• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:25
CEST 20:25
KST 03:25
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon109
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Updated Continental Flags System & New Global Flag Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9548 users

SaSe and NightEnD leave Fnatic

Forum Index > SC2 General
68 CommentsPost a Reply
Normal
HighArT
Profile Joined June 2011
Croatia189 Posts
February 04 2014 16:54 GMT
#1
According to twitter status Fnatic has released SaSe and NightEnD from their SC2 roster. Seems like they are planning to sign somebody else pretty soon.



Original article: http://fnatic.com/content/95919/farewell-nightend-sase

Facebook Twitter Reddit
General Manager | Vega Squadron | www.vega-squadron.com | /VegaSquadronESports | @VegaSquadron
aslejoh
Profile Joined July 2012
Norway96 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-02-04 16:59:59
February 04 2014 16:55 GMT
#2
A bit sad.. Hopefully this wont mean that their "big news" will be some random low gm addition to the team, but one of the best, as you would expect from a team as big as Fnatic.

Very happy that NightEnd have found a new team though, and I guess SaSe will join Alliance.
Darkdwarf
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Sweden960 Posts
February 04 2014 16:58 GMT
#3
I hope we see more of SaSe in the future!
Teams: IM, Jin Air, Invictus || Players: Maru, GuMiho, INnoVation, Ryung, sOs, Squirtle, NaNiwa, Has, Zoun, Life, Rogue, Dark
JustPassingBy
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
10776 Posts
February 04 2014 17:00 GMT
#4
Fnatic without Sase and Nightend? Sase and Nightend without Fnatic? It will take a long time to get used to that...
RaZorwire
Profile Joined April 2012
Sweden718 Posts
February 04 2014 17:00 GMT
#5
Sase did some pretty cool stuff while on Fnatic, perhaps most notably in TEsL. Never got much attention outside of Taiwan though, unfortunately.

Best of luck to both players, hope to see them find new homes!
GodOfWarAReS
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
Germany105 Posts
February 04 2014 17:03 GMT
#6
so... because highart is the manager of vega... ??^^
StraTkSloth
Profile Blog Joined August 2012
United States181 Posts
February 04 2014 17:12 GMT
#7
Vanja dropping knowledge bombs yet again. Thanks for the info, maybe Vega pick up SaSe?
Vega Squadron Player || StarCraft II entusiast
Yorkie
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
United States12612 Posts
February 04 2014 17:16 GMT
#8
Surprised about NightEnD, less so about Sase. In any case GL to them and Fnatic in the future
Hwang Kang Hooooooooooo. Follow mah boy Shellshock @Shellshock1122
arkedos
Profile Joined July 2011
Germany1426 Posts
February 04 2014 17:20 GMT
#9
GL to both in the future, hope they'll find a team soon
love esports - hate homophobia
ZAiNs
Profile Joined July 2010
United Kingdom6525 Posts
February 04 2014 17:24 GMT
#10
On February 05 2014 02:00 JustPassingBy wrote:
Fnatic without Sase and Nightend? Sase and Nightend without Fnatic? It will take a long time to get used to that...

TBH I never really got used to SaSe on Fnatic, when I picture him it's in a Quantic jersey ^^.
ThePlagueJG
Profile Joined May 2013
Sweden1010 Posts
February 04 2014 17:25 GMT
#11
I really hope both of these players will find a team asap. I also would really like to see SaSe in [A] because it just feels right for me personally, but we never know what SaSe's got in mind(Except moving to Sweden as stated in the article.)
ThorZaIN | NaNiwa | SaSe | PartinG | sOs | Jaedong | sOs restored passion!
Kaizen[7]
Profile Blog Joined June 2013
United States86 Posts
February 04 2014 17:26 GMT
#12
Hope to see more of SaSe soon. I just can't seem to catch him streaming anymore with my current schedule.
For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan
Fusilero
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United Kingdom50293 Posts
February 04 2014 17:32 GMT
#13
They're totally going to sign the Brazilian hero Shakti.
Glorious SEA doto
Lorch
Profile Joined June 2011
Germany3711 Posts
February 04 2014 17:39 GMT
#14
On February 05 2014 02:24 ZAiNs wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 05 2014 02:00 JustPassingBy wrote:
Fnatic without Sase and Nightend? Sase and Nightend without Fnatic? It will take a long time to get used to that...

TBH I never really got used to SaSe on Fnatic, when I picture him it's in a Quantic jersey ^^.


Yea same here. I guess he'll be reunited with Nani on Alliance soon. Really shocked about Nightend though, I figured he'd stay on fnatic forever.
MrMercuG
Profile Joined March 2011
Netherlands2389 Posts
February 04 2014 17:39 GMT
#15
Mhm bit sad, guess Fnatic is focusing more on other eSports? Seeing as how they're quite succesful there. Who do they even have left now? they have their academy and Harstem, does Naama still play competitively?
Fusilero
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United Kingdom50293 Posts
February 04 2014 17:40 GMT
#16
On February 05 2014 02:39 MrMercuG wrote:
Mhm bit sad, guess Fnatic is focusing more on other eSports? Seeing as how they're quite succesful there. Who do they even have left now? they have their academy and Harstem, does Naama still play competitively?

Harstem is still kinda relevant (#YearOfHarstem doe). Naama did turn up to assembly where he got his ass kicked 0-6.
Glorious SEA doto
BreAKerTV
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
Taiwan1658 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-02-04 18:57:44
February 04 2014 17:42 GMT
#17
I have my own opinion about SaSe, but I'll keep it to myself...

EDIT: I can only make observations because I don't live in Taiwan. I'm not going to say anything because I have not met the guy. Please do not ask about it here or in PMs.

EDIT 2: But I should be going back to Taiwan later this month.
Retired caster / streamer "BingeHD". Digital Nomad.
Darkdwarf
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Sweden960 Posts
February 04 2014 17:45 GMT
#18
On February 05 2014 02:42 BreAKerTV wrote:
I have my own opinion about SaSe, but I'll keep it to myself...


Glad you decided to tell us then...
Teams: IM, Jin Air, Invictus || Players: Maru, GuMiho, INnoVation, Ryung, sOs, Squirtle, NaNiwa, Has, Zoun, Life, Rogue, Dark
Eury
Profile Joined December 2008
Sweden1126 Posts
February 04 2014 17:45 GMT
#19
On February 05 2014 02:42 BreAKerTV wrote:
I have my own opinion about SaSe, but I'll keep it to myself...


So why post anything at all then?
AKnopf
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Germany259 Posts
February 04 2014 17:47 GMT
#20
@SaSe: Nice to see you back in europe again. Hopefully you can make a good impression at upcoming events!

@NightEnd: Its been a while since I have seen your actual game play but I'm looking forward to the next HSC with you on "the couch"
The world - its a funny place
Zealously
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
East Gorteau22261 Posts
February 04 2014 17:48 GMT
#21
On February 05 2014 02:42 BreAKerTV wrote:
I have my own opinion about SaSe, but I'll keep it to myself...


I feel like there's a second part of this post that got lost somewhere
AdministratorBreak the chains
Holdenintherye
Profile Joined December 2012
Canada1441 Posts
February 04 2014 17:50 GMT
#22
Don't know what will happen with nightend, maybe he'll retire?
But I hope sase joins Alliance and rekindle his bromance with naniwa
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
February 04 2014 17:57 GMT
#23
Wonder who Fnatic will sign?
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
Ej_
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
47656 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-02-04 18:04:18
February 04 2014 18:03 GMT
#24
breaker is building up tension
"Technically the dictionary has zero authority on the meaning or words" - Rodya
dani`
Profile Joined January 2011
Netherlands2402 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-02-04 18:04:21
February 04 2014 18:04 GMT
#25
Oh sick, SaSe is coming back to Sweden in May so he can play European events ^_^. Awesome, I've been following him since his Elf days in WC3, he always has such a unique style.

+ Show Spoiler [SaSe's statement] +
Kim "SaSe" Hammar:
I would like to thank Fnatic for this past year, It has been extremely fun to work with you guys. For the first time I had the chance to work closely with one of the main sponsors, MSI Taiwan, which was awesome. Big thanks to SteelSeries and EIZO for being amazing and getting me the equipment I needed as soon as possible. For everyone wondering what’s next for me, I am not done with StarCraft 2 yet! I practise a lot these days and will move back to Sweden in May so I can attend more European events! Finally I would like to thank everyone for your support, it means a lot to me

Jade
Profile Joined January 2011
Poland289 Posts
February 04 2014 18:10 GMT
#26
Fnatic.MaNa
@KRN_Jade "Patience is a small price to pay for perfection."
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
February 04 2014 18:11 GMT
#27
So their signing a new player

repeat of FnaticaLive

Just kidding aLive said his game went to crap on Fnatic. Interested to see who ends up there though!
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
Holzbrot
Profile Joined February 2014
Germany12 Posts
February 04 2014 18:13 GMT
#28
Would be great to see Alive or Oz back on Fnatic.

Both would be perfect.
NeThZOR
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
South Africa7387 Posts
February 04 2014 18:16 GMT
#29
NigthEnd to Mousesports please!
SuperNova - 2015 | SKT1 fan for years | Dear, FlaSh, PartinG, Soulkey, Naniwa
BlysK
Profile Joined March 2011
Singapore48 Posts
February 04 2014 18:21 GMT
#30
Pretty sure SaSe to Alliance, not sure about Nightend though
Take It Easy :)
FrostedMiniWheats
Profile Joined August 2010
United States30730 Posts
February 04 2014 18:27 GMT
#31
Fnatic.First inc
NesTea | Mvp | MC | Leenock | Losira | Gumiho | DRG | Taeja | Jinro | Stephano | Thorzain | Sen | Idra |Polt | Bomber | Symbol | Squirtle | Fantasy | Jaedong | Maru | sOs | Seed | ByuN | ByuL | Neeb| Scarlett | Rogue | IM forever
Niko_Thien
Profile Joined September 2011
Germany2671 Posts
February 04 2014 18:32 GMT
#32
Is Nightend still active? Havent seen him playing in a long time...
@Niko_Thien on twitter!
HornyHerring
Profile Joined March 2011
Papua New Guinea1059 Posts
February 04 2014 18:34 GMT
#33
Well Nightend didnt show anything since like 2011 and Sase has been off the radar for most of 2013. They're either going to sign some Europeans or Koreans I guess.
oh, hai
WombaT
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Northern Ireland27414 Posts
February 04 2014 18:35 GMT
#34
SaSe is really damn good, NightEnd is pretty underrated, hope they both find teams sooner rather than later.
'You'll always be the cuddly marsupial of my heart, despite the inherent flaws of your ancestry' - Squat
TL+ Member
Zenbrez
Profile Joined June 2012
Canada5973 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-02-04 18:39:51
February 04 2014 18:39 GMT
#35
Sase hasn't performed well in the last like year and a half. Uses to be one of my favorites.
Refer to my post.
lessQQmorePEWPEW
Profile Joined November 2011
Jamaica921 Posts
February 04 2014 18:40 GMT
#36
EU sc2 scene feelin the pinch too now
Why drink and drive when you can smoke and fly - Bob Marley
AWalker9
Profile Blog Joined August 2013
United Kingdom7229 Posts
February 04 2014 18:43 GMT
#37
On February 05 2014 03:32 Niko_Thien wrote:
Is Nightend still active? Havent seen him playing in a long time...


He's in WCS.
soOjwa has returned to smite all that stand in his way
MasterOfPuppets
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Romania6942 Posts
February 04 2014 18:51 GMT
#38
On February 05 2014 02:00 RaZorwire wrote:
Sase did some pretty cool stuff while on Fnatic, perhaps most notably in TEsL. Never got much attention outside of Taiwan though, unfortunately.

Best of luck to both players, hope to see them find new homes!


Well SaSe's still competing in the TESL so who knows... a Taiwanese team maybe? Wouldn't be entirely out of the realm of possibility. ^^
"my shaft scares me too" - strenx 2014
BreAKerTV
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
Taiwan1658 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-02-04 19:05:54
February 04 2014 18:52 GMT
#39
On February 05 2014 03:51 MasterOfPuppets wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 05 2014 02:00 RaZorwire wrote:
Sase did some pretty cool stuff while on Fnatic, perhaps most notably in TEsL. Never got much attention outside of Taiwan though, unfortunately.

Best of luck to both players, hope to see them find new homes!


Well SaSe's still competing in the TESL so who knows... a Taiwanese team maybe? Wouldn't be entirely out of the realm of possibility. ^^
Taiwanese teams can only acquire visitor visas for their players (which only allow for players to stay in Taiwan for a short period of time). Pro gaming athlete visas in Taiwan are non-existent as of present. Thus with the present situation in Taiwan for eSports, it would make more sense for Taiwanese teams to acquire Korean players (cheaper plane tickets).

This is also the reason why SaSe and yoeFWSan were not able to compete in WCS America Taiwan qualifiers - he was not a permanent resident of Taiwan, he only had a visitor visa.
Retired caster / streamer "BingeHD". Digital Nomad.
MasterOfPuppets
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Romania6942 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-02-04 18:58:02
February 04 2014 18:57 GMT
#40
On February 05 2014 02:42 BreAKerTV wrote:
I have my own opinion about SaSe, but I'll keep it to myself...


On February 05 2014 03:52 BreAKerTV wrote:
I'm not going to say anything because I have not met the guy. Please do not ask about it here or in PMs.

Why are you posting in this thread again?
"my shaft scares me too" - strenx 2014
.kv
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States2332 Posts
February 04 2014 19:00 GMT
#41
On February 05 2014 03:52 BreAKerTV wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 05 2014 02:48 Zealously wrote:
On February 05 2014 02:42 BreAKerTV wrote:
I have my own opinion about SaSe, but I'll keep it to myself...


I feel like there's a second part of this post that got lost somewhere

I can only make observations because I don't live in Taiwan. I'm not going to say anything because I have not met the guy. Please do not ask about it here or in PMs.

EDIT: But I should be going back to Taiwan later this month.



what is the point of posting that then if you aren't going to speak up
BaneRiders
Profile Joined August 2013
Sweden3630 Posts
February 04 2014 19:05 GMT
#42
Good to have Sase back on the European scene/server!
Earth, Water, Air and Protoss!
digmouse
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
China6331 Posts
February 04 2014 19:08 GMT
#43
S[A]se here it comes.
TranslatorIf you want to ask anything about Chinese esports, send me a PM or follow me @nerddigmouse.
BreAKerTV
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
Taiwan1658 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-02-04 19:15:55
February 04 2014 19:12 GMT
#44
On February 05 2014 04:00 .kv wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 05 2014 03:52 BreAKerTV wrote:
On February 05 2014 02:48 Zealously wrote:
On February 05 2014 02:42 BreAKerTV wrote:
I have my own opinion about SaSe, but I'll keep it to myself...


I feel like there's a second part of this post that got lost somewhere

I can only make observations because I don't live in Taiwan. I'm not going to say anything because I have not met the guy. Please do not ask about it here or in PMs.

EDIT: But I should be going back to Taiwan later this month.



what is the point of posting that then if you aren't going to speak up

I made that initial post in this thread on page 1 from my bed, I had just woke up and I wasn't thinking clearly when I saw this thread.

An arguably more valid reply to your question here, however, would be the fact that I work with all the Chinese-speaking regions of the planet to bring more attention to mainstream western viewers and generate interest. For the longest time, SaSe was in Taiwan.
Retired caster / streamer "BingeHD". Digital Nomad.
Mistakes
Profile Joined February 2011
United States1102 Posts
February 04 2014 19:21 GMT
#45
On February 05 2014 02:50 Holdenintherye wrote:
Don't know what will happen with nightend, maybe he'll retire?
But I hope sase joins Alliance and rekindle his bromance with naniwa


It would be one of the most sad days in eSports when the voice of an angel fades away. Let's hope he joins a KeSPA team and starts smashing nerds.
StarCraft | www.psistorm.com | www.twitter.com/MistakesSC | www.twitch.tv/MistakesSC | Seattle
PsyChoRo
Profile Joined October 2010
Romania85 Posts
February 04 2014 19:28 GMT
#46
On February 05 2014 01:55 aslejoh wrote:
A bit sad.. Hopefully this wont mean that their "big news" will be some random low gm addition to the team, but one of the best, as you would expect from a team as big as Fnatic.

Very happy that NightEnd have found a new team though, and I guess SaSe will join Alliance.


What is NightEnd's new team ?
Serinox
Profile Joined August 2011
Germany5224 Posts
February 04 2014 20:08 GMT
#47
On February 05 2014 04:28 PsyChoRo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 05 2014 01:55 aslejoh wrote:
A bit sad.. Hopefully this wont mean that their "big news" will be some random low gm addition to the team, but one of the best, as you would expect from a team as big as Fnatic.

Very happy that NightEnd have found a new team though, and I guess SaSe will join Alliance.


What is NightEnd's new team ?

Apparently (Wiki)NewRoSoft according to (Wiki)UkraineStar on GoodGame.ru
http://goodgame.ru/news/17467/?comment=2914564
oo_Wonderful_oo
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
The land of freedom23126 Posts
February 04 2014 21:06 GMT
#48
SaSe have pretty much two options.
If he wants to come back, time to become S[A]Se.
If he wants to come back just for lulz, time to ProPerty.

Bromance again ^__^
LiquidLegends StaffFPL 25 #1 | tfw I cast games on-air | back-to-back Liquibet winner
busbarn
Profile Joined August 2010
Sweden984 Posts
February 04 2014 21:21 GMT
#49
Sase played like what... one tournament as a fnatic player?
Serinox
Profile Joined August 2011
Germany5224 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-02-04 21:48:14
February 04 2014 21:47 GMT
#50
On February 05 2014 06:21 busbarn wrote:
Sase played like what... one tournament as a fnatic player?

One DreamHack, one IEM, two MLGs, three seasons of WCS and various taiwanese offline team and individual leagues. So no, he played more than just one.
BreAKerTV
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
Taiwan1658 Posts
February 04 2014 23:22 GMT
#51
On February 05 2014 06:47 Serinox wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 05 2014 06:21 busbarn wrote:
Sase played like what... one tournament as a fnatic player?

One DreamHack, one IEM, two MLGs, three seasons of WCS and various taiwanese offline team and individual leagues. So no, he played more than just one.

He was only in two TeSL events and in the CPL Shenyang since his short stay with gamabears.
Retired caster / streamer "BingeHD". Digital Nomad.
MasterOfPuppets
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Romania6942 Posts
February 05 2014 00:10 GMT
#52
On February 05 2014 08:22 BreAKerTV wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 05 2014 06:47 Serinox wrote:
On February 05 2014 06:21 busbarn wrote:
Sase played like what... one tournament as a fnatic player?

One DreamHack, one IEM, two MLGs, three seasons of WCS and various taiwanese offline team and individual leagues. So no, he played more than just one.

He was only in two TeSL events and in the CPL Shenyang since his short stay with gamabears.


I still don't understand what you're doing in this thread; your posts make it seem like you're trying to tear SaSe down for whatever undisclosed reason but at the same time they're completely irrelevant and don't belong here. :s
"my shaft scares me too" - strenx 2014
DBS
Profile Joined July 2012
515 Posts
February 05 2014 00:26 GMT
#53
Gl 2 both of them
"a pitchfork is for hay. a trident is for killing bitches." -djwheat
gulati
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
United States2241 Posts
February 05 2014 00:28 GMT
#54
i cant imagine a fnatic without sase tbh
C r u m b l i n g
Hall0wed
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States8486 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-02-05 01:38:11
February 05 2014 01:37 GMT
#55
Honestly forgot Fnatic was still into SC2. Pretty much forgot about Sase and Nightend too. Hopefully both sides make something of this now and do well in the future.
♦ My Life for BESTie ♦ 류세라 = 배 ♦
BreAKerTV
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
Taiwan1658 Posts
February 05 2014 03:49 GMT
#56
On February 05 2014 09:10 MasterOfPuppets wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 05 2014 08:22 BreAKerTV wrote:
On February 05 2014 06:47 Serinox wrote:
On February 05 2014 06:21 busbarn wrote:
Sase played like what... one tournament as a fnatic player?

One DreamHack, one IEM, two MLGs, three seasons of WCS and various taiwanese offline team and individual leagues. So no, he played more than just one.

He was only in two TeSL events and in the CPL Shenyang since his short stay with gamabears.


I still don't understand what you're doing in this thread; your posts make it seem like you're trying to tear SaSe down for whatever undisclosed reason but at the same time they're completely irrelevant and don't belong here. :s

Just getting the facts out there bro. Lots of people think Sen can crush any Korean, but in reality his first non-Taiwanese first-place victory happened at the beginning of January 2014 in Beijing.

Not only that, I work for a peripherals company. I have to know who is on top of the game in order to acquire them as sponsored players.
Retired caster / streamer "BingeHD". Digital Nomad.
WombaT
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Northern Ireland27414 Posts
February 05 2014 03:57 GMT
#57
You're just the TL equivalent of a cocktease. If there's some shit on SaSe either throw it out here (if it's verifiable) or keep your mouth shut, don't hint at some crap that's in the background only to not reveal it!
'You'll always be the cuddly marsupial of my heart, despite the inherent flaws of your ancestry' - Squat
TL+ Member
Doublemint
Profile Joined July 2011
Austria8760 Posts
February 05 2014 04:01 GMT
#58
On February 05 2014 12:49 BreAKerTV wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 05 2014 09:10 MasterOfPuppets wrote:
On February 05 2014 08:22 BreAKerTV wrote:
On February 05 2014 06:47 Serinox wrote:
On February 05 2014 06:21 busbarn wrote:
Sase played like what... one tournament as a fnatic player?

One DreamHack, one IEM, two MLGs, three seasons of WCS and various taiwanese offline team and individual leagues. So no, he played more than just one.

He was only in two TeSL events and in the CPL Shenyang since his short stay with gamabears.


I still don't understand what you're doing in this thread; your posts make it seem like you're trying to tear SaSe down for whatever undisclosed reason but at the same time they're completely irrelevant and don't belong here. :s

Just getting the facts out there bro. Lots of people think Sen can crush any Korean, but in reality his first non-Taiwanese first-place victory happened at the beginning of January 2014 in Beijing.

Not only that, I work for a peripherals company. I have to know who is on top of the game in order to acquire them as sponsored players.


Good for you. Apparently you just have to know it for yourself, sharing your vast knowledge and wisdom is not part of your job description.

Too bad, like Fnatic a lot.
Pride goeth before destruction, and an haughty spirit before the fall.
imJealous
Profile Joined July 2010
United States1382 Posts
February 05 2014 05:12 GMT
#59
I have my own opinions about BreAKerTV, but I'll keep them to myself

EDIT 1: GUYS DON'T ASK ME ABOUT IT I CAN'T SAY PUBLICLY!
... In life very little goes right. "Right" meaning the way one expected and the way one wanted it. One has no right to want or expect anything.
yokohama
Profile Joined February 2005
United States1116 Posts
February 05 2014 05:27 GMT
#60
On February 05 2014 14:12 imJealous wrote:
I have my own opinions about BreAKerTV, but I'll keep them to myself

EDIT 1: GUYS DON'T ASK ME ABOUT IT I CAN'T SAY PUBLICLY!


But do you work for a peripherals company!?


Good luck wherever you go SaSe, hopefully you get on another good team and can show some decent results.
Advantageous
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
China1350 Posts
February 05 2014 06:25 GMT
#61
i understand sase but why nightend? he's actually one of the better foreign protosses in hots like naniwa. i think fnatic might just sign some of the koreans that has been lurking in WCS NA/EU like First, YoDa, Bomber or MC. Some of the other europeans are definitely not out of the competitions to be picked up tho players like: hOpe, Mana, or Targa.
"Because I am BossToss" -MC ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ I'm sure that all of my fellow class mates viewed me as the Adonis of the Class of 2015 already. -Xenocider, EG, ieF 2013 Champion.
TheRidd
Profile Joined January 2011
713 Posts
February 05 2014 08:35 GMT
#62
On February 05 2014 14:12 imJealous wrote:
I have my own opinions about BreAKerTV, but I'll keep them to myself

EDIT 1: GUYS DON'T ASK ME ABOUT IT I CAN'T SAY PUBLICLY!


This guy gets it.

Good luck to both Fnatic and the players.
InfusedTT.DaZe
Profile Joined August 2010
Romania693 Posts
February 05 2014 10:09 GMT
#63
On February 05 2014 05:08 Serinox wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 05 2014 04:28 PsyChoRo wrote:
On February 05 2014 01:55 aslejoh wrote:
A bit sad.. Hopefully this wont mean that their "big news" will be some random low gm addition to the team, but one of the best, as you would expect from a team as big as Fnatic.

Very happy that NightEnd have found a new team though, and I guess SaSe will join Alliance.


What is NightEnd's new team ?

Apparently (Wiki)NewRoSoft according to (Wiki)UkraineStar on GoodGame.ru
http://goodgame.ru/news/17467/?comment=2914564

OMG !!!!!

epic
"Echoes of past events nudge the tiller on my present course, I await its reflection in the future"
Quakie
Profile Joined October 2008
Norway725 Posts
February 05 2014 11:25 GMT
#64
On February 05 2014 19:09 InfusedTT.DaZe wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 05 2014 05:08 Serinox wrote:
On February 05 2014 04:28 PsyChoRo wrote:
On February 05 2014 01:55 aslejoh wrote:
A bit sad.. Hopefully this wont mean that their "big news" will be some random low gm addition to the team, but one of the best, as you would expect from a team as big as Fnatic.

Very happy that NightEnd have found a new team though, and I guess SaSe will join Alliance.


What is NightEnd's new team ?

Apparently (Wiki)NewRoSoft according to (Wiki)UkraineStar on GoodGame.ru
http://goodgame.ru/news/17467/?comment=2914564

OMG !!!!!

epic

Weird. I wouldn't think he got a better salary there?
shid0x
Profile Joined July 2012
Korea (South)5014 Posts
February 05 2014 12:36 GMT
#65
Good luck to SaSe and Nightend in the future, they did well representing Fnatic while they were there.
I'm really happy about SaSe coming back to Europe,its been some time since we didn't see him.
I will always remember that time ToD was streaming from the fnatic house and nightend was sick...all the korean wanted to send him to the emergencies and he just wanted to see a doctor, he was freaking out, we were dying of laughter.

Regarding Fnatic wouldn't it be time to release Zanster from academy and upgrade him to the main team already ? I mean he's probably the better player of the roster now.

New players should be european as fnatic closed down the korean GH, can't wait !
(Also please Fnc give us Terrans....Fnatic.Dayshi ? :D )

oh and by the way weren't we supposed to have an european GH ? I mean it would be pretty good for Talented academy player to be with the A team.
RIP MKP
BreAKerTV
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
Taiwan1658 Posts
February 05 2014 19:14 GMT
#66
I also want to say that this doesn't mean I have malicious intentions toward SaSe. I want to see him do well, this is quintessential to maintaining a good SC2 environment - pro players with homes to go to, teams that want them.
Retired caster / streamer "BingeHD". Digital Nomad.
Inzan1ty
Profile Joined September 2012
1163 Posts
February 05 2014 19:44 GMT
#67
On February 05 2014 02:57 GumBa wrote:
Wonder who Fnatic will sign?


Hopefully some better tier koreans, success and fnatic just belong together.

their sc2 division was pretty much irrelevant the past year, but i think koreans are easier and cheaper available nowadays, even without putting up a teamhouse again.
RIP Seung Hyun 'Space' Park † 6/5/2013 - Undead hero and eSports rolemodel
Larkin
Profile Blog Joined January 2012
United Kingdom7161 Posts
February 05 2014 20:21 GMT
#68
Sase can be super good if he gets on a good team.
https://www.twitch.tv/ttalarkin - streams random stuff, high level teamleague, maybe even heroleague
TheBloodyDwarf
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
Finland7524 Posts
February 05 2014 20:41 GMT
#69
On February 05 2014 15:25 Advantageous wrote:
i understand sase but why nightend? he's actually one of the better foreign protosses in hots like naniwa. i think fnatic might just sign some of the koreans that has been lurking in WCS NA/EU like First, YoDa, Bomber or MC. Some of the other europeans are definitely not out of the competitions to be picked up tho players like: hOpe, Mana, or Targa.

I strongly disagree. What has he done?
Fusilero: "I still can't believe he did that, like dude what the fuck there's fandom and then there's what he did like holy shit. I still see it when I close my eyes." <- reaction to the original drunk santa post which later caught on
Normal
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 35m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 417
UpATreeSC 81
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 1041
actioN 393
Dewaltoss 145
firebathero 89
Zeus 65
Trap 44
Sexy 30
zelot 27
ToSsGirL 22
Bale 22
[ Show more ]
soO 21
JYJ 19
Shine 16
NaDa 14
Dota 2
Gorgc7146
qojqva2002
Dendi933
420jenkins157
Counter-Strike
pashabiceps1285
Fnx 674
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes5824
Liquid`Hasu1046
Other Games
Grubby5057
summit1g1303
Beastyqt759
B2W.Neo634
ceh9473
byalli351
C9.Mang0154
KnowMe146
ArmadaUGS144
Khaldor122
TKL 109
BRAT_OK 83
Railgan11
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV253
WardiTV251
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream125
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Reevou 9
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 30
• Azhi_Dahaki24
• FirePhoenix17
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3775
Other Games
• Shiphtur368
• WagamamaTV312
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
5h 35m
Kung Fu Cup
16h 35m
Stellar Fest
18h 35m
The PondCast
1d 15h
OSC
1d 18h
OSC
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.