• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:44
CEST 20:44
KST 03:44
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
MLB/Baseball 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8143 users

Fantasy Proleague 2014 Round 3 - Page 7

Forum Index > SC2 General
217 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 11 Next All
Please keep this thread to discussion of the FPL system and any bugs / problems. If you want to share your team, go here.
KatatoniK
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
United Kingdom978 Posts
April 15 2014 15:52 GMT
#121
The one time I don't pick Maru he starts losing, if I'd gone full yolo mode on him I'd be so screwed right now. All I'm doing now is rethinking having two CJ players on my anti and wondering whether I should switch out IM for another team x_x
Flying on the Jin Air hype plane. Lets go Maru, Rogue, sOs and the handsome CJ herO
ggofthejungle
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Romania392 Posts
April 15 2014 16:06 GMT
#122
Woah, thanks for the Lightning update Rich!

Is Rogue the player used the most in fpl right now? Where can you go see those Stats? I can't find them (How many times a player is on anti, etc)

Top 200 after week 1, like everyone else who followed pangpootata's advice. Aiming for top 100 this round.
shid0x
Profile Joined July 2012
Korea (South)5014 Posts
April 15 2014 16:13 GMT
#123
On April 16 2014 01:06 ggofthejungle wrote:
Woah, thanks for the Lightning update Rich!

Is Rogue the player used the most in fpl right now? Where can you go see those Stats? I can't find them (How many times a player is on anti, etc)

Top 200 after week 1, like everyone else who followed pangpootata's advice. Aiming for top 100 this round.


Go to the trading tab in the FPL menu and then you'll see : Main ( O B S ) ( O is the number of owners of this player in their main , B is how many bought him and S how many traded ''sold'' him ) same goes for anti
RIP MKP
gamalkemo
Profile Joined April 2014
Egypt3 Posts
April 18 2014 05:32 GMT
#124
--- Nuked ---
digmouse
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
China6331 Posts
April 18 2014 08:04 GMT
#125
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/starcraft-2/448689-spl-round-3-week-2-line-up
W2 line up is here.
TranslatorIf you want to ask anything about Chinese esports, send me a PM or follow me @nerddigmouse.
opterown *
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Australia54784 Posts
April 21 2014 21:14 GMT
#126
wow, didn't realise i would have jumped so much (FPL results updated)
ModeratorRetired LR Bonjwa
TL+ Member
RainmanMP
Profile Joined October 2007
United States1699 Posts
April 21 2014 21:16 GMT
#127
Can't really complain about the results of the guys I've picked. I sort of pigeon hole myself by always picking Flash and KT no matter what, but it got me third place I think 2 seasons ago and 1 bad trade away(for Hyuk I think) from #1 in the BW days.
이영호 FIGHTING! Die Hard KT Rolster and Flash fan.
Saechiis
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Netherlands4989 Posts
April 21 2014 21:18 GMT
#128
On April 22 2014 06:14 opterown wrote:
wow, didn't realise i would have jumped so much (FPL results updated)


Team stealer, thank god your anti sucks.
I think esports is pretty nice.
Zealously
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
East Gorteau22261 Posts
April 21 2014 21:29 GMT
#129
Some day I might overcome my hatred for Roro and put him on my main team, apparently that's a good thing to do
AdministratorBreak the chains
RainmanMP
Profile Joined October 2007
United States1699 Posts
April 21 2014 21:37 GMT
#130
On April 22 2014 06:29 Zealously wrote:
Some day I might overcome my hatred for Roro and put him on my main team, apparently that's a good thing to do


Roro is like a lose lose. If he's on your main, he doesn't get enough points to justify his costs, if he's on your anti he scores just enough to bump you down from where you want to be. At least thats my experience in all my seasons of FPL starting with the first one(I skipped a few after the match fixing scandal).
이영호 FIGHTING! Die Hard KT Rolster and Flash fan.
sacade
Profile Joined January 2013
166 Posts
April 21 2014 21:51 GMT
#131
Great I'm rank 6...
except I have prime as team.
I don't feel tomorrow will be as good
Phredxor
Profile Joined May 2013
New Zealand15076 Posts
April 21 2014 22:13 GMT
#132
Oh wuw. I was away all week so couldn't trade. Thought that would be the end of me.

Now I see I'm rank #2..

Almost have as many points as I made whole last round.
WigglingSquid
Profile Joined August 2011
5194 Posts
April 21 2014 22:13 GMT
#133
On April 22 2014 06:51 sacade wrote:
Great I'm rank 6...
except I have prime as team.
I don't feel tomorrow will be as good

What a coincidence! I'm rank 15, and my team is SKT. Let's trade places!

Jokes aside, I except to lose a few positions tomorrow, as I have no one from IM/MVP on main, and two on anti.
pure.Wasted
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada4701 Posts
April 21 2014 22:25 GMT
#134
On April 22 2014 06:29 Zealously wrote:
Some day I might overcome my hatred for Roro and put him on my main team, apparently that's a good thing to do


But it is not this day?
INna Maru-da-FanTa, Bbaby, TY Dream that I'm Flashing you
digmouse
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
China6331 Posts
April 21 2014 22:43 GMT
#135
Hell yeah #61, Dark and rogue paid off. Also Maru.
TranslatorIf you want to ask anything about Chinese esports, send me a PM or follow me @nerddigmouse.
TR
Profile Joined February 2011
2320 Posts
April 21 2014 22:59 GMT
#136
On April 22 2014 07:13 Phredxor wrote:
Oh wuw. I was away all week so couldn't trade. Thought that would be the end of me.

Now I see I'm rank #2..

Almost have as many points as I made whole last round.

Lol looks like we share that #2 rank at the moment. Hope Yonghwa wins tomorrow so you'll get some anti team points and I can keep it myself muahahaha Nah just kidding, tbh I think we are both probably going to go few ranks down tomorrow.
ggofthejungle
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Romania392 Posts
April 21 2014 23:05 GMT
#137
Darn it, I am stuck with tails, I wish I could've made the trade tails -> dark, would've been great! !! But he's my only protoss
Phredxor
Profile Joined May 2013
New Zealand15076 Posts
April 21 2014 23:16 GMT
#138
On April 22 2014 07:59 TR wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 22 2014 07:13 Phredxor wrote:
Oh wuw. I was away all week so couldn't trade. Thought that would be the end of me.

Now I see I'm rank #2..

Almost have as many points as I made whole last round.

Lol looks like we share that #2 rank at the moment. Hope Yonghwa wins tomorrow so you'll get some anti team points and I can keep it myself muahahaha Nah just kidding, tbh I think we are both probably going to go few ranks down tomorrow.



Yeah I got a few antis playing and very few main players if any.

Regardless this is probably the best I'll ever manage in fpl. I takes what I can get :D

ty bbyongjwa and ror0!
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
April 22 2014 00:41 GMT
#139
Oh snap I'm 71st, now I actually have to step up my game. Bbyongjwa, RorO, good trades helped a lot.
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Tufas
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Austria2259 Posts
April 22 2014 08:05 GMT
#140
One day I will not put RorO in my anti ..
Where is my ACE flair
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 11 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Monday Night Weeklies
16:00
#65
RotterdaM894
TKL 389
TaKeTV 347
IndyStarCraft 212
BRAT_OK 124
ZombieGrub0
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 894
TKL 389
IndyStarCraft 212
MaxPax 164
BRAT_OK 124
UpATreeSC 90
JuggernautJason28
EmSc Tv 23
MindelVK 19
Nathanias 3
ZombieGrub0
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 714
ggaemo 173
White-Ra 118
firebathero 113
910 58
Barracks 51
Hyun 35
Trap 27
Killer 23
Bale 22
[ Show more ]
ToSsGirL 21
soO 15
Shine 14
yabsab 10
Dota 2
qojqva4198
Counter-Strike
Fnx 794
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby7816
crisheroes1871
Liquid`Hasu1577
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi3896
singsing1445
Beastyqt747
ceh9684
B2W.Neo439
ArmadaUGS156
C9.Mang0146
KnowMe96
Trikslyr42
shahzam31
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream373
Other Games
BasetradeTV192
StarCraft 2
EmSc Tv 23
EmSc2Tv 23
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• kabyraGe 92
• Reevou 8
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 15
• FirePhoenix12
• Azhi_Dahaki11
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2466
• TFBlade907
Other Games
• Shiphtur308
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
15h 16m
Afreeca Starleague
15h 16m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 5h
Kung Fu Cup
1d 16h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.