![[image loading]](http://i1.ytimg.com/vi/ljmL7d2i3Rs/hqdefault.jpg)
be a feared. . be very a feared and this is why I don't make predictions until I see the actual rosters HUE.
| Forum Index > SC2 General |
|
StarStruck
25339 Posts
![]() be a feared. . be very a feared and this is why I don't make predictions until I see the actual rosters HUE. | ||
|
Radicalness
United States271 Posts
![]() | ||
|
devgchr
United States104 Posts
| ||
|
NovaMB
Germany9534 Posts
| ||
|
StarStruck
25339 Posts
On December 13 2013 16:23 NovaMB wrote: Holy shit. You took the words right out of my mouth. | ||
|
Gamlet
Ukraine336 Posts
| ||
|
Wintex
Norway16849 Posts
| ||
|
NovaMB
Germany9534 Posts
| ||
|
FrostedMiniWheats
United States30730 Posts
On December 13 2013 16:31 Wintex wrote: I like this. I'd imagine most diehard Startale fans would :p | ||
|
Chairman Ray
United States11903 Posts
| ||
|
Sidhoum
France21 Posts
Maybe the team should finally die, instead of crawling at the bottom of competitions... or merge with AZUBU (one cam dream) | ||
|
Yorkie
United States12612 Posts
On December 13 2013 15:01 FabledIntegral wrote: lol Kal is on Prime now? When did that happen. I haven't even seen him in SC2 from what I recall... which isn't a good sign... seems Protosses have had the hardest time adapting, which makes sense considering their races are the absolute most opposite from BW. Has Creator done anything notable for HOTS? Kal just finished up his military service. HE'S BACK BABY! | ||
|
OfMiceAndMods
United Kingdom30 Posts
| ||
|
asdfOu
United States2089 Posts
| ||
|
Swiv
Germany3674 Posts
| ||
|
Heartland
Sweden24604 Posts
I mean, unless Barbie is a practice bonjwa or something. | ||
|
CYFAWS
Sweden275 Posts
| ||
|
Pandemona
Charlie Sheens House51493 Posts
omg so sad so dead so sad ![]() God dammit, poor Prime. Will follow Maru with pride though ![]() | ||
|
Anacreor
Netherlands291 Posts
| ||
|
Doublemint
Austria8760 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Counter-Strike Super Smash Bros Other Games |
|
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Jaedong
WardiTV Weekly
Monday Night Weeklies
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Afreeca Starleague
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
Kung Fu Cup
The PondCast
Replay Cast
CranKy Ducklings
[ Show More ] Online Event
FEL
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
|
|
|