• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:03
CEST 07:03
KST 14:03
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Sagi.gg Launcher Released an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7766 users

Hot6ix Cup - Rain v Symbol, Dear v RorO preview - Page 4

Forum Index > SC2 General
74 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 All
Zealously
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
East Gorteau22261 Posts
December 04 2013 12:51 GMT
#61
On December 04 2013 21:44 FFW_Rude wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 04 2013 19:06 Zealously wrote:
On December 04 2013 19:05 DnCL wrote:
It says the games have started, but I can't find them on Gomtv's website ? Is there no low quality free version at all ?


http://www.twitch.tv/exp


No word on Roro ? I'm surprised :p


Haha, Roro
AdministratorBreak the chains
mikedebo
Profile Joined December 2010
Canada4341 Posts
December 04 2013 13:06 GMT
#62
Wow there are way too many tournaments to keep track of at this time of year, I didn't even know this was happening
I NEED A PHOTOSYNTHESIS! ||| 'airtoss' is an anagram of 'artosis' ||| SANGHOOOOOO ||| "No Korea? No problem. I have internet." -- Stardust
ffadicted
Profile Joined January 2011
United States3545 Posts
December 04 2013 13:39 GMT
#63
On December 04 2013 09:50 ffadicted wrote:
Symbol over Rain is the CRAZIEST prediction ever
Based Rain will win this whole thing


Can't say I didn't tell you so
SooYoung-Noona!
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
December 04 2013 13:51 GMT
#64
On December 04 2013 22:39 ffadicted wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 04 2013 09:50 ffadicted wrote:
Symbol over Rain is the CRAZIEST prediction ever
Based Rain will win this whole thing


Can't say I didn't tell you so

It wasn't that crazy Their only other tournament meeting went Symbol's way! I expected Rain to win, but not by a 3-0.
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
GohgamX
Profile Joined April 2011
Canada1096 Posts
December 04 2013 14:07 GMT
#65
On December 04 2013 22:06 mikedebo wrote:
Wow there are way too many tournaments to keep track of at this time of year, I didn't even know this was happening


Yeah, its hard following all the tournaments. This tournament seemed to have come out of nowhere...
Time is a great teacher, unfortunate that it kills all its pupils ...
Darrkhan
Profile Joined February 2012
Finland1236 Posts
December 04 2013 14:09 GMT
#66
On December 04 2013 22:39 ffadicted wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 04 2013 09:50 ffadicted wrote:
Symbol over Rain is the CRAZIEST prediction ever
Based Rain will win this whole thing


Can't say I didn't tell you so


Far from being craziest prediction ever lol.

I agree tho Rain > Symbol
blackone
Profile Joined November 2010
Germany1314 Posts
December 04 2013 15:23 GMT
#67
On December 04 2013 23:07 GohgamX wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 04 2013 22:06 mikedebo wrote:
Wow there are way too many tournaments to keep track of at this time of year, I didn't even know this was happening


Yeah, its hard following all the tournaments. This tournament seemed to have come out of nowhere...


It was announced a while ago, but they did a horrible job promoting it.
fooby
Profile Joined September 2010
United States52 Posts
December 04 2013 16:45 GMT
#68
So, where exactly can I view the vods? I don't really use twitch that often for anything other than live streams, I got the gom season pass but there's no link on the gom or gomex site.
Zeeky Boogy Doog!
cCav
Profile Joined July 2013
62 Posts
December 04 2013 17:47 GMT
#69
I like the predictions besides Symbol over Rain, I'm thinking he surprises us all
Ex-Clarity Gaming General Manager, Flipsid3 Tactics Team Manager @CavThinks
Zealously
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
East Gorteau22261 Posts
December 04 2013 19:16 GMT
#70
On December 05 2013 02:47 cCav wrote:
I like the predictions besides Symbol over Rain, I'm thinking he surprises us all


AdministratorBreak the chains
EAGER-beaver
Profile Joined March 2004
Canada2799 Posts
December 04 2013 19:23 GMT
#71
Jaedong won't be in the the hot6ix cup, but he still manages to get mentioned more often in this article then any of the 4 featured players. Jaedong fighting!
Simon and Garfunkel rock my face off
caznitch
Profile Joined July 2012
Canada645 Posts
December 04 2013 21:17 GMT
#72
On December 05 2013 04:16 Zealously wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 05 2013 02:47 cCav wrote:
I like the predictions besides Symbol over Rain, I'm thinking he surprises us all




I take it you've seen the matches then...
why?
Crot4le
Profile Joined June 2013
England2927 Posts
December 05 2013 02:02 GMT
#73
On December 05 2013 01:45 fooby wrote:
So, where exactly can I view the vods? I don't really use twitch that often for anything other than live streams, I got the gom season pass but there's no link on the gom or gomex site.


Here: http://www.twitch.tv/exp/b/484885022
Massive fan of Axiom eSports | Crotale#992 | Twitter: @Crot4le
fooby
Profile Joined September 2010
United States52 Posts
December 05 2013 02:30 GMT
#74
On December 05 2013 11:02 Crot4le wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 05 2013 01:45 fooby wrote:
So, where exactly can I view the vods? I don't really use twitch that often for anything other than live streams, I got the gom season pass but there's no link on the gom or gomex site.


Here: http://www.twitch.tv/exp/b/484885022

Thanks, I knew there was some way to find the list of "videos" on the channel but I couldn't find it on the new twitch layout.
Zeeky Boogy Doog!
ffadicted
Profile Joined January 2011
United States3545 Posts
December 06 2013 21:45 GMT
#75
On December 04 2013 09:50 ffadicted wrote:
Symbol over Rain is the CRAZIEST prediction ever
Based Rain will win this whole thing


The prophecy is unveiling itself
SooYoung-Noona!
Prev 1 2 3 4 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PiG Daily
08:00
Best Games of SC
BASILISK vs T1
Maru vs Clem
Serral vs herO
Clem vs SHIN
PiGStarcraft286
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
07:00
Masters Cup #151: Group B
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
WinterStarcraft685
PiGStarcraft286
RuFF_SC2 168
StarCraft: Brood War
Horang2 306
Stork 200
Leta 122
PianO 84
Hyuk 33
ggaemo 23
Bale 16
Icarus 8
yabsab 7
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm199
League of Legends
JimRising 692
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox726
Westballz34
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor599
Other Games
summit1g8799
Coldzera 820
C9.Mang0280
Sick118
ViBE81
ArmadaUGS32
Liquid`Ken9
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick774
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream124
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 92
• Letter147
• Adnapsc2 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2149
League of Legends
• Lourlo1184
• Stunt381
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
4h 57m
Online Event
5h 57m
FEL
10h 57m
AI Arena Tournament
11h 57m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
13h 57m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 4h
INu's Battles
1d 6h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 13h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 13h
Replay Cast
1d 18h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.