• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:44
CEST 13:44
KST 20:44
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202617Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] Sagi.gg Launcher Released ASL22 General Discussion BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10570 users

lichter’s TL Forum Awesomeness Tourny Nominations - Page 25

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 23 24 25 26 27 30 Next All
Groups have been drawn, check them out here - http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=436766
Olli
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
Austria24422 Posts
November 28 2013 09:31 GMT
#481
Where are the groups? I don't wanna read that wall of text again D:
Administrator"Declaring anything a disaster because aLive popped up out of nowhere is just downright silly."
TheEmulator
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
28103 Posts
November 28 2013 09:34 GMT
#482
On November 28 2013 18:31 DarkLordOlli wrote:
Where are the groups? I don't wanna read that wall of text again D:

They're in the group thread of course. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=436766

See how helpful I am guys, GIF ME VOTES.
Administrator
Pandemona *
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Charlie Sheens House51493 Posts
November 28 2013 09:35 GMT
#483
Yeah where is groups? XD
Worst Tourny organization since IPL4 LOL
ModeratorTeam Liquid Football Thread Guru! - Chelsea FC ♥
Dodgin
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada39254 Posts
November 28 2013 09:35 GMT
#484
On November 28 2013 18:28 Serejai wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 28 2013 18:23 Dodgin wrote:
What do I win for being the highest non-staff user in lichter points?


a 30 day ban from tl because you post too damn much + a name change to Torte de Lini 2


Can I roll again that sounds awful.

I can't be tdl, I don't work for clauf aka azubu aka a ghost company
TheEmulator
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
28103 Posts
November 28 2013 09:37 GMT
#485
HEY GUYS, I made a public note with a link to the groups thread. You're welcome. VOTE FOR ME.
Administrator
Olli
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
Austria24422 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-11-28 09:39:47
November 28 2013 09:39 GMT
#486
I read that godawful OP again and there wasn't even any information and then Emulator sweeps in and just posts a link

FML, I'm voting against lights
Administrator"Declaring anything a disaster because aLive popped up out of nowhere is just downright silly."
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
November 28 2013 12:13 GMT
#487
Wow my seed is way lower than I thought
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
ZodaSoda
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Australia1191 Posts
November 28 2013 14:22 GMT
#488
The Competition thus far has been a farce...
LiquipediaI'm the strongest Dragon that you've ever seen, You're gonna die motherfucker, I take up five screens. -Kraid
FFW_Rude
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
France10201 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-11-28 14:29:02
November 28 2013 14:28 GMT
#489
So what now ? Are you going to play Looping Louie ?

You could do UMS... strip IdrA match. Or the UMS punch bisu in the face.
#1 KT Rolster fanboy. KT BEST KT ! Hail to KT playoffs Zergs ! Unofficial french translator for SlayerS_`Boxer` biography "Crazy as me".
Wintex
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Norway16849 Posts
November 28 2013 14:29 GMT
#490
On November 28 2013 18:37 TheEmulator wrote:
HEY GUYS, I made a public note with a link to the groups thread. You're welcome. VOTE FOR ME.

I'll vote 4 u if we can kill the noobs in my grp together.
The Bomber boy
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
November 28 2013 14:31 GMT
#491
On November 28 2013 23:29 Wintex wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 28 2013 18:37 TheEmulator wrote:
HEY GUYS, I made a public note with a link to the groups thread. You're welcome. VOTE FOR ME.

I'll vote 4 u if we can kill the noobs in my grp together.

On November 28 2013 23:18 Wintex wrote:
Vote for me and the brand windex because

1) We make your glass shine. Your hard surface will never be as clean as when you use Windex.
2) I love Bomber.
3) Serejai is a poison to this community, posting stuff like http://www.teamliquid.net/blogs/viewblog.php?topic_id=436716#16
4) Serejai has no honor.
5) Disciple is a tease and does this a lot, of course I like him, so give him your second vote: http://www.teamliquid.net/blogs/viewblog.php?topic_id=436716
6) KwarK makes TL not fun because he makes people argue.
7) I entertain you with Bomber posts.
8) Bomber.
9) I have 20+ LR threads done, and most of them feature Bomber.

I have a hearthstone beta key I can give out if Life reaches the DH finals.

You mean Serejai and ... Serejai?
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
disciple
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
9071 Posts
November 28 2013 14:49 GMT
#492
I could buy votes with team shirts and mousepads hmmm :D
Administrator"I'm a big deal." - ixmike88
lichter
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
1001 YEARS KESPAJAIL22272 Posts
November 28 2013 14:51 GMT
#493
On November 28 2013 23:49 disciple wrote:
I could buy votes with team shirts and mousepads hmmm :D


I can rig it if you can get me into TL Jacket Beta
AdministratorYOU MUST HEED MY INSTRUCTIONS TAKE OFF YOUR THIIIINGS
Wintex
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Norway16849 Posts
November 28 2013 15:10 GMT
#494
On November 28 2013 23:49 disciple wrote:
I could buy votes with team shirts and mousepads hmmm :D

I can forfeit or redirect my votes to you if you have a nice offer <3
The Bomber boy
Olli
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
Austria24422 Posts
November 28 2013 15:13 GMT
#495
On November 28 2013 23:49 disciple wrote:
I could buy votes with team shirts and mousepads hmmm :D


Screw lichter's e-penis measuring contest, I'd vote the living hell out of you for a HerO shirt
Administrator"Declaring anything a disaster because aLive popped up out of nowhere is just downright silly."
KadaverBB
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Germany25658 Posts
November 28 2013 15:14 GMT
#496
On November 29 2013 00:13 DarkLordOlli wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 28 2013 23:49 disciple wrote:
I could buy votes with team shirts and mousepads hmmm :D


Screw lichter's e-penis measuring contest, I'd vote the living hell out of you for a HerO shirt


Seconded. I'd do much more than that for a HerO shirt though lol.
AdministratorLaws change depending on who's making them, but justice is justice
Olli
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
Austria24422 Posts
November 28 2013 15:17 GMT
#497
On November 29 2013 00:14 KadaverBB wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 29 2013 00:13 DarkLordOlli wrote:
On November 28 2013 23:49 disciple wrote:
I could buy votes with team shirts and mousepads hmmm :D


Screw lichter's e-penis measuring contest, I'd vote the living hell out of you for a HerO shirt


Seconded. I'd do much more than that for a HerO shirt though lol.


I wanna fight you for challenging my fanboyism but I won't because you love HerO
Administrator"Declaring anything a disaster because aLive popped up out of nowhere is just downright silly."
Wintex
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Norway16849 Posts
November 28 2013 15:19 GMT
#498
On November 29 2013 00:14 KadaverBB wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 29 2013 00:13 DarkLordOlli wrote:
On November 28 2013 23:49 disciple wrote:
I could buy votes with team shirts and mousepads hmmm :D


Screw lichter's e-penis measuring contest, I'd vote the living hell out of you for a HerO shirt


Seconded. I'd do much more than that for a HerO shirt though lol.

KBB, why don't you make TL shirts with the text: " I was banned by KadaverBB, and all I got was this stupid T-shirt" or something like that?
The Bomber boy
Olli
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
Austria24422 Posts
November 28 2013 15:22 GMT
#499
On November 29 2013 00:19 Wintex wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 29 2013 00:14 KadaverBB wrote:
On November 29 2013 00:13 DarkLordOlli wrote:
On November 28 2013 23:49 disciple wrote:
I could buy votes with team shirts and mousepads hmmm :D


Screw lichter's e-penis measuring contest, I'd vote the living hell out of you for a HerO shirt


Seconded. I'd do much more than that for a HerO shirt though lol.

KBB, why don't you make TL shirts with the text: " I was banned by KadaverBB, and all I got was this stupid T-shirt" or something like that?


Cause it's not cool if everybody has one
Administrator"Declaring anything a disaster because aLive popped up out of nowhere is just downright silly."
KadaverBB
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Germany25658 Posts
November 28 2013 15:24 GMT
#500
On November 29 2013 00:17 DarkLordOlli wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 29 2013 00:14 KadaverBB wrote:
On November 29 2013 00:13 DarkLordOlli wrote:
On November 28 2013 23:49 disciple wrote:
I could buy votes with team shirts and mousepads hmmm :D


Screw lichter's e-penis measuring contest, I'd vote the living hell out of you for a HerO shirt


Seconded. I'd do much more than that for a HerO shirt though lol.


I wanna fight you for challenging my fanboyism but I won't because you love HerO


I wasn't trying to start a contest here. We should both get HerO shirts somehow and be willing to sacrifice everything for them! <3
AdministratorLaws change depending on who's making them, but justice is justice
Prev 1 23 24 25 26 27 30 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 11h 16m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko262
LamboSC2 138
Codebar 27
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 23405
Calm 6035
Rain 2118
Bisu 1282
FanTaSy 924
Jaedong 472
Horang2 458
Rush 397
Soma 358
BeSt 254
[ Show more ]
Stork 233
Zeus 220
Mini 168
Light 115
Larva 100
Mong 90
Barracks 83
Hyun 79
Pusan 77
Mind 76
Snow 74
910 69
ZerO 68
Free 56
ToSsGirL 39
Sea.KH 37
Killer 35
Yoon 32
NaDa 28
Sexy 27
Shinee 26
Noble 17
Terrorterran 17
Hm[arnc] 16
Bale 14
sorry 14
Sacsri 6
Dota 2
Gorgc6462
Counter-Strike
fl0m1693
olofmeister1049
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King93
Other Games
gofns60279
singsing1824
B2W.Neo586
dupreeh393
crisheroes291
ZerO(Twitch)6
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 5
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix9
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos2266
• Nemesis897
Other Games
• WagamamaTV146
Upcoming Events
OSC
11h 16m
Big Brain Bouts
22h 16m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 5h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 7h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 22h
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.