On November 27 2013 06:38 Ghanburighan wrote:
I recommend you publish news of this alpha the day your poll goes up
I recommend you publish news of this alpha the day your poll goes up

LOL
| Forum Index > SC2 General |
Groups have been drawn, check them out here - http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=436766 | ||
|
Die4Ever
United States17750 Posts
On November 27 2013 06:38 Ghanburighan wrote: Show nested quote + On November 27 2013 02:54 Die4Ever wrote: Sweet I'm qualified! I think this means I need to hurry up with the WCS Predictor 2014 alpha test lol. I recommend you publish news of this alpha the day your poll goes up ![]() LOL | ||
|
FiWiFaKi
Canada9859 Posts
Oh, this might backfire and I'll get nominated negatively or something, but if anyone is interested, please do... Because I'd love to make another video for you guys to get angry about. ^^ | ||
|
SunsetSC2
Australia148 Posts
| ||
|
RoyGBiv_13
United States1275 Posts
| ||
|
GtC
United States546 Posts
Edit: Dang, too slow... | ||
|
Rayeth
United States883 Posts
| ||
|
Steins;Gate
1422 Posts
![]() | ||
|
Torenhire
United States11681 Posts
STIMEY d okgm fish, moktira, flamewheel | ||
|
Epoxide
Magic Woods9326 Posts
determine our favorite TL.net SC2 community member why am I nominated? | ||
|
ggrrg
Bulgaria2717 Posts
BisuDagger R1CH | ||
|
Plexa
Aotearoa39261 Posts
| ||
|
29 fps
United States5725 Posts
KwarK lolfail9001 | ||
|
micronesia
United States24805 Posts
On November 27 2013 08:16 FiWiFaKi wrote: Rekrul, Glider, Micronesia are my nominations Hey... not that I don't appreciate you thinking of me and all, but do you really want to create a situation like this? ![]() | ||
|
WombaT
Northern Ireland27463 Posts
I realise I have made the mistake of treating this with even passing seriousness :p | ||
|
Najda
United States3765 Posts
| ||
|
lichter
1001 YEARS KESPAJAIL22272 Posts
If I mislabel you as user and you think you should be upgraded, tell me because I can't keep track of everyone in the history of TL ok | ||
|
Captain Peabody
United States3137 Posts
Because quality forum poster. TRUTH! | ||
|
Captain Peabody
United States3137 Posts
| ||
|
WombaT
Northern Ireland27463 Posts
| ||
|
Whole
United States6046 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games singsing2065 FrodaN921 Beastyqt637 B2W.Neo589 Livibee223 Liquid`Hasu199 Khaldor152 C9.Mang0150 RotterdaM108 Trikslyr93 KnowMe90 QueenE74 ZombieGrub30 BRAT_OK MindelVK9
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Other Games |
|
OSC
Big Brain Bouts
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
OSC
WardiTV Weekly
[ Show More ] PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
Online Event
|
|
|