wrote:


Nice !

Small nag though: Life was the 2nd Royal Roader in Sc2

Wondering if we'll see the first Protoss tomorrow then, looking forward to the 3rd candidate !
-= Jaedong // HerO // HasuObs // Best // Rush =-
Prev 1 14 15 16 17 18 40 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
WardiTV Weekly
11:00
WardiTV Mondays #106
IntoTheiNu 525
WardiTV210
Rex99
Liquipedia
Afreeca Starleague
10:00
Ro8 Match 3
Soma vs JaedongLIVE!
Afreeca ASL 17049
StarCastTV_EN406
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko332
mouzHeroMarine 313
ProTech125
Rex 99
OGKoka 2
StarCraft: Brood War
Bisu 11601
EffOrt 5582
BeSt 1744
ZerO 1141
Horang2 1021
Larva 851
Hyuk 849
Hyun 276
Zeus 267
Stork 213
[ Show more ]
Light 206
Killer 192
Barracks 123
Rush 86
Mini 83
ggaemo 48
ToSsGirL 41
Shinee 35
Bale 32
Terrorterran 25
Sacsri 21
Mong 20
PianO 20
Sea.KH 11
ajuk12(nOOB) 11
sorry 10
HiyA 7
Noble 6
Dota 2
Dendi782
League of Legends
KnowMe38
Counter-Strike
byalli857
x6flipin132
Other Games
singsing1948
olofmeister1542
XaKoH 478
crisheroes278
Sick198
Pyrionflax157
ArmadaUGS57
Mew2King52
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream475
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 227
lovetv 7
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH303
• StrangeGG 28
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1796
Other Games
• WagamamaTV198
Upcoming Events
Monday Night Weeklies
4h 44m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
22h 44m
Afreeca Starleague
22h 44m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 12h
Kung Fu Cup
1d 23h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
5 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.