• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:00
CEST 16:00
KST 23:00
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon103
StarCraft 2
General
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6005 users

Proleague Round 1 Rosters: YoDa and others not listed - Pa…

Forum Index > SC2 General
528 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 27 Next All
opterown *
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Australia54784 Posts
December 23 2013 14:06 GMT
#141
On December 23 2013 23:04 FFW_Rude wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 23 2013 23:03 opterown wrote:
I think he's too busy fanboying about Mvp


MVP ? Did he drop Bomber ? I forgot who was the #1 MVP fanboy here.

i think that would be Zealously
ModeratorRetired LR Bonjwa
TL+ Member
FFW_Rude
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
France10201 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-12-23 14:08:33
December 23 2013 14:08 GMT
#142
On December 23 2013 23:06 opterown wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 23 2013 23:04 FFW_Rude wrote:
On December 23 2013 23:03 opterown wrote:
I think he's too busy fanboying about Mvp


MVP ? Did he drop Bomber ? I forgot who was the #1 MVP fanboy here.

i think that would be Zealously


I thought he was #1 Roro fanboy

EDIT : i should not have aligulac'd Maru vs Flash
#1 KT Rolster fanboy. KT BEST KT ! Hail to KT playoffs Zergs ! Unofficial french translator for SlayerS_`Boxer` biography "Crazy as me".
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
December 23 2013 14:20 GMT
#143
On December 23 2013 23:08 FFW_Rude wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 23 2013 23:06 opterown wrote:
On December 23 2013 23:04 FFW_Rude wrote:
On December 23 2013 23:03 opterown wrote:
I think he's too busy fanboying about Mvp


MVP ? Did he drop Bomber ? I forgot who was the #1 MVP fanboy here.

i think that would be Zealously


I thought he was #1 Roro fanboy

EDIT : i should not have aligulac'd Maru vs Flash

If I remember right the games were actually fairly good but the one on frost was pretty heartbreaking for flash fans
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
FFW_Rude
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
France10201 Posts
December 23 2013 14:22 GMT
#144
On December 23 2013 23:20 Shellshock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 23 2013 23:08 FFW_Rude wrote:
On December 23 2013 23:06 opterown wrote:
On December 23 2013 23:04 FFW_Rude wrote:
On December 23 2013 23:03 opterown wrote:
I think he's too busy fanboying about Mvp


MVP ? Did he drop Bomber ? I forgot who was the #1 MVP fanboy here.

i think that would be Zealously


I thought he was #1 Roro fanboy

EDIT : i should not have aligulac'd Maru vs Flash

If I remember right the games were actually fairly good but the one on frost was pretty heartbreaking for flash fans


I know i've seen it but i was probably so upset to remember it. I think some guys where pretty good. Ended in 3-2 ? or 2-1 ? I don't remember
#1 KT Rolster fanboy. KT BEST KT ! Hail to KT playoffs Zergs ! Unofficial french translator for SlayerS_`Boxer` biography "Crazy as me".
DiMano
Profile Joined July 2011
Korea (South)2066 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-12-23 14:24:11
December 23 2013 14:23 GMT
#145
On December 23 2013 23:22 FFW_Rude wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 23 2013 23:20 Shellshock wrote:
On December 23 2013 23:08 FFW_Rude wrote:
On December 23 2013 23:06 opterown wrote:
On December 23 2013 23:04 FFW_Rude wrote:
On December 23 2013 23:03 opterown wrote:
I think he's too busy fanboying about Mvp


MVP ? Did he drop Bomber ? I forgot who was the #1 MVP fanboy here.

i think that would be Zealously


I thought he was #1 Roro fanboy

EDIT : i should not have aligulac'd Maru vs Flash

If I remember right the games were actually fairly good but the one on frost was pretty heartbreaking for flash fans


I know i've seen it but i was probably so upset to remember it. I think some guys where pretty good. Ended in 3-2 ? or 2-1 ? I don't remember

2-1 with 3rd game where Flash scouted proxy 1 or 2 rax (do not remember exactly) and then failing to counter it with his own 1 base very awful allin.
FFW_Rude
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
France10201 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-12-23 14:25:57
December 23 2013 14:24 GMT
#146
On December 23 2013 23:23 DiMano wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 23 2013 23:22 FFW_Rude wrote:
On December 23 2013 23:20 Shellshock wrote:
On December 23 2013 23:08 FFW_Rude wrote:
On December 23 2013 23:06 opterown wrote:
On December 23 2013 23:04 FFW_Rude wrote:
On December 23 2013 23:03 opterown wrote:
I think he's too busy fanboying about Mvp


MVP ? Did he drop Bomber ? I forgot who was the #1 MVP fanboy here.

i think that would be Zealously


I thought he was #1 Roro fanboy

EDIT : i should not have aligulac'd Maru vs Flash

If I remember right the games were actually fairly good but the one on frost was pretty heartbreaking for flash fans


I know i've seen it but i was probably so upset to remember it. I think some guys where pretty good. Ended in 3-2 ? or 2-1 ? I don't remember

2-1 with 3rd game where Flash scouted proxy 1 or 2 rax (do not remember exactly) and then failing to counter it with his own 1 base very awful allin.


Oh yeah.... I remember that game. IT was a won game... It was like Flash didn't even try Seeing flash supply block at many times is so weird... Flash was BL and Maru TL ?
#1 KT Rolster fanboy. KT BEST KT ! Hail to KT playoffs Zergs ! Unofficial french translator for SlayerS_`Boxer` biography "Crazy as me".
ACrow
Profile Joined October 2011
Germany6583 Posts
December 23 2013 14:29 GMT
#147
On December 23 2013 22:48 opterown wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 23 2013 22:46 FFW_Rude wrote:
On December 23 2013 22:27 Shellshock wrote:
On December 23 2013 22:26 FFW_Rude wrote:
On December 23 2013 22:23 Grumbels wrote:
Not enough terran.


There's Flash. I don't know who else do you need ?

Not to mention the #1 terran is also in SPL this season


I know. I just said it.

haha this guy

I don't get it, I thought it was confirmed that Taeja would not participate?
Get off my lawn, young punks
FFW_Rude
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
France10201 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-12-23 14:30:35
December 23 2013 14:29 GMT
#148
On December 23 2013 23:29 ACrow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 23 2013 22:48 opterown wrote:
On December 23 2013 22:46 FFW_Rude wrote:
On December 23 2013 22:27 Shellshock wrote:
On December 23 2013 22:26 FFW_Rude wrote:
On December 23 2013 22:23 Grumbels wrote:
Not enough terran.


There's Flash. I don't know who else do you need ?

Not to mention the #1 terran is also in SPL this season


I know. I just said it.

haha this guy

I don't get it, I thought it was confirmed that Taeja would not participate?


You sir are funnier than Shellshock !

+ Show Spoiler +

I wished...
#1 KT Rolster fanboy. KT BEST KT ! Hail to KT playoffs Zergs ! Unofficial french translator for SlayerS_`Boxer` biography "Crazy as me".
lolmlg
Profile Joined November 2011
619 Posts
December 23 2013 14:49 GMT
#149
Wait, Kal is the captain of Prime?
KristofferAG
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Norway25712 Posts
December 23 2013 14:50 GMT
#150
I'm missing Crazy-Hydra, Lizzie, BarrackS and Puzzle on the KT list T_T
@KristofferAG | http://vestkyststoy.bandcamp.com | last.fm/user/KristofferAG
TheDwf
Profile Joined November 2011
France19747 Posts
December 23 2013 14:51 GMT
#151
On December 23 2013 23:29 ACrow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 23 2013 22:48 opterown wrote:
On December 23 2013 22:46 FFW_Rude wrote:
On December 23 2013 22:27 Shellshock wrote:
On December 23 2013 22:26 FFW_Rude wrote:
On December 23 2013 22:23 Grumbels wrote:
Not enough terran.


There's Flash. I don't know who else do you need ?

Not to mention the #1 terran is also in SPL this season


I know. I just said it.

haha this guy

I don't get it, I thought it was confirmed that Taeja would not participate?

TaeJa would not be the best Terran in Proleague format. Preparing stuff doesn't seem to be his thing.
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
December 23 2013 14:51 GMT
#152
On December 23 2013 23:49 lolmlg wrote:
Wait, Kal is the captain of Prime?

Guess so. I remember reading that a lot if the time it goes to the oldest player on Korean teams
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
deepfield1
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States373 Posts
December 23 2013 14:54 GMT
#153
many protoss

few terran
CrankOut
Profile Joined November 2013
187 Posts
December 23 2013 14:56 GMT
#154
Too many Protoss, too few Terrans.
robertpires87
Profile Joined October 2013
Northern Ireland87 Posts
December 23 2013 14:59 GMT
#155
Hoping the proleague can settle the question whether PvT favors Protoss instead of Terran.
KrazyTrumpet
Profile Joined April 2010
United States2520 Posts
December 23 2013 15:00 GMT
#156
On December 23 2013 23:59 robertpires87 wrote:
Hoping the proleague can settle the question whether PvT favors Protoss instead of Terran.

...lol
www.twitch.tv/krazy Best Stream Quality NA @KClarkSC2
DiMano
Profile Joined July 2011
Korea (South)2066 Posts
December 23 2013 15:01 GMT
#157
On December 23 2013 23:59 robertpires87 wrote:
Hoping the proleague can settle the question whether PvT favors Protoss instead of Terran.

Proleague is not about balance.
boxerfred
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Germany8360 Posts
December 23 2013 15:03 GMT
#158
On December 23 2013 23:06 opterown wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 23 2013 23:04 FFW_Rude wrote:
On December 23 2013 23:03 opterown wrote:
I think he's too busy fanboying about Mvp


MVP ? Did he drop Bomber ? I forgot who was the #1 MVP fanboy here.

i think that would be Zealously



thought he's all about startale?
liberate71
Profile Joined October 2011
Australia10252 Posts
December 23 2013 15:04 GMT
#159
On December 23 2013 17:37 LimitSEA wrote:
No First or YoDa.. God I hope they haven't retired. TT


Thats the two I noticed the most

Kinda surprised but happy to see NesTea on the roster - over 3 years later and he n Mvp are still here repping IM :D
Minelord Stimfestor, also known as karma.
LongShot27
Profile Joined May 2013
United States2084 Posts
December 23 2013 15:06 GMT
#160
these may not be retirements, players may have commitments we're unaware of and some of those names are B-teamers who might just be practice partner material that the coaches don't think are ready yet
If all men were created equal there would be no reason to declare it.
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 27 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
WardiTV Weekly
11:00
WardiTV Mondays #106
IntoTheiNu 1032
WardiTV848
OGKoka 270
Rex148
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 270
Rex 148
ProTech121
Codebar 14
StarCraft: Brood War
Bisu 2631
Shuttle 2213
Horang2 1289
EffOrt 957
BeSt 623
Mini 413
Light 409
firebathero 325
Stork 307
ZerO 290
[ Show more ]
Rush 232
ggaemo 201
Barracks 118
Zeus 85
Shine 84
Sea.KH 66
Killer 59
Hyun 50
Shinee 32
Sexy 27
Mong 27
ToSsGirL 26
Bale 25
Aegong 25
sorry 20
soO 20
PianO 20
Terrorterran 13
ajuk12(nOOB) 11
Sacsri 11
yabsab 10
HiyA 8
zelot 7
Icarus 6
Noble 6
Dota 2
qojqva3322
Dendi2031
BananaSlamJamma364
LuMiX1
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes501
Other Games
singsing2219
olofmeister1645
hiko993
B2W.Neo780
Lowko371
Pyrionflax232
Sick187
Liquid`VortiX174
ArmadaUGS97
Mew2King41
ZerO(Twitch)11
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream536
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 10
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH307
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos2153
• Nemesis1470
Other Games
• WagamamaTV266
Upcoming Events
Monday Night Weeklies
2h 1m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
20h 1m
Afreeca Starleague
20h 1m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 10h
Kung Fu Cup
1d 21h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
5 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.