• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:37
CEST 22:37
KST 05:37
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20268Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8750 users

[L'sTLCMAT] Group Selection Thread - Page 8

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 19 Next All
Torenhire
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States11681 Posts
December 07 2013 20:08 GMT
#141
BB, I got through the last round with flying colors. Only Licther beat me and that was because there was some Serejai mass-vote bribery going on.

I ain't scared of you. In fact, Templar and i have somewhat of a mutual agreement. My forces will be backing Templar, you might regret your pick when the time comes!
SirJolt: Well maybe if you weren't so big and stupid, it wouldn't have hit you.
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
December 07 2013 20:18 GMT
#142
On December 08 2013 04:26 TheBB wrote:
Well, I guess it's up to me to actually do something.

My shortlist consists of the following people (of those not yet picked): The_Templar, Torenhire and KAG. The former two because they ousted friends of mine and because they didn't exactly get through last round with flying colours. KAG because he's the only one here I know for sure I can beat, but I don't want to be lame so…

I also considered going for one of the lesser known folks of the establishment, but decided against it in the end.

Now as it happens Torenhire would be my autopick, but we've had enough of those. So I'll go with The_Templar. I hope that when the time comes and he's left with R1CH and some other mega-favourite, he picks at least the lesser of two evils.

Shiroiusagi, you're up next. You have about 3½ hours.

Are you implying I'm a wet sock!! You shall regret this foolish decision
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Dodgin
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada39254 Posts
December 07 2013 20:21 GMT
#143
just saw this thread, I can pick anyone right?
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
December 07 2013 20:21 GMT
#144
On December 08 2013 05:21 Dodgin wrote:
just saw this thread, I can pick anyone right?

not anybody already picked but yeah :p
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Dodgin
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada39254 Posts
December 07 2013 20:26 GMT
#145
I pick lichter because our group will be team LR group of fiery death
shiroiusagi
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
SoCal, USA3955 Posts
December 07 2013 20:28 GMT
#146
Baller gotta pick first.


baller - Saturday, Dec 07 5:00pm PST (GMT-08:00)
Dodgin - Saturday, Dec 07 7:00pm PST (GMT-08:00)
GameHeart- Saturday, Dec 07 9:00pm PST (GMT-08:00)
Serejai - Saturday, Dec 07 11:00pm PST (GMT-08:00)
CosmicSpiral - Sunday, Dec 08 1:00am PST (GMT-08:00)
Graphics@shiroiusagi_ | shiroiusagi.net
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
December 07 2013 20:28 GMT
#147
On December 08 2013 05:28 shiroiusagi wrote:
Baller gotta pick first.


baller - Saturday, Dec 07 5:00pm PST (GMT-08:00)
Dodgin - Saturday, Dec 07 7:00pm PST (GMT-08:00)
GameHeart- Saturday, Dec 07 9:00pm PST (GMT-08:00)
Serejai - Saturday, Dec 07 11:00pm PST (GMT-08:00)
CosmicSpiral - Sunday, Dec 08 1:00am PST (GMT-08:00)

who will baller be auto-picking then?
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
December 07 2013 20:30 GMT
#148
On December 08 2013 05:28 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 08 2013 05:28 shiroiusagi wrote:
Baller gotta pick first.


baller - Saturday, Dec 07 5:00pm PST (GMT-08:00)
Dodgin - Saturday, Dec 07 7:00pm PST (GMT-08:00)
GameHeart- Saturday, Dec 07 9:00pm PST (GMT-08:00)
Serejai - Saturday, Dec 07 11:00pm PST (GMT-08:00)
CosmicSpiral - Sunday, Dec 08 1:00am PST (GMT-08:00)

who will baller be auto-picking then?

Torenhire is the lowest seed available
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
Melliflue
Profile Joined October 2012
United Kingdom1389 Posts
December 07 2013 20:38 GMT
#149
On December 08 2013 05:21 Dodgin wrote:
just saw this thread, I can pick anyone right?

Here's the updated list;
lichter Points of Top 32
+ Show Spoiler [lichter Points] +

0 - UserName - lichter Points
1 - Shellshock - 157800
2 - Plexa - 138800
3 - Hot_Bid - 138800
4 - opterown - 102000
5 - Chill - 101200
6 - Waxangel - 90400
7 - Liquid`Nazgul - 84800
9 - Heyoka - 80400

14 - Dodgin - 49650
15 - KristofferAG - 48300
16 - KadaverBB - 44700
19 - BLinD-RawR - 40500
21 - lichter - 36300
22 - R1CH - 33600
23 - disciple - 33200
24 - monk - 31600
25 - stuchiu - 31500
26 - TheEmulator - 31200
28 - BisuDagger - 25200
29 - CosmicSpiral - 25200
32 - 2Pacalypse - 19600
38 - itsjustatank - 14700
40 - The_Templar - 13800
43 - SirJolt - 10800
44 - Torenhire - 10700
45 - Sayle - 9600
49 - Die4Ever - 8400
50 - TheBB - 7650
52 - shiroiusagi - 5700

55 - Serejai - 3500
62 - baller - 600
63 - GameHeart - 450


And baller will auto-pick Torenhire.
Torenhire
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States11681 Posts
December 07 2013 20:41 GMT
#150
that's funny, that's who I was gonna pick
SirJolt: Well maybe if you weren't so big and stupid, it wouldn't have hit you.
TheBB
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Switzerland5133 Posts
December 07 2013 20:53 GMT
#151
On December 08 2013 05:18 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 08 2013 04:26 TheBB wrote:
Well, I guess it's up to me to actually do something.

My shortlist consists of the following people (of those not yet picked): The_Templar, Torenhire and KAG. The former two because they ousted friends of mine and because they didn't exactly get through last round with flying colours. KAG because he's the only one here I know for sure I can beat, but I don't want to be lame so…

I also considered going for one of the lesser known folks of the establishment, but decided against it in the end.

Now as it happens Torenhire would be my autopick, but we've had enough of those. So I'll go with The_Templar. I hope that when the time comes and he's left with R1CH and some other mega-favourite, he picks at least the lesser of two evils.

Shiroiusagi, you're up next. You have about 3½ hours.

Are you implying I'm a wet sock!! You shall regret this foolish decision

I hate antagonising people, but it had to be someone…

There should be enough time until voting starts to become a dry sock. But before that… you have to find the matching sock to make a pair! Muhaha! Unexpectedly able to pull this analogy further.
http://aligulac.com || Barcraft Switzerland! || Zerg best race. || Stats-poster extraordinaire.
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
December 07 2013 21:08 GMT
#152
On December 08 2013 05:53 TheBB wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 08 2013 05:18 The_Templar wrote:
On December 08 2013 04:26 TheBB wrote:
Well, I guess it's up to me to actually do something.

My shortlist consists of the following people (of those not yet picked): The_Templar, Torenhire and KAG. The former two because they ousted friends of mine and because they didn't exactly get through last round with flying colours. KAG because he's the only one here I know for sure I can beat, but I don't want to be lame so…

I also considered going for one of the lesser known folks of the establishment, but decided against it in the end.

Now as it happens Torenhire would be my autopick, but we've had enough of those. So I'll go with The_Templar. I hope that when the time comes and he's left with R1CH and some other mega-favourite, he picks at least the lesser of two evils.

Shiroiusagi, you're up next. You have about 3½ hours.

Are you implying I'm a wet sock!! You shall regret this foolish decision

I hate antagonising people, but it had to be someone…

There should be enough time until voting starts to become a dry sock. But before that… you have to find the matching sock to make a pair! Muhaha! Unexpectedly able to pull this analogy further.

wut?
Are you implying even though I can dry out you will sock me in the polls?
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
lichter
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
1001 YEARS KESPAJAIL22272 Posts
December 07 2013 22:57 GMT
#153
I woke up 7am on a Sunday to update this you jerks
AdministratorYOU MUST HEED MY INSTRUCTIONS TAKE OFF YOUR THIIIINGS
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
December 07 2013 22:59 GMT
#154
I did the last update. didn't even thank me
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
lichter
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
1001 YEARS KESPAJAIL22272 Posts
December 07 2013 23:02 GMT
#155
I dont have mod powers to know who did it.

Thanks I guess I hope you get a tough group

Dodgin says he'll pick me , does he seriously think he'd beat both me and opty? Lololol
AdministratorYOU MUST HEED MY INSTRUCTIONS TAKE OFF YOUR THIIIINGS
Melliflue
Profile Joined October 2012
United Kingdom1389 Posts
December 07 2013 23:02 GMT
#156
On December 08 2013 07:57 lichter wrote:
I woke up 7am on a Sunday to update this you jerks

I can't update the OP, but I did try to help Dodgin by showing who he could pick. Someone should give me banling status
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
December 07 2013 23:09 GMT
#157
How can we vote lichter? There's a typo in the OP and my computer autocorrects lichter to litter.
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
KristofferAG
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Norway25712 Posts
December 07 2013 23:22 GMT
#158
Cool

I'm the top pick not picked

Did I get called out yet

I'm guessing no
@KristofferAG | http://vestkyststoy.bandcamp.com | last.fm/user/KristofferAG
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
December 07 2013 23:32 GMT
#159
Currently Picking ballrr

Never heard of ballrr :D
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
lichter
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
1001 YEARS KESPAJAIL22272 Posts
December 07 2013 23:32 GMT
#160
On December 08 2013 08:22 KristofferAG wrote:
Cool

I'm the top pick not picked

Did I get called out yet

I'm guessing no


TheBB called you TheEZ
AdministratorYOU MUST HEED MY INSTRUCTIONS TAKE OFF YOUR THIIIINGS
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 19 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 38m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 549
ProTech154
RuFF_SC2 95
Nina 79
JuggernautJason67
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 20525
Calm 2478
Mini 170
Dewaltoss 109
firebathero 94
soO 52
Bale 28
PianO 17
Sacsri 5
Dota 2
Gorgc7865
monkeys_forever119
canceldota32
League of Legends
Doublelift2456
Counter-Strike
Fnx 1600
fl0m1185
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu892
Other Games
summit1g3731
FrodaN1680
Beastyqt537
shahzam478
mouzStarbuck333
B2W.Neo303
ToD211
C9.Mang0144
Trikslyr108
RotterdaM97
UpATreeSC78
Mew2King34
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 48
• mYiSmile16
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 3
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1002
• Shiphtur705
• WagamamaTV221
Upcoming Events
OSC
1h 38m
Replay Cast
2h 23m
OSC
1d 2h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 13h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 20h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 22h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.