• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:42
CEST 20:42
KST 03:42
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
MLB/Baseball 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8341 users

Fantasy Proleague 2014 Round 3 - Page 11

Forum Index > SC2 General
217 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 9 10 11 All
Please keep this thread to discussion of the FPL system and any bugs / problems. If you want to share your team, go here.
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
May 15 2014 18:22 GMT
#201
On May 16 2014 02:38 Fyodor wrote:
Would have been 3rd if I didn't trade (T)Reality for (Z)Life

At least I beat (P)TT1 :D

Poor darkhoarse would have beaten TT1 too if he'd had more faith in the bbyongjwa
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
mderg
Profile Joined April 2011
Germany1740 Posts
May 15 2014 18:50 GMT
#202
On May 16 2014 02:38 Fyodor wrote:
Would have been 3rd if I didn't trade (T)Reality for (Z)Life

At least I beat (P)TT1 :D

same for me
TT1
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada10086 Posts
May 15 2014 20:06 GMT
#203
HEY LIKE 3 OF MY PLAYERS GOT SCREWED THIS WEEK
._.
ab = tl(i) + tl(pc), the grand answer to every tl.net debate
RaiderRyan
Profile Joined February 2014
United States78 Posts
May 15 2014 20:25 GMT
#204
Finished 520, not great but much better than last seasons bottom 33%. Plus, most importantly I beat my friend who I had a side bet with by 4 points
Better to live as a hawk for a day than as a pigeon for a lifetime
WGT-Baal
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
France3560 Posts
May 15 2014 20:36 GMT
#205
On May 16 2014 02:32 AlternativeEgo wrote:
Let's take a look at racial FPL balance

Protoss Users 65.65
Zerg Users 61.40
Terran Users 58.09

Oh wow. What a surprise. Blizz pls


this made my day

I got an almost all CJ team so it went well enough (bbyong!)
Putting Stats on anti was stupid though...
Horang2 fan
TheBloodyDwarf
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
Finland7524 Posts
May 23 2014 11:36 GMT
#206
Rank: #6 Score: 119

Quite good I have to say apart from trading Keen to Squirtle then Squirtle to Keen. That cost me 3 points (2 from trade).
Fusilero: "I still can't believe he did that, like dude what the fuck there's fandom and then there's what he did like holy shit. I still see it when I close my eyes." <- reaction to the original drunk santa post which later caught on
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-05-23 11:41:14
May 23 2014 11:38 GMT
#207
On May 23 2014 20:36 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
Rank: #6 Score: 119

Quite good I have to say apart from trading Keen to Squirtle then Squirtle to Keen. That cost me 3 points (2 from trade).

Once I did EffOrt --> free --> EffOrt --> free on anti-team but I unfortunately went +0 from it

Also I realized my original good team was
On April 11 2014 20:12 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 10 2014 21:30 The_Templar wrote:
Rough Draft 1
+ Show Spoiler +

Main Team
1 (T)Guilty
9 (P)herO[jOin] (captain)
3 (Z)Leenock
10 (T)Maru
2 (P)Oz
4 (P)Stork
1 Prime

Anti Team
4 (P)HerO
5 (T)Keen
4 (P)Yonghwa


Bad first draft

Rough Draft 2

Main Team
6 (T)Bbyong (captain)
4 (T)MarineKing
3 (T)Reality
3 (Z)Rogue(Savage)
7 (Z)RorO
4 (P)Stork
2 Samsung Galaxy

Anti Team
3 (P)Billowy
7 (Z)DongRaeGu
3 (Z)Sniper

Slightly less bad second draft.
95% chance I'm removing stork for third draft.

which, with the obvious MarineKing --> ByuL trade after day one, would have gotten me at least 5th place overall. God damn it Pangpootata
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
TheBloodyDwarf
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
Finland7524 Posts
May 23 2014 11:50 GMT
#208
On May 23 2014 20:38 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 23 2014 20:36 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
Rank: #6 Score: 119

Quite good I have to say apart from trading Keen to Squirtle then Squirtle to Keen. That cost me 3 points (2 from trade).

Once I did EffOrt --> free --> EffOrt --> free on anti-team but I unfortunately went +0 from it

Also I realized my original good team was
Show nested quote +
On April 11 2014 20:12 The_Templar wrote:
On April 10 2014 21:30 The_Templar wrote:
Rough Draft 1
+ Show Spoiler +

Main Team
1 (T)Guilty
9 (P)herO[jOin] (captain)
3 (Z)Leenock
10 (T)Maru
2 (P)Oz
4 (P)Stork
1 Prime

Anti Team
4 (P)HerO
5 (T)Keen
4 (P)Yonghwa


Bad first draft

Rough Draft 2

Main Team
6 (T)Bbyong (captain)
4 (T)MarineKing
3 (T)Reality
3 (Z)Rogue(Savage)
7 (Z)RorO
4 (P)Stork
2 Samsung Galaxy

Anti Team
3 (P)Billowy
7 (Z)DongRaeGu
3 (Z)Sniper

Slightly less bad second draft.
95% chance I'm removing stork for third draft.

which, with the obvious MarineKing --> ByuL trade after day one, would have gotten me at least 5th place overall. God damn it Pangpootata

You have some kind of curse that you never do good in FPL.
Fusilero: "I still can't believe he did that, like dude what the fuck there's fandom and then there's what he did like holy shit. I still see it when I close my eyes." <- reaction to the original drunk santa post which later caught on
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
May 23 2014 17:57 GMT
#209
On May 23 2014 20:50 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 23 2014 20:38 The_Templar wrote:
On May 23 2014 20:36 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
Rank: #6 Score: 119

Quite good I have to say apart from trading Keen to Squirtle then Squirtle to Keen. That cost me 3 points (2 from trade).

Once I did EffOrt --> free --> EffOrt --> free on anti-team but I unfortunately went +0 from it

Also I realized my original good team was
On April 11 2014 20:12 The_Templar wrote:
On April 10 2014 21:30 The_Templar wrote:
Rough Draft 1
+ Show Spoiler +

Main Team
1 (T)Guilty
9 (P)herO[jOin] (captain)
3 (Z)Leenock
10 (T)Maru
2 (P)Oz
4 (P)Stork
1 Prime

Anti Team
4 (P)HerO
5 (T)Keen
4 (P)Yonghwa


Bad first draft

Rough Draft 2

Main Team
6 (T)Bbyong (captain)
4 (T)MarineKing
3 (T)Reality
3 (Z)Rogue(Savage)
7 (Z)RorO
4 (P)Stork
2 Samsung Galaxy

Anti Team
3 (P)Billowy
7 (Z)DongRaeGu
3 (Z)Sniper

Slightly less bad second draft.
95% chance I'm removing stork for third draft.

which, with the obvious MarineKing --> ByuL trade after day one, would have gotten me at least 5th place overall. God damn it Pangpootata

You have some kind of curse that you never do good in FPL.

I was top 50 at one point last year and top 250 this whole round, so I wouldn't say that
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
TheBloodyDwarf
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
Finland7524 Posts
May 24 2014 07:58 GMT
#210
On May 24 2014 02:57 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 23 2014 20:50 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On May 23 2014 20:38 The_Templar wrote:
On May 23 2014 20:36 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
Rank: #6 Score: 119

Quite good I have to say apart from trading Keen to Squirtle then Squirtle to Keen. That cost me 3 points (2 from trade).

Once I did EffOrt --> free --> EffOrt --> free on anti-team but I unfortunately went +0 from it

Also I realized my original good team was
On April 11 2014 20:12 The_Templar wrote:
On April 10 2014 21:30 The_Templar wrote:
Rough Draft 1
+ Show Spoiler +

Main Team
1 (T)Guilty
9 (P)herO[jOin] (captain)
3 (Z)Leenock
10 (T)Maru
2 (P)Oz
4 (P)Stork
1 Prime

Anti Team
4 (P)HerO
5 (T)Keen
4 (P)Yonghwa


Bad first draft

Rough Draft 2

Main Team
6 (T)Bbyong (captain)
4 (T)MarineKing
3 (T)Reality
3 (Z)Rogue(Savage)
7 (Z)RorO
4 (P)Stork
2 Samsung Galaxy

Anti Team
3 (P)Billowy
7 (Z)DongRaeGu
3 (Z)Sniper

Slightly less bad second draft.
95% chance I'm removing stork for third draft.

which, with the obvious MarineKing --> ByuL trade after day one, would have gotten me at least 5th place overall. God damn it Pangpootata

You have some kind of curse that you never do good in FPL.

I was top 50 at one point last year and top 250 this whole round, so I wouldn't say that

Top 50 finish? Top250, gratz you have now been promoted to platinum
Fusilero: "I still can't believe he did that, like dude what the fuck there's fandom and then there's what he did like holy shit. I still see it when I close my eyes." <- reaction to the original drunk santa post which later caught on
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
May 24 2014 14:18 GMT
#211
On May 24 2014 16:58 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 24 2014 02:57 The_Templar wrote:
On May 23 2014 20:50 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On May 23 2014 20:38 The_Templar wrote:
On May 23 2014 20:36 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
Rank: #6 Score: 119

Quite good I have to say apart from trading Keen to Squirtle then Squirtle to Keen. That cost me 3 points (2 from trade).

Once I did EffOrt --> free --> EffOrt --> free on anti-team but I unfortunately went +0 from it

Also I realized my original good team was
On April 11 2014 20:12 The_Templar wrote:
On April 10 2014 21:30 The_Templar wrote:
Rough Draft 1
+ Show Spoiler +

Main Team
1 (T)Guilty
9 (P)herO[jOin] (captain)
3 (Z)Leenock
10 (T)Maru
2 (P)Oz
4 (P)Stork
1 Prime

Anti Team
4 (P)HerO
5 (T)Keen
4 (P)Yonghwa


Bad first draft

Rough Draft 2

Main Team
6 (T)Bbyong (captain)
4 (T)MarineKing
3 (T)Reality
3 (Z)Rogue(Savage)
7 (Z)RorO
4 (P)Stork
2 Samsung Galaxy

Anti Team
3 (P)Billowy
7 (Z)DongRaeGu
3 (Z)Sniper

Slightly less bad second draft.
95% chance I'm removing stork for third draft.

which, with the obvious MarineKing --> ByuL trade after day one, would have gotten me at least 5th place overall. God damn it Pangpootata

You have some kind of curse that you never do good in FPL.

I was top 50 at one point last year and top 250 this whole round, so I wouldn't say that

Top 50 finish? Top250, gratz you have now been promoted to platinum

Top 50 finish: http://www.teamliquid.net/fantasy/proleague/Team.php?team=The_Templar&r=17
I was top 250 every day this round, lowest was 234th, finished 70th.
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
TheBloodyDwarf
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
Finland7524 Posts
May 24 2014 18:26 GMT
#212
On May 24 2014 23:18 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 24 2014 16:58 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On May 24 2014 02:57 The_Templar wrote:
On May 23 2014 20:50 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On May 23 2014 20:38 The_Templar wrote:
On May 23 2014 20:36 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
Rank: #6 Score: 119

Quite good I have to say apart from trading Keen to Squirtle then Squirtle to Keen. That cost me 3 points (2 from trade).

Once I did EffOrt --> free --> EffOrt --> free on anti-team but I unfortunately went +0 from it

Also I realized my original good team was
On April 11 2014 20:12 The_Templar wrote:
On April 10 2014 21:30 The_Templar wrote:
Rough Draft 1
+ Show Spoiler +

Main Team
1 (T)Guilty
9 (P)herO[jOin] (captain)
3 (Z)Leenock
10 (T)Maru
2 (P)Oz
4 (P)Stork
1 Prime

Anti Team
4 (P)HerO
5 (T)Keen
4 (P)Yonghwa


Bad first draft

Rough Draft 2

Main Team
6 (T)Bbyong (captain)
4 (T)MarineKing
3 (T)Reality
3 (Z)Rogue(Savage)
7 (Z)RorO
4 (P)Stork
2 Samsung Galaxy

Anti Team
3 (P)Billowy
7 (Z)DongRaeGu
3 (Z)Sniper

Slightly less bad second draft.
95% chance I'm removing stork for third draft.

which, with the obvious MarineKing --> ByuL trade after day one, would have gotten me at least 5th place overall. God damn it Pangpootata

You have some kind of curse that you never do good in FPL.

I was top 50 at one point last year and top 250 this whole round, so I wouldn't say that

Top 50 finish? Top250, gratz you have now been promoted to platinum

Top 50 finish: http://www.teamliquid.net/fantasy/proleague/Team.php?team=The_Templar&r=17
I was top 250 every day this round, lowest was 234th, finished 70th.

In round 2 had quite bad team? Do I remember right?
Fusilero: "I still can't believe he did that, like dude what the fuck there's fandom and then there's what he did like holy shit. I still see it when I close my eyes." <- reaction to the original drunk santa post which later caught on
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
May 24 2014 19:19 GMT
#213
On May 25 2014 03:26 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 24 2014 23:18 The_Templar wrote:
On May 24 2014 16:58 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On May 24 2014 02:57 The_Templar wrote:
On May 23 2014 20:50 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On May 23 2014 20:38 The_Templar wrote:
On May 23 2014 20:36 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
Rank: #6 Score: 119

Quite good I have to say apart from trading Keen to Squirtle then Squirtle to Keen. That cost me 3 points (2 from trade).

Once I did EffOrt --> free --> EffOrt --> free on anti-team but I unfortunately went +0 from it

Also I realized my original good team was
On April 11 2014 20:12 The_Templar wrote:
On April 10 2014 21:30 The_Templar wrote:
Rough Draft 1
+ Show Spoiler +

Main Team
1 (T)Guilty
9 (P)herO[jOin] (captain)
3 (Z)Leenock
10 (T)Maru
2 (P)Oz
4 (P)Stork
1 Prime

Anti Team
4 (P)HerO
5 (T)Keen
4 (P)Yonghwa


Bad first draft

Rough Draft 2

Main Team
6 (T)Bbyong (captain)
4 (T)MarineKing
3 (T)Reality
3 (Z)Rogue(Savage)
7 (Z)RorO
4 (P)Stork
2 Samsung Galaxy

Anti Team
3 (P)Billowy
7 (Z)DongRaeGu
3 (Z)Sniper

Slightly less bad second draft.
95% chance I'm removing stork for third draft.

which, with the obvious MarineKing --> ByuL trade after day one, would have gotten me at least 5th place overall. God damn it Pangpootata

You have some kind of curse that you never do good in FPL.

I was top 50 at one point last year and top 250 this whole round, so I wouldn't say that

Top 50 finish? Top250, gratz you have now been promoted to platinum

Top 50 finish: http://www.teamliquid.net/fantasy/proleague/Team.php?team=The_Templar&r=17
I was top 250 every day this round, lowest was 234th, finished 70th.

In round 2 had quite bad team? Do I remember right?

Yes, with -40 trades
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
TheBloodyDwarf
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
Finland7524 Posts
May 24 2014 19:42 GMT
#214
On May 25 2014 04:19 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 25 2014 03:26 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On May 24 2014 23:18 The_Templar wrote:
On May 24 2014 16:58 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On May 24 2014 02:57 The_Templar wrote:
On May 23 2014 20:50 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On May 23 2014 20:38 The_Templar wrote:
On May 23 2014 20:36 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
Rank: #6 Score: 119

Quite good I have to say apart from trading Keen to Squirtle then Squirtle to Keen. That cost me 3 points (2 from trade).

Once I did EffOrt --> free --> EffOrt --> free on anti-team but I unfortunately went +0 from it

Also I realized my original good team was
On April 11 2014 20:12 The_Templar wrote:
On April 10 2014 21:30 The_Templar wrote:
Rough Draft 1
+ Show Spoiler +

Main Team
1 (T)Guilty
9 (P)herO[jOin] (captain)
3 (Z)Leenock
10 (T)Maru
2 (P)Oz
4 (P)Stork
1 Prime

Anti Team
4 (P)HerO
5 (T)Keen
4 (P)Yonghwa


Bad first draft

Rough Draft 2

Main Team
6 (T)Bbyong (captain)
4 (T)MarineKing
3 (T)Reality
3 (Z)Rogue(Savage)
7 (Z)RorO
4 (P)Stork
2 Samsung Galaxy

Anti Team
3 (P)Billowy
7 (Z)DongRaeGu
3 (Z)Sniper

Slightly less bad second draft.
95% chance I'm removing stork for third draft.

which, with the obvious MarineKing --> ByuL trade after day one, would have gotten me at least 5th place overall. God damn it Pangpootata

You have some kind of curse that you never do good in FPL.

I was top 50 at one point last year and top 250 this whole round, so I wouldn't say that

Top 50 finish? Top250, gratz you have now been promoted to platinum

Top 50 finish: http://www.teamliquid.net/fantasy/proleague/Team.php?team=The_Templar&r=17
I was top 250 every day this round, lowest was 234th, finished 70th.

In round 2 had quite bad team? Do I remember right?

Yes, with -40 trades

That's quite bad. Too tryhard
Fusilero: "I still can't believe he did that, like dude what the fuck there's fandom and then there's what he did like holy shit. I still see it when I close my eyes." <- reaction to the original drunk santa post which later caught on
Amarillo Caballero
Profile Joined May 2014
United States72 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-05-31 14:20:17
May 31 2014 14:17 GMT
#215
wrong thread, tell me how to delete this please?
Jeyopo
Profile Joined November 2012
France35 Posts
June 04 2014 08:49 GMT
#216
The guy who update score is dead or in vacation ?
R1CH
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
Netherlands10342 Posts
June 04 2014 10:26 GMT
#217
Just busy . Everything is updated now. I'll try to keep on top of it better.
AdministratorTwitter: @R1CH_TL
TL+ Member
Skynx
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
Turkey7150 Posts
June 04 2014 15:33 GMT
#218
Wrong thread?

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/starcraft-2/451565-fantasy-proleague-2014-round-4
"When seagulls follow the troller, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea. Thank you very much" - King Cantona | STX 4 eva
Prev 1 9 10 11 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Monday Night Weeklies
16:00
#65
RotterdaM883
TaKeTV 339
TKL 338
IndyStarCraft 221
BRAT_OK 124
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 883
TKL 338
IndyStarCraft 221
MaxPax 166
BRAT_OK 124
UpATreeSC 89
JuggernautJason22
EmSc Tv 19
MindelVK 17
Nathanias 3
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 714
ggaemo 173
White-Ra 137
firebathero 113
910 58
Barracks 51
Hyun 35
Trap 27
Killer 23
Bale 22
[ Show more ]
ToSsGirL 21
soO 15
Shine 14
yabsab 10
Dota 2
qojqva4198
Counter-Strike
Fnx 794
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby7816
crisheroes1871
Liquid`Hasu1543
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi3824
singsing1445
Beastyqt747
ceh9684
B2W.Neo449
ArmadaUGS150
C9.Mang0146
KnowMe96
Trikslyr50
shahzam0
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream373
Other Games
BasetradeTV199
StarCraft 2
EmSc Tv 19
EmSc2Tv 19
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• kabyraGe 92
• Reevou 8
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 15
• FirePhoenix14
• Azhi_Dahaki10
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2466
• TFBlade907
Other Games
• Shiphtur296
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
15h 18m
Afreeca Starleague
15h 18m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 5h
Kung Fu Cup
1d 16h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.