On November 28 2013 03:00 Jaaaaasper wrote:
Nominate
Gene
Torrenhire
Farvacola
Nominate
Gene
Torrenhire
Farvacola
lol that anti-serejai pity vote
| Forum Index > SC2 General |
Groups have been drawn, check them out here - http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=436766 | ||
|
Serejai
6007 Posts
On November 28 2013 03:00 Jaaaaasper wrote: Nominate Gene Torrenhire Farvacola lol that anti-serejai pity vote | ||
|
ptbl
United States6074 Posts
. | ||
|
NovaMB
Germany9534 Posts
| ||
|
mizU
United States12125 Posts
| ||
|
fusefuse
Estonia4644 Posts
On November 27 2013 23:30 Torenhire wrote: wow you guys voted Serejai in for a hearthstone key raffle? I promised ThS2L if I won, and the only peeps who nominated me were Brood War folks! HARUMPH, TOURNAMET IS A FARCE hey hey hey you were the only person i nominated and this is what i get ok thats cool | ||
|
phagga
Switzerland2194 Posts
flamewheel Ace Torte de Lini | ||
|
The_Templar
your Country52798 Posts
On November 27 2013 23:30 Torenhire wrote: wow you guys voted Serejai in for a hearthstone key raffle? I promised ThS2L if I won, and the only peeps who nominated me were Brood War folks! HARUMPH, TOURNAMET IS A FARCE Woah, you did ok I will vote for you if you make it in ThS2L should consist of everyone in this contest imo | ||
|
Serejai
6007 Posts
On November 28 2013 05:38 The_Templar wrote: Show nested quote + On November 27 2013 23:30 Torenhire wrote: wow you guys voted Serejai in for a hearthstone key raffle? I promised ThS2L if I won, and the only peeps who nominated me were Brood War folks! HARUMPH, TOURNAMET IS A FARCE Woah, you did ok I will vote for you if you make it in ThS2L should consist of everyone in this contest imo that would not be fair to the other participants, im too good | ||
|
Olli
Austria24422 Posts
| ||
|
ZeromuS
Canada13426 Posts
Oh its from my Strat Bros, cool ![]() | ||
|
Serejai
6007 Posts
On November 28 2013 06:22 DarkLordOlli wrote: There's some serious narcissism going on here I agree. I mean Torenhire thought he would get votes? LOL, crazy guy. | ||
|
Shellshock
United States97277 Posts
| ||
|
mizU
United States12125 Posts
| ||
|
packrat386
United States5077 Posts
| ||
|
TriZen
England219 Posts
| ||
|
ZeromuS
Canada13426 Posts
On November 28 2013 06:39 packrat386 wrote: dang, 0 nominations. Oh well, at least its my TL birthday I nominate packrat386 because its TL birthday | ||
|
Deleted User 137586
7859 Posts
On November 28 2013 06:39 packrat386 wrote: dang, 0 nominations. Oh well, at least its my TL birthday You dirty whore! + Show Spoiler + Happy Birthday ![]() | ||
|
digmouse
China6332 Posts
| ||
|
Shellshock
United States97277 Posts
On November 28 2013 06:37 mizU wrote: wait rly? nah he's probably at work or something. just been a while since he's updated the op ^^ | ||
|
Dodgin
Canada39254 Posts
On November 28 2013 06:35 Shellshock wrote: OP is gone forever. He tricked all of us into nominating random people for nothing plz ban op | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games FrodaN990 Beastyqt522 Liquid`Hasu313 Khaldor249 olofmeister187 Livibee184 C9.Mang0170 IndyStarCraft ZombieGrub57 QueenE50 BRAT_OK MindelVK7
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War • blackmanpl Dota 2• 80smullet • FirePhoenix12 • Michael_bg • niya90s • BSLYoutube • STPLYoutube • ZZZeroYoutube League of Legends Other Games |
|
OSC
Big Brain Bouts
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
OSC
WardiTV Weekly
[ Show More ] PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
Online Event
|
|
|