• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:12
CEST 14:12
KST 21:12
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)76Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8372 users

aLive joins Team MVP - Page 6

Forum Index > SC2 General
131 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 Next All
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
April 04 2014 20:15 GMT
#101
On April 05 2014 05:12 neoghaleon55 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 05 2014 04:47 Waise wrote:
On April 05 2014 04:14 neoghaleon55 wrote:
On April 05 2014 03:11 Riner1212 wrote:
On April 04 2014 21:38 neoghaleon55 wrote:
wow
I've been making fun of aLive for years
now I have to root for him?
:/
lol


why where you making fun of him for? hes way better then you -_- Alive is a really good terran.

I'm sure he's better than me in Starcraft. But I'm also sure I'm better than him in Chemistry. These kinds of arguments don't make sense, you know.

it wasn't an argument, he was asking you a question... which you didn't answer...

The argument was that I shouldn't make fun of aLive because he is better than me in starcraft and is a good Terran player. But, you're right, I didn't answer his question. I made fun of aLive in the past because his username is a juxtaposition of his stage personality.

Still a hater
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
Seeker *
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
Where dat snitch at?37118 Posts
April 04 2014 20:19 GMT
#102
On April 05 2014 05:12 neoghaleon55 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 05 2014 04:47 Waise wrote:
On April 05 2014 04:14 neoghaleon55 wrote:
On April 05 2014 03:11 Riner1212 wrote:
On April 04 2014 21:38 neoghaleon55 wrote:
wow
I've been making fun of aLive for years
now I have to root for him?
:/
lol


why where you making fun of him for? hes way better then you -_- Alive is a really good terran.

I'm sure he's better than me in Starcraft. But I'm also sure I'm better than him in Chemistry. These kinds of arguments don't make sense, you know.

it wasn't an argument, he was asking you a question... which you didn't answer...

The argument was that I shouldn't make fun of aLive because he is better than me in starcraft and is a good Terran player. But, you're right, I didn't answer his question. I made fun of aLive in the past because his username is a juxtaposition of his stage personality.

neo do you not feel aLive?

ba dump tsh!
ModeratorPeople ask me, "Seeker, what are you seeking?" My answer? "Sleep, damn it! Always sleep!"
TL+ Member
neoghaleon55
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States7435 Posts
April 04 2014 20:34 GMT
#103
On April 05 2014 05:19 Seeker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 05 2014 05:12 neoghaleon55 wrote:
On April 05 2014 04:47 Waise wrote:
On April 05 2014 04:14 neoghaleon55 wrote:
On April 05 2014 03:11 Riner1212 wrote:
On April 04 2014 21:38 neoghaleon55 wrote:
wow
I've been making fun of aLive for years
now I have to root for him?
:/
lol


why where you making fun of him for? hes way better then you -_- Alive is a really good terran.

I'm sure he's better than me in Starcraft. But I'm also sure I'm better than him in Chemistry. These kinds of arguments don't make sense, you know.

it wasn't an argument, he was asking you a question... which you didn't answer...

The argument was that I shouldn't make fun of aLive because he is better than me in starcraft and is a good Terran player. But, you're right, I didn't answer his question. I made fun of aLive in the past because his username is a juxtaposition of his stage personality.

neo do you not feel aLive?

ba dump tsh!


No, I feel (P)eMotion
moo...for DRG
Zealously
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
East Gorteau22261 Posts
April 04 2014 20:57 GMT
#104
On April 05 2014 05:34 neoghaleon55 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 05 2014 05:19 Seeker wrote:
On April 05 2014 05:12 neoghaleon55 wrote:
On April 05 2014 04:47 Waise wrote:
On April 05 2014 04:14 neoghaleon55 wrote:
On April 05 2014 03:11 Riner1212 wrote:
On April 04 2014 21:38 neoghaleon55 wrote:
wow
I've been making fun of aLive for years
now I have to root for him?
:/
lol


why where you making fun of him for? hes way better then you -_- Alive is a really good terran.

I'm sure he's better than me in Starcraft. But I'm also sure I'm better than him in Chemistry. These kinds of arguments don't make sense, you know.

it wasn't an argument, he was asking you a question... which you didn't answer...

The argument was that I shouldn't make fun of aLive because he is better than me in starcraft and is a good Terran player. But, you're right, I didn't answer his question. I made fun of aLive in the past because his username is a juxtaposition of his stage personality.

neo do you not feel aLive?

ba dump tsh!


No, I feel (P)eMotion


(Z)Bad
AdministratorBreak the chains
LuckyGnomTV
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Russian Federation367 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-04-04 21:35:01
April 04 2014 21:34 GMT
#105
wohooo! \o/ hwaitin~~~~~~~!
neoghaleon55
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States7435 Posts
April 04 2014 21:36 GMT
#106
On April 05 2014 05:57 Zealously wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 05 2014 05:34 neoghaleon55 wrote:
On April 05 2014 05:19 Seeker wrote:
On April 05 2014 05:12 neoghaleon55 wrote:
On April 05 2014 04:47 Waise wrote:
On April 05 2014 04:14 neoghaleon55 wrote:
On April 05 2014 03:11 Riner1212 wrote:
On April 04 2014 21:38 neoghaleon55 wrote:
wow
I've been making fun of aLive for years
now I have to root for him?
:/
lol


why where you making fun of him for? hes way better then you -_- Alive is a really good terran.

I'm sure he's better than me in Starcraft. But I'm also sure I'm better than him in Chemistry. These kinds of arguments don't make sense, you know.

it wasn't an argument, he was asking you a question... which you didn't answer...

The argument was that I shouldn't make fun of aLive because he is better than me in starcraft and is a good Terran player. But, you're right, I didn't answer his question. I made fun of aLive in the past because his username is a juxtaposition of his stage personality.

neo do you not feel aLive?

ba dump tsh!


No, I feel (P)eMotion


(Z)Bad


I'm not bad. I'm (T)TheBest.
moo...for DRG
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
April 04 2014 22:24 GMT
#107
On April 05 2014 01:00 MasterOfPuppets wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 05 2014 00:20 Yakikorosu wrote:
On April 04 2014 19:53 teddyoojo wrote:
also why not prime -_-


I'd love to have someone explain why, but Prime just does not sign "free agents." Correct me if I've forgotten anyone but the ONLY time I can remember Prime signing an already-established player from another team was ByuN (and we all know what happened to him--time ran out and he vanished into the ether, never to be seen again). Jila/Kal doesn't count since he was only an established BW player, so he started his SC2 career with Prime.


Well if you can choose between the 2nd team in ProLeague and the 8th....

He's really experienced at being 8th in ProLeague though
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
neoghaleon55
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States7435 Posts
April 04 2014 22:28 GMT
#108
On April 05 2014 07:24 Shellshock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 05 2014 01:00 MasterOfPuppets wrote:
On April 05 2014 00:20 Yakikorosu wrote:
On April 04 2014 19:53 teddyoojo wrote:
also why not prime -_-


I'd love to have someone explain why, but Prime just does not sign "free agents." Correct me if I've forgotten anyone but the ONLY time I can remember Prime signing an already-established player from another team was ByuN (and we all know what happened to him--time ran out and he vanished into the ether, never to be seen again). Jila/Kal doesn't count since he was only an established BW player, so he started his SC2 career with Prime.


Well if you can choose between the 2nd team in ProLeague and the 8th....

He's really experienced at being 8th in ProLeague though

Freaking brutal...
moo...for DRG
stuchiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
April 04 2014 22:38 GMT
#109
On April 05 2014 06:36 neoghaleon55 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 05 2014 05:57 Zealously wrote:
On April 05 2014 05:34 neoghaleon55 wrote:
On April 05 2014 05:19 Seeker wrote:
On April 05 2014 05:12 neoghaleon55 wrote:
On April 05 2014 04:47 Waise wrote:
On April 05 2014 04:14 neoghaleon55 wrote:
On April 05 2014 03:11 Riner1212 wrote:
On April 04 2014 21:38 neoghaleon55 wrote:
wow
I've been making fun of aLive for years
now I have to root for him?
:/
lol


why where you making fun of him for? hes way better then you -_- Alive is a really good terran.

I'm sure he's better than me in Starcraft. But I'm also sure I'm better than him in Chemistry. These kinds of arguments don't make sense, you know.

it wasn't an argument, he was asking you a question... which you didn't answer...

The argument was that I shouldn't make fun of aLive because he is better than me in starcraft and is a good Terran player. But, you're right, I didn't answer his question. I made fun of aLive in the past because his username is a juxtaposition of his stage personality.

neo do you not feel aLive?

ba dump tsh!


No, I feel (P)eMotion


(Z)Bad


I'm not bad. I'm (T)TheBest.


(T)HopeTorture
Moderator
EJK
Profile Blog Joined September 2013
United States1302 Posts
April 04 2014 22:39 GMT
#110
alive and mvp, the MVP of MVP
Sc2 Terran Coach, top 16GM NA - interested in coaching? Message me on teamliquid!
bo1b
Profile Blog Joined August 2012
Australia12814 Posts
April 04 2014 23:00 GMT
#111
I think it's good that mvp is signing terrans, they could do with someone that plays a blatantly op race
Midday
Profile Joined June 2011
Canada59 Posts
April 04 2014 23:01 GMT
#112
about darn time aLive gets on a team
So, let's go!
SelimSC
Profile Joined March 2014
Turkey39 Posts
April 04 2014 23:09 GMT
#113
We just need to find Oz a team now and we can save them all.
Life always finds a way.
FrostedMiniWheats
Profile Joined August 2010
United States30730 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-04-04 23:15:09
April 04 2014 23:13 GMT
#114
Great of MVP to give aLive some opportunity. He had a good run at IPL4, might have even won it all if Polt and Squirtle weren't on fire back then.
NesTea | Mvp | MC | Leenock | Losira | Gumiho | DRG | Taeja | Jinro | Stephano | Thorzain | Sen | Idra |Polt | Bomber | Symbol | Squirtle | Fantasy | Jaedong | Maru | sOs | Seed | ByuN | ByuL | Neeb| Scarlett | Rogue | IM forever
dyDrawer
Profile Joined September 2012
Canada438 Posts
April 04 2014 23:16 GMT
#115
YESSS
Dear, Rain, PartinG, Trap - "Glory to the Firstborn"
bo1b
Profile Blog Joined August 2012
Australia12814 Posts
April 04 2014 23:20 GMT
#116
On April 05 2014 08:13 FrostedMiniWheats wrote:
Great of MVP to give aLive some opportunity. He had a good run at IPL4, might have even won it all if Polt and Squirtle weren't on fire back then.

ahahahah

that kennigit blog as well just to rub salt in the wound.

No one knows who you are alive!

Which is a shame cause he's so good
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
April 04 2014 23:28 GMT
#117
On April 05 2014 08:20 bo1b wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 05 2014 08:13 FrostedMiniWheats wrote:
Great of MVP to give aLive some opportunity. He had a good run at IPL4, might have even won it all if Polt and Squirtle weren't on fire back then.

ahahahah

that kennigit blog as well just to rub salt in the wound.

No one knows who you are alive!

Which is a shame cause he's so good

Yeah tbh he is quite underrated while at the same time it's kind of hard to judge exactly where he's at since we haven't seen a ton of games from his lately since he was teamless. I think it's possible that he could be the best terran on MVP because Keen and Dream are kind of inconsistent. They're all probably relatively close to each other in skill though
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
WetSocks
Profile Joined June 2012
United States953 Posts
April 05 2014 00:30 GMT
#118
I miss aLive's TvTs during Antiga Shipyard days o_o
Yorkie
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
United States12612 Posts
April 05 2014 01:13 GMT
#119
On April 05 2014 08:28 Shellshock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 05 2014 08:20 bo1b wrote:
On April 05 2014 08:13 FrostedMiniWheats wrote:
Great of MVP to give aLive some opportunity. He had a good run at IPL4, might have even won it all if Polt and Squirtle weren't on fire back then.

ahahahah

that kennigit blog as well just to rub salt in the wound.

No one knows who you are alive!

Which is a shame cause he's so good

Yeah tbh he is quite underrated while at the same time it's kind of hard to judge exactly where he's at since we haven't seen a ton of games from his lately since he was teamless. I think it's possible that he could be the best terran on MVP because Keen and Dream are kind of inconsistent. They're all probably relatively close to each other in skill though

Only semi recent games are a few Korean qualifiers. He never made it far, but he took some game off of reeeally good players. Maru also thanked aLive in a post match interview for helping with practice, which would be weird if aLive's skill had declined significantly. With a steady practice environment he should be on the upswing
Hwang Kang Hooooooooooo. Follow mah boy Shellshock @Shellshock1122
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
April 05 2014 01:35 GMT
#120
On April 05 2014 10:13 Yorkie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 05 2014 08:28 Shellshock wrote:
On April 05 2014 08:20 bo1b wrote:
On April 05 2014 08:13 FrostedMiniWheats wrote:
Great of MVP to give aLive some opportunity. He had a good run at IPL4, might have even won it all if Polt and Squirtle weren't on fire back then.

ahahahah

that kennigit blog as well just to rub salt in the wound.

No one knows who you are alive!

Which is a shame cause he's so good

Yeah tbh he is quite underrated while at the same time it's kind of hard to judge exactly where he's at since we haven't seen a ton of games from his lately since he was teamless. I think it's possible that he could be the best terran on MVP because Keen and Dream are kind of inconsistent. They're all probably relatively close to each other in skill though

Only semi recent games are a few Korean qualifiers. He never made it far, but he took some game off of reeeally good players. Maru also thanked aLive in a post match interview for helping with practice, which would be weird if aLive's skill had declined significantly. With a steady practice environment he should be on the upswing

Yeah I'm sure it'll definitely help him. He probably won't jump ahead of Super or DRG for a shot at the ace spot on the team but I think there will be a solid case for him to be the 3rd best player on MVP so he should get quite a bit of Proleague play time imo
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Kung Fu Cup
20:00
Kung Fu Cup Weekly #26
IntoTheiNu 826
RotterdaM360
SteadfastSC151
TKL 147
Rex98
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 318
ByuN 230
SteadfastSC 151
TKL 147
Rex 87
Codebar 39
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 32913
Shuttle 1707
Bisu 723
Jaedong 670
Horang2 527
Mong 366
Soulkey 307
actioN 272
Stork 264
Mini 251
[ Show more ]
firebathero 231
BeSt 202
Larva 201
Soma 189
EffOrt 139
Last 132
Rush 118
Zeus 115
Snow 105
ZerO 98
Free 77
Pusan 74
910 74
Hyun 70
Sexy 68
Mind 67
PianO 61
Yoon 50
Shine 49
Sharp 45
hero 41
Shinee 33
Bale 23
JYJ 22
HiyA 22
sorry 22
Aegong 19
ToSsGirL 17
Sacsri 15
Hm[arnc] 15
ZergMaN 15
scan(afreeca) 15
yabsab 15
Noble 8
Terrorterran 2
Dota 2
Dendi742
Gorgc631
canceldota83
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1251
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King210
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes409
Other Games
gofns62379
singsing2191
Lowko278
B2W.Neo253
DeMusliM201
Pyrionflax179
Livibee147
QueenE38
hiko36
Trikslyr29
ZerO(Twitch)9
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 503
Other Games
BasetradeTV186
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream42
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV516
League of Legends
• Jankos1319
Other Games
• Shiphtur586
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
3h 48m
The PondCast
21h 48m
INu's Battles
22h 48m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 10h
Replay Cast
1d 10h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.