• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:38
CEST 07:38
KST 14:38
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20262Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7025 users

lichter’s TL Forum Awesomeness Tourny Nominations - Page 4

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 28 29 30 Next All
Groups have been drawn, check them out here - http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=436766
lichter
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
1001 YEARS KESPAJAIL22272 Posts
November 26 2013 08:58 GMT
#61
On November 26 2013 17:58 DarkLordOlli wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 26 2013 17:52 lichter wrote:
LOOK AT THE LIST AT THE BOTTOM SO YOU DON'T KEEP VOTING SOMEONE ALREADY IN THE TOURNAMENT SHEESH WASTE OF NOMINATIONS


If you were to update that list that is


I need to update it after each page or else I'm gonna forget when I last updated
AdministratorYOU MUST HEED MY INSTRUCTIONS TAKE OFF YOUR THIIIINGS
opterown *
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Australia54784 Posts
November 26 2013 08:59 GMT
#62
should i post more to increase my visibility/seeding? i've been away for like a month since WCS global finals due to exams gg
ModeratorRetired LR Bonjwa
TL+ Member
BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51621 Posts
November 26 2013 09:00 GMT
#63
On November 26 2013 17:52 lichter wrote:
Also I nominate BLinD-RawR, BisuDagger and Arceus :p


oh shiet, its on.
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
Doublemint
Profile Joined July 2011
Austria8760 Posts
November 26 2013 09:10 GMT
#64
On November 26 2013 16:08 Zealously wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 26 2013 16:05 Big J wrote:
No one actually plays SC2 anymore so no one will actually play.


Then take this to a different forum...

Not sure if serious


To his defence, Germany ain't that far away from Austria -> One of his parents must be of german descent :pp

Awesome thread, but damn I got no idea who to vote for. Too many cool people here.
Pride goeth before destruction, and an haughty spirit before the fall.
Olli
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
Austria24422 Posts
November 26 2013 09:21 GMT
#65
Wow wtf I started at -1

Joke tournament
Administrator"Declaring anything a disaster because aLive popped up out of nowhere is just downright silly."
Arceus
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
Vietnam8333 Posts
November 26 2013 09:24 GMT
#66
Will I get a few hundreds bonus points if I make a banner for this tourney?
JustPassingBy
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
10776 Posts
November 26 2013 09:25 GMT
#67
On November 26 2013 17:52 lichter wrote:
LOOK AT THE LIST AT THE BOTTOM SO YOU DON'T KEEP VOTING SOMEONE ALREADY IN THE TOURNAMENT SHEESH WASTE OF NOMINATIONS


voting or nominations? you aren't that hardcore to do the voting on a post basis... are you...?
lichter
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
1001 YEARS KESPAJAIL22272 Posts
November 26 2013 09:30 GMT
#68
On November 26 2013 18:21 DarkLordOlli wrote:
Wow wtf I started at -1

Joke tournament


It might become -2 soon D:

On November 26 2013 18:24 Arceus wrote:
Will I get a few hundreds bonus points if I make a banner for this tourney?


Bonus 6000 lichter Points but it has to be a corny yet awesome one
AdministratorYOU MUST HEED MY INSTRUCTIONS TAKE OFF YOUR THIIIINGS
padiseal2
Profile Joined August 2012
Austria721 Posts
November 26 2013 09:31 GMT
#69
I vote Olli, simply for his amazing 2duck article
Samsungjackets on twitch || 강민수 화이팅
lichter
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
1001 YEARS KESPAJAIL22272 Posts
November 26 2013 09:37 GMT
#70
If you can't decide who to nominate, nominate padiseal2 and elmoDD, my two Super Secret LR OP Assistants who made sure I didn't forget to premake OPs!
AdministratorYOU MUST HEED MY INSTRUCTIONS TAKE OFF YOUR THIIIINGS
Natolumin
Profile Joined July 2011
France72 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-11-26 10:25:36
November 26 2013 09:40 GMT
#71
If even people like me can vote (which I'm not sure of even though I read all the rulez and there was no "lurkers go away" anywhere)then :

Cokefreak (is he counted as a contributor ? I mean he's probably the origin of 80% of reports)
KadaverBB (because he's so nice and not nominated qualified yet)
kollin (not kidding)

This is nice, I'll go buy popcorn for the popcon
EDIT :
On November 26 2013 18:42 NovemberstOrm wrote:
I nominated him, lichter just updated mine (a little while ago because he skipped/missed mine for whatever reason -_-) to the post keke


Oh I meant qualified, fixed !
NovemberstOrm
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
Canada16217 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-11-26 09:42:29
November 26 2013 09:42 GMT
#72
On November 26 2013 18:40 Natolumin wrote:
If even people like me can vote (which I'm not sure of even though I read all the rulez and there was no "lurkers go away" anywhere)then :

Cokefreak (is he counted as a contributor ? I mean he's probably the origin of 80% of reports)
KadaverBB (because he's so nice and not nominated yet)
kollin (not kidding)

This is nice, I'll go buy popcorn for the popcon

I nominated him, lichter just updated mine (a little while ago because he skipped/missed mine for whatever reason -_-) to the post keke
Moderatorlickypiddy
Lorning *
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Belgica34432 Posts
November 26 2013 09:44 GMT
#73
This is amazing

Shelbotto numero uno
Community News
TL+ Member
BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51621 Posts
November 26 2013 09:51 GMT
#74
On November 26 2013 18:40 Natolumin wrote:
If even people like me can vote (which I'm not sure of even though I read all the rulez and there was no "lurkers go away" anywhere)then :

Cokefreak (is he counted as a contributor ? I mean he's probably the origin of 80% of reports)
KadaverBB (because he's so nice and not nominated yet)
kollin (not kidding)

This is nice, I'll go buy popcorn for the popcon

k-god is underage
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
TheBB
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Switzerland5133 Posts
November 26 2013 09:53 GMT
#75
For their help with Aligulac, I'd like to nominate Conti, kiekaboe and Grovbolle. I don't suspect Shellbot will need any help.
http://aligulac.com || Barcraft Switzerland! || Zerg best race. || Stats-poster extraordinaire.
NovaMB
Profile Joined February 2013
Germany9534 Posts
November 26 2013 09:58 GMT
#76
I nominate Boucot, Yhamm and SinCitta.

I want to nominate a 4th, but I cant, sorry Aeromi
Natolumin
Profile Joined July 2011
France72 Posts
November 26 2013 10:29 GMT
#77
On November 26 2013 18:51 BLinD-RawR wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 26 2013 18:40 Natolumin wrote:
If even people like me can vote (which I'm not sure of even though I read all the rulez and there was no "lurkers go away" anywhere)then :

Cokefreak (is he counted as a contributor ? I mean he's probably the origin of 80% of reports)
KadaverBB (because he's so nice and not nominated yet)
kollin (not kidding)

This is nice, I'll go buy popcorn for the popcon

k-god is underage


If k-god is a god, then k-god is eternal, so he/she can't be underage.
Whatever, I still don't know whether kollin being a girl is a running joke or if it's serious. Please shed some light on newbs like me. no troll plz (I have high hopes for this last sentence)
Grovbolle
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Denmark3818 Posts
November 26 2013 10:37 GMT
#78
Can I edit my nomination or does that fuck lichter too much?
Lies, damned lies and statistics: http://aligulac.com
quannguyen
Profile Joined January 2012
Vietnam1390 Posts
November 26 2013 10:41 GMT
#79
I nominate DarkLordOlli, The_Templar and Arceus
Unlimited Warcraft Works and Super Starcraft Taisen ^^
lichter
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
1001 YEARS KESPAJAIL22272 Posts
November 26 2013 10:44 GMT
#80
On November 26 2013 19:37 Grovbolle wrote:
Can I edit my nomination or does that fuck lichter too much?


You can still nominate two people so I'm not sure why you'd want to edit :p
AdministratorYOU MUST HEED MY INSTRUCTIONS TAKE OFF YOUR THIIIINGS
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 28 29 30 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 22m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech137
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 4222
Rain 1793
GuemChi 561
FanTaSy 376
sSak 47
Bale 43
ajuk12(nOOB) 20
Icarus 8
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm194
Fuzer 44
League of Legends
JimRising 626
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 1149
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King271
Other Games
summit1g8275
WinterStarcraft643
C9.Mang0169
KnowMe9
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick761
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream39
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Letter149
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki20
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2153
League of Legends
• Lourlo1434
• Rush1011
• Stunt461
Other Games
• Shiphtur654
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
4h 22m
INu's Battles
5h 22m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
7h 22m
OSC
16h 37m
Replay Cast
17h 22m
OSC
1d 17h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.