• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:32
CEST 12:32
KST 19:32
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202617Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released ASL22 General Discussion Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8685 users

puCK and MaSsan join IvD Gaming - Page 2

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 All
yogitime
Profile Joined June 2012
United States73 Posts
October 31 2013 20:18 GMT
#21
Ricky, as with the reddit post that we discusses a while ago, I have looked at the replay several times to try to understand what you are seeing that I am not seeing very clearly in this replay. I can say there are parts that look a bit weird, but same can be said of so many ladder games. This game is particular does show that I was not using mouse macros. I am not sure why you interject this into conversations about the players (which I am not one of). The last post was about apoc and this is about puck and massan, not about me.

I have personally played a lot of ladder games that I felt they had to be a maphacker, your posted replays is not "Proof" as you say it is. To be honest, I do not know any other way to say that I was not maphacking. You are saying you would have more respect if I would admit it, but there is nothing to admin. If there was I would do so. I do not want anything about IvD to be negative, and a post from months ago keeps popping back up and considered 'proof' based on your opinion of the game.

All of that to say, if you have a poor opinion of me, fine, but do not put it into IvD player threads, start and I do not like yogi thread.
DinoMight
Profile Blog Joined June 2012
United States3725 Posts
October 31 2013 20:44 GMT
#22
On November 01 2013 05:18 yogitime wrote:
All of that to say, if you have a poor opinion of me, fine, but do not put it into IvD player threads, start and I do not like yogi thread.


Have not watched the replay and I have no idea if you are maphacking, but I agree.

As far as I know macros are illegal in ladder and competitive play. I only use my macro keys on my blackwidow to type "gl hf" and "/dance" but I don't think it's the end of the world lol :/

There is a dedicated thread for guys who are maphacking. The replay should be posted there and discussions can be had in that thread about what exactly he did that makes you think he is map hacking.

Good luck to the players on their new team.

"Wtf I come back and find myself in camp DinoMight all of a sudden, feels weird man." -Wombat_NI
FXOTheoRy
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States519 Posts
October 31 2013 20:56 GMT
#23
wooot massan
oyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoy
IvD Bailey
Profile Joined August 2013
United States12 Posts
October 31 2013 21:39 GMT
#24
I watched the tape and I can say without a doubt he did not dittle those kids.....Oh sorry I'm in the wrong court room. Wait this isn't a courtroom, What are you people doing in my house?

Yes Bailey is a crazy person
Proof: See Above^

Nevertheless then 1 because that's 0
"Toast is a perfect place for jelly to lay"
Azelja
Profile Joined May 2011
Japan762 Posts
October 31 2013 23:47 GMT
#25
Potential has got to be the most meaningless thing a team/player can have nowadays, seeing as how everyone has it :p *cough* CLG *cough, cough*.

Though on a serious note: Haven't heard of MaSsan before but from the recent results he seems pretty legit, gl hf in IvD Gaming, yo!
ArTiFaKs
Profile Joined September 2013
United States1229 Posts
November 05 2013 02:53 GMT
#26
Nice pick up for this team! Really liking how this team is coming together, of course puCK is one of my favorite NA players so any team he is on is worth following imo :D good luck to them and look forward to following this team !
There are things known, and things unknown, and in-between are the doors.
Prev 1 2 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 12h 29m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko181
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 22150
Calm 4051
Rain 2762
Hyuk 1547
Bisu 800
FanTaSy 466
Horang2 370
Soma 347
Rush 265
Jaedong 237
[ Show more ]
BeSt 230
Mong 206
Stork 202
Zeus 174
Mind 87
Mini 76
Pusan 61
ZerO 60
Sexy 57
Larva 54
ToSsGirL 54
Light 47
Barracks 39
Killer 33
910 32
Shinee 30
NaDa 27
Free 17
sorry 16
Noble 14
Hm[arnc] 12
Terrorterran 7
Dota 2
Gorgc5484
Counter-Strike
olofmeister957
byalli713
shoxiejesuss540
edward254
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King81
Other Games
gofns47985
singsing1415
dupreeh327
crisheroes257
ZerO(Twitch)4
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 25
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 7
• FirePhoenix5
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1775
• Stunt344
Upcoming Events
OSC
12h 29m
Big Brain Bouts
23h 29m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 6h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 8h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 23h
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.