• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:50
CEST 02:50
KST 09:50
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games BW General Discussion Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8096 users

KT Mind Retires? - Page 3

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 All
Poetic[AoV]
Profile Joined November 2009
United Kingdom183 Posts
September 26 2013 23:11 GMT
#41
Sospa just got even better. Come back to the game you love Mind!
Xiphos
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Canada7507 Posts
September 26 2013 23:54 GMT
#42
UPDATE:
On September 26 2013 23:34 OopsOopsBaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 26 2013 23:33 JustPassingBy wrote:
Eh, weird. I'm sure Kespa is really strict about the participation of their players in other events, so I really can't think that they would allow one of their player to participate in the Sospa. On the other hand the facebook posts explicitly states "KT Mind" and not just "Mind" or "ex-KT Mind"...

kt전프로 means ex KT pro


^Well I guess this semi-confirms it. I can't really trust 100% Sonic's update because he might just be saying it to hype up future events. Still need confirmation by actual KT managers and/or credible reporters.
2014 - ᕙ( •̀ل͜•́) ϡ Raise your bows brood warriors! ᕙ( •̀ل͜•́) ϡ
BigFan
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
TLADT24920 Posts
September 27 2013 01:23 GMT
#43
On September 27 2013 08:54 Xiphos wrote:
UPDATE:
Show nested quote +
On September 26 2013 23:34 OopsOopsBaby wrote:
On September 26 2013 23:33 JustPassingBy wrote:
Eh, weird. I'm sure Kespa is really strict about the participation of their players in other events, so I really can't think that they would allow one of their player to participate in the Sospa. On the other hand the facebook posts explicitly states "KT Mind" and not just "Mind" or "ex-KT Mind"...

kt전프로 means ex KT pro


^Well I guess this semi-confirms it. I can't really trust 100% Sonic's update because he might just be saying it to hype up future events. Still need confirmation by actual KT managers and/or credible reporters.

I dunno if I necessarily agree with your thought about Sonic's hype. I mean, ya, I guess it can generate a small amount of hype but him retiring is nowhere on the level of some of the recent retirees and I think he would get in trouble if he tried to say that a KeSPA member who is playing SCII is playing BW? I think* lol
Former BW EiC"Watch Bakemonogatari or I will kill you." -Toad, April 18th, 2017
rauk
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
United States2228 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-09-27 02:09:40
September 27 2013 02:09 GMT
#44
On September 27 2013 10:23 BigFan wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 27 2013 08:54 Xiphos wrote:
UPDATE:
On September 26 2013 23:34 OopsOopsBaby wrote:
On September 26 2013 23:33 JustPassingBy wrote:
Eh, weird. I'm sure Kespa is really strict about the participation of their players in other events, so I really can't think that they would allow one of their player to participate in the Sospa. On the other hand the facebook posts explicitly states "KT Mind" and not just "Mind" or "ex-KT Mind"...

kt전프로 means ex KT pro


^Well I guess this semi-confirms it. I can't really trust 100% Sonic's update because he might just be saying it to hype up future events. Still need confirmation by actual KT managers and/or credible reporters.

I dunno if I necessarily agree with your thought about Sonic's hype. I mean, ya, I guess it can generate a small amount of hype but him retiring is nowhere on the level of some of the recent retirees and I think he would get in trouble if he tried to say that a KeSPA member who is playing SCII is playing BW? I think* lol


not really, people like bisu sneaked off to play bw during proleague season regularly
Gamegene
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States8308 Posts
September 27 2013 02:24 GMT
#45
yayyyyyy :D

so many protosses now though :D
Throw on your favorite jacket and you're good to roll. Stroll through the trees and let your miseries go.
BigFan
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
TLADT24920 Posts
September 27 2013 02:57 GMT
#46
On September 27 2013 11:09 rauk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 27 2013 10:23 BigFan wrote:
On September 27 2013 08:54 Xiphos wrote:
UPDATE:
On September 26 2013 23:34 OopsOopsBaby wrote:
On September 26 2013 23:33 JustPassingBy wrote:
Eh, weird. I'm sure Kespa is really strict about the participation of their players in other events, so I really can't think that they would allow one of their player to participate in the Sospa. On the other hand the facebook posts explicitly states "KT Mind" and not just "Mind" or "ex-KT Mind"...

kt전프로 means ex KT pro


^Well I guess this semi-confirms it. I can't really trust 100% Sonic's update because he might just be saying it to hype up future events. Still need confirmation by actual KT managers and/or credible reporters.

I dunno if I necessarily agree with your thought about Sonic's hype. I mean, ya, I guess it can generate a small amount of hype but him retiring is nowhere on the level of some of the recent retirees and I think he would get in trouble if he tried to say that a KeSPA member who is playing SCII is playing BW? I think* lol


not really, people like bisu sneaked off to play bw during proleague season regularly

ya, heard about bisu playing BW against larva several months back etc... but in this case, he's broadcasting it and saying that mind retired when it's not official yet. May cause problems although I doubt KeSPA will do anything considering their new role of promoting esports.
Former BW EiC"Watch Bakemonogatari or I will kill you." -Toad, April 18th, 2017
Soohyung
Profile Joined April 2012
Korea (South)116 Posts
September 27 2013 07:07 GMT
#47
Uh, he wasn't exactly successful in SC2 so this is probably the right decision. Good luck to him!
이지은
SChlafmann
Profile Joined September 2011
France725 Posts
September 27 2013 07:13 GMT
#48
That is a bad decision. Bisu owns BW atm.
No more Mind Time in SC2 then...
"More GG, more skill" - Nope! Chuck Testa - #BISU2013
Sinedd
Profile Joined July 2008
Poland7052 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-09-27 09:39:27
September 27 2013 09:39 GMT
#49
On September 27 2013 00:45 DiMano wrote:
All possible retirements based on WCS prelims
All rosters here:
http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/User:DiMano

Player who did not try to qualify:

eSF:
AnNyeong (was in brackets but did not show up)
Center (probably will play in WCS AM)
BBoongBBoong (probably will play in WCS AM)
jookTo (probably will play in WCS AM)
TREME (probably will play in WCS AM)
GGanDoL (probably will play in WCS AM)
viOLet (probably will play in WCS AM or EU)

KeSPA:
Shark !
FaKe
Guilty
SpeeD
hOpe
oDin
Swift
Motive (probably will play in WCS AM)
Puzzle !
Mind !
BarrackS
HoeJJa (probably will play in WCS EU)
hitmaN (probably will play in WCS AM)
Cacia
Crazy !
Brown (was in brackets but did not show up)
Mercury
JyJ
Zenio (probably will play in WCS AM)

Girls:
Aphrodite
Barbie

P.S.
! - for big names or players who were in WCS in last seasons.
WCS EU or WCS AM based on last seasons attempts (e.g. hitmaN tried to qualify for WCS AM etc)

I did a list of active players for myself:
http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/User:DiMano/Rosters

List with all players here:
http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/User:DiMano

Is this for real ? Wow.. Even if half of these players would retire and go to afreeca to stream BW, that would be amazing !
T H C makes ppl happy
CarlMikael
Profile Joined December 2010
Sweden1043 Posts
September 27 2013 09:42 GMT
#50
SOSPA is becoming the new ogn.
DiMano
Profile Joined July 2011
Korea (South)2066 Posts
September 27 2013 09:50 GMT
#51
On September 27 2013 18:39 Sinedd wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 27 2013 00:45 DiMano wrote:
All possible retirements based on WCS prelims
All rosters here:
http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/User:DiMano

Player who did not try to qualify:

eSF:
AnNyeong (was in brackets but did not show up)
Center (probably will play in WCS AM)
BBoongBBoong (probably will play in WCS AM)
jookTo (probably will play in WCS AM)
TREME (probably will play in WCS AM)
GGanDoL (probably will play in WCS AM)
viOLet (probably will play in WCS AM or EU)

KeSPA:
Shark !
FaKe
Guilty
SpeeD
hOpe
oDin
Swift
Motive (probably will play in WCS AM)
Puzzle !
Mind !
BarrackS
HoeJJa (probably will play in WCS EU)
hitmaN (probably will play in WCS AM)
Cacia
Crazy !
Brown (was in brackets but did not show up)
Mercury
JyJ
Zenio (probably will play in WCS AM)

Girls:
Aphrodite
Barbie

P.S.
! - for big names or players who were in WCS in last seasons.
WCS EU or WCS AM based on last seasons attempts (e.g. hitmaN tried to qualify for WCS AM etc)

I did a list of active players for myself:
http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/User:DiMano/Rosters

List with all players here:
http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/User:DiMano

Is this for real ? Wow.. Even if half of these players would retire and go to afreeca to stream BW, that would be amazing !


It is just a list of players who did not try to qualify for WCS.
shin_toss
Profile Joined May 2010
Philippines2589 Posts
September 27 2013 13:05 GMT
#52
Imo PL and OSL shouldn't have switch to sc2. It just hurt both sides. If BW was still on today.. it helps the SC scene in general and vice versa.
AKMU / IU
GTR
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
51694 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-09-27 13:34:39
September 27 2013 13:18 GMT
#53
kt전프로 박성균선수 섭외되었습니다
We have talked with Former KT Pro Mind.

김태균선수가 도움 주셧습니다^^
Perfectman had helped us out.

아직 못푼 카드 4장 남아있습니다
(I don't know what a 못푼 카드 is so I can't translate this)

기대되시죠^^?"
Basically translates to - get hyped?
Commentator
sharkie
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Austria18759 Posts
September 29 2013 22:06 GMT
#54
why are KT unable to release a statement to this?
Account252508
Profile Joined February 2012
3454 Posts
September 29 2013 22:11 GMT
#55
--- Nuked ---
NovemberstOrm
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
Canada16217 Posts
October 01 2013 15:41 GMT
#56
On September 27 2013 22:18 GTR wrote:
kt전프로 박성균선수 섭외되었습니다
We have talked with Former KT Pro Mind.

김태균선수가 도움 주셧습니다^^
Perfectman had helped us out.

아직 못푼 카드 4장 남아있습니다
(I don't know what a 못푼 카드 is so I can't translate this)

기대되시죠^^?"
Basically translates to - get hyped?

so he is retired then?
Moderatorlickypiddy
Sawamura
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Malaysia7602 Posts
October 01 2013 15:54 GMT
#57
On October 02 2013 00:41 NovemberstOrm wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 27 2013 22:18 GTR wrote:
kt전프로 박성균선수 섭외되었습니다
We have talked with Former KT Pro Mind.

김태균선수가 도움 주셧습니다^^
Perfectman had helped us out.

아직 못푼 카드 4장 남아있습니다
(I don't know what a 못푼 카드 is so I can't translate this)

기대되시죠^^?"
Basically translates to - get hyped?

so he is retired then?


Spotted Mind streaming in Afreeca yeah it's confirmed he has retired.
BW/KT Forever R.I.P KT.Violet dearly missed ..
Prev 1 2 3 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PiG Daily
08:00
Best Games of SC
BASILISK vs T1
Maru vs Clem
Serral vs herO
Clem vs SHIN
PiGStarcraft471
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
07:00
Masters Cup #151: Group B
davetesta19
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft481
WinterStarcraft157
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 332
White-Ra 165
Noble 86
Hyuk 61
NaDa 57
Bale 20
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm138
League of Legends
Doublelift4063
Counter-Strike
taco 178
minikerr20
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox509
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor641
Other Games
summit1g7129
FrodaN1677
Coldzera 824
JimRising 579
C9.Mang0277
KnowMe158
ArmadaUGS66
ViBE66
Mew2King53
CosmosSc2 10
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick791
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream91
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 110
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota2890
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
9h 10m
Online Event
10h 10m
FEL
15h 10m
AI Arena Tournament
16h 10m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
18h 10m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 9h
INu's Battles
1d 11h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 18h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 18h
Replay Cast
1d 23h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.