• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:57
CEST 19:57
KST 02:57
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8344 users

Proleague R2 Rosters: Hurricane to Samsung, State, MKP and…

Forum Index > SC2 General
205 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 11 Next All
opterown *
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Australia54784 Posts
February 20 2014 13:10 GMT
#121
On February 20 2014 22:08 Zealously wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 20 2014 21:58 opterown wrote:
On February 20 2014 21:34 Zealously wrote:
There's been a misunderstanding. The Prime train has already left, it crashed and burned in Kespaville. The fans are trying to salvage the train now but it's beyond repair.

funny you would say that when that's exactly what happened to CJ last round ;D

And they STILL outperformed Prime

ah but it's about expectations you see CJ lost to prime too
ModeratorRetired LR Bonjwa
TL+ Member
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
February 20 2014 13:12 GMT
#122
On February 20 2014 22:02 Lorning wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 20 2014 21:58 Darkhorse wrote:
On February 20 2014 21:40 Lorning wrote:
On February 20 2014 21:34 Zealously wrote:
On February 20 2014 20:52 SC2Toastie wrote:
Need more Jin Air :D

With Gumiho at CJ, I can't really pick a team anymore :/

I like them allllll <3<3!


Pick CJ because they're CJ and soon-to-be Proleague champions

On February 20 2014 21:31 Daswollvieh wrote:
The Prime train is leaving the station, hope it doesn´t crash.


There's been a misunderstanding. The Prime train has already left, it crashed and burned in Kespaville. The fans are trying to salvage the train now but it's beyond repair.

You're just afraid.

You should be.

Oh wow a foreigner, a LoL player, and that guy who lost to Jinro then became a coach. I'm shaking in my boots right now.

StarTale:
Who
Who
Who
10pool
GuyWhoUsedToBeDecent

Code S
Someone who would be the best terran on Prime
Code S
Code S champ, Blizzard cup champ, triple crown winner, current code S
GuyWhoisCurrentlythebestZvTerintheworld, Current Code S

I corrected a few of your typos.
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
Lorning *
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Belgica34432 Posts
February 20 2014 13:13 GMT
#123
On February 20 2014 22:12 Darkhorse wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 20 2014 22:02 Lorning wrote:
On February 20 2014 21:58 Darkhorse wrote:
On February 20 2014 21:40 Lorning wrote:
On February 20 2014 21:34 Zealously wrote:
On February 20 2014 20:52 SC2Toastie wrote:
Need more Jin Air :D

With Gumiho at CJ, I can't really pick a team anymore :/

I like them allllll <3<3!


Pick CJ because they're CJ and soon-to-be Proleague champions

On February 20 2014 21:31 Daswollvieh wrote:
The Prime train is leaving the station, hope it doesn´t crash.


There's been a misunderstanding. The Prime train has already left, it crashed and burned in Kespaville. The fans are trying to salvage the train now but it's beyond repair.

You're just afraid.

You should be.

Oh wow a foreigner, a LoL player, and that guy who lost to Jinro then became a coach. I'm shaking in my boots right now.

StarTale:
Who
Who
Who
10pool
GuyWhoUsedToBeDecent

Code S
Someone who would be the best terran on Prime
Code S
Code S champ, Blizzard cup champ, triple crown winner, current code S
GuyWhoisCurrentlythebestZvTerintheworld, Current Code S

I corrected a few of your typos.

Or:
NoGSTLChampionship
NoGSTLChampionship
NoGSTLChampionship
NoGSTLChampionship
NoGSTLChampionship
Community News
TL+ Member
opterown *
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Australia54784 Posts
February 20 2014 13:14 GMT
#124
some sub 50% guy in SPL went 9-2 against the entire startale roster, doesn't look good for them especially without that management/sponsor
ModeratorRetired LR Bonjwa
TL+ Member
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-02-20 13:19:45
February 20 2014 13:17 GMT
#125
On February 20 2014 22:13 Lorning wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 20 2014 22:12 Darkhorse wrote:
On February 20 2014 22:02 Lorning wrote:
On February 20 2014 21:58 Darkhorse wrote:
On February 20 2014 21:40 Lorning wrote:
On February 20 2014 21:34 Zealously wrote:
On February 20 2014 20:52 SC2Toastie wrote:
Need more Jin Air :D

With Gumiho at CJ, I can't really pick a team anymore :/

I like them allllll <3<3!


Pick CJ because they're CJ and soon-to-be Proleague champions

On February 20 2014 21:31 Daswollvieh wrote:
The Prime train is leaving the station, hope it doesn´t crash.


There's been a misunderstanding. The Prime train has already left, it crashed and burned in Kespaville. The fans are trying to salvage the train now but it's beyond repair.

You're just afraid.

You should be.

Oh wow a foreigner, a LoL player, and that guy who lost to Jinro then became a coach. I'm shaking in my boots right now.

StarTale:
Who
Who
Who
10pool
GuyWhoUsedToBeDecent

Code S
Someone who would be the best terran on Prime
Code S
Code S champ, Blizzard cup champ, triple crown winner, current code S
GuyWhoisCurrentlythebestZvTerintheworld, Current Code S

I corrected a few of your typos.

Or:
NoGSTLChampionship
NoGSTLChampionship
NoGSTLChampionship
NoGSTLChampionship
NoGSTLChampionship

Works perfectly with Prime's

No GSL championship
I thought this guy was a coach now?
Why did this guy even bother coming back to play for this team
And you talk to us about "former Zenex"
Nothing but respect for Kal this throws the whole thing off
Pretty sure this guy is your best player and he's never even made Code A
No GSL championship, but I think he's Diamond III or something
You guys shouldn't field this one in proleague anymore I think.

I think I should have mentioned "no GSL championship" some more.
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
joebang
Profile Joined December 2010
United States33 Posts
February 20 2014 13:19 GMT
#126
my moneys on prime making it far this season. i knew choya was going to join prime it just seemed to fit him best haha.. glgl
KatatoniK
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
United Kingdom978 Posts
February 20 2014 13:20 GMT
#127
State in PL? Given that he's on Prime there's a good chance we'll get to see him play, I probably won't put him in my FPL though. Prime actually look stronger than MVP now which is kinda crazy.

If IM don't hit playoffs with a lineup like that, I'm switching to Terran for a month, that's a crazy good team right there.
Flying on the Jin Air hype plane. Lets go Maru, Rogue, sOs and the handsome CJ herO
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
February 20 2014 13:21 GMT
#128
On February 20 2014 22:12 Darkhorse wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 20 2014 22:02 Lorning wrote:
On February 20 2014 21:58 Darkhorse wrote:
On February 20 2014 21:40 Lorning wrote:
On February 20 2014 21:34 Zealously wrote:
On February 20 2014 20:52 SC2Toastie wrote:
Need more Jin Air :D

With Gumiho at CJ, I can't really pick a team anymore :/

I like them allllll <3<3!


Pick CJ because they're CJ and soon-to-be Proleague champions

On February 20 2014 21:31 Daswollvieh wrote:
The Prime train is leaving the station, hope it doesn´t crash.


There's been a misunderstanding. The Prime train has already left, it crashed and burned in Kespaville. The fans are trying to salvage the train now but it's beyond repair.

You're just afraid.

You should be.

Oh wow a foreigner, a LoL player, and that guy who lost to Jinro then became a coach. I'm shaking in my boots right now.

StarTale:
Who
Who
Who
10pool
GuyWhoUsedToBeDecent

Code S
Someone who would be the best terran on Prime
Code S
Code S champ, Blizzard cup champ, triple crown winner, current code S
GuyWhoisCurrentlythebestZvTerintheworld, Current Code S

I corrected a few of your typos.

Ooh I want to play this game too!
Might have heard of him once
Good player that doesn't actually win stuff
What sort of ID is Pet
Probably practicing LoL since he doesn't win in SC2 anymore
Went 0-4 against Mvp
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Lorning *
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Belgica34432 Posts
February 20 2014 13:22 GMT
#129
On February 20 2014 22:17 Darkhorse wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 20 2014 22:13 Lorning wrote:
On February 20 2014 22:12 Darkhorse wrote:
On February 20 2014 22:02 Lorning wrote:
On February 20 2014 21:58 Darkhorse wrote:
On February 20 2014 21:40 Lorning wrote:
On February 20 2014 21:34 Zealously wrote:
On February 20 2014 20:52 SC2Toastie wrote:
Need more Jin Air :D

With Gumiho at CJ, I can't really pick a team anymore :/

I like them allllll <3<3!


Pick CJ because they're CJ and soon-to-be Proleague champions

On February 20 2014 21:31 Daswollvieh wrote:
The Prime train is leaving the station, hope it doesn´t crash.


There's been a misunderstanding. The Prime train has already left, it crashed and burned in Kespaville. The fans are trying to salvage the train now but it's beyond repair.

You're just afraid.

You should be.

Oh wow a foreigner, a LoL player, and that guy who lost to Jinro then became a coach. I'm shaking in my boots right now.

StarTale:
Who
Who
Who
10pool
GuyWhoUsedToBeDecent

Code S
Someone who would be the best terran on Prime
Code S
Code S champ, Blizzard cup champ, triple crown winner, current code S
GuyWhoisCurrentlythebestZvTerintheworld, Current Code S

I corrected a few of your typos.

Or:
NoGSTLChampionship
NoGSTLChampionship
NoGSTLChampionship
NoGSTLChampionship
NoGSTLChampionship

Works perfectly with Prime's

No GSL championship
I thought this guy was a coach now?
Why did this guy even bother coming back to play for this team
And you talk to us about "former Zenex"
Nothing but respect for Kal this throws the whole thing off
Pretty sure this guy is your best player and he's never even made Code A
No GSL championship, but I think he's Diamond III or something
You guys shouldn't field this one in proleague anymore I think.

I think I should have mentioned "no GSL championship" some more.

GSL wins aren't relevant in PL. Else Mvp would be 13 - 0
Community News
TL+ Member
Zealously
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
East Gorteau22261 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-02-20 13:22:53
February 20 2014 13:22 GMT
#130
On February 20 2014 22:10 opterown wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 20 2014 22:08 Zealously wrote:
On February 20 2014 21:58 opterown wrote:
On February 20 2014 21:34 Zealously wrote:
There's been a misunderstanding. The Prime train has already left, it crashed and burned in Kespaville. The fans are trying to salvage the train now but it's beyond repair.

funny you would say that when that's exactly what happened to CJ last round ;D

And they STILL outperformed Prime

ah but it's about expectations you see CJ lost to prime too


Must be great knowing your team is so sub-par that you don't even bother with expectations

+ Show Spoiler +
I kid, Prime is fine

+ Show Spoiler +
Not really+ Show Spoiler +
CJ will wreck this round
AdministratorBreak the chains
opterown *
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Australia54784 Posts
February 20 2014 13:23 GMT
#131
On February 20 2014 22:22 Zealously wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 20 2014 22:10 opterown wrote:
On February 20 2014 22:08 Zealously wrote:
On February 20 2014 21:58 opterown wrote:
On February 20 2014 21:34 Zealously wrote:
There's been a misunderstanding. The Prime train has already left, it crashed and burned in Kespaville. The fans are trying to salvage the train now but it's beyond repair.

funny you would say that when that's exactly what happened to CJ last round ;D

And they STILL outperformed Prime

ah but it's about expectations you see CJ lost to prime too


Must be great knowing your team is so sub-par that you don't even bother with expectations

+ Show Spoiler +
I kid, Prime is fine

+ Show Spoiler +
Not really+ Show Spoiler +
CJ will wreck this round

Prime 3-2 CJ never forget
ModeratorRetired LR Bonjwa
TL+ Member
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
February 20 2014 13:23 GMT
#132
On February 20 2014 22:22 Lorning wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 20 2014 22:17 Darkhorse wrote:
On February 20 2014 22:13 Lorning wrote:
On February 20 2014 22:12 Darkhorse wrote:
On February 20 2014 22:02 Lorning wrote:
On February 20 2014 21:58 Darkhorse wrote:
On February 20 2014 21:40 Lorning wrote:
On February 20 2014 21:34 Zealously wrote:
On February 20 2014 20:52 SC2Toastie wrote:
Need more Jin Air :D

With Gumiho at CJ, I can't really pick a team anymore :/

I like them allllll <3<3!


Pick CJ because they're CJ and soon-to-be Proleague champions

On February 20 2014 21:31 Daswollvieh wrote:
The Prime train is leaving the station, hope it doesn´t crash.


There's been a misunderstanding. The Prime train has already left, it crashed and burned in Kespaville. The fans are trying to salvage the train now but it's beyond repair.

You're just afraid.

You should be.

Oh wow a foreigner, a LoL player, and that guy who lost to Jinro then became a coach. I'm shaking in my boots right now.

StarTale:
Who
Who
Who
10pool
GuyWhoUsedToBeDecent

Code S
Someone who would be the best terran on Prime
Code S
Code S champ, Blizzard cup champ, triple crown winner, current code S
GuyWhoisCurrentlythebestZvTerintheworld, Current Code S

I corrected a few of your typos.

Or:
NoGSTLChampionship
NoGSTLChampionship
NoGSTLChampionship
NoGSTLChampionship
NoGSTLChampionship

Works perfectly with Prime's

No GSL championship
I thought this guy was a coach now?
Why did this guy even bother coming back to play for this team
And you talk to us about "former Zenex"
Nothing but respect for Kal this throws the whole thing off
Pretty sure this guy is your best player and he's never even made Code A
No GSL championship, but I think he's Diamond III or something
You guys shouldn't field this one in proleague anymore I think.

I think I should have mentioned "no GSL championship" some more.

GSL wins aren't relevant in PL. Else Mvp would be 13 - 0

GSTL wins from a different game aren't relevant in today's PL. What is relevant is that time you got last in GSTL in 2013 and lost to NSH huehuehue
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
opterown *
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Australia54784 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-02-20 13:26:20
February 20 2014 13:25 GMT
#133
On February 20 2014 22:23 Darkhorse wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 20 2014 22:22 Lorning wrote:
On February 20 2014 22:17 Darkhorse wrote:
On February 20 2014 22:13 Lorning wrote:
On February 20 2014 22:12 Darkhorse wrote:
On February 20 2014 22:02 Lorning wrote:
On February 20 2014 21:58 Darkhorse wrote:
On February 20 2014 21:40 Lorning wrote:
On February 20 2014 21:34 Zealously wrote:
On February 20 2014 20:52 SC2Toastie wrote:
Need more Jin Air :D

With Gumiho at CJ, I can't really pick a team anymore :/

I like them allllll <3<3!


Pick CJ because they're CJ and soon-to-be Proleague champions

On February 20 2014 21:31 Daswollvieh wrote:
The Prime train is leaving the station, hope it doesn´t crash.


There's been a misunderstanding. The Prime train has already left, it crashed and burned in Kespaville. The fans are trying to salvage the train now but it's beyond repair.

You're just afraid.

You should be.

Oh wow a foreigner, a LoL player, and that guy who lost to Jinro then became a coach. I'm shaking in my boots right now.

StarTale:
Who
Who
Who
10pool
GuyWhoUsedToBeDecent

Code S
Someone who would be the best terran on Prime
Code S
Code S champ, Blizzard cup champ, triple crown winner, current code S
GuyWhoisCurrentlythebestZvTerintheworld, Current Code S

I corrected a few of your typos.

Or:
NoGSTLChampionship
NoGSTLChampionship
NoGSTLChampionship
NoGSTLChampionship
NoGSTLChampionship

Works perfectly with Prime's

No GSL championship
I thought this guy was a coach now?
Why did this guy even bother coming back to play for this team
And you talk to us about "former Zenex"
Nothing but respect for Kal this throws the whole thing off
Pretty sure this guy is your best player and he's never even made Code A
No GSL championship, but I think he's Diamond III or something
You guys shouldn't field this one in proleague anymore I think.

I think I should have mentioned "no GSL championship" some more.

GSL wins aren't relevant in PL. Else Mvp would be 13 - 0

GSTL wins from a different game aren't relevant in today's PL. What is relevant is that time you got last in GSTL in 2013 and lost to NSH huehuehue

well if you wanna play like that, GSTL all-kill =/= PL format, you'd have to compare PL-format GSTL with PL properly

http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/2013_Global_StarCraft_II_Team_League_Season_2/Round_2

oh wait startale 0-5
ModeratorRetired LR Bonjwa
TL+ Member
Zealously
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
East Gorteau22261 Posts
February 20 2014 13:30 GMT
#134
On February 20 2014 22:23 Darkhorse wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 20 2014 22:22 Lorning wrote:
On February 20 2014 22:17 Darkhorse wrote:
On February 20 2014 22:13 Lorning wrote:
On February 20 2014 22:12 Darkhorse wrote:
On February 20 2014 22:02 Lorning wrote:
On February 20 2014 21:58 Darkhorse wrote:
On February 20 2014 21:40 Lorning wrote:
On February 20 2014 21:34 Zealously wrote:
On February 20 2014 20:52 SC2Toastie wrote:
Need more Jin Air :D

With Gumiho at CJ, I can't really pick a team anymore :/

I like them allllll <3<3!


Pick CJ because they're CJ and soon-to-be Proleague champions

On February 20 2014 21:31 Daswollvieh wrote:
The Prime train is leaving the station, hope it doesn´t crash.


There's been a misunderstanding. The Prime train has already left, it crashed and burned in Kespaville. The fans are trying to salvage the train now but it's beyond repair.

You're just afraid.

You should be.

Oh wow a foreigner, a LoL player, and that guy who lost to Jinro then became a coach. I'm shaking in my boots right now.

StarTale:
Who
Who
Who
10pool
GuyWhoUsedToBeDecent

Code S
Someone who would be the best terran on Prime
Code S
Code S champ, Blizzard cup champ, triple crown winner, current code S
GuyWhoisCurrentlythebestZvTerintheworld, Current Code S

I corrected a few of your typos.

Or:
NoGSTLChampionship
NoGSTLChampionship
NoGSTLChampionship
NoGSTLChampionship
NoGSTLChampionship

Works perfectly with Prime's

No GSL championship
I thought this guy was a coach now?
Why did this guy even bother coming back to play for this team
And you talk to us about "former Zenex"
Nothing but respect for Kal this throws the whole thing off
Pretty sure this guy is your best player and he's never even made Code A
No GSL championship, but I think he's Diamond III or something
You guys shouldn't field this one in proleague anymore I think.

I think I should have mentioned "no GSL championship" some more.

GSL wins aren't relevant in PL. Else Mvp would be 13 - 0

GSTL wins from a different game aren't relevant in today's PL. What is relevant is that time you got last in GSTL in 2013 and lost to NSH huehuehue


Watch it or team league bonjwa Prime will wreck us
AdministratorBreak the chains
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
February 20 2014 13:31 GMT
#135
On February 20 2014 22:25 opterown wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 20 2014 22:23 Darkhorse wrote:
On February 20 2014 22:22 Lorning wrote:
On February 20 2014 22:17 Darkhorse wrote:
On February 20 2014 22:13 Lorning wrote:
On February 20 2014 22:12 Darkhorse wrote:
On February 20 2014 22:02 Lorning wrote:
On February 20 2014 21:58 Darkhorse wrote:
On February 20 2014 21:40 Lorning wrote:
On February 20 2014 21:34 Zealously wrote:
[quote]

Pick CJ because they're CJ and soon-to-be Proleague champions

[quote]

There's been a misunderstanding. The Prime train has already left, it crashed and burned in Kespaville. The fans are trying to salvage the train now but it's beyond repair.

You're just afraid.

You should be.

Oh wow a foreigner, a LoL player, and that guy who lost to Jinro then became a coach. I'm shaking in my boots right now.

StarTale:
Who
Who
Who
10pool
GuyWhoUsedToBeDecent

Code S
Someone who would be the best terran on Prime
Code S
Code S champ, Blizzard cup champ, triple crown winner, current code S
GuyWhoisCurrentlythebestZvTerintheworld, Current Code S

I corrected a few of your typos.

Or:
NoGSTLChampionship
NoGSTLChampionship
NoGSTLChampionship
NoGSTLChampionship
NoGSTLChampionship

Works perfectly with Prime's

No GSL championship
I thought this guy was a coach now?
Why did this guy even bother coming back to play for this team
And you talk to us about "former Zenex"
Nothing but respect for Kal this throws the whole thing off
Pretty sure this guy is your best player and he's never even made Code A
No GSL championship, but I think he's Diamond III or something
You guys shouldn't field this one in proleague anymore I think.

I think I should have mentioned "no GSL championship" some more.

GSL wins aren't relevant in PL. Else Mvp would be 13 - 0

GSTL wins from a different game aren't relevant in today's PL. What is relevant is that time you got last in GSTL in 2013 and lost to NSH huehuehue

well if you wanna play like that, GSTL all-kill =/= PL format, you'd have to compare PL-format GSTL with PL properly

http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/2013_Global_StarCraft_II_Team_League_Season_2/Round_2

oh wait startale 0-5

First of all 0-4 l2 count pls

Second Prime was so embarrassed by their previous season's performance that they didn't even participate that round. Rest assured we would have been 1-4 in the PL format had Prime stuck it out for another season.
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
bo1b
Profile Blog Joined August 2012
Australia12814 Posts
February 20 2014 13:32 GMT
#136
On February 20 2014 22:12 Darkhorse wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 20 2014 22:02 Lorning wrote:
On February 20 2014 21:58 Darkhorse wrote:
On February 20 2014 21:40 Lorning wrote:
On February 20 2014 21:34 Zealously wrote:
On February 20 2014 20:52 SC2Toastie wrote:
Need more Jin Air :D

With Gumiho at CJ, I can't really pick a team anymore :/

I like them allllll <3<3!


Pick CJ because they're CJ and soon-to-be Proleague champions

On February 20 2014 21:31 Daswollvieh wrote:
The Prime train is leaving the station, hope it doesn´t crash.


There's been a misunderstanding. The Prime train has already left, it crashed and burned in Kespaville. The fans are trying to salvage the train now but it's beyond repair.

You're just afraid.

You should be.

Oh wow a foreigner, a LoL player, and that guy who lost to Jinro then became a coach. I'm shaking in my boots right now.

StarTale:
Who
Who
Who
10pool
GuyWhoUsedToBeDecent

Code S
Someone who would be the best terran on Prime
Code S
Code S champ, Blizzard cup champ, triple crown winner, current code S
GuyWhoisCurrentlythebestZvTerintheworld, Current Code S

I corrected a few of your typos.

drg is on st now?
Lorning *
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Belgica34432 Posts
February 20 2014 13:32 GMT
#137
On February 20 2014 22:30 Zealously wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 20 2014 22:23 Darkhorse wrote:
On February 20 2014 22:22 Lorning wrote:
On February 20 2014 22:17 Darkhorse wrote:
On February 20 2014 22:13 Lorning wrote:
On February 20 2014 22:12 Darkhorse wrote:
On February 20 2014 22:02 Lorning wrote:
On February 20 2014 21:58 Darkhorse wrote:
On February 20 2014 21:40 Lorning wrote:
On February 20 2014 21:34 Zealously wrote:
[quote]

Pick CJ because they're CJ and soon-to-be Proleague champions

[quote]

There's been a misunderstanding. The Prime train has already left, it crashed and burned in Kespaville. The fans are trying to salvage the train now but it's beyond repair.

You're just afraid.

You should be.

Oh wow a foreigner, a LoL player, and that guy who lost to Jinro then became a coach. I'm shaking in my boots right now.

StarTale:
Who
Who
Who
10pool
GuyWhoUsedToBeDecent

Code S
Someone who would be the best terran on Prime
Code S
Code S champ, Blizzard cup champ, triple crown winner, current code S
GuyWhoisCurrentlythebestZvTerintheworld, Current Code S

I corrected a few of your typos.

Or:
NoGSTLChampionship
NoGSTLChampionship
NoGSTLChampionship
NoGSTLChampionship
NoGSTLChampionship

Works perfectly with Prime's

No GSL championship
I thought this guy was a coach now?
Why did this guy even bother coming back to play for this team
And you talk to us about "former Zenex"
Nothing but respect for Kal this throws the whole thing off
Pretty sure this guy is your best player and he's never even made Code A
No GSL championship, but I think he's Diamond III or something
You guys shouldn't field this one in proleague anymore I think.

I think I should have mentioned "no GSL championship" some more.

GSL wins aren't relevant in PL. Else Mvp would be 13 - 0

GSTL wins from a different game aren't relevant in today's PL. What is relevant is that time you got last in GSTL in 2013 and lost to NSH huehuehue


Watch it or team league bonjwa Prime will wreck us

Just like Creator wrecked you in this
http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/JoyGear_Cup#Playoffs
Community News
TL+ Member
opterown *
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Australia54784 Posts
February 20 2014 13:32 GMT
#138
0-5 with playoffs l2count urself
ModeratorRetired LR Bonjwa
TL+ Member
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-02-20 13:35:25
February 20 2014 13:34 GMT
#139
On February 20 2014 22:32 bo1b wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 20 2014 22:12 Darkhorse wrote:
On February 20 2014 22:02 Lorning wrote:
On February 20 2014 21:58 Darkhorse wrote:
On February 20 2014 21:40 Lorning wrote:
On February 20 2014 21:34 Zealously wrote:
On February 20 2014 20:52 SC2Toastie wrote:
Need more Jin Air :D

With Gumiho at CJ, I can't really pick a team anymore :/

I like them allllll <3<3!


Pick CJ because they're CJ and soon-to-be Proleague champions

On February 20 2014 21:31 Daswollvieh wrote:
The Prime train is leaving the station, hope it doesn´t crash.


There's been a misunderstanding. The Prime train has already left, it crashed and burned in Kespaville. The fans are trying to salvage the train now but it's beyond repair.

You're just afraid.

You should be.

Oh wow a foreigner, a LoL player, and that guy who lost to Jinro then became a coach. I'm shaking in my boots right now.

StarTale:
Who
Who
Who
10pool
GuyWhoUsedToBeDecent

Code S
Someone who would be the best terran on Prime
Code S
Code S champ, Blizzard cup champ, triple crown winner, current code S
GuyWhoisCurrentlythebestZvTerintheworld, Current Code S

I corrected a few of your typos.

drg is on st now?

Too bad he never won Blizzard Cup

Also Opterown wrecks me harder than Prime is going to get rekt in PL this round every time we "debate". I should pick easier targets.
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
Zealously
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
East Gorteau22261 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-02-20 13:35:29
February 20 2014 13:35 GMT
#140
On February 20 2014 22:32 Lorning wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 20 2014 22:30 Zealously wrote:
On February 20 2014 22:23 Darkhorse wrote:
On February 20 2014 22:22 Lorning wrote:
On February 20 2014 22:17 Darkhorse wrote:
On February 20 2014 22:13 Lorning wrote:
On February 20 2014 22:12 Darkhorse wrote:
On February 20 2014 22:02 Lorning wrote:
On February 20 2014 21:58 Darkhorse wrote:
On February 20 2014 21:40 Lorning wrote:
[quote]
You're just afraid.

You should be.

Oh wow a foreigner, a LoL player, and that guy who lost to Jinro then became a coach. I'm shaking in my boots right now.

StarTale:
Who
Who
Who
10pool
GuyWhoUsedToBeDecent

Code S
Someone who would be the best terran on Prime
Code S
Code S champ, Blizzard cup champ, triple crown winner, current code S
GuyWhoisCurrentlythebestZvTerintheworld, Current Code S

I corrected a few of your typos.

Or:
NoGSTLChampionship
NoGSTLChampionship
NoGSTLChampionship
NoGSTLChampionship
NoGSTLChampionship

Works perfectly with Prime's

No GSL championship
I thought this guy was a coach now?
Why did this guy even bother coming back to play for this team
And you talk to us about "former Zenex"
Nothing but respect for Kal this throws the whole thing off
Pretty sure this guy is your best player and he's never even made Code A
No GSL championship, but I think he's Diamond III or something
You guys shouldn't field this one in proleague anymore I think.

I think I should have mentioned "no GSL championship" some more.

GSL wins aren't relevant in PL. Else Mvp would be 13 - 0

GSTL wins from a different game aren't relevant in today's PL. What is relevant is that time you got last in GSTL in 2013 and lost to NSH huehuehue


Watch it or team league bonjwa Prime will wreck us

Just like Creator wrecked you in this
http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/JoyGear_Cup#Playoffs


Just like Life wrecked you in every Code S ever
AdministratorBreak the chains
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 11 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Patches Events
01:00
Patch Clash Monthly #2
RotterdaM805
TKL 278
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 805
ByuN 320
mouzHeroMarine 278
TKL 278
UpATreeSC 69
BRAT_OK 51
MindelVK 15
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 18010
Calm 3009
Shuttle 975
Horang2 450
Dewaltoss 142
Rush 83
Zeus 50
Free 37
sorry 30
Trap 22
[ Show more ]
Bale 19
ToSsGirL 19
scan(afreeca) 19
PianO 15
Rock 14
Aegong 12
Sacsri 8
Noble 8
Dota 2
Dendi1286
League of Legends
KnowMe58
Counter-Strike
fl0m4427
pashabiceps1039
x6flipin818
Fnx 635
edward30
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King80
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu3
Other Games
singsing1955
Grubby1686
Liquid`RaSZi1580
Beastyqt714
C9.Mang0281
crisheroes264
B2W.Neo234
IndyStarCraft 173
420jenkins168
dupreeh158
QueenE106
Trikslyr85
JuggernautJason16
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream23
[ Show 19 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH291
• EnkiAlexander 25
• Hinosc 10
• Reevou 8
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 9
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 2666
• WagamamaTV597
League of Legends
• Nemesis3130
• TFBlade621
Other Games
• Shiphtur789
• imaqtpie571
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
16h 4m
INu's Battles
17h 4m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
19h 4m
OSC
1d 4h
Replay Cast
1d 5h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.