"I feel especially confident that I can do things like creating various kinds of documents anytime."
p sick
| Forum Index > SC2 General |
|
Xxio
Canada5565 Posts
"I feel especially confident that I can do things like creating various kinds of documents anytime." p sick | ||
|
Gruntt
United States175 Posts
On September 18 2013 14:42 Seeker wrote: OMFG OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV!!!!!!!!!!!!!! http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft/Iloveoov I'm 3 inches taller than the tallest progamer ever! | ||
|
docvoc
United States5491 Posts
On September 20 2013 08:05 Gruntt wrote: Show nested quote + On September 18 2013 14:42 Seeker wrote: OMFG OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV!!!!!!!!!!!!!! http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft/Iloveoov I'm 3 inches taller than the tallest progamer ever! He's really tall O.o | ||
|
fireforce7
United States334 Posts
| ||
|
jax1492
United States1632 Posts
| ||
|
vesicular
United States1311 Posts
| ||
|
Spacekyod
United States818 Posts
But don't worry folks, all are welcome aboard the SKT band wagon! =) | ||
|
bjornkavist
Canada1235 Posts
also I am taller than him wooo!!! | ||
|
chaosTheory_14cc
Canada1270 Posts
| ||
|
FoShao
United States256 Posts
| ||
|
NiHiLuSsc2
United States50 Posts
| ||
|
CloudMage
Canada221 Posts
| ||
|
Phyanketto
United States611 Posts
Hopefully Oov can teach these terrans how to macro. | ||
|
]343[
United States10328 Posts
| ||
|
MooMooMugi
United States10531 Posts
| ||
|
Mutaller
United States1051 Posts
| ||
|
moopie
12605 Posts
| ||
|
ArTiFaKs
United States1229 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Britney Dota 2Soulkey Dewaltoss Mini Trap ToSsGirL White-Ra Shine NotJumperer Counter-Strike Super Smash Bros Heroes of the Storm Other Games Grubby2789 ArmadaUGS1021 B2W.Neo626 ceh9502 byalli456 C9.Mang0162 Pyrionflax134 Chillindude69 Trikslyr53 Railgan22 Organizations Dota 2
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Other Games |
|
The PondCast
OSC
Stellar Fest
OSC
Stellar Fest
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
[ Show More ] Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
WardiTV Weekly
Replay Cast
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
|
|
|