• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:29
CEST 01:29
KST 08:29
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Recent patches and the Future StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7309 users

[Show] Zerg Plus Juan - Page 4

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
xsnac
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Barbados1365 Posts
September 08 2013 12:30 GMT
#61
On September 07 2013 00:33 Chillaxing wrote:
I always thought Major played Terran?


how dare you contradict the one and only PRINCESS .
1/4 \pi \epsilon_0
metroid composite
Profile Joined February 2007
Canada231 Posts
September 08 2013 16:11 GMT
#62
Very much enjoyed the show, but I do have one request.

I'd appreciate it if you didn't have random sexism in the show for no reason. Like when you used the word "bitches" repeatedly--some of us do find that word offensive.

Don't get me wrong, swearing is fine, I was in a dreamy happy place when you were saying "fuck protoss". And it's not like I've never laughed at a sexist joke (when the joke was actually funny). Just...please, don't be sexist just for something to say.

(Bear in mind: you will probably have a disproportionately large female audience. First, because I'm pretty sure zerg is the most played race among girls, and incidentally this trend existed before Sasha broke onto the scene--old female tournaments were like...60% zerg 30% terran. Second, Sasha is one of your presenters, and I'm pretty sure Sasha brings all the girls to the yard. I noticed this when I attended WCS NA live to see her, expecting to be one of maybe three girls in the audience, and then noticing the live audience was like...20% female. And then by contrast I watched the stream for the WCS EU finals, and couldn't spot a single girl in the audience. Correlation is not causation, of course, but I still suspect Sasha was responsible for quite a bit of that demographic difference).
Cats land on their feet. Toast lands peanut butter side down. A cat with toast strapped to its back will hover above the ground in a state of quantum indecision
sparklyresidue
Profile Joined August 2011
United States5524 Posts
September 08 2013 16:20 GMT
#63
twitch is foiling any attempts i make to watch this vod, but i'll give an uninformed thumbs up cause i know i'll like it
Like Tinkerbelle, I leave behind a sparkly residue.
Holytornados
Profile Joined November 2011
United States1022 Posts
September 08 2013 16:37 GMT
#64
Sad that I missed the first episode. Would like to tune in some time
CLG/Liquid ~~ youtube.com/reddedgaming
Fleshcut
Profile Joined April 2011
Germany592 Posts
September 08 2013 16:41 GMT
#65
I really wanna see this show but that twitch vod is unwatchable due to not buffering at all xD
lolmlg
Profile Joined November 2011
619 Posts
September 08 2013 16:46 GMT
#66
On September 09 2013 01:11 metroid composite wrote:
Very much enjoyed the show, but I do have one request.

I'd appreciate it if you didn't have random sexism in the show for no reason. Like when you used the word "bitches" repeatedly--some of us do find that word offensive.

I haven't been keeping tabs on this lately, but last I checked, TL was full of the word "rape". Choose your battles.
Antylamon
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1981 Posts
September 08 2013 17:03 GMT
#67
On September 09 2013 01:46 lolmlg wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 09 2013 01:11 metroid composite wrote:
Very much enjoyed the show, but I do have one request.

I'd appreciate it if you didn't have random sexism in the show for no reason. Like when you used the word "bitches" repeatedly--some of us do find that word offensive.

I haven't been keeping tabs on this lately, but last I checked, TL was full of the word "rape". Choose your battles.

Yep.
Thelionheart
Profile Joined July 2010
United States9 Posts
September 08 2013 17:41 GMT
#68
The vod is loading super slow for me. Is there anyway you could upload it to youtube?
Heyoka
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Katowice25012 Posts
September 08 2013 17:51 GMT
#69
On September 09 2013 01:11 metroid composite wrote:
I'd appreciate it if you didn't have random sexism in the show for no reason. Like when you used the word "bitches" repeatedly--some of us do find that word offensive.


I don't find this offensive but I'll echo the sentiment because you're all a bunch of supernerds and it's painfully awkward.
@RealHeyoka | ESL / DreamHack StarCraft Lead
Grouch
Profile Joined July 2011
Canada152 Posts
September 08 2013 17:54 GMT
#70
On September 09 2013 02:51 Heyoka wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 09 2013 01:11 metroid composite wrote:
I'd appreciate it if you didn't have random sexism in the show for no reason. Like when you used the word "bitches" repeatedly--some of us do find that word offensive.


I don't find this offensive but I'll echo the sentiment because you're all a bunch of supernerds and it's painfully awkward.


When Kane telling all the protoss' to get out etc... I was just cringing in the awkwardness.
Sound #1
Grouch
Profile Joined July 2011
Canada152 Posts
September 08 2013 17:58 GMT
#71
On September 09 2013 01:11 metroid composite wrote:

I'd appreciate it if you didn't have random sexism in the show for no reason. Like when you used the word "bitches" repeatedly--some of us do find that word offensive.


But does using the word "bitch" even constitute as sexism?
Sound #1
ROOTSasquatch
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States234 Posts
September 08 2013 17:58 GMT
#72
On September 09 2013 02:51 Heyoka wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 09 2013 01:11 metroid composite wrote:
I'd appreciate it if you didn't have random sexism in the show for no reason. Like when you used the word "bitches" repeatedly--some of us do find that word offensive.


I don't find this offensive but I'll echo the sentiment because you're all a bunch of supernerds and it's painfully awkward.


I think Conan was just trying to jokingly imitate djWHEAT at the start of the show but yes I also agree it was somewhat awkward.
partsasquatch on reddit
iAmJeffReY
Profile Joined August 2010
United States4262 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-09-08 19:08:13
September 08 2013 19:07 GMT
#73
Great show. Just a few things. If you could somehow get everyone else to start talking, and tell hendralisk to shut his mouth once and a while that'd be great. No one else ever got to say anything because hendralisk would cut them off, and run that mouth of his.

Jokes aside, someone start a gethenryawebcamandmicfund2013. Liked watching the IEM games and hearing, in a sense, how you all think of your own play. An insight into a bugs mind, I guess you could say
Unbiased biased terran abuser Jeffrey. Sorry for the rage, friend!
metroid composite
Profile Joined February 2007
Canada231 Posts
September 08 2013 21:37 GMT
#74
On September 09 2013 01:46 lolmlg wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 09 2013 01:11 metroid composite wrote:
Very much enjoyed the show, but I do have one request.

I'd appreciate it if you didn't have random sexism in the show for no reason. Like when you used the word "bitches" repeatedly--some of us do find that word offensive.

I haven't been keeping tabs on this lately, but last I checked, TL was full of the word "rape". Choose your battles.

There's a difference between a forum post from a 13 year old, and a video web broadcast of professionals controlling the content on their show.

They could be culturally sensitive if they choose to be. Or they could actively choose not to be, and that might work out for them too--I hear Destiny manages to attract viewers with his style. It's a stylistic choice I suppose, but it's a choice they probably want to make on purpose and not by accident.

On September 09 2013 02:58 Grouch wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 09 2013 01:11 metroid composite wrote:

I'd appreciate it if you didn't have random sexism in the show for no reason. Like when you used the word "bitches" repeatedly--some of us do find that word offensive.


But does using the word "bitch" even constitute as sexism?


The word is historically a slur. From my experience, women in their 40s find it extremely offensive. Women my age tend to be mildly annoyed by it, although it usually won't cause me to turn off a stream, just flinch a little and grimace. And I'm completely out of touch with what kids think these days. If rap is any indication, kids these days are all walking around calling themselves "bad bitches"--but something tells me rap might not be a completely accurate way of understanding the younger generation....
Cats land on their feet. Toast lands peanut butter side down. A cat with toast strapped to its back will hover above the ground in a state of quantum indecision
HeeroFX
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States2704 Posts
September 08 2013 21:43 GMT
#75
Zerg Plus Juan lol
JacobShock
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Denmark2485 Posts
September 08 2013 22:20 GMT
#76
On September 09 2013 01:11 metroid composite wrote:
Very much enjoyed the show, but I do have one request.

I'd appreciate it if you didn't have random sexism in the show for no reason. Like when you used the word "bitches" repeatedly--some of us do find that word offensive.

Don't get me wrong, swearing is fine, I was in a dreamy happy place when you were saying "fuck protoss". And it's not like I've never laughed at a sexist joke (when the joke was actually funny). Just...please, don't be sexist just for something to say.



I kinda like the laid back, sponsor free, small nature of the show. So I disagree, say whatever you want guys =D as long as its in jest.
"Right on" - Morrow
Meadowlark
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
United States349 Posts
September 08 2013 22:31 GMT
#77
On September 09 2013 02:58 Grouch wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 09 2013 01:11 metroid composite wrote:

I'd appreciate it if you didn't have random sexism in the show for no reason. Like when you used the word "bitches" repeatedly--some of us do find that word offensive.


But does using the word "bitch" even constitute as sexism?

In a lot of contexts it does. When you use it as an insult you're equating something negative with femininity. For example, when you call someone a whiny little bitch you're saying that whining is inherently feminine. It's sexist in pretty much all the same ways that "faggot" is homophobic.
''Three bottles of Monster in a day; I'm pumped as fuck." -Stephano
iAmJeffReY
Profile Joined August 2010
United States4262 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-09-08 23:46:22
September 08 2013 23:46 GMT
#78
I'll be honest. I don't mind the sexism, or cursing. I call em sentence enhancers. Kane had the best sentence enhancers.
Unbiased biased terran abuser Jeffrey. Sorry for the rage, friend!
Rif_king
Profile Joined July 2012
Canada66 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-09-09 00:56:23
September 09 2013 00:55 GMT
#79
... I just want you guys to fully understand you are arguing "sexism" on behalf of dogs.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bitch
TT1
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada10086 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-09-09 01:06:46
September 09 2013 01:02 GMT
#80
deleted the evidence
ab = tl(i) + tl(pc), the grand answer to every tl.net debate
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 10h 32m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 609
White-Ra 140
910 45
Dota 2
monkeys_forever541
NeuroSwarm181
Super Smash Bros
AZ_Axe88
PPMD85
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby8639
Liquid`Hasu1272
Trikslyr104
Other Games
summit1g8293
shahzam644
JimRising 415
C9.Mang0264
ArmadaUGS87
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick640
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream305
Other Games
BasetradeTV222
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 136
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki17
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1075
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
10h 32m
Afreeca Starleague
10h 32m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d
Kung Fu Cup
1d 11h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.