• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:44
CEST 00:44
KST 07:44
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War565.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8515 users

[L'sTLCMAT] Tournament and Voting Thread - Page 69

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 67 68 69 70 71 109 Next
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
December 13 2013 17:35 GMT
#1361
On December 13 2013 00:25 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 10 2013 00:54 The_Templar wrote:
If I make it to the RO16 I'll make a battle report for every TLCMAT match I win, including RO64 and RO32
I can also do brood war against AI

Ok, adding to this since things are starting to look bleak...
If I make it into the RO16 I will make an SC2 battle report for every person I beat in TLCMAT (including RO64 and RO32) and 2 BW vs AI (since I can't get battlenet to work) battle reports total. In addition:

If I beat TheBB in the RO16 I will live report as much of the upcoming LRSL as possible. Read more about it here.
If I lose to TheBB but beat Nazgul/disciple in the final match I will post glorious hype pictures for every remaining player. I will also do this if I beat TheBB.

Who doesn't love hype and battle reports? Nazgul is hardly active enough to have awesomeness in victory as well as in competition so he shouldn't win!
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Die4Ever
Profile Joined August 2010
United States17750 Posts
December 13 2013 17:36 GMT
#1362
On December 14 2013 02:34 KadaverBB wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 14 2013 02:25 Die4Ever wrote:
I'm going to enjoy this break from having to promote myself and program quietly



I will have my revenge!

I voted for you in the final match
"Expert" mods4ever.com
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
December 13 2013 17:39 GMT
#1363
On December 14 2013 02:36 Die4Ever wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 14 2013 02:34 KadaverBB wrote:
On December 14 2013 02:25 Die4Ever wrote:
I'm going to enjoy this break from having to promote myself and program quietly



I will have my revenge!

I voted for you in the final match

I've voted Kadaver every single time, and I've voted Torenhire every time, and myself every time... if we all advance and get in the same group in RO16... oh snap
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Plissken_2097
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Spain628 Posts
December 13 2013 18:03 GMT
#1364
Can't believe sayle is out 0-2 on the ro32. I'm out of this farse!
Formerly Golondrin
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
December 13 2013 18:20 GMT
#1365
Just like me vs TheBB, I'm up 12-10 and then suddenly I'm losing 13-18.. why...
Time to campaign again I guess, expect to see a battle report in a few hours
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Grovbolle
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Denmark3818 Posts
December 13 2013 19:33 GMT
#1366
On December 14 2013 03:20 The_Templar wrote:
Just like me vs TheBB, I'm up 12-10 and then suddenly I'm losing 13-18.. why...
Time to campaign again I guess, expect to see a battle report in a few hours

*Twitter magic*
Lies, damned lies and statistics: http://aligulac.com
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
December 13 2013 19:56 GMT
#1367
On December 14 2013 04:33 Grovbolle wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 14 2013 03:20 The_Templar wrote:
Just like me vs TheBB, I'm up 12-10 and then suddenly I'm losing 13-18.. why...
Time to campaign again I guess, expect to see a battle report in a few hours

*Twitter magic*

I can't find any tweets saying "vote for Nazgul" o.O
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
TheBB
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Switzerland5133 Posts
December 13 2013 20:07 GMT
#1368
On December 14 2013 04:56 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 14 2013 04:33 Grovbolle wrote:
On December 14 2013 03:20 The_Templar wrote:
Just like me vs TheBB, I'm up 12-10 and then suddenly I'm losing 13-18.. why...
Time to campaign again I guess, expect to see a battle report in a few hours

*Twitter magic*

I can't find any tweets saying "vote for Nazgul" o.O

Well, if you instist we'll tweet some…
http://aligulac.com || Barcraft Switzerland! || Zerg best race. || Stats-poster extraordinaire.
BisuDagger
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Bisutopia19393 Posts
December 13 2013 20:12 GMT
#1369
The guys losing are doing it wrong.
ModeratorFormer Afreeca Starleague Caster: http://afreeca.tv/ASL2ENG2
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
December 13 2013 20:19 GMT
#1370
On December 14 2013 05:07 TheBB wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 14 2013 04:56 The_Templar wrote:
On December 14 2013 04:33 Grovbolle wrote:
On December 14 2013 03:20 The_Templar wrote:
Just like me vs TheBB, I'm up 12-10 and then suddenly I'm losing 13-18.. why...
Time to campaign again I guess, expect to see a battle report in a few hours

*Twitter magic*

I can't find any tweets saying "vote for Nazgul" o.O

Well, if you instist we'll tweet some…

no I meant I want help
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
opterown *
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Australia54784 Posts
December 14 2013 00:19 GMT
#1371
opterown is the only user to advance out of his group with an 80% or higher victory for both his matches.
opterown currently holds the record for "Most Dominating Player" by winning all his matches so far with an 80% or higher.
opterown finished his fourth match with 59% of the vote, which resulted in the end of his reign of terror.

monk too popular T_T
ModeratorRetired LR Bonjwa
TL+ Member
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
December 14 2013 00:24 GMT
#1372
On December 14 2013 09:19 opterown wrote:
opterown is the only user to advance out of his group with an 80% or higher victory for both his matches.
opterown currently holds the record for "Most Dominating Player" by winning all his matches so far with an 80% or higher.
opterown finished his fourth match with 59% of the vote, which resulted in the end of his reign of terror.

monk too popular T_T

first.. place.. problems, opterown

I posted a battle report! There will be at least three more if you all vote me into the RO16!
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
BisuDagger
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Bisutopia19393 Posts
December 14 2013 03:36 GMT
#1373
opterown vs shellshock in the ro16. Too bad this tournament is rigged so they won't meet before the final four...if they have the skills to survive that long.
ModeratorFormer Afreeca Starleague Caster: http://afreeca.tv/ASL2ENG2
BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51624 Posts
December 14 2013 03:48 GMT
#1374
On December 14 2013 12:36 BisuDagger wrote:
opterown vs shellshock in the ro16. Too bad this tournament is rigged so they won't meet before the final four...if they have the skills to survive that long.


I think opty would win this one.
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
December 14 2013 04:07 GMT
#1375
On December 14 2013 12:36 BisuDagger wrote:
opterown vs shellshock in the ro16. Too bad this tournament is rigged so they won't meet before the final four...if they have the skills to survive that long.

what makes you think they will be in the same group?
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
BisuDagger
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Bisutopia19393 Posts
December 14 2013 04:36 GMT
#1376
On December 14 2013 13:07 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 14 2013 12:36 BisuDagger wrote:
opterown vs shellshock in the ro16. Too bad this tournament is rigged so they won't meet before the final four...if they have the skills to survive that long.

what makes you think they will be in the same group?

I said they won't. Read past the first period.
ModeratorFormer Afreeca Starleague Caster: http://afreeca.tv/ASL2ENG2
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
December 14 2013 04:44 GMT
#1377
On December 14 2013 13:36 BisuDagger wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 14 2013 13:07 The_Templar wrote:
On December 14 2013 12:36 BisuDagger wrote:
opterown vs shellshock in the ro16. Too bad this tournament is rigged so they won't meet before the final four...if they have the skills to survive that long.

what makes you think they will be in the same group?

I said they won't. Read past the first period.

You mean I have to read more than one sentence? God this is hard
+ Show Spoiler +
Actually I thought you were implying it was already set in stone and couldn't possibly happen until the RO4... which is a statement that makes no sense.
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
opterown *
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Australia54784 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-12-14 05:30:35
December 14 2013 05:30 GMT
#1378
nah i won't beat shellshock, i haven't been super active for a long time, ro16 will be hard.
ModeratorRetired LR Bonjwa
TL+ Member
iMrising
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
United States1099 Posts
December 14 2013 07:00 GMT
#1379
Templar dont lose
All you have to do is beat the guy who made TL
$O$ | soO
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
December 14 2013 13:50 GMT
#1380
On December 14 2013 16:00 iMrising wrote:
Templar dont lose
All you have to do is beat the guy who made TL

I'm not giving up, I'm going to try a few things
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Prev 1 67 68 69 70 71 109 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#3 - $100
ZZZero.O182
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 497
ZZZero.O 182
Hyun 97
Dota 2
monkeys_forever373
League of Legends
Doublelift3760
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4502
Liquid`Hasu493
Other Games
summit1g13808
FrodaN1542
JimRising 341
KnowMe239
Livibee195
ViBE82
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick744
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 138
• Adnapsc2 37
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix3
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Scarra938
Other Games
• imaqtpie1081
• Shiphtur570
• tFFMrPink 11
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
11h 16m
Patches Events
16h 16m
BSL Open Qualifier
20h 16m
BSL Open Qualifier
20h 16m
OSC
1d
OSC
1d 13h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.