• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:42
CEST 04:42
KST 11:42
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7921 users

Genius and San Leave AZUBU

Forum Index > SC2 General
110 CommentsPost a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
Dodgin
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada39254 Posts
August 30 2013 09:07 GMT
#1


[image loading]

Removed in the past two months:

(P)InCa
(P)San
(P)Genius
(T)GanZi
(Z)viOLet
(T)TOP
(P)Eve

Azubu roster remaining:

(Z)BBoongBBoong
(Z)Sleep
(T)SuperNova
(Z)Symbol
(P)VINES

The team looks to be close to official disbandment at this point.

According to a picture taken at the GSL last night, GSTL will start up again on September 3rd. With AZUBU's current roster it seems unlikely that they will participate in the next season of GSTL.
Facebook Twitter Reddit
FrostedMiniWheats
Profile Joined August 2010
United States30730 Posts
August 30 2013 09:08 GMT
#2
UGH!

Fuck this :/

so much bad news lately. I liked Zubbuuuu too
NesTea | Mvp | MC | Leenock | Losira | Gumiho | DRG | Taeja | Jinro | Stephano | Thorzain | Sen | Idra |Polt | Bomber | Symbol | Squirtle | Fantasy | Jaedong | Maru | sOs | Seed | ByuN | ByuL | Neeb| Scarlett | Rogue | IM forever
GTPGlitch
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
5061 Posts
August 30 2013 09:09 GMT
#3
T_T Azuuuu

Supernova such bad luck with teams T_TTTTT_T_T_T__T_T_T
Jo Byung Se #1 fan | CJ_Rush(reborn) fan | Liquid'Jinro(ret) fan | Liquid'Taeja fan | oGsTheSuperNada fan | Iris[gm](ret) fan |
Thrillz
Profile Joined May 2012
4313 Posts
August 30 2013 09:09 GMT
#4
Lmao Dodgin and Fionn posted at the exact same time.
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
August 30 2013 09:10 GMT
#5
Ooh, I like this post more.

I hope Genius finds a team, but some of these players aren't so desired I think. I'm rooting for Symbol though
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
Pandemona *
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Charlie Sheens House51493 Posts
August 30 2013 09:10 GMT
#6
[image loading]
ModeratorTeam Liquid Football Thread Guru! - Chelsea FC ♥
Ramiz1989
Profile Joined July 2012
12124 Posts
August 30 2013 09:12 GMT
#7
On August 30 2013 18:10 Torte de Lini wrote:
Ooh, I like this post more.

I hope Genius finds a team, but some of these players aren't so desired I think. I'm rooting for Symbol though

Well, Symbol will be top pick up for sure, he is the only one here that is consistent, always was a top player, so I don't worry for him, but we will see about other players.
"I've been to hell and back, and back to hell…and back. This time, I've brought Hell back with me."
PVJ
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
Hungary5221 Posts
August 30 2013 09:14 GMT
#8
What's with Iris? He's the one who I care about the most.
The heart's eternal vow
NexCa
Profile Joined March 2011
Germany954 Posts
August 30 2013 09:17 GMT
#9
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=427403
Best Protoss Player 4 ever - Bisu[Shield] || http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=326242 || THIS IS WHERE WE STAND, THIS IS WHERE THEY FALL, GIVE THEM NOTHING, BUT TAKE FROM THEM EVERYTHING ! || SKT FIGHTIIING
Talin
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Montenegro10532 Posts
August 30 2013 09:17 GMT
#10
I endorse Dodgin's thread.

Also seems kind of weird that players are gradually leaving on their own, without being removed or the team disbanding as a whole.
Ramiz1989
Profile Joined July 2012
12124 Posts
August 30 2013 09:19 GMT
#11
On August 30 2013 18:17 Talin wrote:
I endorse Dodgin's thread.

Also seems kind of weird that players are gradually leaving on their own, without being removed or the team disbanding as a whole.

That is actually not that weird, they see that team is falling apart, or they know something that we don't.
"I've been to hell and back, and back to hell…and back. This time, I've brought Hell back with me."
TheEmulator
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
28103 Posts
August 30 2013 09:20 GMT
#12
Guys I have a problem, which thread do I close
Administrator
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
August 30 2013 09:20 GMT
#13
whichever gives more info
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
Laryleprakon
Profile Joined May 2011
New Zealand9496 Posts
August 30 2013 09:21 GMT
#14
On August 30 2013 18:19 Ramiz1989 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 30 2013 18:17 Talin wrote:
I endorse Dodgin's thread.

Also seems kind of weird that players are gradually leaving on their own, without being removed or the team disbanding as a whole.

That is actually not that weird, they see that team is falling apart, or they know something that we don't.


It could just be contracts all expiring and they have no intention to renew them.
Dodgin
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada39254 Posts
August 30 2013 09:22 GMT
#15
On August 30 2013 18:20 TheEmulator wrote:
Guys I have a problem, which thread do I close


flip a coin, I don't particularly care.
opterown *
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Australia54784 Posts
August 30 2013 09:22 GMT
#16
On August 30 2013 18:20 TheEmulator wrote:
Guys I have a problem, which thread do I close

fionn posted first, i protest
ModeratorRetired LR Bonjwa
TL+ Member
TheEmulator
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
28103 Posts
August 30 2013 09:24 GMT
#17
And the winner is...
Administrator
adymus
Profile Joined August 2011
Romania140 Posts
August 30 2013 09:26 GMT
#18
this is not fair ... with now azubu leaving ..... this sucks ... with all this ... it sucks (
https://www.twitch.tv/adymustv
Ramiz1989
Profile Joined July 2012
12124 Posts
August 30 2013 09:27 GMT
#19
But this one has more comments.
"I've been to hell and back, and back to hell…and back. This time, I've brought Hell back with me."
ne4aJIb
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Russian Federation3209 Posts
August 30 2013 09:27 GMT
#20
combine them
Bisu,Best,Stork,Jangbi and Flash, Fantasy, Leta, Light and Jaedong, Hydra, Zero, Soulkey assemble in ACE now!
1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
CranKy Ducklings176
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 213
ProTech125
StarCraft: Brood War
Dewaltoss 205
Terrorterran 17
Bale 16
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm210
League of Legends
Doublelift5846
JimRising 748
Counter-Strike
taco 294
minikerr33
Other Games
summit1g12157
C9.Mang0373
PiLiPiLi8
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1233
BasetradeTV187
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream46
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP184
• Letter142
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 4
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
7h 18m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
8h 18m
Monday Night Weeklies
13h 18m
Replay Cast
20h 18m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 7h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 8h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 21h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.